Chapter 17; Clean, Cook, Clean, Cook, Impress!

The past is the past.

CHAPTER 17

 

ONEW'S POV

It has been three days since Victoria noona left Seoul. I did text noona once, or twice, but she never called. I guess she's spending alot of her time in China, and I'm sure she really missed her family and friends.  Well me? I've been with my parents in the past two days. I decided to comeback to our dorm today, Minho is also coming back today. Wait, everybody is coming back today. Krystal and Jessica from San Fransisco, Amber from LA, Minho from his parents. I wonder what Jjong and Taem has been doing at home.. I'm sure they spend their days with Luna and Sulli alot. They probably ate there every lunch because of Jjong and Taem's basic cooking. It's 1 o'clock pm. I should packing my things now to go back to the dorm, we planned to meet at our dorm at 7pm to have dinner here and also to discuss about our trip to Paris. I went to my room to pack my things. After packing I took a quick shower. I ate lunch already with my family. It's sad to leave them, but I was happy to be with them, even if it was just a short time. I took simple clothes on and went downstairs where my family was waiting for me. They didn't have happy faces.

"Jinki-ah, you must always eat the meals ok? Don't skip meals and stay healthy!" My mom sad with teary eyes.
"Yes mom," I said and kissed her forehead.
"Call us whenever you have time, son" My dad said and hugged me.
"I will dad,"
"Tell shinee boys that they should take care too ok?" My mom reminded me for the 3rd time.
"I got it mom," I said and sighed.
I took my things and put on my shoes. I turned back and waved for the last time and went out. I was going to drive alone.
I should inform Jonghyun that I'm coming soon. And so, I dialed Jonghyun's number.
"Oh, hyung! Are you here now?" Jonghyun asked stressed. "Maybe they're cleaning the dorm," I thought.
"I'm there VERY soon," I said and emphasized the word very. I'm sure they have really messed up the dorm and now stressing because I'm coming soon.
"Ah well no need to rush anything hyung! Everything is perfectly fine," Jonghyun said, trying to sound calm.
"Well, I'm very coming very soon, I'm driving now," I said.
"Oh well, see you later hyung!" Jonghyun said quickly and hung up the phone.

After driving for some minutes, finally, I arrived at the dorm. I parked the car and took my stuff, I rang on the doorbell.
"Taemin quick hide this!!!" Jonghyun shouted at Taemin, you can hear them arguing.
"I can hear you guys, now, open the door," I said.
Jonghyun opened the door. I took the elevator and arrived infront of our dorm. I quickly opened it and there stood them, infront of me with smiling, angel faces. 
"Welcome back hyung!" they said happily and hugged me.
"Thanks guys, have you guys cleaned?" I said as I went to the living room and checked if everything was clean, and if everything was in place. It was good, not very messy. I then went to the kitchen and there, everything was also in place. I went to the bathroom and yepp, it's clean. And then the last room, our bedroom.
"Ehh hyung, we didn't get to clean the bedroom that much, we didn't actually expected you to arrive this early," they said as they tried to not let me in.
"Let me see then," I said as I pushed them and looked at the mess in the bedroom.
"It is quite messy, but, I'll let it pass since you guys didn't have time to clean it," I said. I decided to be nice today.
The boys sighed in relief and high fived each other.

END OF ONEW'S POV

NOBODY'S POV

After some hours Minho also arrived. The boys decided to clean the whole house and make delicious dinner for the girls who's coming later.
"So guys, what dinner should we make?" Minho asked.
"We should make something that can make them proud." Taemin said.
"Agree, um, what about fried-race?" Jonghyun suggested.
"It's too simple, what about spaggetti?"Onew said
"Great idea hyung!" Taemin said, Jonghyun pouted and they patted his back.
"So it's spaggetti then?" Minho said. They all nodded in agreement.
"But we need to clean too," Jonghyun said. They forgot about cleaning.
"If Key hyung were here, he's going to do all the cleaning," Minh said.
"Yeah, where's Key by the way?" Onew asked
"He had this call from Lee Soo Man saying that he needed some help at the office, Key agreed because he said that there's nothing to do here, AND he wanted US to clean the house," Jonghyun explained.
"Ah so he wanted you to feel how it feels to clean," Minho said teasing Jonghyun and Taemin.
"Trust me it's hard cleaning," Taemin said and pouted.
"So, let's split up to who's going to cook and who's going to clean, ok?" Onew said. Everybody nodded. 
1.....2.....3....
"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" 
Minho, Onew - Cook.
Jonghyun, Taemin - Clean.
"Clean again!?" Jonghyun said angrily.
"There's no choice brotha'," Onew said and patted his back.

