My Baby!

Love after Marriage

 

Chapter Thirteen

“How can she sleep so peacefully?” MyungSoo thought to himself as he brushed her bangs away from her eyes. He had lost track of time starring at her. After dinner with that Neil guy he couldn’t sleep for days. What if one day he succeeds in taking Ena and JooEun away from him? What could he do? He’s so use to having them around already, the house hasn’t been so lonely with them here. He actually looked forward to coming home every day, even though he might not show it, he was.

Ena started moving and open her eyes to see MyungSoo starring at her. She closed her eyes again and turned to her side to look away from him. She opens her eyes and turn back to see if he was still there. MyungSoo was still there looking at her. She switches sides to face him.

“What’s wrong?” Ena asks worried.

“Nothing.” MyungSoo replies calmly.

“Nothing?” Ena repeats him. She frowns. “Did JooEun wake you up? Is that why you’re grumpy?”

MyungSoo sighs and looks away. “I’m not grumpy.”

Ena sits up and cross her legs.. “You always have that same facial expression at least try to smile sometimes too.” MyungSoo turn to her and flash her a smile. “I said smile not creepy facial expression.”

MyungSoo threw a pillow at her. Ena caught the pillow and giggles.

“Shall I teach you how to smile?” Ena got on her knees and crawled closer to MyungSoo. She pinches his cheeks and started pulling them away from each other. “Smile” Ena giggles. She suddenly stops. “Something is wrong you’re not stopping me.” Ena let go of MyungSoo’s cheeks and sat back down.

“Nothing’s wrong.” MyungSoo sat up and lean against the head board.

“I’ve been living with you for months now MyungSoo I’m not stupid. Something is bothering you.” Ena turns to MyujngSoo. “You’re not going to tell me?” She turns away. “Fine don’t tell me.” Ena scoot to the edge and walked away.

MyungSoo watched as Ena walk into the nursery before he got up to go after her. As he walked in JooEun was just about to put her arms up to Ena asking to be picked up but she turned to MyungSoo and reached for him instead.

Ena frowns. “Why do you always want to go to daddy? What about me?” Ena playfully pinch her cheeks. She looks up at MyungSoo “Aren’t you going to pick her up? She wants you.”

MyungSoo picks JooEun up and follows Ena as she walks back into their room.

“Let me go wash up first since she wants you to hold her.” Ena handed MyungSoo a tiny shirt and skirt. “Dress her please.” Ena kiss JooEun and left.

MyungSoo and JooEun looked at each other. “How hard can this be?” MyugSoo ask JooEun. JooEun push the clothes out of his hand and it dropped. “Great” MyungSoo sighs. “What are you going to wear now?” JooEun looked at him with a dumbfounded face and then laughs. MyungSoo sat down on the bed to wait for Ena to get out of the bathroom. He pointed to JooEun “You’re a very bad girl.” JooEun opens and tries to eat his finger. “Yah” MyungSoo retreats his finger.

Ena opens the door and stops. She points to the floor. “What happen?”

MyungSoo and JooEun looked at each other than at Ena. “We had a little accident.”

Ena walk over and took JooEun from MyungSoo. “It’s okay we can just get her new one.”

MyungSoo notice Ena’s outfit. It wasn’t normal for her to dress so nice. She was usually in jeans and a simple shirt. “Where are you going?” MyungSoo stood up.

“I have to go get JooEun some new clothes. She’s out growing her old ones. Plus your mother wanted me to go pick out a gift for Miss Kim. SungGyu’s mother? She’s throwing a birthday party.”

“Who’s going?”

“Me, JooEun and the driver.”

“And you didn’t ask if I wanted to tag along?”

“Don’t you have to work? I didn’t want to bother you.”

“I can come.”

“Are you sure? You don’t have to.”

“Why don’t you want me to come along?”

“I never said that I didn’t want you to come I just said I didn’t want to bother you.”

MyungSoo follows Ena into the nursery. “Why do you have to dress like that just to go shopping?”

Ena turns to him. “Your mother likes it when I dress up. She wants me to dress up in case some of her business acquaintance sees me. I am part of the family, I should dress like I’m part of the family too.”

“Fine but I’m coming along.”

“Fine come along then.”

----

“Are you done yet?” MyungSoo ask.

“No”

MyungSoo looks at his watch “Now?”

“I just said no.”

MyungSoo pushes the stroller as he trails behind Ena as she walked around looking at bags and scarfs.

“Can you just pick one?” MyungSoo complains.

Ena turns around and glares at him. “See this is why you shouldn’t have come.”

“Are you trying to say I’m annoying now.”

“Yes, yes I am.”

“I’m leaving.”

“Fine leave!”

Ena walked away without looking back at MyungSoo. This was the reason why she didn’t invite MyungSoo to shop with her. He was always rushing her. She looks back to the spot where she was just at. MyungSoo wasn’t there anymore.

Ena pulls out her phone and dials his number. “Are you really leaving?”

“WAE? You said I was annoying so I’m leaving.”

“Why are you screaming you might wake JooEun up.”

“What? She’s not with me.”

“Yes she is, she better be with you. You were pushing her stroller.”

“I left her with you when I said I was walking away.”

“WHAT! I didn’t even look behind me. Where’s my baby?”

Ena hung up and ran to the section where MyungSoo and her had the argument. There was nothing there. How could JooEun move the stroller? She couldn’t have move herself. Ena ran around calling her name. Ena notice JooEun’s stroller and stopped. There was a guy sitting next to the stroller in a black hoddie.

“JooEun?” Ena ran over to the stroller.

As she was about to reach for the blanket covering the stroller the man grabs her wrist stopping her. “She’s sleeping. You shouldn’t bother her…but she looks just like you ENA.”

“What?” Ena steps back pulling her wrist away from the man’s grip.

“It’s been a while Ena. I see you’ve been living well to be shopping here.” The man stood up and removed his hood revealing his face.

Ena covers terrified. “Yu-yu-yuhan”

YuHan smirks and pulls the cover open exposing JooEun sleeping still. “She’s so pretty just like her mommy.”

“What do you want? Give her back.” Ena demanded.

“Of course take her.” He pushes the stroller towards Ena. “About what I want…shall I tell you the next time I visit you?”

“Next time? Whatever you want just tell me now there is no need for next time.”

“Will you be able to give me what I want right now?”

“What is it?”

“You”

“Me?”

“You’re the only way to get him back for what he did to our family. We were supposed to be together Ena. If it wasn’t for him…”

“Are you crazy! Never, never in a million years. You and I will never be together.”

Taken back from her screams he chuckles. “Really? I didn’t want to do this but I guess I will have to.”

“What are you going to do?”

“You will know soon my darling. Also if I were you I wouldn’t tell MyungSoo about this.” YuHun waves to her and put his hood back on before he turned around and left.

Ena quickly picked JooEun up and started crying. Moments later MyungSoo appeared.

“Ena are you okay? What happen why are you crying? Is something wrong with JooEun?”

Ena shook her head no and continues to cry.