Chapter 15; Amusement Park pt.2

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 15
 
NOBODY'S POV
They were having fun eating pizza and chatting, it seemed like forever since the last time they went to amusement park together, they went to parks like these during trainee days, but now they can't go freely because of the paparazzis. 
"I'm glad we had a time like this, It's been how many years since we last came here?" Sulli said.
"Yeah, during our trainee days, uhmm, 5 years?" Taemin anwered.
"Yeah, I wish we could go more freely like before, not wearing disguises," Luna said and sighed.
"Without taking of my fake braces?" Taemin joked, and everybody burst out laughing,
«Having a great time huh?»
The voice was familiar, not quite sure who though. They all turned our back seeing Leeteuk. Together with some of Super Junior members Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. At the back, they saw some of the SNSD members too, Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun. Seems like they're on a secret trip too, huh? They were wearing um, weird disguises, they could say that the f(x) and shinee wore more comfortable? Because they were wearing masks. At first they couldn't tell who it was, they were almost shocked that it might be a paparazzi who discovered them. But finally they recognized the and sighed.
"Thought we were paparazzis huh?" Taeyeon said and laughed.
"Oh! Oppa! Unnie! Hi ~~~!" Luna said brightly, now recognizing who they were. They greeted each other and decided that the others join them too. 
"Have you guys eaten?" Leeteuk asked.
"Yupp hyung!! We were just finished actually, we were just chatting now," Jonghyun answered.
"Ahh, well it seems like we'll just be the one eating," Taeyeon said
"No unnie! We still haven't ate dessert!" Sulli said cheerfuly
"Oh right! Let's order dessert now! What do you want Sulli?" Taemin asked
"Uhhm.. You know what I want, right?" Sulli said, Taemin nodded.
"Waiter! ~~~ " Taemin said and waved his hands at the waiter. The waiter came and asked them what they would like.
"We would like to order desserts.. 2 Ice creams please, vanilla," Taemin said. The waiter just nodded.
"Oppa, I want chocolate cake," Luna said to Jonghyun.
"Note that," Jonghyun said to the waiter, and the waiter nodded.
"Let's buy the pizzas now?" Taeyeon asked her members.
"Nehhhh ~~~!" the snsd and super junior members said in unison.
So after they ordered, they chatted as always, the table was full and very noisy. It's good that there's not much costumers right now. It's monday after all, where the students are at school and the parents are at work. The orders came and they all ate their pizzas and desserts.
"So, what are the other members doing unnie?" Sulli asked.
"Well, Jessica and Tiffany are in US," Sunny said and thinking of the other members.
"Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona are at home cleaning the house," she answered.
"That's why Donghae-hyung and Siwon-hyung couldn't be here coz their girls are in US," Kyuhyun said, the others laughed with him.
"Well Onew-hyung and Minho-hyung couldn't be here either coz Victoria noona and Krystal aren't here either!" Taemin said and high-fived Kyuhyun. These evil maknaes.
"So what have you been doing today?" Sungmin asked
"We took rides and played games, I helped Sulli with her fear of Roller coaster rides," Taemin said and glanced at Sulli, which made both of them blush.
"We also took rides, well I guess all of us are brave?" Eunhyuk said.
"Except you!" Hyoyeon pointed out and everybody laughed. Eunhyuk just pouted.
"Ok fine! Maybe THEY are brave, and I'm a bit afraid," Eunhyuk said, defending himself.
"A bit? You hold on to Hyoyeon all the time, and screamed like a girl!" Sungmin said and high fived Sunny.
"That's right oppa, even Hyoyeon could handle it," Sunny said.
"Ugh, fine, maybe I am scared," Eunhyuk said.
"MAYBE!?" they all said.
"OK I AM AFRAID OF RIDES!" Eunhyuk finally said and gave up.
They laughed and had a good time together, but after the shinee and f(x) were done eating their desserts they had to continue their day.
"Guess we'll se around hyung, noona," Jonghyun said.
"Yup! See you around guys," Leeteuk said and waved his hands.
"Goodbyee ~ Take care of the girls ah! Jonghyun and Taemin!" Eunhyuk said.
"Yes hyung! We will!" the boys said.
"Don't make them cry huh!" Taeyeon said.
"Neh noona!" the boys said again. 
 
