Hamster

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

"It's PEBBLES!" Sehun shrieked and hugged the cage, startling the poor creature within it.

"Sehun calm down" Luhan patted his head messing up his styled hair.

"But pebbles is so cute" He cooed and reached his fingers through the bars of the cage. Pebbles quickly scurried over to his finger and curiously sniffed it then it.

"She's so cute!" He continued cooing and talking in a baby voice to the small fluffy creature.

"Psh, I can be cute and fluffy" Luhan stalked off into the dressing room.

"Uh Sehun, we got to perform in five minutes" Kai tapped his shoulder then went to touch up his makeup.

They were just about to perform but you wanted Sehun to see the cutie first. Chanyeol immediately questioned you asking why you didn't get him the bird and you explained that it was because it pooped on him so it was not worthy of Park Chanyeol. He agreed grinning like an idiot and raced around backstage.

They were going to perform history as always then Mama and everyone would do their solos or duets then we would move on.

You watched as Exo-K waited their turn to walk into the middle of Exo-M's performance. When it was their turn they ran out and joined them performing together. 

During these performances Jung would watch with a slight interested expression. She would always tell the boys they did well even if she wasn't enthusiastic. You took Pebbles out of her cage and held her and she relaxed in your hands, as you pet her short fur her eyes closed. You assumed she fell asleep and you placed her back into her green cage.

The boys finished dancing and now it was time for Baekhyun and D.o to sing their duet together.

Girl I can't explain what I feel

 

D.o started and as the somg progressed you got the shivers.

As you watched them on screen you noticed the fans would be very quiet then scream loudly during the pauses.

You hummed along and nudged Jung. She gave you a crooked smile and nodded to the beat of the song.

The rest of the boys were running around backstage getting ready, all this chaos was occurring backstage but you, you were still and focusing on the song. To be more specific you were paying close attention to Baekhyun.

You noticed how his eyes would gleam at certain parts and how his veins would slightly bulge as he sang.

Your eyes occasionally drifted and shifted on D.o and his voice was crisp and strong. His voice was more soothing while Baekhyun's voice has a unique sound to it. That was the one main difference between their voices.

Because of their voices you felt as though you were melting and this song always had the same effect each time you heard it.

They ended the song with a great applause and you clapped for them too.

"Oh JEEZ! That's still terrifying. I think I cracked at that last note" Baekhyun worriedly patted his face as D.o collapsed on the chair.

"Byun Baekhyun, you and D.o were fantastic ok." After you uttered the word fantastic Chanyeol shouted out, 

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY!"

"Way to ruin the mood" Jung muttered under her breath. You shot her a look and she sneered back playfully at you.

"Go go! Next act!" The man with a binder flailed about and shoved Chanyeol and Kris out. You watched as the rapped and you laughed when you he extended Kris's name so much it sounded like crease.

"Why hello Pebbles, how are you this fine evening?" You hear Sehun in the corner poking pieces of the Pebble's food into the cage.

"Sehun you are one strange child" You murmur to yourself before focusing back onto Kris and Chanyeol's rap.

"Pay attention to me!" Luhan whines waving his hands trying to get the attention of the younger male.

"Jeez just leave the kid alone" Suho chided like the responsible adult he was.

"Can I hold her?" D.o appeared out of nowhere and stared at Sehun with his giant eyes. Sehun gulped and handed the furry creature to D.o.

As D.o stared at the small loveable creature, Chen appeared behind him suddenly and covered his eyes which elicited a feminine shriek from poor D.o.

As soon as D.o belted out his scream Pebbles leapt from his hands and scurried across the floor.

"PEBBLES NO!" Sehun cried out before chasing after the terrified hamster.

"Not out on the stage no!" D.o dived after the small hamster but missed and it ran right across the stage right at Kris.

Kris's face when the hamster ran right up to his leg was priceless.

He almost shouted through his rap but held a cool facade over his panicked one. The song ended and the lights dimmed. When the lights were lowered you sprinted on stage grabbed Pebbles and ran off as fast as you could.

When the four of them returned from the stage they bursted out in laughter. Kris was keeping his regular cool facade but chuckled a few times. Jung laughed for once and made sure Pebbles was alright.

After a few more showings, everyone was done and covered in sweat.

"I'm so tired!" Xiumin groaned sprawled out on the bus's seat.

"Remind me not to sit there, ever again" Jung whispered in your ear.

"Did they ever tell us where we are supposed to take a shower?" Suho asked you turning his attention to you. As he said that, the other eleven heads in the bus turned to you.

"Uh well, manager said to either go to a bath house or hotel." You rubbed the spot above your ear.

"Let's go to a bath house guys I heard cool stuff about it!" Chen jumped up.

"Isn't there old men there?" Lay frowned biting his lip.

"Uh, not if you go in the co-ed section. No one is allowed o be completely there?" Tao suggested.

"Well I guess we are going to a bath house?" Kris raised his eyebrow and wiped away his swear from his forehead.

"Deal" Kai and D.o chorused at the same time.

"I guess so, it will be fun, right Luhan hyung?" Sehun elbowed Luhan in the ribs and he nodded.

"Jung what do you think?" You looked to her, the other 12 pair of eyes locked onto her and she raised an eyebrow.

"As long as no one gets hurt it's fine with me." She shrugged. The guys cheered and hi fived each other, Chanyeol on the other hand got to carried away and picked Jung up and swung her around.

"Ouch!" Chanyeol whined.

"Do not pick me up again please" Jung said professionally.

Well I'm ready.

~~~~~~

First of all, I would like to apologize for such the long wait, I also want to thank all the subscribers who are here before me. Without you I wouldn't be here still typing.

I have to go to bed so I will add the comment replies another time.

*Throws confetti to myself*

Happy early birthday to meh.

hehe

Enjoy the short chapter. I am also going on a week long vacation soon so I will be in Hawaii. Please forgive your fatty author!

leebyungiee out~