First day as their bodyguard (part one)

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

This is going to be very long, so bear with it :D

Narrator's P.O.V.

You woke up nice and early before they needed to wake up so you could make them breakfast. Like your eomma always said, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!"

You brushed your teeth washed your face and took a shower as quietly as you could then you started on their breakfast.

Luckily they had a waffle machine and pancake mix so you made them waffle cakes, adding in honey. As the waffles cooked, you opened the fridge to find that they bought fruits. You went into the cabinets looking for a cutting board and a large platter. After finding everything, you began to slicewhile arranging the fruits on the platter, while checking back on the waffles. You saw that one batch was complete so you put it on another plate.

You stacked waffles after waffles and the sun started to rise. Taking a deep breath of all the aromas now mixing in the kitchen you sighed in content. Smiling to yourself you thought over and realized that it might not be enough, keeping that in mind you skipped to the fridge once more and checked to see what else you could make.

There's cheese, milk, eggs, some leftover deobokki, lots of juice, and other randoms. You decided to make some grilled cheese sandwiches to go. Yeah grilled cheese might sound weird but in L.A. you had some and it was delicious.

You started making 6 grilled cheese sandwiches which you individually packed into tinfoil then into a container. Remembering to wake up the boys you ran into a random room. You went into the room and jumped on the nearest bed hoping this person wouldn't be grumpy.

"ANNEOONGG WAKKEY WAKEEY" You squealed and wriggled around.

"Huh wh-what?" You heard the recognizable lispy voice. Perfect it's Sehun, he can wake up the rest of them for me.

"Sehun-ah wake them up for mee!~" You tried using your best aegyo.

"Oh Noona what are you doing up so early?" Sehun groggily said rubbing his eyes. The person on the other bed started to stir from their sleep.

"You will see if you go in the kitchen, but wake up your hyungs first" You jumped off and ran back into the kitchen leaving a somewhat confused Sehun. He woke up the rest of the sleepy hyungs and went into the kitchen smelling the waffles and cheese.

"UWAAHH FOOD" You heard Chanyeol charge into the room.

"Oh WAFFLES!" Sehun shouted chasing after Chanyeol.

"What waffles where?" Kai groggily walked in.

"Is there any bacon?" Baekhyun asked (LOLOLOL :DD)

"Omo so much food" D.o walked in with big eyes gawking at the food.

"You guys, don't you realize why there's food here?" Suho asked everyone.

"Why?" Some of them replied with waffles and milk in their mouth.

"Obviously MiYoun made it for us, shouldn't we all say thank you?" Suho raised his eyebrow. You smiled and felt thankful someone appreciated it.

"Oh sorry" They awkwardly said. Then thank you's were chorused around the dining table. You beamed happily and laughed.

"It's alright I like to cook, might as well for all you six right?" You rubbed your neck.

"Noona did you eat yet?" Sehun said after swallowing.

"Well I'm not that hungry," Seconds later your stomach betrayed you and growled.

"Pfftttt liar" Kai snickered. After shooting him a look you got yourself some fruit and started to eat. You liked strawberries the best.

"Noona say aahh," Sehun moved a fork with some waffles on it. After staring at it for awhile as though it was some foreign object, you felt something poke your back and you gasped. Using that moment Sehun put the fork in your mouth. You pulled the fork out of your mouth and muttered a thank you to the now beaming Sehun.

"MiYoun open your mouth," You heard someone command. Turning to the voice you saw another outstretched hand coming from Baekhyun. What am I a baby? You thought to yourself. This time you accepted the food and mumbled another thank you. You got up from the table to wash up once more. 

"She's so nice to us, and we barely know her," D.o said stuffing more food into his already full mouth.

"It's because she likes to take care of people," Baekhyun spoke up taking a sip of milk.

"Om nom nom nom waffles are delicious, especially when she makes them!" Kai took another bite then a swig of juice.