They started doing their own things. Onew and Minho in charge of cooking, while the cleaning boys, Jonghyun and Taemin had to clean the house. Jonghyun and Taemin really disliked cleaning, Onew and Minho didn't actually have much experience in cooking, but still gave their best.
"Is it the sauce first or what hyung!?" Minho said panicking.
"I'm pretty sure it's the sauce first," Onew said unsure.
"Are you sure hyung?" Minho asked stressed
"Just put everything in!" Onew said. Right at that instant, somene rang on the doorbell and thank god it was Key.
"KIBUM! COME AND GO TO THE KITCHEN NOW!" Onew shouted. Key didn't have a clue on what was going on. He walked in the living room and there Jonghyun and Taemin was cleaning, he really didn't expect them cleaning. "KEEY!" Onew shouted once more. Key ran to the kitchen and found Onew and Minho pouring what-ever-thing that thing was. 
"WHAT.ARE.YOU.GUYS.DOING.IN.MY.KITCHEN."
"You see Kibum, we are incharge of cooking dinner for the girls who's coming in about two hours," Minho said trying to calm down.
"Well drop what ever you are doing and let me handle the cooking," Key said calmly. He took the apron on and started to get going.
"What is this?" Key asked looking at the weird sauce.
"It's supposed to be a spaggetti sauce," Onew said innocently.
"Well we have to start all over, Minho you watch the dishes, Hyung you cook the pasta, got it?" Key said. They just nodded.

On the other side, Jonghyun and Taemin were doing a good job. They might get used to cleaning.
"Are you tired Taem?" Jonghyun asked mopping the floor.
"Actually I'm not. I'm actually getting used to it," Taemin said proudly as he was cleaning the dusts under the table.
"Same here!" Jonghyun said and high fived them.

After an hour of cleaning the house and cooking dinner, they were finally finished. The dorm looked awesome and clean. It's like a girls dorm. They were really proud of each other. 
"I'm proud of us guys!" Onew said as they formed a group hug.
"Let's keep this team work," Minho said. They all nodded and smiled happily.
"Well the cleaners need to get some shower, I already showered at home," Onew said.
"So did I," Minho said
"Well I'm going to take a quick shower too," Key said as he ran to the bathroom and shouted, " ME FIRST! MEHRONG!" 
"2ND!" Taemin shouted. Jonghyun sighed. "I'm last then," he said
"Let's decorate the table hyung, and add chairs," Minho said.
"I'll be getting some chairs from the storage room, and some decos," Onew said.
Onew went to the storage room and went to grab some chairs and decorations. He also found a big picture frame, it was large and it was a picture of shinee boys and the girls, taken before debut. It was at the amusement park, the guys just went to. It was taken infront of a ferris wheel. Onew smiled upon looking at the picture. "I should take this down too," he said as he grabbed the picture. 

He went down and there, Key was already done showering. Taemin was now on the shower. Minho and Jonghyun was fixing the table they're gonna eat in. Onew put the decorations on table, and some chairs he put on sides. He hid the picture frame, so that he could surprise everyone later. 
After one hour, everything was set. And everybody was done with their job. They were just waiting for the girls to arrive. 
Of course the girls never come late! They arrived exactly at 7. 
The boys welcomed the girls. The girls were really shocked to see their dorm. They have never been to the shinee's dorm, because the awkward relationship thingy. But they were really impressed with the dorm. It was clean and neat, everything was in perfect place.
"W-o-w," Krystal said, still shocked.
"It's like a girls dorm," Sulli said as they walked around the dorm. The guys gave them a mini tour.
"Is it always clean like this?" Victoria asked.
"Not actually noona, it's usually only Key who cleans the house but today, we decided to really prepare and work together so that you guys can be impressed," Onew said proudly.
"Yeah, we all team-worked for this!" Taemin said happily.
"Well job well done, you guys really impressed us," Luna said.
"Really? I mopped the floor! See? It's shinyyy," Jonghyun said, Luna laughed.
"Same here, See? No dust!" Taemin said trying to impress Sulli.
"Well I cooked the Spaggetti," Key said proudly. 
"I already know that you can cook well," Amber said
"Ah well, wait til you taste the pasta! It's really soft and yummy!" Minho said pressured.
"I can't wait Min- Oppa!" Krystal said.
"Well I-I- I helped Key with the sauce..."Onew said pressured. "Everybody has done really good things but I, I only messed up the sauce," Onew thought and sighed.
"BUT! Look what I found!" Onew said and ran to the bedroom where he hid the picture frame. He quickly ran back to the living room where the members were.
"Ta-da!" Onew said as he showed them the large picture.
"UAH!" They all said shocked.
"How did you find this?" Minho asked who also didn't knew about the picture
"How come I never saw this before?" Victoria asked
"Yeah, this is way back in the old times!" Luna said.
"Look at Soojung and I, so young and little," Sulli said and chuckled.
"I found this at the storage-room, I kept it, but never put it in the living room because you know, the media might see it when they visit shinee's dorm and it will make a big scandal. Old times right?" Onew said.
"Everyone has changed," Jonghyun said. They all just nodded, still amazed by the picture that Onew has kept.
"Keep the picture ok?" Victoria said.
"Of course I will noona! These are precios memories!" Onew said. 
"You guys hungry?" Onew asked again.
"Yeah!" They all said in unison.


