Tough Clues in Letters, Direct Love

100 Reasons Why [Onew]

“You know you’re kind scaring us.” Minho says while I reread the letters searching for a clue as to when the next letter will come, or where.

“What do you mean?” I ask him looking at the second letter; the last paragraph bothered me, where did she have to go besides home, she had somewhere else to be…

“You’ve been staring at those letters for three days now.” Taemin pipes in.

Looking up at the four guys sitting across from me I furrow my brow. “Excuse me from trying to get the love of my life back.” I snap. “I miss her, and I regret what I did. I’m trying everything I can to get her back.”

Sighing the all nod their heads, I know I’ve been distracted, and that I have responsibilities as being the leader, but I need Soon-Kyu back in my life, I need her near me, that’s when it hits me, she had to check out a library book at the university library she attended before they closed. Standing up I dart away from my plate of untouched food, the guys trailing behind me.

“Onew you left the chicken!” Jonghyun says as I jump in the car, them piling in next to me.

“To Hankuk University!” I tell our manager. “It’s urgent!”

Nodding his head he takes us off to the university.

“Why are we going there?” Key asks me. “She graduated a couple years ago.”

“In the second letter she told me she had to go home, but during the actual walk she had to hurry and check a book out before the library closed.” I explain. “In the first letter she told me I had to put the letters together, maybe she means I have to find them!”I tell them completely excited.

“Well she was creative.” Key says. “Might as well, what book?”

Dropping my head I try to think, but she didn’t say I know she was studying English, French, Japanese, and Chinese, but I don’t know what book she had to go get. “She didn’t tell me.” I mutter trying to think back all those years ago.

“Well we can ask and see if she’d left anything there.” Jonghyun says running a hand through his hair. “She could have done that.”

“She does think things through.” Taemin agrees.

Minho rubs my back empathetically.“We’ll help.” Smiling I nod my head.

Arriving at the library I look around, she never talked to the staff…She wouldn’t start now…

“Can I help you?” A girl asks moving too close to me.

“No, I got this.” I mutter running to the study cubicle she always used.Once there I see a cream envelope with the words ‘Took you long enough' scribbled on it.

Picking it up I look around for any sign of her, but no such luck, opening the letter I take a deep breath before I read her words, her truth…

 

Dear Onew,

               I’m sure it took you a little to figure out my clue, it was a bit obscure, and then you coming to the cubicle may have been a bit far, but I’m glad you figure it out. Onew I’m sorry about that last clue, but the next one will be more direct, I promise.

Well since I’m sure you had chicken for dinner, or sometime since my last letter I’d like to take this time to state my next reason for loving you.

Reason Six: How much you love chicken, I love it

To be honest at first I thought you were strange, but it definitely is a lasting impression, someone telling you exactly how much they love chicken, and telling you that there isn’t too many things you love more. You’re passionate even about chicken.

I remember one time you were taking me to this place that makes the best fried chicken in South Korea, you’d slipped and fell due to a puddle, it was clearly marked, but you did get us a free dinner.

Reason Seven: Even if you’re clumsy, I think it’s cute <3

Maybe tonight you were eating chicken, I hope so, if not you should, I don’t want this to be painful… maybe I should make that clear. I don’t want this to be hurtful to you; in anyway, if it begins to I think maybe you should stop. Completely, and let me disappear,   I love you too much to watch you suffer because of this, neither do your friends I bet. You care for each other so much…

Reason Eight: You’re so close with your friends

I think it’s amazing you have four friends that you can trust with anything, maybe even helping with this? I hope they are, maybe it’ll be less excruciating, not that this is supposed to be. I was thinking, I know my last clue was vague, I keep imagining you making that face you do when you’re concentrating.

Reason Nine: The way you furrow your eyebrows when you’re trying to figure something out

I’m hoping you don’t give up on me, even though I told you to if it hurts too much, I like that you can be so stubborn on things, even if the world is against you, you’ll keep pushing.

Reason Ten: You may not always look like it, but you never give up

 

Now for my direct clue, I’ll be leaving my next letter for you by The Tree.

 

Soon-Kyu <3

P.S. I love you, don’t forget m’kay?

 

I looked over the letter again, even though I know the guys were whispering about me losing my mind. “I found it.” I mumble as we walk out of the University smiling, and bowing back to the car. Once in there I look out the window. Thinking about how she knew I’d be thinking about the letters, it’d take me a little to figure out the clue…

Reason Six:You always seem to be a few steps ahead, you’re so intelligent

She knew I’d need help, she knows that I love chicken, that I make a face when I think about things deeply.

Reason Seven: You know me so well, it’s like you're in my mind

She understands how important my friends are to me, not just being part of SHINee with me, but they mean a lot, and she accepts that.

Reason Eight: You completely understand

You’re so sure of everything, it's sort of crazy, but then again not a lot of people can be so sure of their life, and everything in it, I’m sorry for making you second guess…

Reason Nine: You’re confident in everything you do

Even though I’ve put you through a lot of stress, from the fans, my touring and crazy schedules you still can say it.

Reason Ten: You love me still

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have 66 reasons for Soon-Kyu, :D

The hard one is Onew,

Comment and Subscribe!!