Chapter 5; The pairings... and Taeli's genius plan.

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 5
 
NOBODY'S POV
"The pairings will be.." Manager-hyung said looking excited.
Key raised his hand to ask something, "Hyung, who decided the pairings?"
"Now that you asked.. the pairings was actually decided by the netizens, it was a poll voting on a forum, seems like shinee and f(x) pairing was quite popular from before.."
"Oh really hyung?" Minho asked
"Yes, the netizens LOVE the shiningeffect pairing,"
"Shiningeffect!?" everybody said in unison, surprised.
"Yes, that's what they call you, they even do fanfics of you guys" 
The members just had a "o___o" face. But then manager finally said something
"Anyways, the pairings are Minho-Krystal,"
"Taemin-Sulli," Manager hyung continued, you could here Taemin say "YES!" at the background and Sulli just smiled.
"Jonghyun-Luna, Key-Amber and Onew-Victoria," and with that the room became really silent, the shinee members just looked at each other and the f(x) members sat still.
"You guys will do f(x)'s song Lollipop, the chinese CF that they did with the chinese boygroup, have you guys seen the music video?" manager asked the boys,
"Yes we have hyung," said Taemin and the members all nodded. Seemed like they liked the concept.
"We thought that the color and the concept fits you guys together and since shinee have been wearing 'dark' concept for a while now, you guys can show your cute side now in this performance," manager hyung said. The shinee boys just looked embarrased, they really didn't like showing aegyo's, they liked being looked like a man. But the this idea wasn't bad they thought.
"So let's begin the practice!" Manager hyung cheerfuly said.
END OF NOBODY'S POV
 
ONEW'S POV
I'm kinda worried for the other members, they got paired up with their ex, it's going to be hard for them. This problem need to be solved but I can't do it all by myself, Maybe Taemin can help, he has no problem with Sulli, they are bestfriends. We only uh 'like' our partners, well Taemin really likes Sulli and Sulli likes Taemin, I like noona but noona only looks at me like as a dongsaeng.. But it's good like this, no problems, as long as noona talks to me. Unlike my other members, sigh. We were now watching the MV of Lollipop, it really has a cute  concept and the dance steps weren't that complicated. It will not be hard working with the routine but working with each other.. I mean noona and I can do it, Sulli and Taemin are probably going to goof around a lot but they will do it very well, the others.. sigh.
END OF ONEW'S POV
 
AMBER'S POV
I can't believe I'm going to work with Key.. We really have to do well on that performance but we haven't talk in like, ages. I don't remember how to talk with him, we became very awkward now and I don't think I can do this. Aghh! Amber, you can do this! Hwaiting!
We finished watching the MV, Manager-oppa said that we f(x) members got to teach the boys the dance routines. Gosh do I even remember the dance? It's been so long since we danced the lollipop. Now I got to learn Key the dance move. I walked towards him, and he looked at me, It's been a long time since I saw him looking at me, just me. I tried to talk to him but my tounge can't say a word.
"U-uh-um so I-I'm going to teach you th-e the dance," I said, stuttering.
"Um, well, Let's do our best Amber," he said awkwardly
"Uh-yes," I responded.
And with that I tried to teach him the dance, I already know he's a fast learner and that he probably knew this dance from before, Key likes to dance girl group dances a lot. 
"Just like that?" he said and showed me the last part of the routine.
"Just like that, you are really good," I said, omo! what am I saying? Did I just comliment him?
"Uh- thanks," he said, awkwardly. We both looked away for a sec because of the awkwardness, ugh did I have to say that?
I looked at Krystal and Minho who was struggling.
END OF AMBER'S POV
 
MINHO'S POV
I tried to learn the dance, I was struggling cuz you had to dance cutely. I'm really not good at dancing cutely, I looked at Krystal, I'm sure she was struggling with teaching  me.
"You have to this, step-step and clap," 
"Shall we first take a break?" I asked her, she was wiping of her sweat.
"Yeah sure," she said and walked to her other members who were now also taking a break. They were gathered in the middle, I saw my other members going towards them, I walked with them.
 
"Guys, do you have water?" Onew-hyung said. Ahh, we forgot to buy some refreshments,
"We only bought two water bottles, Sulli is going to the nearest store now to buy some refreshments, Sulli! Buy for oppas too,ok?" Victoria said, and shouted at Sulli who was about to go to the door now,
"Sull! Wait for me, I will go with you," said Taemin and ran to the door and followed Sulli.
 
