Change of Plans

Love after Marriage

 

“This is umma.” Ena showed JooEun a picture of herself. “Umma…is a bad person.” She kiss JooEun on the cheek. “I’m sorry. I really wish I can bring you too. But I think it will be best if you stayed. You have everything here. I don’t want you growing up like I did.”

JooEun being a baby didn’t understand and laughed. She held onto Ena and pulled herself up.

Ena pat JooEun on her bum. “When you grow older don’t be such a trouble maker. Don’t drive your father crazy, don’t stay out late, listen and be a good girl.” Ena wipes her tears. “I knew I should have run when I had the chance. Run away from your father, run away for good. Why did I let him find us? Maybe then it wouldn’t hurt so much to leave.”

----

Ena walked into a dark lit room wearing huge sunglasses and a wrap. At the corner of the room she saw him. YuHan. He waves to her but she ignored it and just walked over. For the past few weeks they have been meeting here to have lunch and talk, YunHan did most of the talking though. He talked about their future and what he had in store form them when they run off together. Everything was sick to Ena. She hated him. She just wanted to get rid of him but she didn’t know how. She rather just run away from both YuHan and MyungSoo if that means she can stay with JooEun and keep MyungSoo safe. She figure she can live without him. She did it before she can do it again.

“I waved to you.”

“I…I want to make sure that you will not hurt anyone after the deal is done.” Ena ignored his statement.

“I already told you. Why do you keep asking?” YuHan got angry.

“I know you. I just want to make sure you keep your promise.”

“As long as you do what I say I won’t hurt them.”

 

----

 

“Ena she won’t stop crying!” MyungSoo scream from the bathroom.

Ena was trying so hard not to go into the bathroom to help him. “You have to learn how to give her a bath. Just try to calm her down first.”

“I don’t understand why you can’t do this. It’s not like you do anything all day. I have been at work for twelve hours. Why can’t you give her a bath?” MyungSoo complained.

“You have to learn to give her a bath.”

Ena heard him sigh.

“JiHyun told me you’ve been going out around noon and leaving JooEun with her. It’s okay to ask her to watch JooEun when she have time but not every day. JiHyun is a very busy person. If you have to go somewhere take JooEun with you. Why do you keep letting her stay with JiHyun?”

Ena finally gave up. She had enough of JooEun’s crying and enough of MyungSoo. She was just helping him learn. What will he do after she left? She can’t leave JooEun like this.

“Move!” Ena grabs JooEun and push MyungSoo out of the bathroom and slam the door. “I know I don’t do nothing but watch JooEun but do you think it is easy taking care of a baby all by yourself?” Ena started crying. She wasn’t sure why but she felt hurt and frustrated. “I deserve time to myself too don’t I?” Ena sat on the bathroom floor holding JooEun tightly. “I thought it was fine if I left her with them but I guess not.”

MyungSoo sat on the bed coving his face with his hands. He was frustrated too. It had been a long day at work. The company’s new project was push back because of finical issues. For some reason half of their supporters and sponsors had pulled from their partnership. Rumors and scandals has been spreading around the internet like fire about plagiarism.

After an hour in the bathroom Ena got out and went straight into the nursery. She shut that door and locked it. She didn’t feel like seeing MyungSoo. Ena dressed JooEun up in her pajamas and rocked her to sleep. Ena cried again.

What was wrong with her? How could she just leave JooEun with them and leave? Sure they loved her but JooEun will never be theirs they won’t love as much as she would love JooEun. How could she be so stupid for thinking about running off? She held to JooEun tightly.

“Don’t worry. Umma won’t leave you. Even if we have to go back to living the way we did before I don’t mind. As long as I have you and you have me. I will be your mother and your father.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!

I am so sorry for the lack of updates but with school and work and lotsand lots and lots of papers to write I kind of stop writing. I am not sure where to go on from this point but I assure you I will try.

Thank you for sticking around and showing so much love for this story. 

<3cbunny