Chapter 4; Ontoria's Meeting

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 4
 
Onew's POV
2 years ago
(This scene is after Onew heard the news of him debuting)
 
"Gosh, can't believe I'm finally debuting! Aigoo, I've got to know the boys better.. We're going to be living together now and be together almost all the time. But, where are they? After going out of the building they just dissapeared. I guess they got to do something.. But what am I suppose to do know then? Aish, I'm just going to enjoy my freedom for now," 
I walked down the SM building and headed to the nearest park. Oh! Food court! Perfect timing, I'm huungryy~ 
As I was eating Ddeokbokki, I saw this prett- no wait, beautiful lady. 
"Oh! Isn't she the new trainee from China or something?" without any hesitation, I walked towards her but then-
.............
What the heck happened ? I was now on top of her, my Ddeokbokki sauce is all over her white laced blouse , her big eyes were meeting mine and I just couldn't read her expression. She was now looking at her dress and saying something in chinese that I didn't understand. She don't look mad thought, not at all. People at the street were now looking at us. My senses then came back and I stood up, I helped her.
"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to-" I remembered she can't speak korean, she was just looking at me, smiling. I just smiled back.
I bowed to her and did a "sorry" sign. She just nodded but then she looked at her blouse. It's now dirty and she frowned.
I then searched at my bag if I had extra t-shirt or something, I found my  t-shirt, I just washed this yesterday so it's not used yet. I handed it to her and she took it. 
"Want to change there?" I said and pointed at the outdoor toilet. ( LOL sounds lame but yeah)
She smiled and went there, I followed her and waited for her. 
She opened the door and she just smiled. She's smiling so brightly, so pretty. Oh I don't know her name yet.
"What is your name?" I asked in english, I hope she understands my broken english, It's the only way that she can understand what I mean.
"Song Qian, you?" she said and smiled. Song Qian, what a nice name, fits her. 
"Lee Jinki," I said and handed my hand. We shaked hands and just began walking.
We walked around the park, we didn't have much things to talk about because of the language barrel. She just said "huh?" and "ohh..." she can say little things in korean though.
"How old are you?" I asked her,
"18," she said, and gave me a "what-about-you" look. Ahh.. she's 18!? I thought she was 16 or something.. She's my noona then.
"I'm 17," 
"Ahh! Naega ne nunayeyo(I'm your older sister)" she said and smiled widely
"Neh! ^^" I said, "Please treat me well" I said and smiled with my cheeky smile.
"Neh," she said.
 
The clock is already 7.00 pm, I need to go home and tell my family that I'm debuting soon, I'm sure they'll be happy for me. Ah! I got to take noona home too,
"Noona, where do you live?" I asked her, it took a while before she understood me and she answered,
"Just near here," 
"I'll follow you home," I said proudly, she chuckled.
"Ok then,"
 
We walked until we stopped infront of a not so big, but not so small apartment. It was a cute house. The neighbours were like ahjummas, that's good then, no boys, wait what am I thinking?
"Guess I'll see you around then noona," I said and bowed.
"Annyeong!" she said and bowed. She walked inside and I started to walk too. 
Noona is really cute, even though she has no idea of what I'm saying she's just smiling and laughing like she understands. Wait- there's nothing funny on my face right? I checked myself on my  phone, NO! I forgot to ask her for her number- Aish, Jinki-yah you are so stupid. Babo TT__TT I guess I have to ask her next time I see her.
END OF THE PAST STORY ~
 
(STILL ONEW'S POV)
 
We were at the building practicing for the dance routine for Gayo Daejun performances, we were tired, exhausted and sweaty. We took a break for a while, ate some snacks and drank refreshments. I saw manager-hyung opening the door.
"Annyeonghasaheyon, f(x) imnida," they bowed to us, we imidately stood up and bowed back. They sat at the corner of the practice room and waited for our our manager to say something.
"You guys are probably wondering why f(x) are here right?" no response, we just stared at our manager with blank expression.
I saw noona(Victoria) waving at me and I waved back, Sulli and Taemin were smiling at each other, aish these kids. But the others were just looking down. 
END OF ONEW's POV
 
MINHO'S POV
Uh-oh. Don't tell me that we are doing the Gayo Daejun performance with f(x)? This can't be happening.
"You guys will have two performances with f(x), one at SBS and one at KBS," 
Doomed, this can't be happening. What if I get paired up with Krystal? It will be a disaster. I looked up and saw the f(x) members just obediently nodding to what ever manager-hyung was saying.
"The concept will be cute and stylish, not a y concept so you guys can just relax," he said, tried to make us laugh but failed. We just had blank expressions- well exept for Taemin and Sulli who's smiling widely and Onew-hyung and Victoria-noona who's looking very comfortable. The other 3 girls had blank expressions.
"The pairings will be...," 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: OnToria's first meeting! Onew Sangtae! hahaha ~ I hope you liked this chapter, sorry if it was boring and If I dissapointed you guys :( Short chapter but I will update tomorrow :)
Sorry for not being able to update! I was going to update this Wednesday and Thursday but I got sick >:( . 

 

 

But now I'm a but better so I can update to you guys! :) As I promised, Ontoria! ^__^

Omo! They wil do that Gayo Daejun together! But what will the pairings be?

Comments please! ^_^