Chapter 3; We're going to debut.

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 3 (This whole chapter will just be about the past)

 

Author's POV

 

**2 years ago**

 

Lee Soo Man called Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin and Onew to the SM Town building. The boys were all curious about why Lee Soo Man called them. He said that he had to discuss something with the boys. Taemin wondered if he was going to announce debut, but he thought that it was probably not it.

Taemin saw Minho on his way to the office,

«Hyung! Do you know why we were called up to Lee Soo Man's office?»

«Hm, i don't know Taemin, let's just wait and see,» Then came Kibum hyung, Jinki hyung and Jonghyun hyung. They greeted each other and were very nervous. They went to the office.

«Annyeonghasaheyo Lee Soo Man-sunbaenim,»

«Sit down guys, I have an announcement to tell you,» The boys sat down. They just listened obediently,

«So I have decided that you guys will debut next month, you guys shall be known as SHINEE prounounced as 'shiny'. Kibum and Jinki, your stage name would be 'Key' and 'Onew'. Jinki, since youre the eldest I asign you as the leader. Jonghyun and Jinki, you guys will be the main vocalist, we know that you guys have powerful voices. Minho you will be the main rapper, your charisma is awesome, Key you will also be a rapper and a sub/lead-vocalist, youre good at both rapping and singing. Taemin, you will be the main dancer, we all know you're an awesome dancer. You guys are not allowed to date, you have to focus on being idol and not about dating now. But mobile and computer are allowed, you guys will be very busy with your schedule that you won't be able to see your family that much, but you can always contact them, i know you guys will miss them.. Oh! Almost forgot, you guys will live together now, I've bought you guys a dorm not too far away from SM Building. You guys know each other well right? (The boys nodded and nodded. They know each other, but theyre not that close.)

I will inform you more details later, is this understood?»

The boys just nodded and couldn't believe what they just heard. «Am I really going to debut?»they thought. They nodded and were speechless. «Kamsahamnida sunbaenim,» and bowed 180 degrees. Lee Soo Man smiled and said «Congratulations guys, you guys finally will debut. The long training is finally over,»

The boys almost teared up in joy but they had something on their mind, what was it?

 

**Taemin's POV**

I just can't believe that I'm going to debut soon! Na-wait- NEXT MONTH!! It's amazing. My dreams are coming true and being the maid dancer? I've always wanted to perform infront of people, now it's finally coming true. But.. Should I still confess to Sulli? I've liked Sulli very long now.. and we actually have a 'date' today, well not actually a date but I call it a date. I always tease Sulli about having a date when actually we just go to the park and play. We've been bestfriends since.. forever. Now that I'm goi- I was supposed to ask her to be my girlfriend but now, since I'm going to debut I guess there's no chance for us to be together now. I was on my way to the park, I dialed Sulli's number.

«Sull Sull! Where are you now?»

«I'm here now oppa, where are you?»

«Ah jjinja? I'm on my way!» I began running.

«Oppa, don't need to hurry, I'm not going anywhere» Sulli said in an aegyo-tone.

«Aigoo, Sulli-ah, I'm there in 2 minutes» I said and hung up.

 

 

«Sulli!» I saw here on the bench, she was just wearing casual clothes, her hair tied up in a bun, but still very pretty.

«Oppa! You didn't need to run, it's not like we are in a hurry keke~»

Should I tell her? I hope she will be happy for me, but.. we can't see each other much know.. I frowned and she looked at me.

«Why are you frowning oppa?»

«Sulli, I'm going to debut next month» I said and smiled.

«Jongmal !? Omo! THAT'S GREAT OPPA! CONGRATS!» Sulli said and hugged me tight.

«Your dreams are coming true oppa-» she said but I interuped her.

«Thanks Sulli but there's something more I've got to say,»

«I like you, I've liked you for a long time now, I was going to ask you out but Lee Soo Man suddenly called me and said I was going to debut. He said that dating wasn't allowed and now I'm sad I can't -»

Sulli covered my mouth and kissed my cheek.

