I didn't sign up for this..

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Narrator's P.O.V.

What did I just hear? Bodyguard? These 6 guys need me, ME? Guarding them from what exactly?

"What exactly would I protect them from?" I asked the manager.

"Well their fangirls, and whenever we move from van to shows or airports. Also you seem to be able to control the maknae well." He shrugged.

"I didn't sign up for this" You stated.

"Well you do said you need a job so this would be perfect!" SungHwan smiled. You debated to yourself while looking back between the faces before you. They look nice enough. I do have a good background to keep them safe.

​Wait what about Kimmie? You checked your phone and saw a text message.

​Yeah sure, just call me whenever -Kimmie

​I guess I should talk to Kimmie about this before I make any major decisions.

"Do I have to respond right away? Can you give me some time before I decide?" You looked to SungHwan and he nodded.

"Give me a call when you decide. Try calling before Saturday alright?" He gave you a card with his name and number. You nodded then started to walk towards the door when you realized you didn't remember your way down.

"Uhm er. Can someone walk me down? I don't remember how to get back to the lobby." You said embarresed.

Sehun and Chanyeol shot up in their seat.

"I'll take you." They both said. The frowned looked at each other for a second.

"No I will."

"I'll thake noona to the lobby."

"I will."

"No I thall"

"That's enough the three of us will." Baekhyun whacked their heads and pulled you towards the door. Since when did he become the leader?

"Thanks you guys." You smiled cheerfully trying to leave a good impression.

​Sehun skipped up to you and started asking you questions while Baekhyun and Chanyeol trailed behind a bit awkward.

"Hang on a minute, I've got to call my friend Kimmie." You pulled your phone out of your pocket and called her.

 

Hello?

​Can you pick me up now?

​Sure, there's a bit of traffic but I'll be there in half an hour.

​Thanks Kimmie call me when you get here!

 

You hung up. (btw green was Kimmie black was you on the phone. You reached the lobby when you finished talking to Kimmie and you sat down in one of the waiting chairs.

"You guys can go up now, I just have to wait for Kimmie." You waved bye.

"It's alright we can keep you company." Chanyeol grinned making his eyes somewhat disappear. That's weird, one of his eyes are smaller then his other one when he smiles.

"Aw thanks." Watching the three guys take a seat.

"So tell me about everyone in Exo-K." You crossed your legs.

"I'll sthart! There is Kai hyung, he's thecond youngethed in our group and he lotheth(loves) to dance." Sehun grinned then poked Chanyeol.

"Uh well there is Suho, he's our leader and he is very caring and rich" He said with his super deep voice which didn't match his face.

"Rich?" You asked confused.

"Yeah, he always treats me when we go buy dobokkie" Chanyeol he grinned again. "Baekhyun your turn" He poked Baekhyun.

"Oh well the only one left is D.O. We sometimes call him eomma. He's the mother of the group and he loves to cook. Well you sort of know Sehun but not Chanyeol so, Chanyeol tell her about yourself." He poked back at Chanyeol.

"I like to uhm. Eat. Sleep. And I can rap and beatbox." He said awkwardly. "It's hard to describe myself"

"I'll do it for hyung! Chanyeol hyung likthes to bother everyone. He can play the guitarth and drumth. He ith called the happy virus and he is Baekhyun'sth huthband." Sehun smiled dorkishly.

"H-husband?" What they are married? Is that why Baekhyun has a picture of him on his phone? I'm so confused.

"HE IS NOT MY HUSBAND!" Baekhyun roared.

"HE ITH TOO! ALL THE FANTH THAY STHO! (all the fans say so)" Sehun shouted back.

You and Chanyeol bursted out laughing and you almost fell over when Baekhyun pulled you up and put you back in the chairs pouting at you.

"Alright alright, I don't think you guys are married anymore.." You grinned deviously.

"I am not married to this pabo" Baekhyun grumbled.

"As if I would want to be married to you either." Chanyeol shot back. You giggled seeing them arguing over something this ridiculous.

*bring bring*

 

I checked my phone to see that Kimmie texted me.

I'll be there in 10 mins -Kimmie

Alright -MiYoun

 

"Hey you guys, I'm going to leave in ten minutes." You told them. They were quiet and Sehun spoke up.

"Are you coming back noona?" he looked at you with doe eyes.

