Chapter 11; Vacation starts

The past is the past.

 

Chapter 11

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

It's finally the last Gayo Daejun, We only NU ABO and 'U' with Super junior oppas. I'm at the waiting room with snsd unnies. This time, we're not with shinee, but with the unnies. It's nice talking to the unnies, they all treat me and my members well. Well we're hobaes after all! And I'm SM's maknae, together with Sulli but still I was born a bit sooner which makes me the maknae. I saw Sulli talking to Tiffany unnie, Amber talking to Sunny and Sooyoung unnie, Luna and Victoria unnie watching the performance with Taeyeon unnie. The rest was just doing random things. I am sitting with my sister Jessica, she was talking about Donghae oppa, squeeling but I didn't quite pay attention to her. She was just spazzing just talking about Donghae oppa, while I'm thinking about random things. Like, the vacation, I guess I need to pack right after this event. Me, aswell as Victoria unnie and Amber who will be flying to our hometown tomorrow need to pack cuz our flight is tomorrow. I have told Minho about it already, he said he'll miss me. But I told him to not worry cuz I'll buy him parents. I chuckled on that thought.

«Hey sis are you even listening to what I'm saying?» Jessica said in english and waved her hands infront of me.

«Um no not actually,» I answered truthfuly. «Well you always talk about Donghae oppa recently,» I added and smiled.

«Shh! The other members doesen't know about it yet!» Jessica said and hit my arms

«They won't understand cuz we're talking in english unnie!» I answered and gave an innocent look.

«Kay! But don't say his name out loud. Just call him for HIM, okays?» Jessica said

«Yeah yeah, fine,» I said, she pinched my chin.

«Oh look it's super junior now!» I said as I saw the opening for BONAMANA and pointed my finger on the screen. My sister, who was now blushing finally snapped out of it.

«Unnie, you are blushing too much,» I whispered to her,

«Is it ovious!?» she said and panicked.

«No not much unnie but you might get caught if you keep on blushing like that!» I said and looked around, wondering if the other snsd members were looking at us, but they didn't pay attention to us and instead payed attention to the performance.

 

 

After Super Junior's performance, it was finally shinee's turn. The other snsd unnies and my members was still watching the monitor of the live broadcast.

«Look Krystal, it's Min- SHINEE!» My sister said. Yeah my sister knows about my past with Minho, but she also knows that I still love him. She supports me with him though, although he broke my heart. We know that he did that for his dreams and because it's against the law to date. Unnie of course knows this well because of her past relationship with Donghae oppa.

I glared at my unnie and gave her the death stare. «Sorry!» I heard her whisper.

Watching them perform is just so- they're just so- charming, especially Minho. How can girls NOT fall in love with him? Their performance ended and finally it was the last performance of the event.

«It's time to gather around the stage!» I heard a staff say. We went out and gathererd to the stage for the last time, I held my sisters hand and walked together to the stage. I almost forgot that it's new year now. We were going to do the countdown.

«Thank you everyone for coming today, to the artists/idols who entertained us, thank you very much for your hardwork. Now it's time to do the countdown!» The MC said.

«10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!»

«Happy new year unnie!» I said and hugged my sister, although I'm not celebrating the new year with my family, I'm glad I have my sister and my members. I ran to the other members and hugged them. We greeted each other happy new years. I saw Minho and the other guys walking to us and we greeted each other also.

«Soojung! Happy new year!» Minho said cheerfuly and patted my head.

«Happy new year too Minho!»

«Yah! You're forgetting OPPA! You have to say oppa to me!» he said and pouted.

Well, yeah, I always forget to call him oppa.

«Minho oppa then,» I corrected myself and smiled. He just chuckled.

END OF KRYSTAL'S POV

 

 

NOBODY'S POV

It was time to go back to the dorm, the girls walked to their van and was informed that the shinee boys needed to sit with them and drive them to their dorm because their manager was sick and that the driver couldn't come.

Shinee's dorm was only 5 minutes away anyways so it was not a problem at all.

They hopped to the van, everybody was tired so no one actually talked. It was a brief of silence, but then of course Key broke the silence.

«Amber! Tomorrow's the flight right? What time am I going to your dorm again?» Key asked, actually he knew already but he just wanted to talk to Amber.

«Umm 11am, is when we're leaving from the dorm. You HAVE to be at our dorm at least 5 minutes before. IF you're late then I'm NOT going to wait for you , I REPEAT» Amber said but was cut off of Key

«Yeahh mam! I'll be there 1 minute before,» Key winked, and was given a death stare by Amber.

«I was just joking, don't worry, we won't miss the flight!» Key added.

«We better not!» Amber said and grinned.

«I can't wait to meet my parents in law,» Key joked, Amber just laughed. The other members heard this and teased them, «You guys aren't together are you!?» they said, but they knew they were just joking.

«Of course we're not,» Amber said

 

«I guess I won't be seeing you for some days,» Minho said to Krystal

«Yeah, I'll be back on Thursday..» Krystal said and looked down.

«You'll miss me right?»Minho

«Why will I?» Krystal joked. Minho was shocked. «Just joking oppa, of course I will!» Krystal said and laughed.

«I'll miss you too! Take care huh? And don't forget my present!» Minho said.

«Sure! You too,» Krystal said and smiled.

 

«Noona! I want chinese presents ok?» Onew said

«Of course Jinki, you will get alot of presents,» Victoria said

«Hehe, next time take with me to China noona!» Onew said and pouted

«Yeah sure, why not?» Victoria said and pinched Onew's cheeks.

 

«Sulli! Jonghyun-hyung and I will be at your dorm by 1pm, is it ok?» Taemin asked Sulli. He was talking about the amusement park trip. Sulli looked at Luna and nodded.

«Yapp! Don't forget the disguise!» Sulli winked.

«Haha! Sure we won't! It's important,» Jonghyun said and chuckled.

«Hyung! Look at them, going to the amusement park! WITHOUT US!» Minho said and budged Onew

«Ah right, but they have girls with them, we will be alone,» Onew said

«That's right. -sigh- Well I'll just visit my parents,» Minho said and sighed again.

«Well, we'll be also visiting our parents tomorrow,» Taemin said

«Yeah but for tomorrow, we'll have fun!» Sulli high fived Taemin

«Haha! Well just go have fun guys, we'll be fine,» Leader Onew said

«Of course we will!» Luna said

 

They arrived at shinee's dorm, saying goodbye's and see you's.

«Don't forget to text me Krystal!» Minho said

«I get it oppa,» Krystal said and waved at Minho

«Noona! My presents huh! Take care!» Onew said

«Yes Jinki! Take care you too!»

«Don't forget 11am!»Amber said

«Yes mam!» Key answered

«It'll be fun tomorrow!» Jonghyun and Taemin said

«Of course! Don't be late!» Luna and Sulli answered

 

MARCH 7 11. 8:40 PM

 

A/N: Long time no update! Sorry guys for the long wait! Anyways, I won't be that busy this week so I might update on wednesday :-) So the vacation starts! The next chapters will be about the vacation so please anticipate! I'll try not to make it boring >.< LOL

Hope you guys liked this chapter and comment as well! ^^

I ♥ my loyal readers, you guys know that right ?