Chapter 18; Paris

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 18
NOBODY'S POV
 
"Guys! Hurry up! It's almost time to go!" said Key umma, stressed. The boys were busy packing all night. 
"Do I need to take with me a suit?" Minho asked
"Of course! Aren't you and Krystal going to date?" Taemin teased Minho.
"Shh! But just in case.. I'll take with me.." said Minho unsure.
"Well, I'm going to take with me a suit too!" Jonghyun said and rushed to the closet and took his suit.
"Why don't we all take with us suits? Maybe we can take the girls to a night restaurant or something? They say Paris is the place for romance!" Key said and also rushed to the closet to find a suit. The other boys stared at each other and in the end, they also took with them suits.
"Ok, so everything ready? Passports, luggages," Onew said, checking if everything was packed.
"Yes hyung! Now can we go? We're really late!" Taemin said
"Yepp! Let's go! We don't wanna miss the flight right?" Onew said. The boys went off to the airport.
 
-meanwhile with the girls-
"Unnie! How do I look?" Krystal asked Luna. Luna looked at Krystal from head to toe, and gave a thumbs up.
"How's my fashion? It's not too much right..?" Luna asked Krystal
"Unnie, you're looking awesome," Krystal winked
"Why not just wear comforable clothes like me?" Amber said cooly. She was wearing plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
"Kids! We shouldn't be worried how we're looking right now! It's almost time to go and we're not even sure if we have with us everything," Victoria said stressed.
"Relax unnie! Ok, let's check, passports?" Luna said calmly.
"Check!" the girls said
"Luggages?" Luna said again
"Check!" 
"Fashion and gloss?"
"Always!" the girls said and high fived each other.
And finally, the girls also went to the airport.
 
After the driving to airport, surprisingly the boys arrived first. And sooner came the girls. 
"You guys here already?" Amber asked surprised
"Of course! We can't be late to our big trip to Paris right?" Key said and put his arms to Amber's shoulders. All of them were walking together to their bestfriends to the boarding location. What they didn't know about was that Key booked a special plane just for them.
(flashback)
The day Key was asked by Lee Soo Man to come to his office.
"So Key, what are you guys doing this vacation?" Lee Soo Man asked
"Oh, I went to America with Amber, and this Monday we'll be going to Paris with the f(x) girls," Key said.
"Oh really? You and Amber.. you guys aren't..?" Lee Soo Man asked curiously
"No of course not sir, you know we're only friends.." Key said, kind of dissapointed.
"Well, you guys have booked flight already?" Lee Soo Man said
"Not yet sir. The girls are going to our dorm this evening to plan things," Key said
"Oh then why not use the private plane we have? It'll be easier for you guys too," Lee Soo Man said
"Really sir? It'll be great!"
And that was how Key got a special plane for them.
(end of flashback)
"Isn't that SM's private plane?" Victoria said as she pointed on the window. They were still heading towards the plane.
"It is! How did-?" Onew said shocked.
"Remember the day I was at the office with Lee Soo Man? He kinda offered me the plane," Key said proudly.
"Really? Wow that's great Key!" Minho said and high fived Key
"Awesome!" Amber said
"Of course I am!" Key joked.
"I meant the plane, dummy," Amber said and punched Key's arms lightly.
So they walked inside the plane and sat beside each other(bestfriends)
"I want to sit in the corner!" Sulli said and rushed to the window
"Fine then," said Taemin and sighed. Sulli stuck out her tounge to
"Anywhere is fine with me," Minho said and let Krystal go first
"I don't like the window seat.." Krystal said but smiled. Minho then went to the window seat.
After deciding their seats, the captain announced something.
"Good afternoon dear passengers, we hope that you will have a comfortable flight til we reach our destination. If you need anything, don't insist to ask our workers! Lunch will be served in a bit. Now, please fasten your seatbelt and prepare for the take off."
"Are you tired oppa?" Luna asked
"Not yet, do you sleep alot during flights?"
"I do sleep alot during flights, but don't worry, I will talk to you so that oppa won't get bored during the flight!" Luna said and smiled
"Aigoo! Just sleep as long as you want so that you'll have a lot of energy, okay? Don't worry about oppa," Jonghyun said and pinched Luna's cheeks.
 
"Noona! If you're tired, just rest on my shoulders okay?" Onew said brightly
"I will Jinki-ah~" Victoria said and smiled
After some minutes, the plane finally took off and the long flight started. An hour after the take off, lunch was served. As expected, a luxus and delicious lunch was served.
They ate deliciously and happily. Still filled with energy, but after eating and some hours of talking with each other, listening to music, watching movies, they were a bit tired and fell asleep in each others laps and shoulders. They looked so cute like that.
The flight was long, yet the members were all happy and talkative the whole flight. 
After many hours in the airplane, they finally arrived in Paris!
"I AM SO EXCITED!!" Sulli said jumping up and down. "She's so cute!" Taemin thought.
"Paris here we come!" Key said in a diva-ish tone which made Amber laugh.
"Okay kids listen up," Victoria said. The members gathered in one ring to listen to what Victoria has to say.
"So now we're going to take the taxi to Disneyland, there we're going to stay in 2 nights, then we'll go city tour the last two nights, understand?" Victoria said clearly.
"Yes umma!" The kids said
"Great! Then let the fun begin!" Victoria said. 
 