"Well, I'll think about it. Try convincing me then." You smiled. You already decided to take the job but wanted to see if they would accept you as their bodyguard.

"I'll listhen to noona and only noona" Sehun smiled sweetly. He jabbed Baekhyun and Chanyeol and gave them a glare meaning, woo noona.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave him a "like what" face and Sehun mouthed back "buing buing"

You were confused looking back and forth at their silent communication.

Then that's when Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun faced you at the same time and did something you hoped you wouldn't see.

Buing Buing.Aaainngg. Kyaaaa~

They were all doing different types of aegyo. Baekhyun with his bunny aegyo and Sehun and and his fist buing buings, then Chanyeol with his adorable derp face and his puffed up cheeks.

You gasped at this sight and stared for a minute before melting.

You reached out and poked their cheeks squealing with glee. Yes I am really squealing with glee. This is just too cute, I cannot miss this opportunity. 

"How are you guys so cute?" You laughed after your spazzing fit.

"Stho noona yes?" Sehun looked at you with his puppy eyes.

"Fine I'll take the job, I'll call your manager later." You said giving in to Sehun's cuteness.

"Yay!~" Sehun jumped up and down. You got up to try to stop him from causing a commotion but he mistook it as you happy dancing with him. He then hugged you while jumping up and down laughing.

​Chanyeol and Baekhyun jumped up to save you from the hyper maknae's clutches but Sehun shrieked and ran away pulling you along. 

​Now all of you were running around the lobby and the secretary didn't mind because she thought it was cute too.

Everyone else in the lobby was either laughing or just looking at the four of you like you were crazy.

After running around for who knows how long you heard your phone ring. 

Hello?

I'm here come outside.

Aww ok I'll be there in a minute.

 

You hung up on her then waved goodbye to them. Sehun pouted then hugged you and let you go. You gave Baekhyun and Chanyeol hugs also. When you were turning around to walk out the door you felt slim arms wrap around your small frame.

"Noona~ Promithe to come back thoon?" You heard a lispy Sehun whine one last time. 

"Yes noona promises to come back soon." You cooed. Oh dear god. This is the side effects being around too many cute people. It's alright though as long as no one gives me bubble tea, I won't go off my rocker.

"Sehun, let go, I have to go now." You wiggled to get out of his grasp.

"Hey Sehun let go" Chanyeol started to peel Sehun off of you. You mouthed a thank you to Chanyeol and waved bye to Baekhyun.

You quickly ran out into the parking lot and saw Kimmie's car. You opened the door to see a random old man with a shocked expression. "Ooops wrong car sorry" You ran away embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Exo-K's Dorm~

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!~ Noona will sthhaay~" Sehun jumped around announcing it to everyone else.

"Do you even know noona's name?" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Yeth I do, It's Kim MiYoun, I paid closth attention to my noona" Sehun stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol then skipped around.

​Baekhyun's P.O.V.

​Why is Sehun so clingy towards MiYoun already? I met her first anyways.

​She knows me the best, and I know her the best out of all the guys here. I wonder if she's going to room near us? Maybe she will get an apartment closer by. That would be fun. MiYoun and her bubblyness here to cheer us up after good or bad days.

​She can make sure none of us get lost again. Luhan-hyung got lost before too. I would think MiYoun would fit well with us. She's a great person.

​I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's P.O.V.

You saw Kimmie a few yards away with her window open laughing at you. You opened the door and jumped into the seat and buckled your belt.

"Shut up. I thought that was you" You frowned. She just laughed some more and drove home.

You were thinking about when to call the manager. You looked at the card in your hand and Kimmie asked you suddenly, "So how was it? You get in trouble?"

"They offered me a job. To be, their bodyguard." You said quietly waiting for her reaction. She drove off to the side of the road parked the car. Leapt out of the car ran to your side pulled open the door, yanked you out and started squealing and jumping with you.

"TAKE THAT JOB" She shouted at you in the streets.

"Shhhh shush we are in public." You tried to calm her down.

"TAKE IT AND INTRODUCE ME TO MY HUSBAND!" She shouted again but this time with less arm flailing.

"I already chose to take the job, I just have to call their manager to confirm."

​Kimmie seemed satisfied so she went back to the driver's seat and drove the rest of the way home.

When I got home I saw it was around 1. So early and so much happened today.

