Settling in

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Narrator's P.O.V.

You watched as Sehun swiftly tackled Kai on the couch and watched them continue their wrestling. Sadly for Kai he was tired out from playing the Kinect with you so Sehun pinned him down easily.

The boys who just came back from shopping just ignored their tussle as though it was normal. Chanyeol glanced at the ruthless Sehun, laughed and continued to put their new bought items away.

"You lisping loaf! Get off!" Kai wriggled in Sehun grasp.

"You made noona hurt, now apologize!" Sehun your savior shouted at Kai who was helpless.

"Sehun it's fine, it's not like I fell of a building" You giggled at his behavior.

"But still he hu-" Sehun got cut off by Kai.

"HELP ME HYUNG! SEHUN IS GOING TO TAKE MY ITY!" He shouted and continued to try and free himself.

​With that comment you bursted out laughing and held your stomach as you rolled on the floor. Sehun jumped off of him with a disgusted look on his face.

"Hyung you're gross, I only like noona" Sehun declared wrapping his arms around you. You blushed slightly from the contact, still not used to his hugs. 

"So you forgot all about Luhan hyung?" Kai wrinkled his nose.   Who is Luhan you thought to yourself.

"No. Luhan is number one with noona now, they have to share my love, and since Luhan is in China I'll just keep noona" Sehun stated still wrung around you like a pair of tangled headphones.

"Sehun do you want fried rice?" You asked changing the topic.

"Where is it noona?" He stared at you. You were surprised how serious he can become and you bite the inside of your cheek.

"It's i-in the kitchen in a p-pot" You stuttered.

"Yay" He immediately let you go to bound off into the kitchen. Phew.

"....HYUNG YOU PIG. YOU ATE ALL OF IT" You heard Sehun shriek out.

"Calm down I can always make more" You heard D.O reply.

"But noona made it." Sehun whined.

You got up and ran to the kitchen. "I'll make you some more tonight alright?" You smiled.

"Alright noona" Sehun ran off to who knows where and you sat down in one of the dining table chairs. You took a deep breath in and sighed.

"Hey manager-hyung wanted me to give you this schedule, you will be coming with us everywhere basically and there's the times too. He also said he wanted you to make sure Sehun doesn't cause any trouble" Suho said handing you a mini packet of papers.

You skimmed the first page then nodded. You looked up to ask Suho something but he disappeared. These boys sure are strange but friendly. You got up and walked through the dorm looking around for a second time. You didn't see where you were going and bumped into Baekhyun.

"Oh hey MiYoun, how do you like the dorm so far? He asked drying his hair with a grey towel.

"It's nice, do all of you guys share rooms?" You asked him then realized that SungHwan already told you that they were all sharing.

"Yeah I share a room with Chanyeol. Kai and D.O are in one room and now Suho is with Sehun." He listed.

"Oh I see. Hey uhm where is the bathroom? I need to take a shower" You looked around.

"It's that away" He pointed with his thumb.

"Thank you very much if you need me I'll be taking a shower." You skipped off to your room to grab you clothes and shampoo.

*She's so bubbly and innocent yet able to take down a bull. What type of girl are you excatly?* Baekhyun thought to himself after watching you skip off.

You marched yourself to the bathroom to take a well deserved shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​After you were done with your shower you peeked out of the curtain and realized you forgot something very important. 

I FORGOT MY TOWEL! You screamed in your mind. Alright alright calm down. I can just uhm use someone else's? But they are boys, and they are... boys. You gulped.

You in a deep breath and opened the door a tiny bit. You waited to see if anyone would pass by anytime soon. You waited for about five minutes until you saw D.o walk by with an armful of clothes.

"Psst. Pssssssssst D.o" You whispered. When D.o heard your whispering he jumped up and dropped the clothes.

"Whoever you are show yourself" He put his arms up in a kungfu pose. *facepalm*

"D.o over here" You whispered louder. He turned his head towards you with a confused expression.

"Uh MiYoun what are you doing?" His eyes widened to become the size of dinner plates.

"I forgot my towel in my room, can you please go get if for me." You whined.

"A-alright I'll be back" He blinked at you then strode off to the direction of your room.

You shut the door and sighed. That was lucky that he was walking by, if not who knows how long I could have been trapped in here. Well not that long since someone eventually has to take a shower.

You heard knocking on the door and expected it to be D.o. You peeped out and saw him looking away with his arm outstretched with your purple towel in his grasp.

