Meeting him at the airport

I'm EXO-K's Bodyguard?! (hiatus)

Your POV

*Omo omo Kimmie will be here soon!!* I thought as I ran through the airport.  

I'm supposed to get picked up by my best friend Kimmie, she was born in America but moved back to Korea when she was 8. As I ran through the airport I saw this large mob of people screaming and jumping so I decided to text Kimmie to tell her I would be late. I curiously walked over towards the mob of people and saw they knocked someone over. I quickly ran over easily slipping though the crowd trying to help the poor netizen. When I reached him I noticed his clothes and hair was ruffled up.

Narrator's P.O.V.

 

"Are you alright?" You asked while covering him with your jacket and weaving through the crowd. Since there walking beside him was too slow you decided to just pick him up and put him over your shoulder and run through the people.

"Oh my god put me down!" The pretty guy yelled.

"It's ok calm down, I'm not going to kidnap you or something, are you ok?" You asked running away.

You finally got far enough away and hid in a nearby Starbucks.

"Ouch, yeah I'm alright just a bit shaken, and how in the world did you pick me up?" He said as you put him down.

"Oh that? Well martial arts and dancing helps." You shrugged.

"Well thanks for helping me but- Where are my friends? And where's my bag?" He shrieked

"Oh I didn't see it, are you sure you want to go back and look for it, those mobs of girls are still there.." You said as you examined him.

".... Maybe my bag will be alright I'll just call my friends" He starts patting his pockets and then he exclaims, "It's out of battery, and I left the charger with Chanyeol"

"Who's Chanyeol?" You asked

"One of my friends wait, don't you know who I am?," Pretty boy asked you.

"Nope but I'm Miyoun, nice to meet er save you?"

"Well I'm Baekhyun, and can I use your phone?"

"Uh here you go" You hand him your phone and you watch as he types up some numbers, holds the phone up to his face and scrunches up his nose in disappointment. Then he repeats his process a few more times and sighs.

"What's wrong?" You ask him.

"No..one...is answering..."

"Then call your other friends?"

"I did none of them are answering.."

"Oh well..I have to go soon and I'll need my phone.. but I don't want you here stranded...so want to come with me and my friend?, just until your friend can come pick you up."

"Well, since I don't have my bag and my phone is dead, and you basically saved me I guess so."

"Alright I'll just tell my friend Kimmie, she's awesome, even though she kept raving about some group called eco, exi, exo not sure what they are called." You shrugged.

You called Kimmie and told her you have a friend that will need to stay with the both of you for awhile and she only agreed after bribing her with a month's supply of Pocky and banana milk. You start to walk out of Starbucks when you notice your new friend, Baekhyun has fallen asleep at the table. You walk back to him to wake him up when you notice he's wearing a ring on his finger that says EXO, that's when you realized why he got mobbed and who he is. You shake him gently and tell him that he's got to get up. He then mumbles,

"No, then carry me."

You think he's serious so you turn around and let him climb on your back.

*Jeez he's so light how's that possible?* You thought as you carried him to the entrance of the airport.

You get greeted by your friend Kimmie. She runs up to you and sees the person you're carrying.

"So that's your friend?, wait wait. That's Baekhyun from EXO!" She starts jumping up and down and yelling.

You quickly shush her because he's still sleeping.

"Can you just please carry my two bags, I'm carrying him so please take my bags." You plead with her and she's still hyper but stops shouting and takes your bag.

*This is going to be a interesting week* You thought as you put Baekhyun in the taxi and you step in yourself, while Kimmie sits in the passengers seat.