Breakfast

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Kimmie's P.O.V.

"uwah" I yawned and stretched. I put my feet on the floor and rubbed my eyes. I stood up about to wake up MiYoun and Baekhyun when I see Baekhyun hugging her.

ASDFGHJKALHDLKKAFJLAFHAJDIQURYNCA


THAT'S SO ADORABLE!! *FANGIRL* *SPAZZING*

 

Ok breathe in breathe out. Maybe I'll just make these two breakfast? After I wash up that is. 

I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth wash my face and comb my hair. Now I'm clean shiny shinee sparkly clean. 

Walking back to the kitchen I got the greatest idea ever. Scurring to my room I grab my camera and sneak back to the living room. I take a couple pictures of them cause they just be so adorable. I laughed to myself and put my camera in a safe place. 

As in my literal safe. Don't want no crazy saesang fans getting that picture. 

Alrightie then time to cook breakfast for those sleepy bums. 

Opening the fridge I grab eggs milk and some bacon. Haha Bacon you guys, Baekhyun. 

Get it?

Yes.

No?

Ok I know I'm lame.

Wait why did i already grab the milk? Oh yeah Pancake mix.

But the shape of pancakes aren't cute. So I'll make Waffle-cakes. Yeah that's right, pancake mix, in waffle form.

To be specific, the waffle form, are mickey mouse. Yes that epic. After finishing mixing up the pancake mix. I plugged in the waffle maker and waited for it to heat up. It takes about five minutes to warm up. Yeah I know, it .

I ran back to my room grabbed my iPod and the ihome system and plugged it in. I pressed shuffle and the song was WG Like This.

I started dancing the dance. I love this song too much sometimes, it's a little old but still so awesome. I poured the pancake mix in the waffle maker and started cooking the bacon too. A few eggs too. I hummed along to the song no more dancing unless I want an explosion in here.

Like this yo, like this. Make ya body do the wave like this. Like this yo Like this. Now stop and wiggle with it.

 

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

Ahh it's so nice and warm. Wait is he still hugging me? My hands roamed down to my waist and felt some toned arms holding me.

Yup.

Still.

He probably thinks I'm his bear. I head Kimmie coming back into the room so I close my eyes until I hear her giggling and run back to her room. What the heck is that girl doing?

Maybe I should move out of his arms now. Oh god Kimmie coming back. I pretended to sleep again. She giggled again and scurried off into the kitchen. Phew.

What's up with her and all her giggling? Just because I'm sleeping next to- Oh yeah. He's hugging me. How could I forget?

I try to shift out of his arms but then he unconsciously hugged me tighter and murmured, "Don't leave yet" 

Well, I guess a couple more minutes wouldn't hurt right? 

I lay there and close my eyes, somewhat enjoying the warmth from Baekhyun. I hear music being played softly, Like this yo like this.

Haha this isn't surprising since she's always playing music when she gets the chance.

I listen and hum to the song and wiggle to the song when I hear Baekhyun groan a little so I stop moving. The song is halfway through and I can smell the eggs and bacon? 

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

He's waking up!

What do I do?! 

I know pretend to sleep, since he's hugging me, it will be fine? I guess, I pretend to sleep again and try to slow my breathing down.

"Morning Baek" I say quietly. I smile thinking what will his reaction be.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I hear a little bit of noise but I'm tired I'll just sleep a little more. This is so warm and comfortable aaah. Never want to get up, I wish I can sleep like this all the time.

What the heck is this? My pillow is moving. I groan a little. My pillow stopped moving that's weird.

Maybe I should get up now. I smell food. 

Wait.

Is this

MIYOUN?

I WAS HUGGING HER? WHILE I WAS SLEEPING

ASGAFDJKHAGDK

SHE'S GONNA THINK IM A  ERT

NOONONOONNONOOOOO

Wait. Why am I panicking? She's still asleep I think.

"Morning Baek" I hear her say quietly. I can feel my face turning red. Good thing she isn't facing me.

OMFG

SHE'S AWAKE

ASAHDGAHDG

Ok. OK. Play it off cool. Breath.

"Ohh h-hey MiYoun" I stuttered. Well that doesn't sound cool. Wait I'm still hugging her. 

Maybe she didn't notice yet? *facepalm* Of course she did.

"So are you going to let go anytime soon? You just kind of grabbed me last night when you were sleeping." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah sure sorry." I retracted my arms. I probably look like a tomato now.