We sat at the corner while the f(x) members were on the other corner, this is just so weird. During our trainee days we could talk to each other comfortably but what happened? I was looking at the other members, busy doing other things, Jonghyun was reading magazines, Key was watching T.V and Onew-hyung looked like he was thinking of something.
"Hyung, what are you thinking about?"
"Of you guys, and how to solve your problems with the girls," he said which caught Jonghyun and Key's attention.
"Why hyung? I think me and Luna are doing quite good," 
"Yeah right, I can see in Luna's eyes that she's having some troubles," Onew-hyung said which made Jonghyun frown.
"Yeah I agree with Onew-hyung, I can see in Krystal's eyes that it's hard for her, it's hard for us too but we really need to fix this" I said, and the other members nodded and agreed,
"Because of the past, It's not quite easy to move on," Key said, and glanced at Amber.
"So what's the plan then?" Jonghyun said,
END OF MINHO'S POV
 
MEANWHILE WITH TAEMIN AND SULLI
"Taemin, I think my unnies are having a hard time with your hyungs," Sulli said, they were walking to the store, they wore disguises so that the people couldn't recognize them.
"Yeah, my hyungs are the ones who got to solve the problems, they were the ones that broke up with the girls. I feel so bad," Taemin said.
"We must help and solve this problem Taemin," 
"Yes, I'm glad we can talk comfortably Sulli, Oh maybe Onew-hyung and Victoria-noona can help!"
"Yes but we must think of something now, we are going to have the performance in about 3 weeks from now and the relationship with the members are not ok at all, the performance has to be good, or else the viewers will be dissapointed and they might suspect something," Sulli said.
"What about if we let them have a talk, the couples, alone, and let them sort things out," Taemin thought.
"Great idea Taemin! But, what if it doesen't work out?"
"Then we have to talk to them, listen, we try to lock them in a room together, then they can talk,"
"Yes, we can lock them in a room, seperate rooms, like Minho and Krystal at the instruments room, Jonghyun and Luna at the dancing room and Key-Amber at the vocal room?" Sulli suggested
"Sounds great, we need to ask Hyung and Victoria-noona for support though,"
"That won't be a problem," Sulli said. They arrived at the store. They were really proud with their genius plan, they hope it will work. 
They bought refreshments and snacks and headed back to the building to go back to the practice. They entered the room.
 
TAEMIN'S POV
We were still having our long break, I was going to the restroom when Onew hyung said that he had to go to the restroom too. Perfect, then I will tell him about me and Sulli's genius plan. I eyed Sulli and gave him the 'I-will-tell-him-now' look. She understood and gave a slight nod so that her members didn't notice. We went to the restroom.
 
"Hyung, Sulli and I have a brilliant plan for the hyungs,"
"Oh really? You know, the guys want to sort things out too, we talked about it earlier," Onew-hyung said
"Oh really? So you guys have a plan?"
"No, we tried to come up with something but nothing came up,"
"That's great, Sulli and I came up with something while we were going to the store, because she also said that her unnies were having a hard time,"
"Oh.. so what did you guys come up with?"
"Well we thought if we lock them up in seperate rooms, they can be alone together and talk and fix things," 
"Ahh.. great idea!"
"I know right? Sulli and I are really smart,"
"Aigoo Taemin, don't get to carried away, kekeke ~"
"Aniyoo ~ so let's do this after practice?"
"Sounds good, I will tell noona," 
"Do it when you guys practice hyung~"
"I will Taem, let's go, I bet they have started now,"
END OF TAEMIN'S POV
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Ta-da! Here are the pairings that you wished~! I hope it will turn out good though, my ideas aren't very creative so i'm sorry if it's boring or if it doesen't turn out good.
Anyways~ they will do Lollipop, the song that f(x) ft. a chinese boygroup, but imagine the boygroup as SHINEE :D I thought
it will fit them, the dance chereography is cool too right? Oh and they will do it in Korean ;) Like the way f(x) did at the KBS Gayo Daejun ~ If you haven't watched the CF/MV yet here's a link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNbsmiWnAEQ
 
I hope you liked this chapter and leave some comments!
I ♥ my subscribers <3