Where is D.o?

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Narrator's P.O.V.

Since looking for D.o in one large group of 7 people is too much you divided into three different groups. Sehun grabbed Kai and Suho went along with them because they are the youngest and he didn't trust them alone. Baekhyun went with you because he told you to trap Chanyeol with Kimmie and so you did.

 

So now you just watched the awkward interactions of Kimmie and Chanyeol.

"Come on let's go find D.o and leave those two awkward turtles to themselves" You pulled Baekhyun's wrists toward the aisles containing shampoo.

"This place is huge how are we supposed to find him?" Baekhyun asked with his wrists still in your hand. You noticed you were still holding his wrist so you abruptly let go.

"Sorry" You mumbled then got distracted by the shampoos. Oh my gosh there's coconut scented shampoo I love coconuts. You grabbed the bottle and kept it with you as you continued searching for D.o.

Baekhyun just chuckled at your silly behavior and observed your further actions.

"KYUNGSOO!" You shout. Baekhyun's hand instantly clamps over your mouth. You look up at him in bewilderment.

"Do you want any and all of the fangirls to find him before we do?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

"Oh yeah I forgot" You scratched your neck thinking where else could he have gone to.

 

Meanwhile in the furniture outlet with Kai, Sehun and Suho...

"WHERE IS HE?!" Sehun shouts excitedly while bolting through the enormous store of furniture.

"DUDE GET BACK HERE!" Kai shouts chasing Sehun. While these two maknaes run amuck in the store Suho walks calmly behind them fixing everything they have knocked over while thinking *These idiots, why me?*

 

 

In the clothing department with Kimmie and Chanyeol.

"D.o yohoo? You in here?" Kimmie and Chanyeol both poked their head into racks of clothing.

"AHA I FOUND YOU!" Chanyeol suddenly shouts and pulls out a small child from the rack of clothes.

"Wait you're not hyung" Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows at the small boy about 8 years old. He lifts him up to eye level and then.

"YAH! Let go of my you big eyed ahjusshi(Mr.)!" The kid squirmed and kicked Chanyeol in the stomach and ran off.

"Oof" Chanyeol leaned against the rack for support. Kimmie ran up to him and helped him up.

"I can't believe you the giant, Park Chanyeol got beat up by an eight year old" Kimmie starts to laugh.

"I didn't think he was going to kick me in the stomach" Chanyeol pouts.

"Don't make that face it's too cute" Kimmie says then covers and pretends to see something else and walks away.

*Did she just call me cute?* Chanyeol asked himself then he grins.

He follows after eagerly like a puppy

 

D.o's P.O.V.

Oh this is pretty. This one too. I start to walk towards the sections of pots and pans and imagining being able to cook with any of these supplies. 

After wandering for about ten minutes I realize thaI don't see Kai or Suho anywhere. 

Crap not again. I can't believe I got lost again. And this time I don't even have my phone. I pat my pockets one more time to check. It's not there. 

I guess I'll just keep walking around till they find me. 

I have some money at least, I think I'll go buy some food. 

I put my hood back on and try to look least suspicious as I can as I search for the way to the nearest ramen shop. 

 

 

Cont of Exo k bodyguard

Narrators P.O.V.

Where are you? You thought to yourself as you and Baekhyun continued searching through the many aisles of the market part of the extremely large outlet store. Seriously though, why does this outlet have so many different departments? 

There's even a sports complex here. Reminder to self, come down here and play badminton some time. 

You continued searching for D.o for the next half hour. Periodically the other guys would text you saying where they were and they didn't find him. 

You thought for a whole and realized it was about lunch time. 

"Baek, I have an idea where D.o is!" You shout and start sprinting to Kimmie's favorite restaurant here. 

~Auntie's Ramyun Shop~

 

This cute little ramen shack is owned by Kimmie's aunt. She loves to take care of people and cook so she opened a tiny little shack in a mall odd right?

While you were running you had one thing in mind. 

Find D.o before the fangirls do. 

You quickly reached the ramen shop in little under five minutes. Baekhyun panting caught up behind you half a minute later and you were already in the shop. The lovely smell of delicious ramen hits you and you almost drool at the aroma. 

You get slightly distracted for a second then remember your goal here. 

The shop wasn't too full but you scanned the shop for D.o. Your eyes landed on a small figure sitting with their hood up and eating a bowl of ramen facing away from you. 

Bingo. 

You waved Baekhyun over to you and you pointed at D.o cutely slurping up noodles. You chuckle a little at his actions and decide to eat by him to see how long it takes for him to notice you two. 

The waitress comes and you request to sit at the table two seats to the left of D.o. 

The waitress looks at you and Baekhyun and says something you weren't expecting. 

"Aren't you two such a good looking couple?" The waitress smiles. 

You opened your mouth to interrupt correct her but Baekhyun instead smiles and waves her away. 

