Shopping for Bacon.(Baekhyun duh)

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

After Kimmie told Baekhyun the new plan he looked a little disappointed then happy again. We all got ready and was about to leave to go shopping when Baekhyun shouted, "Aish I don't have money with me, I'll just watch you two shop." he frowned.

"We are paying it's fine." You both chorused. Baekhyun looked shocked and glances back and forth. At you then Kimmie back and forth a couple times. He smiled brightly with his grin reaching his cute eyes. 

"Really? You guys are so kind. I really appreciate it."

"No problem you're our friend now, so it's not a issue" Kimmie chimed.

"TO THE MALL" Kimmie shouted running out the door.

Baekhyun and you stared at her for awhile then laughed and followed her.

Kimmie drove because usually when you two went on mall outings she would drive there, and you back. Mostly because she never had enough endurance to last a shopping trip, and driving back. On the way there Kimmie the radio and the three of you sang to any and almost all the songs. (This was you guys. LOL jkjk)

You took turns singing the lyrics and surprisingly you sang better than normal. Maybe because you wanted to impress Baekhyun? Then a very familiar song started.

​Gull, I can't exprain how I feel

 

"OH I got this" Baekhyun wiggled excitedly in his seat.

He began singing to the song only his parts and let the other person sing the rest. I think the other guy's name is D.o? Something like that. I started to hum along and Baekhyun nudged me to sing too. I started singing parts of Do's parts. 
 

"Yah! You can sing better than that." Kimmie threw a water bottle back at you.

"Hey focus on driving" You shouted back.

"I'll just close my eyes real quick" She threatened.

Oh no dear god not this again. This was about the fifth time she has threatened you about closing her eyes while driving. Knowing she wasn't joking you started singing a lot louder. By louder I mean almost as loud as Kimmie when she finds out she lost her phone, only to have it in her hand.

You and Baekhyun were singing together now, and Kimmie was doing the lower vocals and humming to make it sound even better. Finally the song ended and you puffed your cheeks out. 

"You happy now Kim?" You frowned at her.

"Yes very, We're here." Kimmie chirped.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

We all piled in the car and Kimmie started driving to the mall. We sang a bunch of songs when I heard hyung's voice.

​Gull I can't exprain how I feel

I shouted out that I got this. I began singing my parts while MiYoun hummed and sang quietly. Silly MiYoun all shy suddenly you can sing better. 

Kimmie threatened her something about closing her eyes? Eyes closed while driving would be scary.

I honestly didn't expect her to sing as well as she did. When I heard her in her room, she was singing softly. Now she was singing the high notes. She sang close to D.o's scale but seems like she would need to practice a bit before getting to his level.

Either way, she's the best I've heard besides hyung himself.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V.

I know the only reason I made her sing better was because I know she can. She hides it most of the time except when she's alone with me. She was probably nervous because of Baekhyun. They are so adorable singing together.

It sounds pretty good too. A little more feminine but it's good. I was surprised that she hit some of the higher notes too. I didn't think she could've gotten much better from last time. I was wrong as usual.

Now that we are at the mall. We can get Bacon baby some clothes. I know. I know. I'm a bit weird, but that's why MiYoun loves me.

I sound so conceited right now. Whatever, I'm not conceited I just have uh self confidence. 

Yeah.

Self.

Confidence.

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

Aish Kimmie is so embarrassing.

We went into the mall and we went around to a few stores before choosing a decent priced place with nice clothes. Kimmie and I went around picking out clothes for Baekhyun while he followed us and tried to keep up. After getting about three outfits set out. Kimmie sent him to the changing room and ordered him to try each outfit on and to step out and show us.

He tried on the first set of clothes but we didn't like the somewhat baggy look of it. We sent him back to try the other two. Out of the next two we liked the third one the best. It looked simple yet unique. It was a T-shirt with grey jeans. 

Kimmie went to look for a scarf for him while Baekhyun did the best to hide his face. I ended up finding a hat that looked good and covered his hair so that would help. We found him a light scarf too and it looked alright. We looked through store some more and found a different scarf. We couldn't pick between the two so we    too both with us.

We ended up buying a graphic tee, grey jeans, two scarves, and a hat at that store. We went to a different store and found some really nice clothes there too. We did the same as the last store and picked out two sets of clothes. 

Kimmie saw some more hats and she jokingly put them on your head. She stuck her tongue out at you and snapped a picture of you. You took the hat off and stuck your tongue back at her.

Baekhyun came back out this time wearing a simple white t-shirt with blue jeans and a jacket over him.