"Thanks eomma" You snatched the towel and giggled closing the door.

​Meanwhile D.o who walked away in stunned and pink.

With the help of D.o you finally were done in the bathroom and you walked out with slightly damp hair. This time you brought a towel and you lazily sat on the couch in your shorts and sweater. Yeah I know, I swear shorts, then a sweater? Well my upper body gets cold easily.

You decided to go back through that packet of time schedule and to try and think of popular routes for them to not choose.

​While thinking through their plans you heard shuffling by you. You looked to the side to see Chanyeol trying to sneak into the room to have you turn around. He stood up straight and coughed "I wasn't going to jump on you and scare the living krisus out of you"

"Tch sure you weren't, Mr. Skyscraper. Are you hungry or something?" You asked still looking at your papers.

"Actually yeah I am, D.o ate most of the fried rice you made and I wanted some more," He plopped himself down next to you.

"Alright is everyone going to be eating fried rice for dinner then?" You got up and stretched.

"I don't know, just make enough for all of us plus two since Kai and I eat a lot" He grinned widely with his derpish smile.

"Arraso I'm going to make fried rice. Do you want to help me in the kitchen?" You asked picking up your packet.

"NOOOOOOOOO!" You heard someone shout from their room. "Nononononononooo. He cannot go into my beautiful kitchen" D.o ran out and pointed at Chanyeol.

"Well I can right?" You asked him raising your eyebrow.

"Yeah that fried rice was so yummy. Do you need any help?" D.o perked up after remembering the fried rice.

"Yes please. I don't understand how you can cook for six people by yourself. I'll be there in five minutes." You went into your room and placed the packet on the desk near your bed and you pranced back into the kitchen excited.

"Hey D.o ready to make fried rice?" You asked him whilst jumping into the kitchen.

"Ready" He laughed and held up a pan and spatula.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later~

You and D.o finished cooking up dinner and now everyone was starting to eat and chatter with each other.

They asked you about your past and you told them you were pretty much normal, you had both of your parents. You weren't miss popularity but had a decent amount of friends.

​They wondered how you were able to pick Baekhyun up and run out a mob of people with him on your back. You explained that when you were little your parents wanted you to be an all rounder, so they put you in kung fu dance and singing lessons. Sure having to do so many things to please your parents may seem a pain in the for some people but you enjoyed all of it.

​They were surprised that you could have all those abilities so Kai being the braggart he challenged you to sing. You became embarrassed because you never sang in front of a group of people. Just in front of your close friends and newly Baekhyun.

"What song?" You meekly asked.

"I know which one noona! Sing our song!" Sehun chimed.

"Which specific song?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"How about Angel? That one isn't too hard or easy." Suho spoke up.

"I don't know all the lyrics." You mumbled.

"TO THE INTERNET!" Chanyeol shouted pumping his fists. You were shocked by his sudden outburst that you literally fell off your chair.

"Yah! Chanyeol you scared noona!" Sehun shouted and helped you up.

"Oooh maknae speaking informally to me. Do you wish to die?" Chanyeol attempted to give him a glare but he just ended up looking dorkish.

Everyone just laughed at Chanyeol's glare attempt and he was just asking everyone what was so funny.

​Chanyeol ran off into his room and grabbed his laptop. He typed for a bit and clicked something. He found the karaoke version of Angel and handed you the laptop.

"Can I at least finish eating first?" You asked.

"Fine hurry hurry" They rushed you and you basically inhaled your food like a vacuum. When you were done you tried to stall by saying you would clean the dishes when Baekhyun and Kai offered to do it if you sang.

​Right before you were about to start you looked at the six faces looking down at you expectantly. Taking a deep breath you pressed play and listened to the tune then started singing.

Machi amugotda morunun airo guroke
Dashi taeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumil kkabwa han bon do nun gamatda tto boni
Yokshi nomu ganjol haetdon nae ape gido hadut so isso
Dan han bonman ne yopseo barul matchwo goro bogopa
Han ban ddak han bon manyo
Noye sesanguro yorin baramul tago
Ne gyoturo odieso wannyogo
Haemarkge mutnun nege bimirira malhaesso
Manyang idaero hamkke gorumyon
Odidun chongugilteni
(Exo-K's Angel)

 

You stopped singing and paused the song and peeked up to see if they liked it. D.o's eyes were the size of saucers and Chanyeol was grinning like a derp. Sehun gave you an eye smile while Kai had a small half smile. Baekhyun patted your head and told you that you did great and Suho was gripping onto Kai's back.

