Chapter 10; Vacation?

The past is the past.

CHAPTER 10

 

VICTORIA'S POV

SBS Gayo Daejun ended around 12am.. The members are really tired and wanted to go home but we have to stop over at the building for Lee Soo Man-senior's special announcement. I hope it's something good. We arrived infront of the building, getting off the car. We saw the other family members(sm artists) heading in. Krystal ran towards Jessica her sister and hugged her, even if she just saw her 20 minutes ago. Krystal is so cute ^^ Walking down the hallway with SHINEE, I heard Minho murmur something.

"Krystal is a really loving person, she went straight to her sister," he said in a cute voice, he was was walking beside me.

"Of course Minho, Krystal might look really cold but she's a really loving person," I said and smiled as I looked at Krystal who was still walking beside her sister.

"Yeah, she used to love me like that too," he said, his face suddenly changed, he frowned.

"Aw, she still loves you!" I said and tried to cheer him up,

"Yeah of course, as a friend though," 

"But that's great right? At least you guys are friends again," I said, still trying to cheer him up.

"Of course it is! I really regret breaking up with her, I still love her, but it's better like this," he said and finally smiled.

 

We went in the auditorium so that every artists could fit in. Finally we saw Lee Soo Man, on the stage holding a mic, and smiled as he saw the artists.

END OF VICTORIA'S POV

NOBODY'S POV

"Good Eve- Morning everybody!" Soo Man said

"Good Morning sunbaenim!" said the artists and stood up and bowed.

"I'm very sorry for making you guys come over here after the long day on Gayo Daejun. Nice work everyone today by the way ~" he said and smiled. "Anyways, the reason I called you here this late is because I have something important to announce~" he said and paused. The artists suddenly became very curious. "This is a great news that I'm sure you guys will love," he continued. The artists became even more curious. "After the KBS and MBC Gayo Daejuns, you guys will be having a 2 weeks vacation, away from the hectic schedules and the media. You guys can choose where you will spend your vacation, you can also go to your hometowns, or spend some days in outside country! I've already talked to your managers and have canceled all of your schedules for the next 2 weeks. Although 2 weeks is not long, I hope it's long enough to take a break from the hectic schedules you guys are facing. I want to let you guys know that you have been working very hard lately and that I'm very proud of you," Soo Man said and smiled widely. The artists began cheering and jumping of joy. Especially the guys- Super Junior is jumping up and down, high fiving each other. While the girls hugged each other of joy. The shinee and f(x) members began talking to each other asking where they would spend their vacation. "THANK YOU SO MUCH SUNBAENIM!!" They all said in unison and bowed. "No need to thank me, it's well deserved," he said and smiled. "Now go home to your dorm, after tomorrow and the day after tomorrow's performances, then you guys are free! But remember to send me gift to where ever you guys are going~ kekeke~" "Nehhhh~!!" they said joyfuly and started walking down the hallway and still talked with each other. They couldn't stop talking about the vacation. They were too excited that they just wanted the performance for KBS and MBC to end fast. After heading out of the building, the artists seperated their own ways and went back to their home.

 

AT F(X)'S DORM

The girls started to wash-up and went to their beds. Still thinking about where to go to on their vacation. 

"Unnie~! Where do you want to go to?" Sulli asked Victoria who was her room-mate.

"I want to visit my parents in China, won't stay there for long though, what about you Sulli?"

"I don't know unnie, my parents just live here so I can just go to them anytime," Sulli said yawning

"Well let's talk more tomorrow, you are yawning, let's sleep Sulli, we only have 5 hours of sleep!" 

"Oh right we have to wake up early for early rehearsal, Good night unnie!"

"Good night Sulli!"

 

AT SHINEE'S DORM

"Hyung! I have a great idea about for the vacation!" Taemin said. The boys were still wide awake because they can't stop thinking about the vacation

"What is it Taem?" Onew said,

"Us and f(x), to Paris," Taemin said proudly

"OH! Nice idea!" Key said standing up from the bed.
"Right? It'll be fun! Just us, no cameras or anything. No need to act in front of the camera, just be us!" Taemin stated

"Great idea! It'll be relaxing, do you think the girls will agree to it?" Minho said,

"Let's just ask them tomorrow. Let's sleep guys! Only 5 hours of sleep left," Onew said

"Ok then~ Good night everybody!" Taemin said

"Good nighttt ~" 

 

THE NEXT DAY

The next day at KBS Gayo Daejun, Shinee and f(x) were still in the same waiting room together which was good so that boys can tell the girls about the plan. It was morning at 8am, they were just wearing jogging pants and sweat shirt, no make-up yet either because the Gayo Daejun doesen't start before 7pm. But it was nothing for the members since they have seen each other with no make up several times. The boys has nothing actually planned for the vacation. They decided that the first week of their vacation, they will visit their families and just be with them for 3 days. The girls, will be going different places though. Amber and Krystal will go to San Francisco and LA, Victoria to China, while Amber and Luna will stay at Korea since their families live in Korea. The boys planned to go to Paris on the second week.

