Chapter 1; Keyber's flashbacks.

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 1

 

KEY'S POV.

We were just finished with today's schedule. We performed at Music Bank today promoting our latest song called Lucifer and it was also a holloween special. It's so cold right now and I'm freezing T_T Remembering it was November and next month is December which means that there is going to be even more busy with the year-end performances. I wonder what kind of special stage f(x) will have. Oh wait! Why am I thinking of f(x) again? It's because of Amber. I really miss that lizzard.. As our van was heading back to our dorm I noticed that I was the only one awake among the members. I then saw outside the window.. Oh it's snowing. I remember the first time snowing during my trainee days, I came home from training with Amber. Even though we were tired, we went to the noraebang(karaoke), we didn't feel tired because we were together. It was that time. That time I asked her to be mine.

 

 

**FLASHBACK** (NOVEMBER 2007) **

As I we was singing random songs, she was just sitting there, smiling, singing along with my song.

I've liked Amber since the first time she introduced herself as the new SM Trainee. Her unique style , which blew my mind. The way she danced and her cute korean accent. The times I spent with her when I thought her korean. We even gave each other nicknames, I called her lizard and she called me mouse. She was obidient and a fast-learner. And now, now is the time I ask her out. I really love her and I want us to be more than just friends.

I stopped singing.

«Why did you stop singing?» said Amber.

«Amber.. I want us to be more than just friends,»

«Mouse? Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?»

«Yes, I love you Lizzard, please be mine,» I know I'm blushing like crazy but so was she ^^

«Yes, I can be yours, forever, I love you too Mouse,»

**FLASHBACK END**

 

«Key! Wake up, we are here now,» Onew- hyung said while yawning.

«Huh? We're here already? I was just dreaming about something good,» I said and pouted.

«Aigoo Key, we can dream again when we sleep, so c'mon let's go,» And then we went back to our dorm and rested.

 

END OF KEY'S POV.

 

AMBER'S POV.

It was already 12am and our schedule still hasn't end. Luna and I are at the recording of Strong Heart where people talk about things that will interest people, and catch the headlines. I wasn't really paying attention to the things we were talking about right now I just hope the judges didn't notice me not paying attention. Luna was just nodding and nodding to things the MC's were saying and laughing. Everybody is laughing but I'm just smiling. I'm too tired and just really want to go back to the dorm...

«Amber, you don't talk much,» said Ho Dong-sunbaenim. (MC)

«Oh, I haven't got any interesting story to share oppa," I said making the audience laugh.

«I wonder if any of our female guests have had any past relationship before?» said Seunggi-sunbaenim making the audience go "whoooo" and curious. I then came back to my senses to what ever I was thinking about just now because of the word 'past relationship' . Why were we talking about boys again? Oh I remember! Because the female guests were asking us ladies what we really think about boys, beacause it was 'Idol Girl Group Special', so yeah other female group girls are here, including my best friend from KARA, Nicole. She knows me well, and she knows everything about my, uhhh, past relationship with Key. She's close with Key too, us three were friends even before debut.

«Shooting is over! Nice work everybody! Thank you very much for being our guest here today,» said Seunggi sunbaenim.

Every bowed and so did I. Finally, time to go home. Luna hugged me and said « Nice work Amber, you really have variety skills now!»

«Haha, yeah right, I was about to sleep at the last minutes of shooting, I'm so tired Luna, let's head back to the dorm and reeeest!»

«Neh Amber unnie!» Aigoo, this girl is really energetic, even though she really is tired from today, she still manages to smile and answer so cheerfully. That's why she's like a sun^^

 

Heading back to the dorm, I went to my room with Luna(because we are room-mates), we lied on our bed but then she said to me,

«Unnie, do you sometimes think of..» she paused.

«Of who? Key?» I answered because I knew she were going to ask me about Key.

Me, Luna and Krystal had past relationships with SHINEE members. Luna with Jonghyun and Krystal with Minho. We talk about them sometimes, but we are trying to forget them because.. some reason.

«Of course I do Luna,» I said, my voice cracking. I loved him, with all my heart. 

«Sorry for asking unnie, i miss Jonghyun,» Luna said, her voice shaking. I went to her bed and hugged her tight.

«Don't worry Luna, I'm sure everything about us will be good soon. It's a bit complicated right now because we are idols, this is our dream right? Let's bear this at the moment, ok? Hwaiting!» I said, tried to cheer her up. My hwaiting didn't sound cheerful though. My heart breaks when I think about him and it even breaks my heart because I see him often. Luna, who's also loved Jonghyun of course feels the same thing.

«Hwaiting. Thank you unnie, for cheering me up. And sorry for disturbing you, go back to your bed unnie,» she said and kissed my forehead.

«No worries dongsaeng, I will be always there for you,»

 

Feb.9.11

A/N: Done with the first chapter! This chapter pretty much was about Key & Amber's past. Yepp, they were together but what happened? Find out in the next chapters! ^^

The next chapters will be like this chapter.. about the past blablabla. Maybe it will be Minstal's past or Jongna's past. Don't worry, Victoria and Sulli have their moments too ^^

I think this story will have many flashback stories. LOL

 

COMMENT PLEASE! AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY STORY!

I hope you guys liked the first chapter and will continue on reading my story..

Tell me what you guys think huh ^^

thanks!^^