They took the taxi to Disneyland, as they were coming nearer and nearer, they already wanted to take the rides but first they have to register in the hotel and then they can have fun.
They arrived at the hotel and the leaders were the ones who registered, while the others waited in the sofa. After registering the leaders came back to them with smile on their faces.
"Great news guys! Our room is just next to the guys!" Victoria said
"Then there will be midnight snacks from noona?" Taemin said cutely
"Aigoo! Then there'll be midnight snacks," Victoria said
"Now let's go and and put our luggages to the hotel and hurry to the park!" Onew said
They went to their room, it was huge too! They were five beds, one for each member. A big plasma TV, refrigerator and pretty much everything they need. But they didn't care much about the room but instead hurried to go to the park. 
They assembeled in the lobby and quickly went to the main park.
They bought tickets and everything and finally, the real fun begins.
"Woah! It's so big! I can't believe we're in Disneyland together!" Luna said cheerfuly
"Who would've thought shinee and f(x) are in Paris together?" Jonghyun said
"Oh my, do you think they'll notice?" Krystal asked afraid.
"Don't worry! Disguises!" Minho said and took out glasses and caps.
"Oh! Sulli, remember the fake braces?" Taemin said and they bursted out laughing. 
They wore hats/caps and glasses for disguises.
"There, I think no one will notice us now." Minho said.
"So which ride should we take first?" Onew asked as they looked around the park. They were at Discoveryland.
"What about that over there?" Luna asked bravely. She really loves big rides. They looked over at the right side and saw a ride called "Space Mountain". It's a big and a thrill ride coaster. Sulli looked uneasy, and Taemin noticed this. He patted her shoulders and smiled at her. Sulli then smiled back and gained confidence. They all ran to the line. It said that it took 30 minutes to wait at the line.
"30 minutes? That's so long!" Key complained.
"We have to act like normal people you babo!" Amber said and hit him in his head
"That's right! Now just wait," Onew said.
After standing in line for 30 minutes, they weren't complaining, but was standing in line patiently.
"Yes finally our turn!" Taemin said happily and dragged Sulli to sit with him
"Hold my hand oppa, ok?" Sulli said scared
"Don't worry, oppa will hold you hand," Taemin said and smiled.
and 1...2...3... the ride began! 
 
 
They took more rides and enjoyed the day, not even being tired. They also ate food, played at the arcade. It's like they have never been happier. Before they even noticed, it was already getting dark and they were also getting tired.
"We've been walking nonstop in 6 hours now~" Krystal said
"Are you tired Soojung?" Minho asked worried
"Kinda.." she answered
"It's almost 10pm now, should we go ahead and eat snacks at the room?" Victoria said
"Are we invited to your room then?" Jonghyun asked with puppy eyes
"Okay then dongsaengs," Victoria said and smiled
"Yaay!"
 
They headed to the girls room, they were all dressed in pj's now, so that they can just go straight to bed when they were done.
"I bought sodas and some snacks," Luna said
"Let's play truth or dare!" Amber suggested
"Sounds great! Get a bottle," Key said. Amber took a bottle and put it in the middle. All the other members gathered in a ring.
"I'll spin first!" Key said and spinned the bottle, which pointed at Krystal.
"Kryyysstal~! Truth or dare?" Key said excited. Key loves games like these.
"Umm.. Da- Truth." Krystal said hesitating
"Hmm.. What do you think about.... Minho?" Key said and eyed Minho who was now giving him death glares.
"I think Minho is the best," Krystal said and smiled at Minho, which made him blush.
"Minho oppa is blushing!" Luna shouted
"Yah! That's not true! It's just really.. hot here," Minho lied.
"Yeah right, ok! Who's next? Krystal spin the bottle!" Onew said. And Krystal spinned the bottle and it pointed on Taemin.
"Taemin! Truth or dare?" 
"Dare," Taemin said confidently
"You must dance a cute dance infront of Sulli!" Krystal said and smirked. Without hesitating, Taemin walked infront of Sulli and started dancing to "three-bears" (a korean song about three bears lol). Everybody awweed at maknae's cute dancing. Even Sulli was giggling because of his cuteness.
"You're cuter than me!" Sulli said
"No, we're both cute," Taemin said as he sat down beside her.
 
They played truth or dare the whole night, but they never mentioned about "who do you like" or "do you still love" the person, but avoided those. They all thought that it's better not to mention about the past. 
After playing truth or dare for an hour or so, the boys returned back to their room who was just infront of the girls dorm. They still have the second day at disneyland tomorrow!
(At the girl's room)
"Key oppa's question made me tremble! I couldn't look at Minho's eyes!" Krystal said
"I think Minho is the best," Sulli said teasing Krystal
"Hey! That's not how I said it.."
"It's hard hiding my feelings for Jjong oppa," Luna suddenly said which made the other members  shocked
"Why are you suddenly saying this Luna?" Amber asked
"Because you know, we're close again and we're talking alot and.." Luna said but was cut off by Amber.
"I know how you feel Luna.. I feel the same for Key," Amber said sadly.
"Count me in.." Krystal said and looked down.
"C'mon girls! Where's our fighting spirit? Cheer up!" Leader said.
"Yeah unnie's right.. just try to hide them for now.." Luna said.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
APRIL 2 
 
I'm soo sorry for the late update! I was actually going to update this wednesday but something came up. And yesterday, I was actually going to update but I couldn't cuz I was at my auntie's.
But anyways, here's the Paris chapter! I didn't think I did good enough though :( 
The next chapter will be a........ Surprise ;) You will be shocked! ;D (I think) kekeke~
Please give some comments! ^^ It's really appreciated :)