"I wonder where Auntie is." Your eyes wandered the shop. 

"Auntie who?" Baekhyun asks looking into his menu. 

"The Auntie that works here, she's Kimmie's aunt. I miss her" You say without giving the menu a glance. 

"I already know what to order. You want me to order for you?" you asked Baekhyun. 

"Yes please" he smiles at you with cheerful eyes. 

While waiting for the waitress to come back you tried to see if D.o would notice anytime. 

Surprisingly instead D.o just happily ate his noodles while humming along to the music in the store. 

When the waitress came back you ordered for the two of you and then told her to send a small desert to D.o's table and tell him it was on the house. She repeated your order and said to wait about ten minutes. 

A few minutes later D.o finished eating so then the waitress brought out his small desert that included ice cream.

He looked at her with a confused expression and tried explaining that he didn't order any dessert. She persuaded him by saying it was on the house so he just shrugged and took a bite.

After a few more minutes your food come so you ask if you could move tables to the one by D.o. The waitress debates for a second and agrees since you were so nice.

"Hey D.o" Baekhyun plops himself besides D.o.

"Hi! How's the ice cream?" You sit on his other side and lean towards his ice cream.

He stares at the two of you momentarily before smiling.

"I can't believe you guys found me, I thought that if I just stayed in one place someone would find me eventually." D.o exclaimed.

"It wasn't that hard." You shrugged.

"Yes it was, everyone is looking for you right now. Oh I should tell them I found you huh?" Baekhyun sheepishly grinned and whipped out his phone.

"How do you like this place?" You asked them both.

"It's very cute and quaint" D.o reponded finishing his ice cream. You almost finished the rest of your noodles when Kimmie's Auntie came out of the kitchen.

"Auntie!" You waved your arm to get her attention. She glanced in your direction and looked away then turned back around, she grinned widely and wobbled over to your table. You stood up and gave her a hug.

"Oh Miyoun, look how you've grown, and your so pretty now!" She exclaimed hugging you tightly.

"Aha thanks Auntie, Kimmia is coming soon!" You chirped. She smiled making her eyes disappear.

"Ooh who are these handsome boys?" She pointed at D.o and Baekhyun. They gave a her a smile and a small bow.

"These are my-" You started.

"Which one if your boyfriend?" She grinned cheekily.

"Auntie it's not like that!" You gently nudged her. "They're my friends. This is D.o and Baekhyun. Baek, D.o this is Auntie Mei" You pointed at each one of them.

"Aw that's a shame, Miyoun really needs to get a boyfriend" Auntie Mei she directed at D.o and Baekhyun causing them to flush red.

"Aww Auntie" You blushed.

That exact moment the rest of EXO-K came through the door and Kimmie being behind then. After they moved out of the was Kimmie ran to embrace her Aunt Mei.

"Auntie!" Kimmie squealed as she jumped into her Aunt Mei's arms.

"Oof! Hello my little Kimmie, you have gotten fatter" Aunt Mei teased.

"Aaw don't be that way" Kimmie whined.

"Ooh! Who are these handsome young men?" Aunt Mei smiled.

"Oh these are our friends, this is Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho and Kai." Kimmie pointed to each one of them. Lucky for you, the shop was filled with elderly people who were in awe of the sudden appearance of such good looking young men.

"Anneonghasaeyo" They all bowed respectfully.

"They are all so cute! Are you boys hungry? Auntie will make everyone lunch!" Auntie chirped and ran to the back before Kimmie could interject.

"I like your Auntie, she's so nice and friendly" Sehun chirped when he found out he was going to get fed.

"You're just happy because she's feeding you" Kai scoffed.

"Well, I do like food" Sehun beamed.

"You guys better not forget to say thank you" Suho grunted sitting down next to Baekhyun. 

"Yes grandpa Suho" They playfully saluted him causing him to grumble. They all sat down and patiently waited for Kimmie's Aunt to return.

She surprisingly finished quite quickly and prepared enough food for everyone else besides Baekhyun, D.o and you, everyone showed their appreciation and Auntie beamed proudly.

Everyone ate happily and continued complimenting Auntie Mei, while she grinned happily and watched the boys eat.

"Yah! Sehun stop eating all the pork!" Suho poked Sehun's head with his fingers.

"I want to grow" Sehun grumbled.

"You're already 181cm(about 6 feet)" You scoffed.

"How do you know my height huh noona? Are you stalking me?" Sehun gasped.

"Yeah sure, because that's what I do in my spare time, I stalk my dongsaeng" You sarcastically said.

"Aish just eat" Kai groaned and caused Auntie to look at him strangely.

"You're friends sure are interesting" Aunt Mei leaned towards Kimmie and whispered into her ear.

"Yeah I know" Kimmie whispered back.