"You like it?" He asked adjusting the jacket. He looks good, even with the simplest clothes.

"Yeah sure, it's nice" You said looking away back to Kimmie.

"It's daebak!" She squealed and put out her thumbs.

"Alright I guess I can get this?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah yeah don't worry about it, it's not like I'm poor" You scoffed.

The whole day the two of you were taking turns paying for Baekhyun and it was really fun.

You went to a few more stores just to window shop and Kimmie bought some clothes for herself, and she picked some out for you too. You weren't the greatest shopper so you just smiled and accepted the clothes.

It's been about two hours since you guys started shopping and it was already past lunch but none of you noticed. It was about 2 now so you decided to go into the food court and get something to eat.

While you and Baekhyun were holding the bags, Kimmie went to go buy some late lunch.

"Hey so how do you like your clothes?" You said adjusting the bags in your arms.

"They are really nice, some better than my regular closet clothes at home. Both of you didn't have to get me such nice clothes. It's not like I'm staying that long." He said scratching his neck.

"It's alright, we don't mind really. It's been really fun hanging out with you and learning about you." Your cheeks pinked. Aish stupid face stop it. You thought patting your face.

"Hey are you alright?" He looked at you weirdly.

"Oh ah-ha I'm fine, just a little warm in the mall don't you think?" You laughed nervously. 

Oh god.

Since when was I nervous around friends like this?

"I'M BAAAAAAAAACKKK" Kimmie sang holding two trays of food. Thank you Kimmie. You sighed in relief.

"Eat up after this, we will probably go around a little more and go home alright?" She looked at the two of you.

"Yeah sure" You both said at the same time. You smiled to yourself while you ate.

"Canth you gft me the dwrink?" Baekhyun said with noodles in his mouth.

"Here you go you can drink this." You said giving him your drink not thinking. He swallowed his food his lips then drank from your straw.

A few minutes later you drank from your drink again and then you remembered.

That was just an indirect kiss. You blushed a little. Baekhyun didn't seem fazed at all. While to yourself you were spazzing because you just shared an indirect kiss with someone you just recently met.

Aish it's nothing big, I should just not think about it.

The rest of the mall adventure you didn't think too much about it. You were too preoccupied with Kimmie's hyperactive behavior. You knew her energy wouldn't last much longer so you suggested to go watch a movie before you all left.

The three of you choose a comedy movie because you were scared of horrors and so was Kimmie, Baekhyun didn't say anything about likes or dislikes, but he smiled when he found out the movie was a comedy. 

The three of you got some snacks and drinks and went to sit in the theater. You sat in the aisle seat with Baekhyun next to you and Kimmie next to him.

While you were waiting for the movie to start you started to eat some popcorn but 10 minutes later. You ate about half of it so you stopped yourself. 

Another 5 minutes later the movie started. It was about this guy who had a talking bear that lived with him even as he grew older. 

yes ted

 

 

You thought it was boring so about 20 minutes into the movie you were getting sleepy. Your head drooped towards the aisle and you fell asleep that way.

 

Kimmie's P.O.V.

This movie is so weird. I got to go to the restroom. As I get up I see both Baekhyun and MiYoun fell asleep.

Wow.

This movie is so lame, either that or they are tired?

Their heads are leaning away from each other. I made a face to myself. I shuffle to the the steps and push MiYoun's head onto Baekhyun's shoulder then Baekhyun's head resting on hers.

Hehe Perfect. What?

Don't blame me, they will love me so now they won't get neck pains later. They look cute. I run off the the restroom and do my business. I wash my hands and make sure I look decent, because you know, never know when someone cute will be there. No one will be as cute as Bacon but still.

I quietly walk back into the theater and the sleeping beauties are still fast asleep. 

This movie isn't over for another hour or so. Might as well get MY money's worth.

Some parts were funny, overall I didn't understand it. Oh well

The credits were coming up and I decided to wake those sleepy heads up.

I waited until most of the remaining people left so that we were the only ones left. Then that's when I took my water bottle and poured some water in my hands, and sprayed Baekhyun with water. He wouldn't care right?

Anyways he groaned. Oh my gosh, even that sounded cute. He lifted his head and yawned, causing me to yawn. He saw MiYoun's head on his shoulder and he looked surprised. 

My plans are always wonderful, don't you think so too?

He just stared at her for a bit with his mouth gaped open when I nudged him.

"Just wake her up already" I picked up my bag.

"Uh eeer a-alright." He stuttered cutely.

"MiYoun. MiYoun. MiYounnieeee" He whispered at first but then talked in a normal voice and genty shook her. 

