♥ A happy ending for everyone ♥

The past is the past.

LAST CHAPTER

-12 years later-

 

"Yah! Do you want to be late for work?" Victoria shouted at Onew who was still peacefully laying on the bed. 
"Appa! Can you drive me to school today? I don't like taking the buss.." Little Seunghyun said
"Ah~ Appa is going to work today Seunghyunnie~~ Mom will accompany you to school," Onew tiredly said
"YAH! ARE YOU COMING DOWN OR WHAT?" Victoria shouted for the 4th time
"Coming," Onew murmured and got up. "Have you eaten yet?" asked Onew. Seunghyun shaked his head, they both went downstaires to see Umma's delicious fried omelet breakfast, waiting to be eaten. 
"Finally," Victoria said and sighed at her husband and son. 
"Remember that we have a reunion with the guys later okay? 6pm, be sure to come home early, kay?" Victoria said
"Of course I remember! Finally, after so many years.." Onew said and smiled upon his thought. He hasn't been in contact with the guys lately, as everyone has their own families now. It hasn't been that long since all of them got married, some of them has children now like Onew and Victoria, who's son is 1 years old now. Luna and Amber are both pregnant, at the same time too! Jonghyun and Key are so proud because their soon to be appas. What about the Minstal and Taelli couple? Well.. they're still young, and they're taking it slow, which is good. Now that they have "retired" from being celebrities, and living a normal.. well, "almost" normal life. There are of course still some cameras following them aroud, because afterall, they were the famous and legendary Shinee and f(x)! 

 

♥With Luna and Jonghyun♥
"Honey~ can you help me put on my shoes? I can't reach-" Luna said trying to put on her shoes, her belly is really big now. 
"Yah, just call me and I'll help you with everything, okay? Don't tire yourself," Jonghyun said and winked at her wife. Still trying to seduce her, even though they've been together for a really long time. 
"It's our anniversary too, do you remember?" Luna said. It's their "the-day-they-got-together-for-the-second-time" and yes, it was when they were in Paris 2011. The best vacation all of them ever had.
"Our, Minho and Krystal's, Sulli and Taemin's, Key and Amber's anniversaries you mean?" we both chuckled
"Yeah, don't forget, we're meeting them tonight at our favorite cafe place," Luna said
"I remember that!" Jonghyun said


♥With Amber and Key♥
"This doesen't fit, it's too smal Key," Amber said and complained at her dress who Key bought her a few days ago.
"That's because you're fat," Key said sarcastic and got a hit from Amber
"I was just joking, hon~" Key said and backhugged Amber. Both were looking at the mirror, staring at Amber's tummy. 
"Next month, we'll have a lil' Key know," Key said and rubbed Amber's tummy
"Time flies," Amber said
"That's right, I can't wait til tonight," they both said 

♥With Minho and Krystal♥
"Yah~ We'll be meeting them in an hour! Have you remembered to charge the camera Minho?" Krystal said who was fixing her hair, getting ready for tonight's meeting.
"Yepp! How do I look?" Minho asked as they both were getting ready infront of the mirror. 
"Handsome since '91," Krystal said and fixed his hair
"I love hearing that from you," Minho said and leaned over to kiss Krystal. 
"We gotta hurry, it takes 20 minutes to drive  from here,"

♥With Sulli and Taemin♥
"Taeminnie~~" Sulli said as she was trying to find Taemin who was watching T.V in the living room.
"Neh baby?" Taemin said as he continued watching T.V
"Are you forgetting?" Sulli said and took a seat beside Taemin. Taemin then gasped.
"Oh god, it's today!" Taemin said and stood up. He then noticed that Sulli was dressed up already.
"What's the time now?" Taemin said panicking. 
"You have 20 minutes in getting ready," Sulli said and crossed her arms. Taemin then rushed upstairs. 
"Hurry!" Sulli shouted.  "Okay Wiffeeyy~~" Taemin shouted with an aegyo tone.
"Btw bby, you look really cute today!" Taemin shouted again, and even though Sulli hears this everyday, she never gets tired of his husband saying that she's cute, every single day. 

