Chapter 19; Paris part 2

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 19

 

ONEW'S POV

It was our second day in France. Today is our second day in Disneyland, we're heading to the other park, «Walt Disney Studios». Sounds pretty fun! I grabbed my backpack as the boys and I were about to go down to the breakfast buffet.
We met the girls already stated eating,
«Good morning,» we said brightly
«Good morning!» they said energetic
«Good breakfast?» Key said
«Absolutley! It's the best! Crossaint is really good, you should try it Key,» Amber said with mouth full. Key chuckled at Amber.
«Then let's eat too,» I said as we sat down beside them.

After eating breakfast we headed straight to the park. It's also big there as it was on the other park. I guess here is more about the animation and stuffs. I looked at my members who were so busy talking with the girls, I looked at how happy they were when they were with the girls, but also how much they suffered..
«Are you listening Jinki?» Victoria asked worried
«Ah I'm so sorry noona, I wasn't paying attention, what were you saying?» I asked apologized
«No it's ok Jinki, why were you looking at the kids?» Victoria said to me.
«Oh I was just...» I said, trying to think of something to say
«I know what you're thinking,» Victoria said confidently
«Oh really noona?» I said surprised
«The kids.. they're suffering right?» Victoria said, I was shocked. I mean, how did she know?
«The guys, yeah,» I said
«My girls too,» she said. So they still love each other huh?
«What should we do noona? I can't take it anymore, it's like they're trying hard hiding their feelings, as a leader-» I tried to say but was cut off by noona.
«I have a great idea,» she said
«What is it noona?» I asked curiously. I really hope noona has a great plan.

«Well, tomorrow were going city tour, at night it becomes really romantic, especially at the eiffel tower,» she said. I didn't know where this is going though.
«What does that have to do with the kids?» I asked
«Let's do what Sulli and Taem did at the practice rooms,» she said with a smirk
«Lock them?» I asked
«No you pabo, let's leave them alone, the guys have to help though,» she said
«Oh! Great idea noona! Then I have to talk with the boys tonight,» I said confidently.
Yes, the plan is that the guys are going to take the girls for a «date», then they will confess. Uhuh, confess again. Because I know they won't be able to hide their feelings anymore, forget the consequences, what they feel is more important.
END OF ONEW'S POV

 

NOBODY'S POV
Their second day on Disneyland was really fun and exciting, everybody had a great fun. Even though they had some hard times hiding their feelings for each other, it was of course fun. The clock is 7 pm and they are now taking the shuttle bus that they rented. Their hotel was really close the eiffel tower.
They arrived at their hotel and as usual, it's the leaders who're responsible for checking in.
After checking in they decided to just stare at the hotel to take a short rest before going to a restaurant near their hotel.


(At the girl's room)

«Tomorrow at night, let's dress pretty, okay?» Victoria said
«Why unnie? Are we going for a date with the boys?» Luna said excited
«No, but, just dress pretty, got it?» Victoria said, trying not to sound suspicous. The girls just shrugged their shoulders and nodded.


(At the guy's dorm)

«Guys gather up, I have something to announce,» Onew said. The boys all gathered at Onew's bed.
«What is it hyung?» Taemin asked curiosly
«Noona and I talked about you guys earlier today,» Onew said trying to wait for a response, but got none.
«And we thought of a plan on how you guys can be with the girls alone,» Onew said again trying to wait for response,
«Alone? With the girls? How is it going to help us avoid our feelings hyung?» Minho responded
«Listen, I know you guys love the girls, Victoria noona said they also love you back,» Onew said, the guys were shocked and couldn't respond. They can't believe that the girls still have feelings for them even though they broke their hearts (well except for Taemin, but still Taemin loves Sulli).
«How can they still love us after all we have done?» Key said looking down
«They don't even deserve us,» Jonghyun said sadly
«Guys listen, we all know that the reason for you guys breaking up with them is because of the debut and the trashy rules about not date, BUT SCREW THAT!» Onew stated
«This is the opportunity for you to apologize, and to beg for them to take you back,» Onew continued. The guys were speechless. Various thoughts flashed in their minds.
«So how are we going to do it hyung?» Jonghyun finally said.
After Onew told them the plan, they all understood it clearly and couldn't wait til the next day comes.

