Lotte World! Part 2

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

MiYoun's P.O.V.

He is hugging me. It's very comfortable I'm not complaining or anything but why me?  He let's go after about five seconds, feels empty.

He smiles awkwardly and walks back behind Kimmie.

Kimmie's face right now. No words can describe her expression.

THAT TROLL

ADSGHAFKLALLF

FRAKSHRFAFAHKRHKAFH

(Kind of like this, but you know Kimmie faced)

 

Why did he just walk away? 

"Next group!" I heard a shout come from ahead of me. Oh it's time for the ride.

I grab Kimmie and tug her towards the seats of the rollercoaster and she grabs Baekhyun who widens his eyes.

He didn't think the roller coaster was that huge.

Since the seats we arranged three by three you got into the far left seat and Kimmie threw the backpack into the area where they keep your items.

Baekhyun sat in the middle and gulped. Kimmie sat down next to him and when the employee came to check out the safety bars Baekhyun froze a little. You poked his sides trying to tell him not to think about it.

He just nodded as a reply and the ride started. Kimmie grabbed his hand and so did you cause that's what you and Kimmie always do. 

As the ride went higher and higher you got excited and raised your hands still holding Baekhyun's laughing. He looked at you in shock as though you were a crazy psycho because just about 10 minutes ago you were shaking, now you were laughing and raising your hands on the top of the ride. 

"Ready?" The man asked as the ride climbed to the top

"Yes" You shouted back at him while Kimmie kept her poker face and Baekhyun paled.

"Alright bye" The employee smiled and pressed the button.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~" The three of you screamed as you went through the whole ride. You had this weird habit of laughing when on roller coasters so you were laughing most of the ride, even as the ride went upside down and turned a corkscrew you smiled widely.

You glanced to your side to see Kimmie finally forgetting her poker face and screaming her heart out. While Baekhyun was screaming like a little girl you laughed and squeezed his hand.

When the ride finally came to a stop you patted your hair down and so did Kimmie. Baekhyun was shaking a bit so Kimmie was patting him telling him the ride was over.

You stepped off the ride with wobbly legs but you felt awesome at the same time. Kimmie groaned and stretched and scurried to the side to grab the backpack. 

Baekhyun gained the color back in his cheeks and then he laughed. "That wasn't so bad" He grinned.

"Oh please you were screaming like a little girl" Kimmie teased.

"Yeah I was going to say the same thing" You laughed.

"Hey that's not fair, I haven't gone on a roller coaster in a long time." He crossed his arms.

"Come on let's go find some games." Kimmie squealed and grabbed both of you and began to run off the the arcade center.

Of course the arcade. It was dimly lit if not for the flashing lights you wouldn't have been able to see well. 

"IT"S DDR" You heard Baekhyun shout and jump up to the machine. "Wait. Kimmie~ Can I have two quarters?" He pouted.

"Sure smallest pouch on the bottom" She turned around and pointed at her backpack.

"Yay! DDR!" He jumped up and down while inserting the coins into the machine.

"YEEE It's starting come on someone play with me~" He whined and looked at Kimmie and I.

"Nuhu No way. I have two left feet. No I'm worse than that. I dance so badly that during prom I accidentally stepped on my date then well I knocked him into the punch bowl. He still brings it up" Kimmie shuddered at the memory.

"Then MiYoun play with me~" Baekhyun whined. You shook your head. Don't do aegyo and I'll be fine.

Kimmie looked at you then waddled over to Baekhyun and whispered something in his ears. He grinned widely right before he went up to you.

"MiYoun-aah~ Please please play DDR with me. Please MiYoun~ Pweaseee. I'll do aegyo" He pleaded.

Your eyes widened and you shook your head rapidly. "Noonnononnooo Do not. Do that."

"You leave me no choice. Buing buing~" He made a serious face then did bunny aegyo. 

Don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't you dare look at his aegyo. Do not look. At him.

You closed your eyes and took a peek from between your fingers. He was still doing aegyo and it didn't look like he was going to give up anytime soon. Pretty much, you melted a little. You took a deep breath then stepped onto the machine.

"Yay! I win" He smiled mischievously.

The truth is, you were great at this game. You loved dancing it was somewhat a hidden passion that Kimmie found out one day when you were dancing to a song on music bank. You mirrored that dance perfectly that day. She always asked you why you didn't audition to be a trainee. You weren't the best under pressure unless you really had to.