"It's soo good" Chanyeol said while he grabbed the last waffle.

"Yah! I was going to eat that!" Sehun whined reaching for Chanyeol's plate.

"No I'm older I need more food." He pulled his plate away.

"I'm younger I need to grow more, so therefore I need more food." Sehun said pulling the plate towards him again.

"Just share the darned thing" Suho chuckled at them.

You scurried back up to your room to grab a backpack. With the backpack you brought your phone, phone charger, some band aids, and any other things you thought could be useful including the schedule for Exo-K. Almost forgetting something  you ran back into the kitchen grabbing the container of grilled sandwiches. 

After making sure you had everything you made sure the boys were done eating and while they got ready and washed up, you cleaned the dishes humming the song Baekhyun sang to you last night. You placed the dishes in the dishwasher to dry. Drying your hands you clapped and smiled at your success.

You checked your watch and saw that it was now 6:30. Perfect you weren't late but instead early. You have to be at Shimshimtapa at 7:30 and it was about 30 minutes away from your calculations.

You sat patiently waiting for them to have D.o come out first and sit next to you.

"Thank for the breakfast this morning. We haven't had a proper breakfast in awhile. We are all so busy, so most of the time all we ever have is some snacks in the vans." D.o smiled.

"You're welcome, I like to make sure everyone is taken care of. Did you bring everything you need for the day?" You questioned him.

"Uh I think so." He bit his lip thinking.

"Phone, backpack, water, wallet?" You listed.

He thought for a bit then jumped back up saying he needed his wallet. You chuckled at the silly D.o.

Around 7:45 everyone was ready to go and you walked behind them, to follow them to their van. Luckily there was a spot for you in the van and that no fangirls were around the building.

On the ride there you asked them if they knew their schedule for the day and it was the radio show, back to SM for dance practice, Music Bank recordings, Music Core recordings then a photo shoot. You stared at the list again in awe how it would be possible to fit this into anyone's schedule.

"Don't you guys ever get tired?" You stared at the papers.

"Well all the time, but this is our life, the life of an idol" Suho spoke.

"Since I'll be here basically all the time, I'll try to make it less tiring and try to cheer you all up!" You pumped your fists, causing everyone in the car to laugh.

"What what was so funny?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"You, you're just so cheerful and cute" Kai laughed some more. You blushed at the cute comment and turned towards the window.

"Was it something I said?" Sehun whacked Kai's arm. He whispered something that you couldn't hear and you just looked out the window biting your inner cheek.

Everything was quiet for a little until you heard familiar yelping noises. Unconsciously you smiled to yourself automatically knowing it was Baekhyun. You slowly turned around to see Baekhyun dozing off towards the window you smiled and looked forward once more.

Sehun noticed the interaction but brushed it off thinking you were looking at something else.

When you reached Shimshimtapa you quietly sat there observing everything around you. Laughing at funny points you noticed the boys were a bit awkward but fun. They seemed to be more talkative our of this show.

During the radio broadcast you learned more about them such as personal talents. Like Suho he could mimic Jonghyun's intro in Love Like Oxygen. Chanyeol could rap really well along with beat boxing. D.o sang in English and his accent  was pretty clean. Sehun did aegyo then winked at you and you practically melted from the inside out. Then Baekhyun did the weirdest thing ever, he mimicked some lady named Christina and you couldn't stop laughing. 

When the radio show was finished you thanked Shindong and told him you were a big fan which earned a pout from TheHun. While leaving the broadcast station there was a small mob of fan girls outside. You became nervous and alert making sure with every step they took that none of the fans would touch them. Bowing politely to the fans you stepping into the van with a sigh of relief. 

"Phew so far all good. All of you have all of your belongings?" You asked scanning their faces to make sure  weren't clawed at. 

"Yep we have everything" They chorused.

"Alright now we wait till we get to back to practice right?" You said checking your list once more.

"Yup, I'm going to take a nap" You heard D.o yawn.