 

(next morning)

Third day in France. A new day and new hopes. New opportunities.
They had breakfast at the buffet as always, and went back to the room to take a quick shower and then go city touring.
After they were finished showering and getting ready, they finally head out.
They took the city tour bus, which shows you around Paris. Paris is really a great city they thought.
Fine buildings and a really great place to go on vacation too. (A/N: Oh trust me, I'm inlove and missing Paris. LOL)
«Sulli! Look there! Pigeons!» Taemin teaser her. He knows very well how much Sulli hated pigeons.
«Oppa! You know I hate pigeons,» Sulli pouted.
«Aigoo! Oppa was just joking! Don't worry, oppa will protect you from the pigeons!» Taemin said manly. Sulli blushed lightly on what Taemin said.
«Krystal, you like shopping right? Want me to accompany you later on shopping?» Minho said
«Sure oppa! I'll be glad if you can accompany me,» Krystal said cutely
«Oppa! Can you come with me to the museum? I really want to go there,» Luna said in an aegyo tone
«Sure Luna! I want to visit the museum too!» Jonghyun said happily
«I know where you want to go,» Amber said and sighed heavily.
«You know me well,» Key said as he smirked. They both were thinking of shopping of course, because Key loves shopping, and Amber has no choice but to follow him.
They were with each other the whole time. Minho and Krystal went shopping, so did Amber and Key too. Luna and Jonghyun went to the museum. Victoria, Onew, Sulli and Taemin toured together.

 

The day went really fast, the clock was already 7pm. The plan was suppose to start at 8. Taemin will first drag Sulli to go up eiffel tower where they can see the Paris view. Minho will drag Krystal just infront of eiffel tower. Jonghyun and will be on the other side of eiffel tower.
Key and Amber will be at
The Louvre(a popular place in Paris). While Onew and Victoria will be eating dinner, and hopes that everything will be good when they come back.

«Girls hurry! I bet the boys are waiting for us now!» Victoria said stressed again, and worried that the plan won't work.
«Relax unnie,» Amber said cooly
«Amber what are you wearing!? You're supposed to wear a dress!» Victoria shouted
«Unnie, it's not a date,» Amber said. «Oh it will be, you will be going to Louvre,» Victoria thought and smirked.
«What are you smirking for unnie?» Sulli asked
«Nothing! Come on, hurry!» Victoria said as she took the hotel key and left the room with the girls.

«Okay, guys, I trust you,» Onew said and patted their back as they were walking around the eiffel tower.
«You can trust us hyung, we'll get this right,» Jonghyun said
«Where are they?» Minho said impatiently
«I'm sure they'll come soon,» Taemin said with confidence
«You confident huh, Taemin?» Key said nervously
«Of course I am hyung! Aren't you?» Taemin said and smiled
«I'm just worried Amber won't accept me back,» Key said and looked down
Right then the girls came. They were wearing beautiful dresses which really impressed the guys. The guys were wearing suits which also surprised the guys.
They gave each other signs and finally it was the time.
«Sulli! I bought tickets for us to go up there,» Taemin said as he pointed the elevator above them.
«Are you- I'm afraid of-» But Sulli didn't even got to say the last sentence as Taemin dragged her to the line.
«Amber, let's go to the Louvre,» Key said in a diva-ish tone and tried a French accent
«Oh really? Wh-?» Amber said but was dragged by Key

«Luna, let's take pictures there!» Jonghyun said dragging Luna
«At the back of eiffel? Wae?» Luna said dumbfounded
«Just trust me,» Jonghyun said and smiled at Luna
«Are we gonna stay here then?» Krystal said and smiled, getting what they were trying to do. This smart maknae knows everything. But she was glad, to have the opportunity to be with Minho.
«Then we'll be going to,» Onew said as he and Victoria also went.