"What are you talking about?" Chanyeol looked up with large eyes.

"I uhm I-I am most definitely not talking about you g-guys or a-anything" Kimmie stuttered shaking her head then shyly looked away. Aunt Mei looked at their interaction and smiled to herself. 

"Ahh that was really good!" Suho patted his belly. "Thank you so much for making us that, now what is the bill?" Suho said fishing out his wallet.

"It's on the house!" Aunt Mei clapped her hands together.

"This was a lot of food, it's alright I can pay" Suho tried insisting.

"You're Kimmie and Miyoun's friends, the least I can do is feed you all" Auntie Mei beamed.

"But Auntie-" Suho started to complain back.

"No buts, I am your elder." Aunt Mei said seriously then grinned two seconds later.

"Fine thank you for your delicious meal" Suho pouted and sat back down.

"Thank you!" The rest of the boys chorused.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Aunt Mei pointed at Chanyeol.

"Did I do something wrong?" Chanyeol looked worried and his eyes turned to saucers.

"No I just want to speak with you" Aunt Mei grinned and Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief.

Aunt Mei stood up and gestured Chanyeol into the kitchen. Chanyeol started getting nervous.

"Tell me what you think of this soup!" Aunt Mei randomly said bringing a spoon to his mouth. He swallowed the slightly red liquid and it trickled down his throat leaving a nice aftertaste.

"It's really good!" He stuck up two thumbs to compliment her.

"Ok now that's out of the way, what do you think of my Kimmie?" Aunt Mei said seriously.

"She's nice so far, she likes to smile a lot" He smiled thinking about how cheerful she was during the short amount of time they were together.

"Do you like her?" Aunt Mei asked quickly.

"Hm yeah I do" Chanyeol said still daydreaming. Quickly realizing what he said he quickly added.

"Well not like that" He mumbled.

"Aigoo you're such an interesting person, Kimmie likes guys likes you." Aunt Mei chuckled.

"Really? I mean uhm really?" He beamed then tried to calm down.

"Yes she does, and tall guys" Aunt Mei gestured.

"REALLY?!" Chanyeol suddenly shouted then immediately covered his own mouth.

"Yes, now go giraffe boy go" She shooed the now happy Chanyeol back to the group of friends while she tended to the register.

He came back to everyone grinning dorkishly with renewed energy.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Suho asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehhh I think it's too long gonna stop here... LOL sorry...

Comment replies.. you can skip them but I normally will reply to EVERY new comment, unless i somehow miss it...?

KimSooYeon All this jealousy? OTTEOHHKKEE? maybe I'm thinkin bout Kimmie going into a firework shop now ( i think i spelled that wrong, don't hate me 3)

random_reader lol otayss

BAPBabyy What if I don't feed him? Will he cuddle me? omfg I would lurve to be cuddled.

eun_byung Miyoun is a strange girl, she skips formal stuff unless they are her elders as in like ahjusshi, but she won't be comfy unless it's like a request you see.

axelcarmen Guess what, I love you more. But I bet Bacon loves all of us <3

ChibiHibird omg the day he gets d... I will have to be patient finish college, then personally go over there and protect him, can't have Sehunnie being d.. ew

sofina11 I ship, myself and me. Yep... Jk. but chen and dat duck are just so cute.

asianfanficlover Yeah D.o got lost, he's a wandering fool. Kind of like me, this always happens to me whenever I go shopping with my friends or etc, I get left behind 3 and oh i see what you did there, commenter out? haha very clever my young padawon.

exoticbluepandas The wild D.o has appeared, what will you do?

BaekyeolTaoRis Yes Chanyeol is very amusing that he will shout and jump to the laptop, I actually got that from my cousin, we were trying to find something out and we couldn't so I shouted "TO THE INTERNET!"

shikalila I actually don't understand your comment...omg I'm such a fail..BUT I got the shipping part, and aww thank you

shinester Thanks for taking the time to read it :D don't forget to leave some good constructive critisizm.

xJannah aww thanks, I try my best!

bulbasaurchoding Thanks for reading! Hope you like it mucho muchsss, also It's alright some people read slow, unlike me I'm a really fast reader...

animfan132  I always will update at least once every 5 days, I know that's a long wait, but when I update I update both of my stories, also I'm so motivated by all of theses lovely comments I could just explode <3

 

Peek a boo I see you..

Oh lawd it is Kai..

Why do I always like the derps...please tell me why

 Hoo Hee Hoo HEeee

So much derp man, so much derp.

My poor baby, he gives Amber a smiley face plushie then she throws it in his face.. /cries in le corner/ haha jk it's all jokes

See it.... SEE IT?!?!?!?

More D.o being the weirdo he is...fanning the fans?

Yup he is definitely fanning them..

Chanyeol says bye to his derpss.

leebyungiee out~

Don't mock me, or I'll chop you up..