"Let's get breakfast Kimmie is probably done by now" She got up and stretched. Wait is she not wearing pants?

ASHAGDKAKDHA THIS IS SCANDALOUS.

"Uhh MiYoun a-are you n-not wearing pants?" I gulped.

"Psh no silly this is just a big shirt." She laughed. "Well let's go eat"

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

Haha this is so funny. He thought I wasn't wearing pants. I liked his expression, he looked so embarrassed.

Now we are eating the yummy breakfast that Kimmie made us.

Kimmie kept making these weird glances at me.

"So Baekhyun. What were you doing to MiYoun just a couple minutes ago" She grinned.

I laughed to myself waiting for him to explain. He turned about three shades of pink. I think Kimmie just likes to mess with the poor guy.

"Well. Ah. You see. I. Can. Uh." He stuttered then looked at me for help. 

I mouthed at him "Say please" And then he did something I wasn't expecting. 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

So Kimmie is interrogating me and I have no idea what to say. I look over and send a pleading look at MiYoun when she mouths something.

What is she saying? I'm not sure what she wants. Maybe if I resort to aegyo? Yes I may.

I put two fists up to my cheeks, puffed out my cheeks into a pout, and moved them around in a cute motion. My manliness is gone, wait no it's not. Because I still smell like strawberries.

I did this for about 10 seconds. When she just stared at me with open slightly.

Then she shook her head and said, "It's not his fault I got cold and asked him to hug me" She blushed.

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

He did a buing buing. 

A

Buing Buing

ADFHAKJDHAKHDAKLDJ

Ok I'm guilty of giving into aegyo. So I came up with an excuse saying that I requested a hug. I don't think Kimmie bought it but she smiled and finished eating. We all ate our food in peace.

I decided to announce that we were going to Lotte World.

"Hey Kimmie, Can we go to Lotte World?" You asked breaking the awkward tension.

"Today?"

"No next year. Of course, today." You said sarcastically.

"Well I'll push off any work until Saturday?How does that sound? We can all go out and get to know Baekhyun." She chirped.

"Lotte World sounds fun, I've never been there before" Baekhyun spoke up.

"Perfect we will go in two hours then after we get ready, and get you some clothes." Kimmie said getting up to put her dishes in the sink.

This time I washed the dishes. I finished drying them and started putting them away when Kimmie came back and asked me something.

"Hey so how are we going to hide Baekhyun? You know. When we go to Lotte World?" She helped put away the dishes.

"Oh about that, since today is a weekday there should be less people there. Also we can just put a hat on him and maybe one of those face masks?" I shrugged.

"That will work" 

"Uh so. When are we going to get him clothes?" I asked putting the last of the dishes away.

"Well if we take him it's kind of risky. But if we leave him at home, what if your family decides to pop in for a visit like last christmas?" You said a little worried.

"Oh maybe but we don't know his clothes size..." Kimmie groaned.

"We could ask him?"

"But what if it doesn't look good?"

"Fine I guess we aren't going to Lotte world today. We will go tomorow." You pouted.

"Well after he's done with his shower, I'll tell him we are going shopping instead and Lotte World will have to wait for tomorow." Kimmie frowned.

Well shopping for a guy will be fun right? Guys choose clothes easily right? Well that's how my dad was anyways. I guess I'm going to go get ready in Kimmie's room then we can go shopping. Yay! 

 

Do you guys like this so far? Am I too detailed? I feel like this is going to end up being one of those super long ones like over 50 chapters. LOL
Your author(me duh) If you want any guest appearances tell me and I'll make some. So my game plan is to write as much as I can whenever and hide the chapters. Then when I feel happy I'll just unhide them or something :D 
MINI PIC SPAMMAGEYou guys isn't he adorable? Wouldnt you want him to hug you to sleep?


Isn't he so adorable? Who wouldn't want to be hugged by THIS guy?

This is my reaction when someone leaves me a comment or two.

le wild chanyeol appears :DD

This is me on tumblr. Raging like a weirdoo

Do you guys know my rage over Teen Top?I'm insanee

These macros are so funny.

I lurve tumblr.

Obviously these gifs arent mine. But this one...is just pure lovely.

When someone scares me...

only I don't look as adorable.

obsession over everything...

If I get comments I'll update again okay? I'll update if I get some subbies too. If not, I'll update later, like Tuesday? or Thursday?Yeah yeah.

Yes I do.

 

I don't know what to do with myself. ASGAJGA.

Comment~