 

So they went to the kitchen and started eating dinner.
"OMG. KEY THIS IS JUST SO DELICIOUS!" The girls said
"*coughcugh** (Minho and Onew)
"And of course nice job too Minho and Onew" they said and smiled.

After eating dinner they went to the living room, to book the flights and hotels. They decided to stay in France for 4 days. They will be flying there on Monday and come back from France on Friday. 
"So the first two days in Disneyland, then the last two days city tour?" Onew asked. Victoria and Onew a.k.a "The leaders" were in charge of booking the flights. The dongsaengs just nodded and nodded in agreement.
"It's set then," Victoria said, they all clapped in excitement.
"I can't wait!!" Amber said.
"Disneyland!" Sulli said cutely
"Shopping!" Luna and Krystal said together.
"We'll be taking the car to the airport so let's just meet there, ok?" Victoria said.
"Neh noona!" the boys said cutely. 
"What do we do now?" Luna asked.
"Wanna sing karaoke?" Jonghyun said and gave Luna a "dare" stare. These two always sing karaoke, and have a battle among each other. The other members are used to it.
"Again?" Minho asked lazily.
"Yeah! Wanna have battle? Singing battle?" Jonghyun said.
"I'm not good at singing," Minho said
"Just try a rap song then," Onew said. "Let's do the karaoke," he added and began to set up the karaoke. 

So they began their singing battle. Girls vs the Boys.
"You guys now the rules right?" Key said.
"Yeah, we'll all sing individually and add the points together at last," Amber said.
"Yeshh! So who's going to start?" Key said, they all looked at each other and, 1.2.3
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!! 
"Taemin and Sulli!" 
So it was Taemin and Sulli who's going to take the challenge first, Taemin choose the song "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz, while Sulli took Snsd's song "Gee".  
After finished singing, Taemin won 2 points more than Sulli. It was 85-83.
The challenge went on and at last the scores were:
Taemin - 85 | Sulli - 83
Jonghyun - 95 | Luna - 95
Onew - 95 | Vic - 80
Minho - 80 | Krystal - 90
Key - 86 | Amber - 86 (both Amber and Key rapped)

"It looks like we won after all!" Jonghyun said ego-ly.
"Yah! Shut up! It's just today, last time, we won!" Luna said and pouted.
"Just joking! Both were great," Jonghyun said and pinched her cheeks.
"Well it was fun! But looks like it's getting late," Krystal said dissapointed
"It's 11 noon already? Wow time went fast!" Minho said.
"Yeah, well we have to get going, it was nice of you guys for inviting us," Victoria said.
"Yeah, thank you so much for the food and for you effort guys! Sulli said. 
"No probs! It was nice working like this too! It was like team work - kekeke," Onew said.
"Well then see you guys later!" the girls said.
"Bye! Take care and drive safely!" the boys said and waved.

The girls went, leaving the boys who're really tired.
"Mission success!" They all said and high fived each other. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

MARCH 25

Dead long chapter huh ? gahh. >.< I'm so sorry if it was boring or smthing, writers block >.< *bows*
Anyways, next chapter would be the Paris tour! 
I still have no idea how to end this story, and there's alot of chapters already xD 
I want to finish this story soon so that I can begin to write about a new one! I have thought of something.. and it's going to be a shineeefects def! :)