The End

Love after Marriage

Ena didn’t sleep that night or the night after or the night after that. All she could think about was Yuhan in the chair lifelessly sitting there. She had told herself many times that she didn’t do anything but it didn’t help. Myungsoo took some days off and stayed home with them. She didn’t like to be in his way but she like having him around. He was more than what she asked for. When Myungsoo watched the news on Yuhan he didn’t say anything he just simply turned off the t.v.

About three weeks later there was a knock on the door. Ena was still feeling uneasy with the death of YuHan but she was getting better with Myungsoo around. Slowly she open the door. In front of her she couldn’t believe who she saw. He was no longer the pretty boy she remembers him as. He had grown into a man. He took the first step to her and hugged her.

“SungJung!” Ena hugged him back crying into his chest.

“Noona….it’s been forever.”

“Awwww how sweet!” Neil pop out from behind SungJung. “I told you she is a beau. If she wasn’t with Myungsoo I so tap that.”

“You are just wishing to die aren’t you?” SungJung hit him. “Myungsoo is good for her.”

“And she is good for me too.” Myungsoo appear with Eunjoo. “I’m glad you can come.” He welcomes them in.

After catching up with SungJung for hours he left on his plane to go back to Japan. He was the Japanese investor Myungsoo desperately needed. He had promise to visit her again when he wasn’t busy running his business and asked her to come visit him as well. He didn’t tell her much about what he did but she understood him. He told her to fully live her life because she earned it and that YuHan was no longer a threat to her. YuHan had made quit some enemies was targeted and killed. He had borrowed money from lots of people and hasn’t repaid a penny back. He was too obsessed with her to work and get a profit.

Ena felt relieved. Finally she was going to get a happy ending.

That night Ena tugged EunJoo in her crib and walked over to a sleepy MyungSoo. He held her and finally notices something had changed. She was relaxed in his arms no longer stiff. He kissed her and she kissed him back.

“I was thinking…” MyungSoo started talking but trail off.

Ena kissed him again and again.

He pulls her away. “I was thinking that we should give Eunjoo…”

“She needs something?” Ena interrupted him.

He clears his throat. “A brother or sister.” He boldly stated.

Ena pulls away. “Why the rush? She’s not even one yet.”

“She’s almost one.” He pulls her into his chest. “Besides I missed out on the pregnancy. I want-”

Ena shush him. “Why don’t we just concentrate on us first? We did do everything backwards.”

“Us?” He thought about it. “What if in the process of concentrating on US we get a baby surprise?”

“Then we have the baby? Duh.”

“OKAY!” He pushed her on the bed and happily smiles. “Let’s get it started then."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is how it ends! YAY finally finished. It wasn't the ending I planned but then I kinda lost most of my ideas along the way and I am not so dissappointed in this at all. I would have never imagine getting so many subs for this story. I want to thank you all for reading this.

Please comment below and please subscride to my other stories. ^^