Research

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Narrator's P.O.V

*Well this is a quiet ride back* You thought to yourself as Baekhyun and Kimmie both were asleep on the ride to her house, she lived about an hour away so you sat there next to Baekhyun. *Why is this taxi so small?* You tried to move yourself to get more comfortable when Baekhyun started to move around next to you. *Oh no, don't wake up* You prayed to yourself.   

He stopped moving so you sighed in relief just in time for him to lean his head on your shoulder. You decided to search up Exo so you knew a bit more about them, and how you might contact them.

~20 minutes later~

*So they are a rookie group? It says Baekhyun is the main vocalist with someone named D.o? Who's D.o? I'll search him up on my phone*  You searched up some pictures and found that the D.o guy had really big eyes. You looked next to you where Baekhyun was sleeping and he was making some noises. 

You continued searching Baekhyun up on your phone, it said he yelps like a dog before he sleeps... *PUAHHAHAA that's so funny. But he didn't make any noises on my back?*

You decided to listen to some of their songs and you really liked "What is Love". 

*Ugh I'm tired.* I'll just sleep, hope he doesn't mind, wait he was on my shoulder first so he shouldn't.

You dozed off in the car until you were at Kimmie's house and the driver woke you up. You gently shook Kimmie to wake her up and whispered to her, "Can you take my bags? I'm going to take him in, he looks really tired."

"Fine but you owe me one" Kimmie sighed.

You carefully got out of the taxi and paid the fare, you went to the other door and carefully pulled Baekhyun out, he started mumbling , "No Chanyeoollie leave me alone go away" 

*Who's Chanyeollie?* You thought to yourself as you carried Baekhyun in the house, you placed him on the couch then covered him with a jacket and left a sticky note on his forehead.

The sticky note said "I'll be unpacking if you need me, just shout"

You went to the guest room and started unpacking, what you didn't know was Kimmie sneaked into the living room again, to stare at Baekhyun.


Kimmie's P.O.V

I snuck into the living room to take a peak at my ultimate bias, Byun Baekhyun. *He's so much better looking in real life, He looks so tired. I know! I'll make him a little something to eat!

Yay! Wait MiYoun is hungry too... Oh well I'll just make dinner. I started to get out the ingredients and noticed there wasn't enough for the three of you, you were just expecting MiYoun. I'll just go to the market! It's nearby, should take me less than hmm half an hour then cooking about another half hour so dinner will be done in an hour.* I thought clapping my hands.

I skipped back up to now Miyoun's and said, "Hey I'm going to the market, I'll be back in about half an hour alright?"

"Yeah it's alright, Baekhyun will probably sleep the whole time." MiYoun smiled back.

"By the way, he is so cute!" I said jumping up and down to have MiYoun hit me with a pillow and shush me.

"Shush, He looks tired so just let him sleep, don't wake him up untill you have to." Miyoun scolded me like she was my mom.

"Alright mom, I'm going to go now, if you need anything call me" I said. 

 

Narrator's POV

You started to unpack all of your clothes and your pictures along with your sentimental mini chest. You fixed the sheets on the blanket and then the pillows with their cases and finished in about 10 minutes. You were about to sit down when your friend Kimmie skipped into your new room.

"Hey I'm going to the market, I'll be back in about half an hour alright?"

"Yeah it's alright, Baekhyun will probably sleep the whole time" You smiled back.

By the way, he is so cute!" Kimmie squeaked jumping up and down, you hit her with your pillow.

"Shush, He looks tired let him sleep, don't wake him up till you have to." You scolded her.

"Alright mom, I'm going to go now, if you need anything call me." Kimmie chirped and left.

You laid on your bed and looked through your phone, since you recently downloaded Exo-K's new song. You put it into the speakers and played it softly to make sure you didn't wake up your sleepy guest downstairs.

You quietly started singing to yourself when you got really into it and sang louder. You were almost done with the song when a voice interrupted you,

"I didn't know you liked our songs" A voice interrupted you.