Message/Phonecall

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I got shoved into this bathroom. How do you turn this knob thing? Does it go left or right? Wait lefty loosey righty tighty. Yes I am almighty I got the water to work without having to ask anyone.

-Fifteen Minutes Later-

Uwaaah best shower ever. Oh man, I smell like strawberries. Wait only REAL MEN smell like strawberries. I peeked out the door to see clothes waiting for me, so I grabbed them. Wait why is there a whole pack of boxers? There's no way any of those girls would have a pack of boxers. I quickly put on the clothes she gave me. So comfy haha. Wait there's a receipt stuck to it.

Aww one of them bought me boxers. Wait Kimmie was in the shower, so that leaves MiYoun. She bought me this? That's so kind of her. Note to self must thank her for the clothes. How did she buy these? So quickly too. I'm so glad it was MiYoun who saved me, and not a saesang fan. I shudder at that thought.

I finally left the bathroom after combing my hair with one of the combs in the drawers, Kimmie won't mind right?

MiYoun and Kimmie were sitting on the couch and MiYoun looked like she was half asleep and Kimmie had wet hair. "MiYoun, thanks for the clothes and you can shower now."

"Oh you're welcome. Shower here I come. Oh wait, do you need a toothbrush?" She stopped and turned around. 

"Oh Yeah I guess I do" I replied rubbing my wet hair.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V

OMFG OMFG HE LOOKS SO CUTE EVEN OUT OF A SHOWER. Calm down Kimmie calm breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. Now he's rubbing his head so cute. Toothbrush I have extras yay. "Hey Baekhyun I have extra toothbrushes that you could use" You said jumping up and running to your room.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

I guess I'm going wait here. Lala, oh where's my phone? You got up and started to walk towards the kitchen. There's my phone, yes it's charged. Oh man 10 new messages. Two from manager saying, "where are you. call soon". One from Suho "Baekhyun my poor son where have you gone?".

One from Kai "Hey man where are you D.O is going to make us dinner." 

One from Sehun "HYUNG WHERE ARE YOU, WHERE?!?!?"

Then five from Chanyeol, "BACON WHERE DID YOU GO, YOU DISAPPEARED? IN THE BATHROOM? CAFE? RESTAURANT? BAEKHYUN COME BACK TO MEEEEEEE"

Oh dear lord. I texted them all I'm alright and that I'm safe and I would call them tomorrow to try and arrange me a way to get back to them. Right when I texted them all back that's when manager called me. Oh no. I'm so dead. What am I going to say? That I'm at some girl's friend's house that saved me at the airport when they didn't see me get mobbed? NO That won't work. I took a deep breath in and answered the phone.

"Yeobseyo?" I quietly said.

"Byun Baekhyun, where are you?" Manager said. Oh no he used my full name. I'm so dead so dead. Calm down calm down. Ok

"Well you see, at the airport I got mobbed when I was in the back and this girl saved me and since she pulled me out of the mob and basically carried me away. I left my stuff with Chanyeol but I'm safe now at least." I said it all in one breath.

There was a pause on the other line then, "WHAT?!?!" "I'm sorry, I couldn't keep up with you guys and I got pushed away from Chanyeol...." You apologized.

"Sigh fine well some of the fan put online how you were carried away by a mystery woman and now we know she just saved you, but today is Monday and Exo-K will just have to perform without you until Friday" Your manager said over the phone.

"Why not just tomorrow? That would be fine too right?"

"No we need some time for the fans to calm down, so they won't crowd the SM Building so you can actually get in."

"Alright but I don't have any money with me and these two girls are letting me sleep over but I'll ask if I can stay till Friday. Tell everyone I sent them texts, they might haven't seen it. Also tell Chanyeol not to touch my bed. Remind D.O. that just because I'm gone, he can't have my choco pies. Alright bye" 

"You can stay till Friday if you want to." Kimmie chirped.

"Really? But I didn't even ask you yet." You scratched your head smiling.