"Me too," Kai said as he leaned on D.o. (Yes I ship them, hardcore.... :D)

"Me three!" Sehun whined trying to lean on D.o since the three of them sat next to each other. Poor D.o having to deal with those babies. Speaking of babies how old is Kai?

"Psst Suho," You poked Suho.

"Hm yes Miyoun?" Suho glanced out the window.

"How old is Kai?" You whispered.

"19. Born in January." Suho stated then took out his phone.

Dang it so they are all older than me except Sehun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next thing you know you were in the practice room studying them dance. They all looked extremely tired since they already ran through the dance about 8 times now.

They paused to take a short break and you heard rumbling noises. Then you saw D.o glance around to see if anyone heard. You chuckled at his silly actions and reached into your backpack and shouted out,

"Come here you guys!" You waved them over to the wall where you were propped up against. Opening the container and seeing the boys come over you handed them each a sandwich.

D.o quickly opened it and took a bite while the others just stared at the foreign object. 

"What is this?" They looked at you.

"Eat it and find out, D.o likes it." You pointed at the happy D.o munching away.

Kai took a tentative bite them smiled and began to devour the sandwich like a wolf. Baekhyun and Chanyeol followed suit and bit into theirs. Smiling they elbowed Sehun and Suho who were the last to try.

"This is good" Sehun smiled with a mouth filled with bread and cheese.

"Yah no talking with your mouth full!" You waved your arms around and covered your eyes.

"Fine." He said but moved closer and when you removed your hands he stuck his tongue at you and ran away with his sandwich.

"You little troll come back here," You jumped up and proceeded to chase him around.

"Kids nowadays tsk tsk," Suho laughed.

He grabbed chairs and flung them towards you but carefully enough not to hit you. Even if they were going to hit you, easily you could evade them. Now you were chasing him around the chairs. He swallowed the rest of his sandwich and tried to run away when you jumped over and tackled him. The rest of the guys were just laughing at this strange sight.

"I got you!" You squealed and started to tickle him.

"Ack no get off! No stop it puahaha. Stop it now! Hahha I mean it!" Sehun gasped on the floor.

You sat on his stomach and put your palms on his face and smushed his face all around. "Don't ever talk with your mouth full ever again. Got it?" You pointed at his face.

He laughed and nodded so you climbed off of him and reached out your hand. He took it and you went back to the guys. 

You checked your phone. "It's time to get ready to go again, go shower all of you again." You pointed towards the door.

Groans were heard around the room, "Fine".

While they showered you packed some steamed buns and water bottles you ran down to place them in the van when you ran into some of the fans. They saw you come out of the building and you got nervous so you walked faster and put the bottles in the van and slammed the door shut. When you walked back the fans bombarded you and you easily evaded their attempts to question you. Thankfully they weren't allowed in the building because of the newly added security guards.

You flashed your pass to them that Suho recently gave you within the stack of papers. Running back up to their dorm you found that they were done. You made sure they all showered by rubbing their hair.

"Alright let's go!" You pumped your fists leading the way this time.

"She's so hyper." You heard whispers.

"I heard that KAI" You called while still walking forward.

When you all reached the lobby you saw a small amount of fans quickly press against the windows.

Sigh this is going to be troublesome. You pulled on your hood and nudged the guys to go out the door. While walking out you were keeping close eye on the boys making sure they weren't grabbed.

You saw a skinny arm reach towards D.o,  you then walked right in the way and the arm brushed against your sleeve instead. You coughed, "Hands off please" and you continued walking. 

When the boys got in the van you shooed the fans back and quickly shut the door.

"Phew all alright?" You asked taking off your hood.

"Yup they seemed calmer today" Suho responded.

"Thanks for keeping that fans hands off me, I love the fans, but some try to touch me.." D.o thanked you then shuddered at the thought.