The game was starting and you focused. The dance was pretty simple so you got either great or perfect on almost all the steps. You glanced at the score and saw that Baekhyun was slightly higher than yours. You frowned to yourself.

I can do better than this. The song was speeding up and you made sure to do even better. You two were playing for a good 5 minutes before Kimmie started getting bored. Now it was the end of the second song you guys were playing. You glanced over to Baekhyun to see him smiling and jumping along to the moves.

It was finally the freestyle part. (I don't think they have freestyle but let's pretend.)

You finally started dancing to some of the choreography you learned from watching music bank. You swayed, jumped and moved freely.

You ended up beating Baekhyun by just around 40 points.

You jumped up and down in victory. "Yes I won!"

"What the, I thought you didn't like this game?" Baekhyun was bent over panting.

"I never said I didn't like it. I just chose not to originally step up and beat you." You smirked.

"But I wasn't even trying that hard. I totally let you win" He beamed back.

"Sure. Sure" You raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go somewhere else then" Kimmie said getting tired of watching you two bicker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day the three of you went around eating the snacks that were brought, going on rides, and through the arcade once more. All of you tried to go as many rides as you could but ended up getting tired of the rides and stopped to eat the food Kimmie packed.

The three of you ate the sandwiches while gabbling about the rides and how they were such a rush. You especially loved the gyro roller coasters while Kimmie likes the spinning rides. Baekhyun didn't seem to have a preference but after some persuading he said he liked the speedy rides.

"Oh we forgot one of the biggies here in Lotte World" She grinned.

"What" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Two words. Bumper. Cars." You held up two fingers.

"Oh we should go on that now before they close" You pointed out.

"MiYoun this place practically never closes." Kimmie laughed at you.

"Well. I meant. I-I. Never mind, let's just go to the bumper cars and go home I'm almost wiped out." You sighed.

The three of you swallowed your sandwiches and cleaned up your table. As you sped walked to the bumper cars you left your phone at the table and Baekhyun remembered to get it before running with you guys.

"Here's your phone MiYoun" Baekhyun put the phone in your front jean pocket.

"Oh thanks." You appreciated he saved your phone. Your phone gone equals crazy MiYoun.

While you were waiting in line for the bumper cars Kimmie and Baekhyun were rambling on about how the lights changed colors. You spaced out for awhile and by the time you came to. You were close to the front and about to be let into the gate.

Since you were about the 17th person in line you Baekhyun and Kimmie barely made it together.

You looked around for an open car and saw that Kimmie already was seating herself and putting on the safety belt. There wasn't any cars left that you could see. You sighed a little and waved to Kimmie and mouthed you would go on the next round. You started walking back disappointed when you heard someone calling you.

"MiYounnie wait come share my car!" You turned towards the voice to see none other than Baekhyun, waving like an idiot to you. You chuckled to yourself before skipping over to the car.

"Thanks Baekhyun! I thought I wouldn't get to play this game with you two." You beamed at him.

"Yeah it would if I couldn't play at the same time as you two either. Omo it's starting. Let's go bump Kimmie!" He started turning the wheel and you pressed the pedal.

He steered towards Kimmie while she tried to move away but was already stuck in the corner because another car pushed her there. As your car made contact with Kimmie she let out a squeal and you laughed. Baekhyun turned away quickly and told you to press the pedal so you could make your escape.

He drove the car away from Kimmie and she was glaring at the back of your head. You turned in your seat to face her and stuck your tongue out at her. She stuck her tongue out back at you and floored it. She went at ful speed and hit the back of your car causing you and Baekhyun to jerk forward.

"MiYoun press the reverse pedal!" He half shouted. He turned the wheel so that it hit Kimmie again and some other people you didn't know. You blew a raspberry at Kimmie. 

After bumping Kimmie and some random people you had no idea who they were. The seatbelt on you loosened while you were moving around in your seat. Baekhyun was laughing like there was no tomorrow because Kimmie's hair flew all over her face and she couldn't see.You also laughed after seeing how ridiculous she looked. 

Two cars came flying to your side and you somewhat flew out of your seat towards Baekhyun. He grabbed your arm before you almost fell out. He settled you back down in your seat and put your seatbelt down while saying, "Oh gosh MiYoun you have to be more careful, if you fell out and got hit by one of those cars I don't know what I would do" He said while petting your head the giving you a quick hug.

