F.I.T.S.C.M.O.L.(Frolicking in the so called mall of lovelyness)

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

 

 
So the plan was to take two of them out at a time and you would go last, basically they had to bolt to the car as fast as they can while you distracted the fangirls shouting that Super Junior was on the other side of the parking lot in your best imitated fangirl voice.
 
Kimmie's P.O.V.
Waiting for MiYoun nanaa~
Boredom dum dum daa.
 
I hear the door open and two people scramble in and shut the doors I turn around and see Baekhyun and Chanyeol. I stare with my mouth wide open for awhile then Baekhyun pokes my face.
 
"Hey Kimmie I missed you" Baekhyun cooed at me. Oh dear god, he is trying to change my bias list. Well that ain't going to work now mister, I love Chanyeol and only Chanyeol, well MiYoun too but you get my point.
 
"I missed you too you dork, Hello I am Kimmie" I smile at Chanyeol.
 
"Hello I'm Chanyeol I spoke to you on the phone" Chanyeol said in his super deep voice that I love oh so much.
 
Two more people jump into the car on the other side and I see Kai and D.o pop in. This is like a dream come true, I can drive away right now and kidnap them and be happy for the rest of my life.
 
"Hey you guys this is Kimmie. Kimmie this is Kai and D.o" Chanyeol introduced me with a grin.
 
"Hello nice to meet you" I stuck my hand out to shake their hands and I sat back down in my seat trying to steady my breathing pace. I turn on the radio since music puts me at ease.
 
Less than a minute later the very far seats in the back are opened and I see the maknae and leader hop in and shut the door. The maknae Sehun waved at me shyly and I blush, then Suho the leader smiled then nodded.
Another few seconds pass before I see MiYoun my best friend jump into the passenger seat of the car.
 
"MIYOUN! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I jump out of my seat at her and she stops me before I can pin her.
 
"I just saw you a few days ago, calm down" She laughs at me.
 
"Tch you're no fun!" I stuck my tongue out at her which earned some giggles behind us.
 
"Nice, where'd you get the car?" She whistled.
 
"I got it from Byunghyun oppa" I emphasized the oppa part.
 
"Byunghyun oppa?" Hey eyes widened at that comment. Perfect gotcha MiYoun.
 
 
Narrator's P.O.V.
 
 
*She has an oppa? Why doesn't she call me oppa?* Baekhyun thought to himself.
 
*Oppa?* Chanyeol thought.
 
*She has an oppa, but noona is mine* Sehun grumbled to himself.
The car started to move forward towards the mall.
 
"Yeah I borrowed it sort of. Well more like traded in my car for this one" Kimmie shrugged her shoulders.
 
"Oh that's cool, did you get introduced yet?" You asked Kimmie. You looked back at the guys, they waved at you dorkishly.
 
"Yeah they are nice, so far I guess." Kimmie shrugged then she heard her second favorite song start to play on the radio.
 
She grinned at you like she was on drugs then stopped the car on the side of the road. The boys became confused from the stop, and looked at each other. You and her both jumped out of the car and started to dance.
The two of you chanted and jumped along. The boys stared at you two making fools of yourself and some people drove by and honked, but you and Kimmie didn't care. Both of you used to do this all the time in high school.
 
You noticed the boys being awkward so you opened the door and pulled them out. You grabbed one of their hands and made them dance along. Kai and Sehun got into the rhythm first and then Chanyeol and D.o.
 
Baekhyun and Suho watched for awhile before going all out and jumping around like fairies.
After the song ended everyone poured back into the vehicle and laughed whole heartedly.
 
"That was so fun!" Kimmie squealed and started to drive again.
 
"I never knew you two were this strange" Baekhyun laughed.
 
"Kimmie dances funny" Sehun mumbled.
 
"I heard that mister, you dance pretty funny too" You shot back at him defending Kimmie.
 
"Pbbbtt I can dance better then you" Sehun stuck out his tongue at you.
 
"Yah! I am your noona, don't talk back like that" You playfully scolded him.
 
"Haha, don't doubt MiYoun too much you never know when she might suddenly become possessed by a dancing ghost and whips your ." Baekhyun wiggled his fingers in a spooky manner.
 
"Yeah sure" Sehun stuck his tongue out.
 
"So which part of the mall do you want to go to? Also how are you guys not going to be noticed, especially Chanyeol, he is like a skyscraper" Kimmie said taking a turn.
 
"Uhh well we aren't dressed up, and maybe if he walks with a hunch he will be shorter?" Kai randomly suggested.
"That's dumb" Suho stated.
 
"Or maybe if you guys were all taller I wouldn't stick out that much." Chanyeol grumbled. Kimmie fangirled inside when he said that, you noticed and laughed to yourself.
 
"You guys really want to go to the mall near here? Or somewhere else, I know a place less crowded." Kimmie suggested.
 
"Good idea!" Suho said.
 
