Soft spot

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

"Get your back here!" Jung shouted at Xiumin who previously ran away in fear because of her glares.

It has only been a few days since you've been working with her and you could tell one thing for sure. 

She was serious about this a bit too much considering that she brought large banners to wave the fans away. She occasionally brought fans to slap their arms. Although she was a bit strict with the guys, when you two were left alone while they performed you chatted with her and she seemed okay.

Today they would be having a break and since they were between two large locations, the small town you were in didn't have much to do.

"I'm so bored" Tao grunted and sat on the floor of the bus.

"What do you guys want to do?" Jung asked not looking up from her phone.

"Can we go visit the animal shelter?" Chanyeol said in his deep voice. Jung's eyes flittered with interest then died down seconds later. Obviously the boys didn't notice but you did.

"Yeah! We can play with the puppies!" Sehun cheered.

"I will eat them hurhur" Chen chuckled and you glared at him.

"You freak, if anything they will eat you first" Xiumin whacked his shoulder and Chen mumbled incoherent words.

"Let's just go to the shelter alright? We can play with the kittens too!" Suho announced and Kris nodded.

"Come on I saw a sign over here" Luhan ran out of the bus first which caused Jung to yell at him.

"Don't run off! What if your fans are somewhere?" She scolded him as he pouted and stepped back into the bus.

"It's alright Luhan" You patted his head.

"What happened to D.o, Kai and Baekhyun?" Lay looked around.

"They fell asleep, they're back there" Kris pointed to the rows of seats behind him. Kai and Baekhyun were both using D.o as a place to rest their heads.

"I'll go wake them up" You shuffled back and shook Kai.

"Noo eomma, I'll shower later" He mumbled while you stifled a chuckle.

You pulled him out of the seat and he woke up glancing around like a puppy. "Oh" was all he said then he pulled D.o with him walking to the guys. Since D.o was now standing groggily Baekhyun slipped and hit the bus seat. He shot up and groaned.

"Why did you do that?" He rubbed his eyes cutely.

"I didn't, it was Kai's fault" D.o protested then got pulled away by his very demanding husband.

"Come on Baekhyun let's go" You tugged on his arms and he groaned in protest but got up and followed.

~

Shortly later.

"PUPPIES!" Sehun shrieked and ran through the shelter. The woman at the front desk was really surprised seeing that twelve model like guys walk in then you and Jung bowed and she smiled.

"It's alright if we just interact with the to be adoptees right?" You grinned and the lady nodded noticing your polite gestures.

You watched as the boys interacted and cooed and the small animals and Sehun impersonating a hamster.

You laughed and Jung stood there with her arms crossed.

*Where are the kittens?* You wondered and looked around. You spotted a small brown tabby sitting on top of a post observing the antics of the rest of the animals in the shelter. 

Running over to it you cooed and reached your hands out, it mewed a few times before climbing into your arms. As soon as you had a firm grasp on the kitten you ran over to Jung.

"Jung look at him, his name is Yongie" You placed the kitten in her arms. Her expression softened and she gazed endearingly at the kitten.

"Hello Yongie, how are you today" She asked the kitten, you beamed and ran to the guys.

"Lay, Xiumin, Chen look at Jung." You told them and they glanced up and saw Jung smile. They gasped and ran off in different directions to tell Kris, Lay and Luhan.

*I knew she had a soft side* You sat down and a few small dogs came up to you and your palms. You squealed and immediately covered your mouth. *Oops* You stuck your tongue out at the dog that your cheek.

"Look at this dog's eyes!" D.o ran into the room with a beagle and shoved it in your face.

"Doesn't it look like me?" He held the dog up to his face for comparison. You nodded and he raced away to show everyone else.

"Noona, can I have this hamster?" Sehun said with his face pressed against the glass staring at the hamster that was drinking water from its bottle.

"Maybe next time Sehun" You grinned and you heard Kris shout out, "That's my line!"

"Bleh" You made a weird face and him and he continued looking at a turtle.

"Hey Miyoun what do you think of this rabbit?" Suho popped up in front of you.

"It's like you, quiet but really sweet" You told him honestly, he wasn't expecting an answer like that and waddled away blushing.

"Hey guys, this cat it won't stop looking at me" Xiumin moved side to side trying to evade the view of the cat who indeed was watching his every move.

"This cat, it's creeping me out" He tried hiding behind Chanyeol who was trying to get attention of a small bird.

"Hey there little guy, my name is Chanyeol but you can call me Yeollie for short." He stuck his finger in the cage.

"Yeol, get your finger out of the cage he might think you're food" You warned.

"It won't bi-" Before he could finish his statement the bird stood on his finger then pooped.

"EEEEEW" Kai shot back and shouted.

"IT POOED ON ME" Chanyeol shouts and retracts his hand from the cage.

"Yuuuck" Kai crawled away.

"Wipe it off for mee" Chanyeol sat and whined. You groaned and went to get a tissue and put hand sanitizer on it to wipe his finger.

"It's just bird poop, be happy a dog didn't pee on you" You brushed his fingers off and patted the pouting Chanyeol.

"Hey is it just you guys but doesn't this guinea pig looks like a mop?" Lay pointed to a white guinea pig who did look like a mop.

"I wonder if I can use him for dusting my room" He blinked and continued his staring contest with the small creature.

"Uh you guys, where did Chen go?" You glanced around and Jung finally looked up from the kitten.