​I'll call him at 2. You looked around in the kitchen for something to eat and you grabbed some leftovers. You microwaved it and ate it. You looked for Kimmie and she was taking a nap on the mattress Baekhyun was laying on. She probably likes the fact that he slept there.

You the T.v. and was watching some music bank programs and decided to try to learn a new dance. You waited to find a good dance when you saw this group of 6 very familiar looking faces. You read the title of the song and the group and saw it was Exo-K and they were performing "History"

You watched for awhile and got up and tried to mirror parts of it. You couldn't mirror parts because the camera would suddenly zoom into the guy dancing in the front so you decided to look the song up.

You typed in Exo-k's history dance and clicked enter. You saw the dance practice one and started watching while mimicking some moves. Oh look it's Sehun. He looks so serious compared to when I saw him a few hours ago. Chanyeol is so tall. Baekhyun is so tiny. 

​Hhaha. I keep trying for another half hour when I have the the dance memorized but it needs some tweaking.

Oh it's 2 now I'll call the manager. You grabbed your phone and dialed the number from the card and waited.

*ring ring ring* Is he going to pick up?

"​Hello?" SungHwan the manager answered.

"​Hello it's MiYoun the girl you met earlier today." You told him.

"Oh yes hello have you thought about my preposition?"

​"Yes I have, I would love to take the job, when can I start?"

​"I can explain the job details now, so you understand completely."

"​Oh ok tell me about it please."

​"Well you won't be only their bodyguard but assistant also. You could either choose to be there assistant also which has an increase in the pay. Also if you become their assistant I think you would have to room with the boys. They are nice they won't bite. You could sleep in the leader's room. He needs to be roomies with the other boys anyways. There are a total of four rooms but Suho has his own and so did Sehun because no one could stand the maknae." He listed

​"Alright that sounds good to me, when do I move in and what is my pay if you don't mind me asking." You smiled.

"You get 100 dollars a week. You live with them for no expense and if you make dinner for them and eat with them then your food is no charge, because you cooked for them."

"That is really good. Thank you for offering me this job, when do I start? " You asked for the second time.

I asked for the second time now man.. ._.

 

"You can start as soon as Saturday."

​"Alright I'll get my stuff ready and anything else I need and I'll meet you guys when?" You asked him.

​"The boys have this weekend off so you can come in on Saturday, just go into the building and give one of us a call. I expect you have Baekhyun's number. If you need anything else send me a text. Good b-" He responded to only get interrupted by a lispy voice.

You heard a loud voice interrupt the manager while he was speaking.

"NOONA? ITH THAT YOU?" Sehun yelled into the phone.

You laughed. "Yes Thehun it is MiYoun noona." 

"Nooooonnaaa~ I miss you~" You heard Sehun whine.

"I'll see you on Saturday byee~" You said bye and heard Sehun whine and manager shout and say bye before hanging up.

​What did I just get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​I FINISHED WRITING THIS AT 9/4/12

AKLAGFKAMY

MOMMMY IS YELLING AT ME AHHHHH

KBAI

ILL PIC SPAM IN A BIT

 

LOL so it looks like I didn't leave but now it's 9/5/12

Yes I am going to start dating everything I do.. so you guys can imagine me going crazy.

Pic spam starting :D

  

LOL poor Sehun...

 

 

LOL ricky getting all upset when Changjo does aegyo

Yes it's cute.

LOL I think this is special <3

First Sehun , then D.O. .... my mind is like... poke Chanyeol's next doooo eeeeeet

Okay totally irrelevant but LOLOL :DD

Tell me honestly, did this scare you?

Who's hands are these? They look so pretty LOL

First one to tell me gets a imaginary cookie :D

LOL the first one is cute, kills your the next and the first gif is actually from this show they were in in china. If you want the link I think it's pretty funny. The last one thooooo wooooow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FoGA_t2WA8&feature=related

It's a bit old but I find it hilarious. Watch this and see Luhan run on water :D

Look at him camera LOL

LOOK AT LAY! You melting yet? Those dimples are so adorablesss.

 

One last thing

Okay you guys. IM ON A ROLL

ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO

LUURRVEE MEEEE~

as in comments and maybe subbies? yes please.

Done editing at 8:28p.m

Also would you like Sehun talk normal? or with the lisp because lisp writing is kind of fun but weird.