Chapter 7; Plan success?

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 7
 
KRYSTAL'S POV
Sulli said she wanted to go to the instrument room to play piano, not exactly sure why but I wanted to play the piano too, so I agreed. We were walking down the hallway and arrived infront of the instrument room when suddenly -
«Sulli, what are you doing?!»I said, Sulli suddenly pushed me in to the room. I saw Taemin behind her and thought "What are you guys up to?" And I looked behind me and saw him. Minho. «Sorry Krystal! I hope you guys will fix things there!» 
Great. Just great. Now I have to face Minho.
"Soojung ah- I really didn't plan this, but Taemin said that I have to fix the problems between us," he said in a low voice.
"Yeah, It's Sulli and Taemin's plan,"
"Let's be friends again," he said, my eyes widened. I didn't say anything.
"I want it to be the way it was before, like when we were friends and talked comfortably, now we can't even look at each other," he continued.
He had a point, I missed the old days when we were friends. when we were dating.
"I want it to be the way it was before too Minho, I misse- I hope we can be friends again," I said
"So were ok now then?" he said and smiled. I missed that smile, he's gorgeous face.
"I guess so," I said and smiled back. We were now looking at each other, he suddenly hugged me.
"I missed you Soojung," he said, my tears were now falling down my chin. I really missed you too oppa,
We talked for an hour, we talked about random things like how his promotions are going, the success of our groups, things like that. We were comfortable with each other again which felt nice. It's like we forgot about the past...
"Are you guys good now," Taemin said as he unlocked the door.
"Yeah we are," Minho said and smiled at me, I smiled back.
"You guys are not faking right?" Onew oppa said.
"Of course not oppa, we really are good now! Friends again," I said and smiled.
"I guess our mission was a success!" Taemin said and high fived Sulli! Sulli high fived back and grinned.
"But guys, this is Minho and Krystal, we got to check the others too," Victoria unnie said, and looked at Onew.
"Yeah guys let's head to the vocal room where Amber and Key is,"
END OF KRYSTAL'S POV
 
NOBODY'S POV
Minho,Krystal,Taemin,Sulli,Onew and Victoria headed to the the vocal room. They gave a long sigh before the unlocked the door.
"HAHAHA! I KNOW RIGHT!?" Key said, almost shouting.
"Yah! They are here now," Amber said, grinning.
"I guess they're ok here now too," Onew said,
"We're friends again," Amber said
"BEST Friends, honey ~" Key corrected Amber and put his arms on Amber's shoulders.
Again Taemin and Sulli high fived each other while Onew and Victoria just gave them a sigh of relief.
Everything with Amber and Key were all good now too, they were bestfriends again like back in the days.  They were now heading to the last room, with Luna and Jonghyun.
END OF NOBODY'S POV
 
 
JONGHYUN'S POV
Taemin said that I had to join him and Minho at the instrument room, I was bored so I followed Taemin, oh well more like he dragged me  but yeah I didn't care.
We were walking the wrong way though, "Taemin you know this is the wrong way right?"
"I know hyung, go in there," and he pushed me hard. I almost lost my balance,
"Yah! Taemin what are you doing!?" I shouted, he locked the room.
"Luna will be coming soon, fix your problems with him huh?" 
Ah that rascal, guess I really have to fix things now,
I heard Luna and Sulli down the hallway, "Sulli ah were going the wrong direction,"
«I know unnie but you are going here," Sulli said and pushed Luna in the room, Taemin just popped behind Sulli and together they locked the room, leaving Luna dumbfounded.
Luna was now kicking the door, but Sulli and Taemin already ran away. I walked towards her,
"Luna- I have something to say," I said confidently. She turned her back towards me and gave me a questionable look.
"Can we be friends again?" I said and looked down, I couldn't look into her eyes.
"Let's move on and be friends again, like it was before," I continued.
"Move on eh?" She said. I looked into her eyes,
"I can't handle this anymore, it hurts that we aren't talking to each other anymore, we used to be bestfriends." I said, and expressed my feelings.
"I can't take it anymore either oppa, I guess it's the best if we forget the past and live on?" she said and smiled. A smiled formed on my face, I guess everything is ok now.
"Everything is ok now right?" I said, still smiling.
"Yes oppa," she said and hugged me. She was now crying and tears were falling from her cheeks.
"Why are you crying?" I said and wiped her tears.
"Tears of joy," she said,
I saw the members unlocking the door. Minho and Krystal were talking and smiling to each other, Onewhyung and Victoria noona were just smiling, Key's arms were on Amber's shoulders, they were laughing like crazy. I forgot that we were still hugging each other, we broke the hug and smiled at each other.
"I guess everything is ok now here too?" Onew hyung said, and we smiled.
"MISSION SUCCESS!" Taemin,Sulli, Onew and Victoria said and high fived each other. The others just gave them a weird look, including us.
"Our plan really was great huh Sulli?" Taemin said and put his arms around Sulli's shoulders. We were now walking and heading towards the elevator.
"Of course, we are genius!" Sulli said and gave a high five to Taemin.
END OF JONGHYUN'S POV
 
NOBODY'S POV
They were now in the parking lot, they were still talking to each other and chatting, they didn't even realize that their managers were there waiting for them to get on the van.
"Kids! It's time to go back to the dorm," f(x)'s manager said, the members weren't listening but continued to chat. f(x)'s manager gave shinee's manager a weird questionable look like 'what-the-hell-happened-to-them?" Finally Victoria noticed that the managers were waiting for them.
"Guys, I guess we have to say goodbye to each other now, see you again later!" Victoria said.
"Take care noona!" Onew said,
"Bye bye Sulli! Let's text each other later ok?"Taemin said,
"Yes, I will text you!" Sulli said
"Bye bye boo!" Key said and hugged Amber
"Bye boo!" Amber said and chuckled.
"We'll see each other later," Jonghyun and Minho said to Krystal and Luna, 
They said goodbye to each other, f(x) left first, and shinee left after.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: They are friends again!! Weee ~!  Oh!! And I made a new banner! What do you guys think? x)) I didn't like the other one so I made a new one:p 
Leave some comments please~! 
I actually don't have much to say :p 
Sorry if I have mistakes here, I didn't check it coz I had to hurry :( so *bow* if I have any mistakes..
 
SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOUU ~ YOU GUYS ARE HELLA AWESOME 8D