"Chen went to the stalls, they have chickens here..." Jung mumbled and jumped up to look for Chen.

~

"I want you guys to meet my family, this one is chicken number one, chicken number two and last but not least Layla" He introduced the chickens to the EXO family. You gawked at him as he tried to hug chicken number two, but failed.

"Chen, did you name that chicken after me?" Lay asked crossing his arms.

"Psh no" He stopped and dusted his pants. 

"Did you guys see the little pony? I called him Lay junior hurhur" He chortled.

Lay shot him a glare while Xiumin was busy trying to catch "Layla" Kris and Tao were busy fawning over how the wall was decorated with a large array of colors.

"IS THIS AN ALPACA?" You heard Kris gasp loudly. *Freak*

"Hyung that's just a stuffed animal" Tao said.

 

You watched the guys run around in the small field like idiots while Baekhyun and a few others just watched. You noticed Baekhyun wouldn't go near the horse so you grabbed his wrists.

"Come on Baek, let's go pet the horse" His eyes widened and he shook his head furiously.

"No no no no bad idea" He sat down on the ground like a child.

"You know I can easily pick you up so I suggest going voluntarily" You raised your eyebrows still holding onto his wrists.

"Fine" He blew a raspberry and stood up. You tugged him to the horse and he noticeably stiffened.

As you looked for a tag on the horse you saw that it wasn't named. *Poor baby* you thought as you rubbed it's snout.

Baekhyun tried his best to not run away but continued inching away.

"Baekhyun it's not even a horse it's a pony. A Shetland pony to be exact, look it's almost half Chanyeol's size." You tried convincing him. He continued being as stiff as a board and you groaned.

"Look, uhm Sehun come here" You cupped your hands over your mouth and Sehun ran over.

"Yes noona?" Sehun blinked and reached out for the small horse.

"Tell Baekhyun this little guy isn't something to be scared of"

"Tell Baekhyun this little guy isn't something to be scare of" He repeated every word exactly and you mentally face palmed yourself. You nudged Sehun away and he ran back to Luhan.

"If you pet him I'll grant you one wish" You sighed.

He looked at you for a few seconds, contemplating whether it was worth it or not he grinned.

"Deal" He awkwardly waddled closer to the pony and poked it.

"Done" He backed away immediately after. You sighed and ran back to the office. You asked for some types of vegetables and the lady had carrots so you ran back and gave them to Baekhyun.

"Here's some carrots" He took a bite and started walking away. You hit your forehead *how does he not know it's for the horse?*

Instead of having to explain to him though, the horse followed him and took a bite of the carrot.

"Hey! Mr. horse that's mine!" He tried running away and the horse trotted after him.

The horse snatched the carrot and swallowed it in one bite leaving behind a disappointed Baekhyun.

"It ate my carrot." Baekhyun faked a sob.

"It was for the horse in the first place dummy" You smacked his arm and he groaned and ran away.

"Time to go! Manager calls!" Jung shouted. Everyone groaned but didn't dare utter a complaint.

"GOOD BYE MY LOVE!" Sehun shouts at the hamster. The lady flushed red and ran from the counter leaving Sehun at the door slightly confused.

"Do you think I can take that little guy in the cage over there?" You pointed at the hamster.

"Sure fill out this form and this cage is yours for 150,000 won.(About 137 US dollars) It comes with some bedding and its feed." She explained. You wrote her a check for the amount, then quickly jotted down the information while she placed the little black and white speckled hamster into the cage. She draped a light beige blanket over the cage and you went out.

"Here you go, please take care of Pebbles" She waved at you and you ran out with a bag and the cage concealed under a blanket.

~~~~~~

writingcrazed LOL it's ok I'll kick them later :D

LUckyLuhan Saesang fans are one of the scariest things ever..

BAPBabyy If d.o is chicken i will be his hen wife ;D

Sistar12 I like how you like EXO-M and yes he kicked his wife

Locketlover12 guys is somewhat ttroublesome, but at least she has Jung :D

Sammiii I need to add in some alpaca time hurhur

eun_byung When i saw Luhan in MAXSTEP i shrieked heheh, and thank you for being addicted ENJOY THE DRUG OF FANFICS

axelcarmen miyoun does the unthinkable you enver know when she will strike again.. :D

KimSooYeon exo-m are so adorkablee hehe

lunaluna thanks for liking this haha, i try my best to update :P

arikiki696 you want to live in my closet? LOL go aheead try and find me

Lolala85 fangirls are soooo scarrryy

ChibiHibird OMG DONT DIEE NONONOONO baekkiii is so adrobss

epickpoplover23NB omg I saw your comment yesterday right when I was going to sleep and I couldn't finishhh im sorry kris LET ME LOVE YOU TOOO

ultimatekpoplover lol to be honest, I have no idea how to respond to that oops hehe

OHMYGOD she's scary but she's a good bodyguard :DD

Those were the comment replies.. for last chapter and this Chapter. ehhe

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KRRRRREAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE

LOLOL I love this set of GIFS. It's so perfect <3

Hey heyheeey I think I'm getting into a better rhythm of updating :D maybe hurhur. I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday which was Kris's birthday but but yeah... how awkk ahha. Thank you for the comments and all of those who subscribe to my stories are awesome. Please do leave some feedback and can you please not just say "Please update" maybe add something so I can give you a response? If not oh well ahha.

Have a nice day! 

leebyungiee out~