 

SULLI'S POV

Taemin dragged me up eiffel tower because idk why, but I thought it was good.
«So, the reason for taking me here is?» I started looking up the view. The beautiful Paris view.
«Because I have something to confess,» Taemin said and looked at Sulli.
«What's it?» Sulli said, but know what he was going to say.
«I lik- no, I love you Sull,» Taemin said in a serious tone.
Sulli didn't say anything, but smiled.
«Was I too corny now?» Taemin said and laughed. I chuckled.
«I love you too Taemin,» I said
«And you know I'm not saying this in a bestfriend-way right?» Taemin said
«I know,» I said and smiled
«Will you be my girlfriend Sulli?» Taemin said now holding my hands.
«What about the rules? What about the fans? What if they found out?» I thought, I didn't know how to respond.
«Screw the rules, if the fans loves us, then they should respect us, right?» Taemin said
«You're fans will hate me,» I said and looked down
«They won't find out,»
«What if one of your fan is around us right now, and got a picture of us, what will you do?»I asked
«I'll protect you,» Taemin said
«You always protect me,» I smiled
«Is this a yes then?» Taemin said. I nodded and hugged him.

END OF SULLI'S POV

 

AMBER'S POV
«Aish, why didn't you wear something casual?» Key said
«This isn't a date, so why should I?» I said. Key pouted.
«Well, what is the reason for taking me here?» I asked looking at the view here in Louvre. It's really beautiful I have to admit.
«Because there's something important I got to say,» Key said unsure
«Go on,» I said sitting down the stairs. Key sat beside me.
«First of all, I want to apologize,» He stated
«For what?»
«For breaking your heart that day,» he said in a low voice
«Why are you apologizing? I totally understand why you did it,» I said looking at him.
«I feel guilty,» he said and looked at me
«because I still love you, and I can't stop thinking about you, and that day, I regret it really, »

I was speechless, I don't know what to respond.

«I want you to be my girlfriend again, because hiding my feelings is really hard now,» he continued
«but that's only if-» he said again but I cut him off.
«Youre talking to much,» I said and smiled
«I will be happy being your girlfriend again,» I said and smiled

END OF AMBER'S POV

 

LUNA'S POV
«Oppa, how are we suppose to take a picture here when it's the back? Let's just go infront,» I said turning around but Jonghyun stopped me.
«Wait- that's not the reason why I dragged you here,» Jonghyun said. I waited.
«The reason I brought you here is that,» Jonghyun started. I started to smile, now knowing what he was trying to say.
«I'm sorry for hurting you that day, you must've been really hurt and I didn't do anything. I'm sorry for everything. I know you deserve a better guy than me, but I can't let you be with another guy, because Luna, I love you,» Jonghyun said staring at me. I smiled at him.
«Why are you smiling?» Jonghyun said
«Because you're cute oppa,» I said and hugged him.
«I forgive you,»
«Thank you,» he said.
«Can you be my girlfrind, again?» he said and looked shy. At first I didn't know how to respond, but after thinking for a while. I can't live without him, I need him.
«I'll be glad to,» I said and smiled
«I love you oppa,» I continued now hugging him.
«But I love you more,» he said

END OF LUNA'S POV

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

«Krystal, I'm sure you already know why you're here with me,» Minho said
«Of course, I realized it when the guys were dragging unnies,» I said and laughed
«Just listen to me then,» he said
«I'm so sorry for leaving you that day.. I know it was mean of me, but-» he continued but cut him off
«Don't apologize, you did it for your dream right?» I said and smiled
«But still, it was mean of me, I hurted you alot,» Minho said and I didn't respond because it was true.
«Please forgive me,» he said
«I already forgave you long ago,» I said and smiled
«Then can I have you back as my girlfriend?» He said. I was shocked and speechless. I probably looked like an idiot right now.
«Screw the rules, the fans got to respect us if they want us to be happy right?» he said which made sense. I then nodded.
«Is it a yes then?» Minho said looking excited
«Yes,» I said and he immdietly hugged me, which made me blush. But he was mine now, again. And I'm happy.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV

 

MARCH 6

 

Finally update! Weeee! Did it surprise you guys?? I hope so LOL. 
So they're now official huh? (except for ontoria :( But don't worry! I will make something for them! :p)
I hope you guys liked the chapter as I spend 2 hours writing this :P
Gahh writing this made me remember my vacation in Paris with family and family-friends..
I MISS PARIS :( I
PARIS. And what they say that Paris is the place for lovers? It's true! LOL. Everywhere you look you see a couple kissing. LMFAO.
Please comment and subscribe!^^ It gives me really the energy to write hahaha~
anyways, just comment what you guys think! ^^