"Nuuuu. Go away mommmy. Five more minutes." MiYoun whined and snuggled closer to him. With the lights on now I saw Baekhyun turn bright red.

"Uhh Kimmie, I don't think she wants to get up." He said blinking multiple times. Oh great now I have to drive home. Fine just for you MiYoun.

All for you.

I shall drive your home.

You owe me one, again.

"Oh well." I said "I guess you got to carry her to the car. It isn't that far." I smirked to myself.

"Oh sure no problem then I'll just take a few bags and carry her on my back I guess" He shrugged MiYoun off grabbed a bag for each hand and I helped her into his back while she was asleep.

The walk back to the car was quiet.

Driving home was quiet too probably because Baekhyun fell asleep again.

When we were finally home I was sort of bored, so I well. I just went inside to grab my water gun. 

I opened the door, but before spraying them I took the bags out, I'm not stupid ok?

I sprayed them and MiYoun being the heavy sleeper, didn't even budge while Baekhyun jumped up bumped his head on the roof of the car and fell back down on MiYoun.

Now she was awake finally.

 

MiYoun's P.O.V.

Urgh I'm tired.

What the is this water?

Uwah whatever.

Who the heck is laying on me? I opened my eyes to see a Baekhyun getting sprayed by the Kimmie.

Kimmie you are such a freak of nature, remind me why I am your best friend.

"AISH Stop it Kimmie! What extra clothes does he have?" You half shouted spoke at her.

"I was trying to wake you two sleeping beauties up." Kimmie smirked.

"Fine then who's making dinner tonight then?" You asked while carrying some bags inside.

"I can" Baekhyun said while bringing in the rest of the bags.

"Really?" Kimmie's eyes widened.

"Yeah I can make ramen. Hehehee." Baekhyun grinned dorkishly.

"Tch" Kimmie clucked her tongue "You like to mess with us eh?" She gave him a glare.

"Oh uh ooh uhm." He turned pale.

"Aish Kimmie scaring him again? It's fine I can cook tonight" You brushed it off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You finished making dinner with the help of Baek and Kim. Turns out he was joking about the ramen thing and could actually cook a little. Kimmie set the table while you and Baekhyun brought out the food. The three of you ate dinner while planning what to do at Lotte world tomorrow you were all psyched..

When all of you finished you all washed the dishes while talking about how ridiculous the movie was. The part you saw anyways. Kimmie said the movie wasn't that good, so you and Baekhyun didn't miss much.

It was only 9 when you guys finished so you watched the resent episodes of To the Beautiful You. 

After that Baekhyun and Kimmie fell asleep on the mattress but you just laid there listening to Baekhyun whimper. You remembered the sniffling sound to make and started sniffling. He quickly fell asleep after that. Good the dork is now deep asleep so he shouldn't wake up soon.

Today was fun. I liked it. I haven't seem Kimmie so ecstatic in such a long time. Well I haven't seen her in about 6 months so yeah.

I wonder what it will be like when Baekhyun goes back on Friday?

Today is Tuesday which means we have Wednesday, Thursday and part of Friday left with him. Let's make the best of it. You turned over to look at Baekhyun. His nose was scrunched up and furrowed his eyebrows a bit. You poked his nose and rubbed between his eyebrows. He stopped frowning and smiled a little then moved some more. You started whimpering again. That's weird, he didn't do this last night. You started sniffling again hoping he would stop.  He didn't so you started to sing softly. He settled down after you sang for about a minute.

Hate to admit it, but I'll miss this dork.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Isn't D.o so aD.Orkable?

see what I did there? Yeah I know I'm lame.

This story is to you. Don't you think L.joe is such a dork?

He can't speak Korean or English too well. He is lazy. He likes to abuse the other teen top members. He loves to sleep. He supposedly smiles/laughs in his sleep. Wouldn't that be scary?

Actually you guys. I have a secret to tell you.

I lub my subbies. My very few but still. Lubs. You. All.

Also I actually sleep talk alot. 

Like my friends slept over, and told me that i screamed "JAPANESE, BACON, NO PLUG IN YOUR PHONE, BUTTER, and GO AWAY" all in my sleep.

:DD

Oh my gawsh how can this derp be so cute?

I'll update when I get more comments and/or subbies alright?

Love you guys~

I shall call you the derps? How does that sound?

The derps?

Or what about strawberries?

Tell me in the comments :P

so true....

Buing buing. :D

Like a duckky a pink duckky a singing pink duckky.

Do you guys love me?

I wouldn't be surprised if you did. Cause you know. I'm pretty weird.