A New Rival

Love after Marriage

 

“Are you mad? You haven’t said much.” Ena looked over to MyungSoo. He was slipping off his tie and putting it back in the closet. “Aren’t you going to yell at me for wearing that dress?” Ena ask.

“I’m going to shower.” MyungSoo threw a towel over his shoulder and left.

“It wasn’t my idea!” Ena yelled after him. “Sorry!”

He didn’t answer her but just continue towards the bathroom.

After showering Ena walked over to the bed and saw MyungSoo already sleeping. She got in on her side.

“You’re really not going to say anything to me?” He didn’t answer back. He pulled the blanket over his head and Ena saw his hand wrapped up. “Are you hurt? When did it happen?” Ena grabbed his hand to get a closer look and he pushed her away.

“I’m not in the mood to argue or talk to you. Go to sleep.” MyungSoo calmly answers.

“But…it feels weird. I’m so use to you complaining, arguing and making a big deal out of small things.” Ena looked over to MyungSoo and saw him already asleep. “You being quiet is even scarier then you arguing and yelling with me.” She turns to her side away from MyungSoo and whispers to herself “You must be very mad to be so quiet.”

----

DooJoon walked into MyungSoo’s office without knocking and made himself comfortable.

“What?” MyungSoo asked annoyed.

“I heard what happen the other night at the party.” DooJoon started to look serious.

“What about it.” MyungSoo looked away from his files.

“What do you mean what about it? Do you have any idea who that guy you beat up was?” DooJoon threw a yellow envelope on MyungSoo’s desk.

MyungSoo open the envelope and threw it in the trash. “Who cares we don’t need his father to invest in our next project. We have more than enough investors.”

“Do you know with one phone call that man can get all of our project investors to jump out of the project?”

“What do you want me to do about it? That jerk deserves that beating. What if he was doing what he did to Ena towards JiHyun? Are you just going to let him do it?”

“No, but it can be resolved without fist MyungSoo.”

“What’s done is done. What do you want me to do about it? Send him a basket of fruits with my apology on it? Ask my secretary to do it.”

“He is actually requesting you and Ena to join him for dinner.”

“NO”

“MyungSoo”

“HYUNG”

DooJoon sighs “Sometimes people kiss your and sometimes you have to be the one kissing theirs. That’s how business is run.”

“I’m not kissing no one’s hyung.”

DooJoon sat down and sighs. He look into MyungSoo’s eyes “MyungSoo, just this one time do what you are told. We really can’t afford to lose investors. We need this project to go through or…” DooJoon stops talking.

“Or what?” MyungSoo sounded worried.

“Or we might just lose this company MyungSoo. Do you want to see this company that has provided our family with everything we have fall apart? Dad got himself into debt and we, as in you and I have to make sure the next upcoming projects and products do well. We can’t afford to lose money or investors.”

“Fine but just this one time.”

----

The guy who MyungSoo punched the other day sat across from them and smiled. Throughout this dinner he kept his eyes only on Ena. MyungSoo didn’t do much about it since he was trying to calm himself from beat the guy again. Ena kept her eyes on her plate and quickly ate as fast as she could without looking like she was rushing. She didn’t like the way the guy was looking at her and the way MyungSoo didn’t do anything about it made her worry.

“So, how long have you two been married?”

Ena looked at MyungSoo, he picked up his wine glass and took a sip to avoid answering.

“Couple of months.” Ena answers trying not to look into the guy’s eye.

“Are you uncomfortable with me? I hope you don’t mind my staring. I can’t help but stare at a pretty face.” He smirks and Ena’s head sink ever lower, she knew MyungSoo was going to blow up as soon as they get in the car. “There’s no need to be shy, you can call me Neil.”

MyungSoo put down his glass and glares at him. “If you have nothing work related to talk about and if you’re done flirting with my wife we’ll be going now.”

Neil smirks at MyungSoo “I was just being friendly.”

MyungSoo stood up and held onto Ena’s hand. “We should get going, JooEun won’t sleep unless you put her to sleep.” MyungSoo gave Neil a little nod and left with Ena holding on to his arm.

Neil stops smirking and pulled out his phone. He dials a number and waited until the other line picked up. “Boss, I confirmed it. It’s her.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! ^^ yeah as you can tell i've been updateing on other stories but i totally fogot about this T.T sorry!!! but i took the time today and re-read all the previous chapter (and squeel like crazy LOL) and finally remember where I left off. I wil try to udate once or twice a week. Hope most of you are still around to continue reading.