-At the cafe- 
"This cafe never changes huh," Key said and helped Amber to sit down
"I guess so,"
"Gah, where are them?" Key said impatiently
"Don't be so impatient Key, we just got here, I'm sure they'll be here soon," 
"Wait, isn't that-" Amber said and tried to find out if it was really her american bestfriend.. 
"AMBEEEEEEEEER!" Krystal said and rushed over to Amber. 
"Gosh Amber, look at you!" Krystal said in english. 
"Key! When will Key Jr. come out huh?" Minho said and took the seat beside Key, they began chatting. 
"Krystal! You haven't change even a bit," Amber said envious at Krystal's fit and slim body that never changes. 
"Aye, well I'm sure you'll get skinny too once you let out junior. Btw what are you guys gonna call him?" Krystal asked
Key: Daniel
Amber: Henry 
"Yah! I thought we were going to call him Daniel?" Key nagged again
"No, we agreed to name him Henry," Amber said
"Ugh!! Fine, I won against him long ago so I don't hate him anymore," Key said and turned his back from Amber and began chatting with Minho again.
"Yah! You always say win but what did you win against him!?" Amber asked. Remember the "bet" Key and Henry made before? Whoever wins Amber's heart is the best man? Well Key never said it to Amber. 
"Ah forget it, you or even Henry won't tell it, you know what?" Amber said. Key and Minho looked at Amber. 
"We'll call him Daniel instead, IF-" Amber said and smirked. 
"IF?" Key said, oviously interested. 
"IF you tell me what the bet was?" Amber said. Key of course, wanted that his baby would be called Daniel and not Henry, and it has been so long so he thought it was about the time to tell her.
"Well, back in 2011, when we two went to America, Henry and I found out we both liked you, so we made a bet, whoever falls inlove with either one of us wins, those who won't be liked back had to give up on you. Back then Henry knew we both liked each other, so he really didn't have his hopes up," Key said. 
"So that's what it was about," Amber said. Minho and Krystal chuckled behind them. 

"Unnie! Oppa!" Someone familiar called behind them. That cute voice was very familiar. 
"Yah Kim Jonghyun! How slow can you get?" Luna shouted
"Hyung, you're in trouble," Taemin said and teased his hyung who was running with an umbrella in his hand
"I got to take the umbrella you know, incase it rains.." Jonghyun said innocently. 
"Aigoo," Luna and Sulli said at the same time. 
Finally they were inside the cafe and the spotted KeyBer and MinStal at once. 
"Luna unnie! Sulli! Oppas!" Krystal cheerfuly said and stood up.
"Woah, DaeBak! Unnie how come your tummy is bigger than Amber's?" Krystal asked
"Because..." Luna said and smiled. The others were curious. 
"We're having a twin!" Jonghyun said proudly and cuddled with Luna. 
"Aiyeeee! So CUTE!" 
Right then Victoria's family came in the cafe, which also they noticed. A smile formed on their faces when they saw the little boy who was holding Victoria and Onew's hands from both sides
"Umma! Will I have a playmate there?" Little Seunghyun asked
"Not yet Seunghyun, but once Amber and Luna ahjumma's baby will come out and grow up, then you'll have two playmates," Victoria answered. 
"Actually 3 playmates unnie, I'm having a twin," Luna said, Victoria was startled.
"Hi unnie!" the girls greeted. "Girls!!" Victoria said and ran to the girls, leaving Onew and Seunghyun.
"HYUNG!" Onew was so happy to hear that. 
"Kids!!" Onew went to them together with Seunghyun.
"Omo, Seunghyun grows so fast!" Minho said
"Yeah, I hope he'll be as tall as you Minho," Onew said 
"He will hyung, Annyeong Seunhyunnie!" Minho said and bent down his knees to say hello to little Seunghyun
"Annyeong ahjussi," Seunghyun said
"Aigoo, just call me Minho hyung! Got it?" Minho said and felt a bit embarrased for being called 'ahjussi'
"Hahaha," 
"Guys! Shall we sit down and have a cup of tea or cofee?" Victoria said and gave a sign to the waitress. 
The young waitress went to them, and as she was coming closer she became really shocked. Seeing the legendary f(x) and shinee infront of her, she was a big fan, infact she was a shawol and a f(x) fan. 
"Mm-ay I ha-have yo-youre orders mam'?" the young waitress asked stuttering
"What are you guys ordering? My treat," Victoria said
"Coffee for us!" "Tea and a donut!" "Just tea unnie!" "two coffee for us, noona!" they said
"Note that, and uhm a big chocolate, you guys have that right? Oh and a juice for my son," Victoria said but then noticed that the young waitress had tears in her eyes. 
"What's wrong dear?" Victoria asked and patted her back. The others then noticed this too and went stared at the waitress in awe. 
"Aww dear, don't cry!" Key said and took a tissue and wiped the waitress's tear, who was once a shinee die-hard fan.

