Chapter 28

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

"Tell me again how we lost seven guys in a bath house?" you muttered to yourself as you opened every door you could spot. Only you Jung and Baekhyun were looking because you made Xiumin, Chen Kris and Lay stay behind just in case they came back. Following your instincts you walked into the first door to your right and saw only old men in there. You turned bright red before shutting the door and running away.

You patted your face while Jung guffawed at your expressions.

"It's not my fault! I didn't know" you shouted back.

"Sure sure let's keep looking" Jung smacked your arm and Baekhyun patted your head before following you once more.

As the three of you wandered constantly, you found that there were maps placed around near several different doors. To your surprise, this bath house had more than just a few steam houses, they had a sauna and pool and showers.

"Where could those dorks be at?" Jung hummed while occasionally peeking into some rooms.

"Do you think they would be messing around at the pool?" Baekhyun asked.

"Brilliant, good thinking bacon let's go" you cheer before grabbing his hand and running forgetting about the skinship. Jung huffs and walks briskly behind not minding the random stares she receives.

~

"Where are we?" Sehun asks Luhan and the others with him.

"I'm not sure, but everything in here is so adorable" Tao jumped up and spun himself in a pink curtain which was hanging over a small hot tub.

"ECK! BYUNTAES!" The women behind the curtain squeaked and hid themselves with towels. They scrambled over each other trying to hide their bodies but luckily the thick steam enveloped most of them.

"! TIME TO GO!" Kai grabbed D.o and sprinted out while Chanyeol fainted while Sehun and Luhan had to struggle and carry the giant out. Tao was too immersed in the curtains for a few seconds before pinking and running away embarrassed.

"Tell me again why I agreed to go with you?" D.o panted as they ran around the corner and kneeled down hiding, in hopes they were out of the section of the women.

"Because you love me" Kai smirked back receiving a slap to the thigh.

"Why is he so freaking tall?" Sehun groaned as he was struggling to support the weight of his giant hyung, even with the help of Luhan, it was a struggle.

"Can we just leave him here?" Luhan joked and that's when you walked in the door. You just had checked the pool, and you went by the poor women who were given the fright of their lives, they helped you to find the boys.

"Well, I see how your escapade adventure went" your gaze went to Chanyeol and then D.o who was still hitting Kai.

"Uhm, where did Suho go?" Baekhyun came in behind you after looking around.

Everyone glanced around before the realization struck, they lost grandpa Suho.

~

"Where did those kids go?" Suho thought as he continued his wanderings.

Suho was somewhat lost, he managed to get out of the women's room but managed to lose track of his dongsangs. After aimlessly wandering for several minutes, he found  a familiar room and was faced with a sleeping Kris with Lay and Xiumin talking idly.

"Hey you guys" Suho waved and sat down.

"Hey" Chen waved and dozed off again.

"Where's the others?"

"I'm not sure, sleep man" Kris grumbled before sleeping again.

"Okay" Suho said before sitting quietly awkwardly next them.

~

Little later, everyone regrouped and it was time to go back to the bus. You had to scold the boys for wandering into the women's section and Kyungsoo seemed scarred for life. He would just listen to you and blink occasionally. Everyone else seemed fine but Baekhyun seemed to always sit near by you whenever you guys went anywhere.

Weird, just being friendly.

Anyways, Tao continuously asked what the curtains were for and you ended up having to tell him the reasons for the separate rooms and he blushed so much, you were tempted to pinch his cheeks.

Everyone was getting pretty tired so you and Jung went to the back of the bus to sleep and the boys got the front, this was pretty awkward considering this was a bus and sleeping accommodations aren't easy to sort out.

"Night you guys!" you called from the back, Jung kicked you under the blanket and you slapped her back.

"Night Jung and Miyoun" They called back.

"Good night you dorks" Jung grumbled and snuggled into her pillow.

"Goodnight Miyoun sleep well" Baekhyun murmered into his pillow before drifting to sleep.



Hey you guys did you miss me?

I don't have too much time so I will have to respond to the comments in the next chapter sorry! Check out my oneshot collection if you have time! Buing buing.. Haha Have a lovely day, I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I'm going to have aschool break soon too!