"Baby~! What are your plans for the vaca?" Key asked Amber

"Uhm I will go to LA the first 3 days, what bout you?" Amber said

"Oh really? Can I come with you?" Key asked, grinning.

"Won't you go to your family?" Amber asked

"Well if I can be with you there the first 2 days then I will head back to Korea first then be with my family," Key said

"Umm, ok then, I can finally introduce you to my parents!" Amber said.

"Great! It'll be nice to meet my future in laws~" Key teased Amber. Amber just punched his stomach, not hard though, and smiled.

 

"Noona! Where will you go to on the vaca?" Onew asked cheerfuly

"Just be in China with my parents," Victoria said and smiled

"Ahh.. the whole vacation?" Onew asked curiously. "She won't be there two weeks right?" he thought.

"Of course not, just 3 days, then head back to Korea and spend the rest of the vaca here," 

"Ahh.. that's great then," Onew said and sighed.

"What are your plans Jinki?" 

"Um just visit my parents, be there for a while then have fun with the boys," 

"Ahh.." 

 

"Krystal~! I guess you'll be going to San Francisco with Jessica noona eh?" Minho said and sat on the chair, dragging Krystal along.

"Yup! We'll stay there for 3 days only though, but it'll be great to see them, even if it's a short time only," Krystal said and sighed.

"Ahh.. Well I'm just going to be with my parents here in Seoul, and with the guys," Minho said,

"It's great to have a break like this," Minho continued

"It is oppa,"

 

"Sull Sull! Let's go to the amusement park on the vacation ok?" Taemin said cheerfuly

"Great Idea Taemin! It'll be fun, but-" Sulli said

"But what?" 

"It'll be dangerous if the fans see us, we have to wear good disguise," Sulli stated

"agree.. hmm, let's think of a plan later ok?" 

"Let us join too!" Jonghyun said, he overheard Sulli and Taemin who was sitting not too far away from Luna and him.

"Yeah! Let us four go together!" Luna said and pouted

"Aye~ it was supposed to be my and Sulli's date!" Taemin joked

"Hahaha ~ it's ok! It'll be fun if you joined too oppa, unnie!" Sulli said and hit Taemin's arm. Taemin just laughed.

"Of course, join us hyung!" Taemin said.

"Haha~ thanks guys," Luna said

"Taemin! We have to tell them your great plan!" Jonghyun said

"What plan?" Sulli asked curiously

"Ah right! Thanks for reminding me hyung!" Taemin said

"Guuys~" Jonghyun said, gathering the attention of the other members.

"What is it?" Victoria asked

"Taemin has a great plan for us," Jonghyun said

"Guys, I thought... Like.." Taemin hesitated.

"Go on!" Sulli smiled

"Uhm.. if we, all of us here, go to Paris? Just us 10, and have fun there," Taemin said

"What a great plan!" The girls said in unison, and grinned.

"But when? We all have different things to do this break," Krystal said

"Well, I thought maybe the second week? From maybe Monday to Thursday or something-" Taemin suggested

"Sounds good! I'm back from China then," Victoria said

"And we're back from America" Krystal and Amber said

"*coughcoughmetoo*" Key said, saying he's also back from America. They all just laughed. 

 

After their discussion about the Paris tour, it was time for them to do rehearsals.

The rehearsal with all of the artists took about 4 hours which was very long and tiring. That's why they decided to grab a lunch, they headed to the cafe' where they went before, and as always, they also ordered the same. After eating lunch, they headed back to the location where KBS gayo daejun was held and just chilled there. Took selcas of each other, chatted and just chilled. Got interviewed by some reporters, and some cameras were filming them, but the members just acted normally and not awkwardly. They were pro's afterall. But they knew that some fans might get angry if they are "too close" with each other so they were a bit careful.

The performances started around 7pm, they both performed and as usual they supported each other, cheering and fan chanting with the fans. The performances finished around 12 like last night. They just headed back to their dorms quickly and rested. 

"One more schedule then we're free," they all thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03.02.11 (it's been a long time since I put a date on each chapter XD )

A/N: Finally updated! Long chapter ~ whew. Took me about one hour to write this so I hope it satisfied you! So they'll be having 2 weeks break! I will/might be making individual chapters for each pairings like the next chapter I'll be writing about the last Gayo Daejun and the beginning of the vaca. Maybe I will start with Key and Ambers :) And the next chappie maybe the Taeli and Jongna's amusement park adventure? How will they disguise ? hahaha! Uhm just keep reading guys!^^

Please comment! It's very much appreciated and gives me the energy to write more ~