He was looking at you with a worried look in his eyes, then said "Don't do that again. Pinky promise." He said sternly while putting out his pinky. You nodded and wound your pinky around his and he kissed his hand so you followed his example, and kissed your hand. 

Why was he so worried? It's not like I was suicidal and wanted to jump out to my doom.

Lucky for you the bell rang for the next group of people so you unbuckled Baekhyun's seatbelt and your own and stepped out of the car.

You ran up to Kimmie tugging Baekhyun along and the three of you headed to the parking lot. You saw Kimmie yawning and Baekhyun lazily walking towards the car so you decided to drive home. When you got to the car you didn't unlock the doors yet but Baekhyun the dork he is was trying to scrape at the car to get inside. Such a dork.

You unlocked the doors and he mumbled a thank you and jumped into the car, stretched and fell asleep almost immediately.

Kimmie followed suit but sat in the passengers seat. You took the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition.

You the radio and backed out of the parking spot, Gangnam Style was playing. You stopped for a moment and turned around to make sure both Baekhyun and Kimmie were asleep before you started to do the horsey dance.

​Woop Wooop Wooop Oppa Gangnam Style~
Ayyyyeee xaaay laaadddyyy~

 

​You were wiggling along to the song in your seat then you laughed at yourself. You drove the rest of the way home satisfied with your adventure today.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V.(Right before getting into the parking lot)

Aigoo I'm so tired. I'm sure MiYoun won't mind driving on the way back, besides she owes me one. Baekhyun and MiYoun were having some romance in that car if you know what I mean. *raises my eyebrows at *

I climb into the passenger seat and fall asleep but right before I hear the radio playing and the car starting. Ahh nappy time.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.(Right before getting into the parking lot also)

Today was great I wouldn't think that MiYoun could sing or dance like that. That girl surprises me everyday.

The bumper cars were so fun except when she scared me to death. How she manages to fall out of a bumper car I will never know. She's so clumsy yet precise at the same time. Weird characteristics don't you think?

I reach the door of the car and paw at the door trying to open it half asleep. I hear MiYoun chuckle before she unlocks the door and I mumble a lazy thank you before laying in the car. I hear the door close again and open and close. Probably just Kimmie getting in the car too. I hear the engine turn on and the radio turn on.

I hear the car to start backing up and lightly jerk to a stop. I hear Gangnam Style playing then I open my eyes a little bit to see the cutest antics. MiYoun is doing the dance for Gangnam Style in her seat. She laughs to herself and starts to back the car the rest of the way and start to drive home. She's so cute and bubbly. 

That was the last thing I thought of before dozing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

​Hey you guys. I officially finished writing this chapter at 9/31/12 at 9:28 p.m
Today is such a great day for me. Happy happy happy.
I'll update if you guys request. It's as simple as that. Just comment. 
I need more subbies. Right now I'm poor in the amount of subbies.
Only 22 so far?
It's not bad. It's not great. 
IT'S WAAAAAY BETTER THEN NONE THOO
I lub you guisee
<3
now pic spammage
someone be trying to steal someone's D.O
You guysss isn't D.o absolutely adorably weird? Yeah I know he is.

 

LOL Chen is trolling.

Why hello there D.o.

Hyunwoo says hi too.

AND HERE is princess Lulu~

Haha Kai doesn't look too amused.

^^ That's what happens when you fangirl too much. So please fangirl with caution.

Bacon loves you too..

 

Bye for now~

Heyy you guys, I have a co author she will help me with things like edit my spellings or grammar errors. Everyonce in a while she might write a chapter or two?
But I think she's too laxy/shy so give some support and pressure her to update for me :DD
LOLOL
jk but yes Today is 9/2/12 and she will probably be the one to unhide the chapters. BTW
We are cousins <3 yeahhh  that cousinly love. I'm jamming to Gangnam Style and I'm dancing in my seat like a freak...
LOOOOVEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEE
♥♥♥
But anyways, comment like me cause you do and SUBSCRRIIBEEEEEEE-jordon quote there....
My tumblr is http://www.tumblr.com/blog/leebyungiee
It's mostly gifs and pics of exo,teentop, and anything else I think is hilarious and want to share with you guys~