Then they gave her their autographs. After all these years, Shinee and F(x) were still not forgotten. Even when they were all adults, even when they didn't look the same as they once were, even when some of them were pregnant or had kids. They were still not forgotten, and they were very happy with that. So when they got their orders, they began chatting and eating, just like the old days. 

"How long has it been?" Krystal said
"Long time," Luna answered
"Do you remember the day when we got found out?" Key blurted out
"Yeah! Hahaha! The fans reactions.." Jonghyun said
"Somehow I was glad that they found out though," Taemin said
"Why?"
"3 years of hiding.. it's tiresome," Taemin said
"You mean it's tiresome to be with me!?" Sulli said
"No! That's not what I meant! I mean hiding from the camera," Taemin said and brushed Sulli's hair to calm her down
"Hahahaha Taeminniee!" they joked.
"Btw how come you still not pregnant,Sulli? You too Minho and Krystal!" Victoria said
"Actually I've been feeling a bit weird lately," Sulli said 
"Me too," Krystal said. Suddenly Sulli and Krystal eyed each other. 
"Weird.. ? By weird what do you mean!?" Minho asked
"You know, like suddenly wanting to eat a specific food," Krystal said and thought of what she just said
"And like, feeling picky and like throwing up?" Sulli said and once again looked at Krystal.
"O.M.G Sulli, Krystal! I think you two are pregnant!!" Luna,Amber and Victoria said at the same time
"Taemin! Minho! You're going to be appas soon!!" Onew said
"Good luck," Jonghyun said
"What do you mean by good  luck?" Minho asked, still not thinking straight of the thought that he's soon to be dad. 
"Yeah JJong, what do you mean by good luck?" Luna said and crossed her arms
"I-I was just joking dear," Jonghyun said and gave a panicky expression. 
"I'm dead at home," he murmurred. 
"But we have to be sure first," Sulli said
"Right, we have to take the pregnancy test," Krystal said, they all nodded. 
"But you have to contact us at once when you find out, okay?" Victoria said
"Neh~~" Krystal and Sulli said at the same time. 
At that time, Minho and Taemin knew that they really wanted to become Dads. Because they were envious of their hyungs who's soon to be dads, and one who's already one.

They chatted and chatted about different things. From their past to present. About their daily lives and so on. 
I guess you can say that they got a happy ending, right? Now that they have 'resigned' from being idols, although once in a while they do appear on T.V as guests on variety shows and so on, but now they want to live like a normal people, like a normal family. 
A few days later Krystal and Sulli took the pregnancy test, and guess what? Yes, they are pregnant! And at the same time too! Like Luna and Amber! Don't you think it's cool like this? Hehe, well well. This is how the story ends! Everybody getting their happy endings. 

 

♥11.06.11♥

LAAAAST CHAPTER! :'( 
Well anyways, I hope you guys liked the ending,! I really had fun writing this story, and it is my first, so I'm hoping you were pleased in reading my story. I'm really sad writing this last chapter but at the same time I was happy because finally I can write a new one!
I would like to thank all my subscribers, who subscribed to my story. And I didn't expect to get so many subscribers so I would like to thank you all. *bows*
I have to thank my loyal readers too ~~ To the ones who always commented (you know who you are), thank you so much for commenting to every chapter I post, it gives me the energy to write and update ; no joke ;) 

I hope you all will support my next fanfic which will be a Taelli fanfic ;D 
Idk if you guys have noticed, but I'm Taelli (and minstal) biased ;p 
So please anticipate and support me alot! ^^ 
My goal is to be a better writer, so I hope you can help me with that ^^ 
Goodbye for now lovely peeps! 
I ♥ you :)