"No problem ask me, then" Kimmie said sitting on the counter.

"Uhh Kimmie would you mind if I stayed until Friday?" I asked her.

"No. Hahaha I'm just kidding, yes you can" She laughed.

"Thanks, you don't know how helpful you two have been recently. Oh its about 8:30 now. What time is lights out?" I said adjusting my shirt.

"Lights out? What are you a little kid? Sleep whenever wherever just don't wake me up before 9, unless it's an emergency wake up MiYoun. She sleeps early, and wakes up early too. Want some?" Kimmie walked towards the fridge to get a carton of juice.

"Sure" I said looking for a glass. I found one and gave it to her and she poured me juice.  "Want to watch T.V?" Kimmie asked me.

"Alright let's watch T.V." I said grinning. "LETS GOOOO" She jumped off the counter then grabbed me and pulled me into the living room.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V

I went to the kitchen to get some juice after getting Baekhyun a toothbrush and I hear him talking to someone, and heard him saying something about having to stay until Friday. -happy dance- Yes my ultimate bias is staying till Friday. Ok, I got this, calm peace tranquility. Wait, I have a poster of EXO in my room. I'll leave it there, it's not like I talk to them before I go to bed. Fine I do do that, but still he does not need to know that. Hopefully he won't think I'm crazy. Oh he's hanging up.

"You can stay till Friday if you want" I tell him. 

"Really? But I didn't even ask you yet." He said scratching his head. He's so cute

"No problem, ask me then." I said while sitting on the counter trying to reach the cups.

"Uhh Kimmie would you mind if I stayed until Friday?" He looks so nervous, aww of course you can my little bacon. Just to mess with him I said, "No, Hahaha I'm just kidding, yes you can" I laughed after seeing his pouty face.

He asked me about lights out? What is he a little kid? Maybe Exo-K has a bedtime? I decided it's time I get myself juice, and ask if he wants any too. I offer to watch T.V. because he looks somewhat tense around me. Maybe he's more comfortable around MiYoun? Well she did save him. I grab his arm and pulled him to the living room and I jumped on the couch and patted the cushion near me. He sits about arms distance away. Dang it's not like I'm going to hurt you my little bacon hehehe.

We watch a little T.V. until MiYoun finishes her shower and walks out with her sweats and a tank top. Man, MiYoun got so much prettier after middleschool.

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

I finished my shower and I wore my sweats and tank top. What? This is what I wear to sleep. I went out to the living room and saw Kimmie and Baekhyun watching T.V. so I sat down next to Baekhyun and watched T.V. with them. I felt like someone was watching me and when I checked my right side I saw Baekhyun blushing then looking down. Weird. I thought someone was looking at me.

"Achuu" I sneezed. Baekhyun just jumped up and left the living room. Weird. Maybe he doesn't like sneezing? I see Baekhyun coming back into the room with a towel. He tells me to move then he sits behind me and dries my hair as we watch T.V. I start blushing. That's so sweet of him.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

She's so pretty. I can see her shoulders, getting covered with water. "Achuu" She sneezed. I got up went to the restroom to get a towel. When I came back I told her to move forward a little so I could sit behind her and dry her hair.

I'm sitting pretty close to her drying her hair. It's the least I can do right? She smells so nice.

I sound like a stalker.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped. The Baekhyun is drying my best friend MiYoun's hair? This is so adorable. Sorry Chanyeol but forget Baekyeol, it's all about BaekYeon now. 

Normally if this was any random girl I would probably tackle her but this is my MiYoun so I support this. Still they look adorable. MiYoun she's blushing, MiYoun is blushing. That's rare. 

 

No One's P.O.V.

They all sat and watched T.v as Baekhyun finished drying MiYoun's hair. At about 10 they all got tired and wanted to go to sleep. But they were having some trouble figuring out the sleeping arrangements.

 

A little short but I'm starting school so I'll update more often on weekends :P