"All in a days work," You beamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During all the recording programs you would watch carefully, intrigued by their dance. Involuntarily you started to copy their movements when the song played. By the time it was played 6 times you had the rest of the dance down. You just needed to move a bit sharper.

After the two music programs and waiting in the van to go to the photo shoot, you got a chance to chat with them.

"You guys hungry at all?" You asked.

"Actually yeah." Kai rubbed his stomach.

"You fatty you are always hungry" Chanyeol laughed at him.

"Your one to talk, you eat like a pig too!" Kai shot back.

"I want food noona~" Sehun cooed at you in an overly cute way. You melted yet again. Opening your backpack once more you pulled out the container of steamed buns. You handed the buns out and they munched happily. Murmurs of thank you were heard and you beamed.

"Hehe I'm eating Baozi hyung" Baekhyun snickered to himself.

"Who's baozi?" You asked.

"Oh it's actually Xiumin but we call him baozi cause it's steamed bun in Chinese." D.o explained.

"Xiumin?" You asked yet again still confused.

"We have like a twin group Exo-M remember?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah, I just don't know their names" You blew a raspberry.

"We are here" The driver shouted out finally speaking.

"Thank you!" The boys and you shouted. You peeped out the window and saw a few groups of girls outside. Dang they know their photo shoot location too, they sure are creepy.

You brought the boys in safely but not easily. Some girls this time tried to pull at poor Baekhyun's hair but you weren't able to get to him right away, but luckily Chanyeol pulled him away in time. You managed to scold the girl and she apologized and backed up.

While they were getting their makeup redone you watched bored. You asked one of the coordinators what the theme was for this photshoot and it was y.

You gulped and got nervous. I don't really want to see these guys all.... Oh dear bacon I have to brace myself. They went to go change and you waited around till they were done.

"Noonaa~ How do I look?" Sehun called you and you looked up. Your jaw dropped, before you was no longer the cute maknae, but Sehun newly transformed into a y god.

"You look really uhm hot" You mumbled the last word.

"What? I look hack? What's that?" He looked at you innocently. 

ADKGJAJDAHS

How is this possible?

HELP ME KIMMIE....

"Hot." You pinked and looked down.

Sehun grinned and ran off shouting, "Noona called me hot!" You turned red as a tomato with that comment. Everyone laughed and went to the set. You didn't really want to watch so you plugged in your headphones and listened to some music. 

About an hour later you heard shuffling noises and looked to your right to see none other than Baekhyun. Still wearing his eyeliner and low V neck with a blazer and well fit jeans. You held your breath then sighed.

"Hey don't you have to take pictures?" You asked him, obviously fazed by his appearance.

"Not right now they are taking solo shots, and I just finished." Baekhyun shrugged.

"I see" You said trying to talk as little as possible.

"So you called Sehun hot huh?" Baekhyun grinned dorkishly at you. You blushed remembering your words and nodded.

"What about me?" He asked.

"What about you?" You looked up pretending to be oblivious of his question.

"Do you think I'm hot?" He whispered.

"Right now?" You moved back.

"Yes right now" 

"Well considering the human body should be approximately-"You blabbered trying to stall.

"Okay never mind" He pouted and walked away.

"Fine you're h-hot" You mumbled yet stuttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped the chapter here, because I thought it was a little too long, so when I post this, just wait till the next day and I'll have it there :D

Right now it is 9/13/12....

Spam pics~

LOL xD totally imaginable

Listen to Chanyeol..

Yes, I call you a puppy, because you are just so cutee.

LOL I loved this, but felt bad for him because Ellen didn't introduce him, and he has to introduce himself >:(

If I imagine hard enough, they are smiling at each other <3

ASGAFHAGDA Kill all the fangirls..

Heheh get it?

My Reaction:

LOLOL XDD

Let's go with this is what he looked like during the photoshoot... 

omg Luhan what are you doing?

I love you guys. <3 Until next time! leebyungiee away~