"Alright instead of the mall in Seoul we can go to the one in Hongdae. It will probably be half an hour drive or so. Just sleep until I get there." Kimmie said.
 
"Alright" The rest of the car chorused. You didn't sleep instead you stayed up talking to Kimmie telling her what happened so far. You told her about the incident where Sehun slammed the door in D.o's face. She giggled a little.
 
You told her how Kai was being cold but opened up right away after playing games she thought that it was cute. You glanced back at the boys to make sure they were asleep and they still were so you continued.
 
When you started talking about how the boys fell asleep on the couch she looked bored but when you mentioned Sehun trapping you in his bed last night she stared at you and almost hit another car. She swerved and missed it by a few inches. You looked back and saw that the boys were still sleeping, wow heavy sleepers huh?
 
"You. Slept. With. Sehun." Kimmie paused between each word blinking repeatedly.
"That sounds wrong, and don't think of it that way, I slept next to him technically." You pushed Kimmie.
"Well, first it was Baekhyun now Sehun? I see how you are my little friend... You're becoming very sketchy." Kimmie said smirking at you.
 
"Hey technically they both grabbed me." You frowned.
"Sure they did" Kimmie chuckled.
With that, your conversation ended and you two fell into a comfortable silence.
 
Little did you know, a certain someone was listening to the two of you talk. Kai heard every single thing and smiled to himself. He pretended to sleep the whole time but was smiling. Especially when he heard the Baekhyun part he started to get more curious. He took note to remind himself to ask you later in private.
 
When the car was finally parked in the lot of Hongdae mall everyone poured out. Surprisingly it was about the same size of the other mall but about half empty. Kimmie explained that there's more people during the end of the week instead of Mondays.
 
Continuing on your way to the mall Kimmie jumped up at the sight of her favorite store and ran inside without notice. You told the guys they should just go off on their own because shopping is boring and you didn't want them to be tortured with you. They agreed and separated into two groups. 
"Don't get into any trouble!" You waved at them.
"Alright MOM!" 


You followed her as she piled shirt after shirt after pants in your arms.
Grumbling you complained,

"Why don't you just get a cart?"
"Oh yeah I forgot haha" Kimmie chuckled and went to grab a cart. 
Sighing you tossed the clothes in the cart and went to look for something for yourself.

You went through about three racks before giving up and sitting next to the cart. 
"Kimmie, I'm bored" You complained to her. 
"How about I try these on and you try these on then we can call up the guys?" Kimmie suggested. 
"Sounds good" You grinned and went to try on the clothes she picked out for you because you aren't the greatest shopper.

After trying on the clothes and going thorough 10+ outfits you and Kimmie ended up with only three each that  you both liked.

When you finished purchasing your new clothes you texted Baekhyun asking him where he was and who he was with. 
He replied with "I'm with Chanyeol and Sehun, we're at the cd store"
You texted him back you would be there in a few minutes and you strutted off with Kimmie to the cd store.

You and Kimmie walked in the door to be hit with the smell of new plastic and the sounds of GD'S crayon. 
Looking through the store and you saw a tall brown head between the shelves and assumed it was Chanyeol's  head.

You crept up to the shelf and signaled to Kimmie to stay quiet. You went around the corner to see Chanyeol huddled peeping through the shelf. 
 

"Boo" You whispered poking his sides. 
 

"Dear bacon!" Chanyeol gasped when he recovered from his little jump.

"Oh it's just you" He sighed. 

"Just me? Well don't you sound ecstatic?" Kimmie walked out from her hiding place. 

"Where's Baek and TheHun?" You glanced around the store. 

"I think they are hiding, there's a couple fangirls here and we are trying to avoid them" Chanyeol glanced around nervously.

You saw Kimmie giggle at the nervous Chanyeol, you took note to somehow trap them together later.

"Do you know where Suho, D.o and Kai are at?" you asked Chanyeol.
"Kai and D.o wanted to go to the arcade so Suho went to watch them" Chanyeol said.

"Hey isn't that Sehun?" Kimmie said pointing towards a tall skinny kid facing away with his hood covering his face. 
Yup that is definitely TheHun you thought to yourself.

You crept up on him and jumped on his back shouting ,"OH MY GOOOOSH I LOVE YOU SOSOSOO MUCH!"
He shrieked pulled you off of him and ran away. 

 

Wait that wasn't Sehun. Oh whoops. Haha. 
Oh wait yes it was I can see him running to hide behind Baekhyun.

Chanyeol ran over to meet them and Sehun started to tell him about some crazy fangirl jumped on him and screamed her eternal love to him.


You blushed and spoke up. 

"That fangirl was me" You raised your hand. Sehun stared at you for a second then engulfed you in a bear hug. 

"If it's noona I don't care" He said swinging you around like a rag doll.

This maknae is so embarrassing. You blushed harder and demanded he put you down. He pouted but hesitantly placed you back on the floor.


