The Last Letter

100 Reasons Why [Onew]

Walking out the door at 2:30, it being completely pitch black out, I grin at all the memories…

 

Remembering~~

 

Holding her hand just strolling through the night, Soon-Kyu and me. “You know this is a lot of fun.” She says holding my hand happily.

“Yeah, it is. It’s nice to go out and not have to hide.” I mumble nearly tripping over a rock. “God, I wish I could see though.”

“That’s part of the adventure.” She whispers bringing my hand to her lips. “Don’t you think? Onew look!” She says pointing to a bird walking across the sidewalk.

Smiling I watch as Soon-Kyu bends down to watch it walk around, seeing her so happy made me feel warm inside, knowing that she didn’t need anything too much, all she wanted was to be in love.

End~~

 

Looking down at the list I had written earlier I run my tongue over my lips nervously, what if she doesn’t think they’re good enough?!

 

Reasons Ninety Six: Simple things are enough, you don’t need anything too fancy

Reason Ninety Seven: You’re amazed by the small things in life, and mesmerized by anything you find interesting

Reason Ninety Eight: You’ll be willing to give anything a try

Reason Ninety Nine: You understand me perfectly

Reason One Hundred: You love me for me and nothing else

 

Arriving at the bus stop where I pick Soon-Kyu up from there on the poll I see the letter taped, sighing with relief I run up to it ready to read the last letter, ready to go and find Soon-Kyu.

 

Dear Onew,

                You got here, I’m so happy, even if I had my doubts they’re gone. All of them.

 

Onew when I got too lazy, or I just felt like being in your arms, you’d scoop me up and carry me around or put me on your back. Happily in fact. I love getting piggy back rides, not because I don’t have to walk, but because Onew, I’m that much closer to you, resting my head on your back or shoulder even your head I’d get to be so close that the ache in my heart waned, just enough to make it bearable. I love you so much Onew that even now I feel this ever growing pang of need, to be near you.

Reason Ninety Six: When you carry me around places

I like to think back on the times we’d slip away out of the city and to the beach, so we could relax, be a regular couple for a little bit. Playing around, building sand castles, walls, slashing around in the water under the sun, I love that. You’d never worry or look over your shoulder, or hide your face. You stopped worrying for a little bit and relaxed, let loose even if it was only for a few hours.

Reason Ninety Seven: Taking me to the beach so we can sit and play in the sun

Onew no one knows me better, you can glance at me and you already know the kind of day I had, you know just about everything about me. I love that, you’re not just the man I love but you’re also a friend, a treasured best friend, one that I can depend on, and one that knows when it’s right to ask me something, when to make a move, when to hold my hand. Onew you can calm me down when I’m unbelievably livid, within moments I’m already chill just because of you.

Reason Ninety Eight: You’re not just the man I’m in love with, you’re also my best friend too

Sitting with you on our balcony in the chair, me on your lap, and your arms holding me tight, we’d talk for hours in that chair. One night though you’d told me how you want us to grow to be old, and to live our lives together, I hadn’t said anything because I was about to fall asleep, and I was afraid to say anything when I woke up, I hope I didn’t hurt you, but I want that too, I want to be by your side always.

Reason Ninety Nine: You once told me ‘let’s grow old together’ I want that too

 

Finally my last reason, my last thing to tell you…

 

Onew I know when we met I was very strict and unmoving, not very flexible in my view but after everything I want you to know that’s changed in me. I believe in so many things now. I think that it’s possible to change our lives, to find that one person in the world that shows us just how amazing and wonderful this world it, that’s you Onew. You’ve taught me that I can’t just take everything for face value, I mean you took me and even if I irritate you sometimes, don’t always agree, and argue with you still took me, love me and try to do the best thing by me always. So my last and final reason…

Reason One Hundred: Everyone deserves a second chance Onew, now turn around

 

Soon-Kyu <3

 

Furrowing my brow in confusion I turn around and nearly fell on the ground, there she is smiling at me, tears running down her face.

“Hey Onew.” She whispers waving to me. Running up to her I pick her up and spin her around. “I missed you too,”  Soon-Kyu says hugging me. “So much.”

“God, this was so eye opening to me.” I whisper rubbing my nose against her. “I missed hearing your voice, you breathe, and I missed you.” Wiping her tears I kiss her cheek.

Blushing she takes my hand. “Onew you really did do this.”

Nodding my head I take out my list and hand it to her. “I made mine, and I’ve kept all the letters. Soon-Kyu I love you.”

Smiling at me she whispers in my ear. “I love you too Jinki I love.”

Taking her back to our home, to our apartment I watch as she reads through my list, crying or smiling at some reasons.

“You made a list, you wrote one hundred reasons.” She murmurs into my chest hugging me tightly as we sit on the couch. Nodding my head I take her hand it gently. “Onew I’m really happy.”

“Me too Soon-Kyu, me too.” I tell her grinning as we head back into our bedroom, her things placed back in our home, her warm body keeping my company in the bed, Soon-Kyu’s soft hair between my fingers as I play with trying to fight the urge to wake her, watching her sleeping body, her chest rise and fall, I pull her into my arms holding her next to me, I’m afraid to break her, I’m scared to lose her, and I’m terrified one day she won’t love me anymore.

As if reading my thoughts, she stirs “Onew, I’m not going anywhere.” She whispers turning around to hug me. “Come on let’s get some rest we can talk in the morning.”

Nodding my head I rest my head on the pillow staring at her drifting to sleep knowing that this girl, the girl in my arms isn’t going to leave my life, and I’m never going to give her a reason to ever again.


 

Fin~

I hope you guys loved this fan fic as much as I loved writing it. I also hope the ending doesn't ><

AND just out of curiosity....

  1. What chapter is your favorite?
  2. What reasons did you like best / least? (I'd like one for Onew and one for Soon-Kyu if you don't mind)
  3. What did you like least?
  4. Should I write another fan fic? (It would be unrelated to this one) 
  5. Did you like Soon-Kyu (Even if she wasn't REALLY there / whatever it's called)
  6. Would you change anything? If so why / why not?
  7. Are you happy with how things turned out? (Again) Why or Why not?

It'd help me out with my writing

Could you answer these in the comments Please? (:

Thank-you to everyone that's subscribed and commented while I was writing, you guys are amazing, and thank-you to those who read, I really appreciate it. I'm glad you gave this a try ><

Comment and Subscribe!!