«I like you too, ever since we became friends- no, bestfriends!» She said happily, smiling. I just stared at her in daze. She continued,

«It's really a pity that we can't date when we debut, and that you can't see me often,»she looked down and sad,

«But! We can always contact each other right? We'll always be bestfriends, and no matter how long I have to wait, I will always wait for you. I'm going to work harder now, so that I can also debut and we can stand on stage together, that's our dream right?»

I hugged her, and kissed her cheek.

«I will also wait for you, Sulli-ah, We'll always be bestfriends! I will contact you often huh! So that I'll make sure that you won't cheat on me!» I said and joked.

«Haha oppa, I will never cheat on you,» she said and played along with my joke.

We walked together home, our home wasn't far away from each other.

«We will remain bestfriends, I will wait for the day she debut, the day we stay on stage together, that was our dream,» Taemin thought and smiled.

 

**End of Taemin's POV**

 

**Jonghyun's POV**

I guess the long training is finally over, I'm going to debut next month. I'm very happy and excited but,

no dating huh. How am I going to tell Luna? «This , ugh!» I said and kicked the wall. But I should be happy I'm finally debuting. But still, I've got to tell Luna now cuz she will know about it soon.

 

I walked to Luna's house and rang on the doorbell, Luna's dad answered.

«Good Afternoon sir, can I talk to Luna for a moment?»

«Why so late Jonghyun?» he said in a just-go-home tone.

«It's something very important and urgent sir- please let me just borrow Luna for a-» But then Luna came.

«Appa! Why are you like that? I'm just going out for a while,» Luna said and hugged her father.

This girl is really lovely, She's just perfect. Everything about her is just, perfect.

«Don't worry sir, It will only take a while,» And then we went out.

We walked to the park not so far from her home, we were holding hands but then I noticed that she wasn't wearing a jacket, aish this girl, really. I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

«I don't need it,»

«Just wear it,» I said and put it on her. She sighed and smiled.

«So why so late?»

«There's something important I've got to tell you, I'm debuting soo- next month,»

She was shocked. Me and Luna we, we knew that we weren't allowed to date when we debut, we promised each other to date secretly but even if we did. We won't be able to meet much, and I will just feel sorry for her.

«That's great Jjong! That's really great! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you Jjong,» she said and smiled, she hugged me.

«But you know that we're not allowed to-»

«I know. But we promised to do date secretly right?» She said, looking a bit worried.

«Yeah we did, but do you think we can make it? You know, I won't be able to see each other often, I would be busy with schedules and stuff like that..»

«So, youre saying we should just break up,»

«It's not that but, I think we shold focus on our career first,» I said, trying to read her expression.

She began crying,

«I love you Luna, you know that right? But we should focus on our dreams,»

«I love you too Jjong, really. I think youre right,» she said, trying to wipe her tears.

I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

«So this is the end,» she said, still trying to wipe her tears.

«We'll be ok Luna, this is not the end, let's take you home,»

«I can go home by myself oppa,» trying to hide her face,

Her face look swollen, her father might kill me.

«I'm going oppa, thank you for everything. Good Luck on your debut, hwaiting,» she said trying to smile but failed.

I tried to hold her wrists but she let go of me, « It's ok oppa, I can handle myself,» she said, and went.

 

**End of Jonghyun's POV**

 

FEB. 15.11

 

A/N: So here you can see how it was when Lee Soo Man announced that they were going to debut.

On the last 2 chapters you saw how Minho and Key's past were right? This was like how it was when they heard the news about them debuting, and then they had to tell their girlfriends.

Well as you see, Taeli wasn't together, so they are still bestfriends. But the others had a relationship so yeah.

OnToria? Next chapter ;)

I hope you liked this chapter and tell me what you think...

Please comment!^^ Comments=Vitamins!^^

Oh and subscribe!

Please don't be a silent reader :(

 

kk, toodles!^^