Baekhyun observed the whole display of affection in silence.

*Why does he always get to hug her?* Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Shouldn't we go find the others?" Baekhyun spoke up.

"Yeah good idea" You shrugged and asked Baekhyun to give Suho a call. He did and when he answered he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean you lost D.o?" He asked into his phone. "Fine we will be there soon" He sighed hanging up.

"What's up man?" Chanyeol said swinging his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun shrunk down under Chanyeol's arms and moved away.

"They lost D.o in one of the stores, Kai went to a changing room and Suho was checking out clothes and he disappeared. Right now they are in -insert store name here- and we need to go find him." Baekhyun started walking off.

"Hey Miyoun isn't that a clothing, market, and supply store combined?" Kimmie said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Now that you mention, I think it is" You gulped.

"How can we find Eomma there?" Sehun whined

"It's alright, we will find him." You stated obviously. 

"He doesn't even have a phone!" Chanyeol ruffled his hair in frustration.

"It can't be that hard to find him" You said.

While talking the five of you kept walking you made it to the shop in a short amount of time to see Kai and Suho waiting at the front entrance.

"Let's find the bug eyes dork" Suho said sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok I'm really sorry about the stupid font, but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE IT SO IT ISN'T AS CRAMMEDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCK FML

I apologize for such a short chapter...

But anywho I got it to it's readable...I'm sorry.... I wrote some on my itouch so I could try to update faster...

So like I said in the before chapter, i redid it and made it into two but still, pic spam as always, comment replies~

 

BAPBabyy OMFG THEHUN THANK YOU! I WILL USE IT WELL... I mean ahem, I'll make sure he is well fed, and happy with his Miyoun noona...

WingzOfHell YES L.JOE UHUHUH I love him too much he's just probably going to pop in and out of the story, just to bother Kimmie now that he knows Miyoun is back <3

writingcrazed Maybe no L.Joe constantly, but yeah, I'll put him in the story when they need help... or something LOL IDUNNUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and thehun...omfg i kep on rereading it and thought it was so freaking cute..

ChibiHibird  Of course he has to apoligize, if he sisn't what if Miyoun let him be d by fangirls? omg...I take that back, that's waaay to scary.... FORGIVE ME THEHUN

MagMay01 By getting to 130 subscribers and double updating means more of like, I'll update two days in a row :DD I have double updated before :D at my other goal of 50 subs :)

RhsRani Do you really want to take Bacon home? Not unless you have strawberry scented shampoo I won't let you take him :P

shikalila Yes Kimmie was Baekhyun's fangirl, but now is Chanyeol the skyscraper's fangirl. She will forever fangirl... Then Baekhyun and MiYoun will probably just lagh at her weird ways, but that's Kimmie :D her name is based off of one of my fav authors and her character is based of one of my best friends :) Chanyeol doesn't know english too well, maybe just the I love you part?

KimSooYeon Sparks will fly? yeah sure I'll make Kimmie run into a firework shop and she will blow the place up if that's what you mean ;)

sofina11 I'll keep in mind the random cameos they may or may not meet :D ChanKim? Or Kimyeol? They need a better shipping name... maybe the derp couples? idk...

epickpoplover23NB OMG I know right, they are all so cute...

eun_byung Yes thehun is very naughty.. LOL Baekyeol forevers, unless you know Kimmie changes that, to Kimyeol, or ChanKim? Or Kimchan?

Sammiii Yeahh I did, I just felt bad for leaving EXO-M hanging, it's cause I didn't know what they would do at the camp for awhile then I watched my friends mess around and inspiration struck. 

Koalas Acting calm and stuff would work, but Kimmie is a fangirl but not a saesang fan if you know what I mean!

 

Pic spammage~ well mostly gifs but still..

What is up with the derp crew? Missing Sehun though..

Chanyeol foreveeers.

Okay, he just got cuter /explodes/

Chen can be cute too, don't you think so ;D dat purple duck should be mee ;DD

Lay, just lost his yness. LOL jk still y, just now he looks so cute. Normally he's so calm and collected now....he's just a little fanboy eh?

It's really hard to make a bias with these 12 guys. I'm leaning towards D.o, Baekhyun, Lay and Tao. Normally vocalists leave the better impression on me. Sometimes Sehun steals Tao's spot, other times Kai steals D.o but then D.o gets back almost immediately. Then Chanyeol he just goes in and steps on everyone >_<

Sehun making a mistake then fanboying... AKLSGAJKLFGASh

As always. I love my subbies and the main commenters. They just make everything lovely. Leave some feedback so I can improve. I think I'll start having Question of the chapter, make sure you answer it somehow in your comment <3

Question of the chapter~

Is my writing getting any better? Who do you ship hardcore? Am I updating enough?

:P leebyungiee out~

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/248879

Check my other story out, it's so lonely there...