"Was I ok?" You shyly asked.

"You were pretty good" D.o said.

"Yeah noona was awesome" Sehun chimed in.

"Like always" Baekhyun beamed.

"MiYoun is so cool" Chanyeol chorused.

"You were really good." Both Suho and Kai said.

You blushed at their kind compliments. "Thanks you guys, I'm not that great though," You mumbled.

"You're awesome. Let's go watch some t.v." Sehun pulled you up and tugged no your wrists all the way to the couch.

​He jumped on the couch and patted the seat next to him. You saw down a little further away to have the pouty Sehun whine and pull you closer.

"Yah Sehun I'm not a teddy bear" You wriggled out of his grip.

"Move over fatties!" Kai, D.o and Chanyeol jumped onto the couch sandwiching you next to Sehun. He wrapped his arms around you again and cooed.

"See now make space for hyungs" 

This giant greaseball had you captive. You looked to your right and saw Baekhyun and Suho standing there laughing.

"Haha wow maknae touchy touchy now aren't you?" Suho raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah it's like you've known her forever," Baekhyun scoffed.

"I have known noona forever, she's my soulmate." Sehun grinned like a child in a candy store.

"Yah! I didn't take this job to get smothered by Thehun" You wriggled out of his grasp until you were on the floor.

"Freedom!~" You shouted and ran into your room. You shut the door and laid on your bed. This bed is so cozy.

"Hey can I come in?" You heard a voice.

"Yeah just don't smother me," You called back. Baekhyun poked his head in then walked in and sat on the side of your bed.

"Sehun is just a little whiny and loves skinship too much" Baekhyun explained.

"That doesn't mean he gets to cuddle me like a teddy bear." You complained.

"Just think of it as a way he shows his affection. He either doesn't like you, or he does a lot. I think his lovey dovey stage will be over in a week or so" He shrugged.

"I guess I'll just put up with it. Hopefully he won't do this in public or your fangirls will kill me." You shuddered at the thought of being mobbed by angry fangirls.

"That won't happen, I'll make sure Sehun keeps his hands of you in public," He grinned making his eyes wrinkle up into slits. His eyes, smile with him.

"Thanks Baekie" You turned around and yawned.

"You sleepy?" He asked.

"Just a bit." You yawned again.

"Want me to sing?" You turned to face him.

"You would sing for me?" You pointed to yourself.

"Yeah why not?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well then, if you are offering yes please." You smiled and snuggled deeper into your blankets.

​Baekhyun started to sing the same song you sang earlier. This time he sang sweetly just like the original. You listened to him sing as you hummed along. Soon your eyelids became heavy as you were drifting off to sleep. Softly snoring Baekhyun ceased his singing and studied your facial features.

​To make sure you were asleep he gently your cheek. Seeing that you didn't wake, he leaned closer.

*She's so cute when she's sleeping* He thought to himself. Baekhyun leaned in real quick and pecked your forehead right before whispering to you. "Good night my bodyguard"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/10/12 Finished writing this for you derps.

​Mini pic spam. Have you guys noticed how my chapters are getting a little longer? Is it better this way? Am I writing any better? Please answer.... Leave a comment please~ Also don't be afraid to add me :D

In case you guys didn't know. I'm helping my friend out so go check out her story :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/236390/pink-beans-changed-my-life-comedy-drama-romance--exo-hunhan-baekyeol

Go to this story and check it out and comment, subscribe and when you comment mention "Leebyungiee<33"

And I'll update sooner if I see that 7+ people do that.

LOL I love this. :D

​LOL YES HUNHAN FOREVER. I would get a nosebleed too if Luhan looked at me like that..

You guys...look at his arms...like asfgasjgasghasf

​Uhm Kai..What are you doing? Is the camera person playing with him too?

​Whose eyes? I hope you know, it's pretty obvious.

​LOOK AT CHENNIIE!!

​Sehun is just soo adorable.. and just imagine him clinging onto you and constant snuggles...

​This troll..Tao...is learning from chen..

​This is HyunWoo he says good bye to my derps... He is the cutest caterpillar you will ever know... Do not deny his R square pi.. LOL jk Ukiss FTW

​Bye my derps for now~