They left and continued spending their time together, they walked around the park and rode rides. Sulli wasn't afraid of roller coasters any more, thanks to Taemin. Jonghyun, who was really determined on winning the arcade games also let Luna play. Luna loves arcade games and Jonghyun knows that so even if he wanted to show that he could win, he wanted to let Luna play. The day went fast, they didn't even realize that it was night already.
"Guys, it's 8.30 now," Jonghyun said sadly
"Aigoo, I don't even want this day to end yet!" Luna said sadly too.
"It was a fun time though, I can't believe I faced my fear, thanks to Taemin," Sulli said and smiled at Taemin.
"It's nothing Sulli, I'm glad I helped you," Taemin said and winked at Sulli which made them both blush.
"Aish, it's time to go home now then?" Luna said sadly
"Yeah, they're closing in 30 minutes," Sulli said and pouted
"But hey! It's just the beginning of the vacation!" Taemin said cheerfuly
"Yeah! What are you guys doing tomorrow?" Sulli asked
"Well, we'll just stay home I guess, there's nothing much to do, we won't visit our parents before Wednesday," Jonghyun said.
"Well then come to our dorm! I'll be cooking!" Luna said happily
"Omg that sounds good! At least I won't be eating hyungs cooking," Taemin said and glanced at his hyung who was now holding his fists.
"Yah! My cooking ain't that bad!" Jonghyun said defending himself.
"I was just joking hyung, you're cooking is not bad," Taemin said and patted Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun then changed his face from angry to proudly.
"So be in our dorm at 12? I'll guess unnie's done cooking," Sulli said.
"Yepp! We'll be there!" Taemin said.
 
They went to the van and drived home. Taemin and Sulli were sitting on the first row, while Luna and Jonghyun  were at the back. They were all really tired but they also had so much fun this day. The girls fell asleep, but Jonghyun and Taemin were still awake. They didn't even notice the girls were sleeping on their shoulders already. Taemin glanced at the back to see if they were sleeping but only saw Jonghyun who was looking at Luna. 
"Hyung!" Taemin said quietly.
"Yeah?" Jonghyun said.
"You glare too much on her," Taemin said.
"I just missed her, you know.." Jonghyun said and sighed.
"But you're glad that you guys are friends now again right?" Taemin asked.
"Of course I am, I just feel regretful," Jonghyun said sadly
"At what?" Taemin asked surprised.
"That I broke up with her just because I had to debut, I mean, we could've dated secretly, right?" Jonghyun said and glanced at Luna again.
"Mhm, but hyung, the others broke up with the girls too, it's not your fault hyung," Taemin said, trying to comfort his hyung who's almost tearing up.
"I just felt that, I was too much, I mean, she still had to go through harsh training while I had already debuted. She must've gone through much," Jonghyun said, his voice cracking.
"Hyung, don't feel like that, I'm sure she already has forgiven you," 
"Thanks Taem, I think youre right, I just hope she still loves me, because I still love her," 
"I'm sure she does hyung,"
And then there was a moment of awkward silence, until Jonghyun said something.
"I envy you Taem, you know that?" Jonghyun said.
"Why hyung?" Taemin said shocked.
"Because of your relationship with Sulli, tell me, I thought you liked her when we were trainee, I thought you were going to confess?" Jonghyun said. "How come you said to me you confessed but you guys weren't together?" he continued. Taemin actually never told them what actually happened when he confessed to Sulli, that day he got told that he was going to debut.
"Well hyung, you know the day when Lee Soo Man said that we were going to debut?" Taemin asked, Jonghyun nodded. "That was actually the day I was going to ask her, but then he said I was going to debut, I thought, what was the point of us being together when I'm not going to be by her side? But I did confess to her," Taemin said.
"What did she say?" Jonghyun asked in anticipation.
"I told her about me debuting, she was really happy for me, I also said I liked her, and she told me she liked me too," Taemin said proudly
"But you didn't ask her out?" Jonghyun asked
"I didn't, but the important thing is that she got to know how I feel," Taemin said seriously
"Uah~ our Taemin was really matured back then!" Jonghyun said
"Am I not now?!" Taemin said and pouted
"Well.. you're really childish when you're with Sulli," Jonghyun said. "But that what's make you guys the cute ones," he added.
"We have arrived!" manager said.
The boys woke up the girls.
"Oh! We're here already? Thank you guys so much for today," Sulli said half awake
"Should I walk you to your dorm?" Taemin asked worriedly because it looked like the girls would almost fall because of tiredness.
"Nah~ we're fine oppa," Sulli said and jumped off the car.
"See you guys tomorrow huh? Thanks for today," Luna said also jumped off the car. 
"Thank you guys also, it was fun! Bye~" the boys said and waved their hands. 
They closed the door and waved goodbye to the girls, the girls waved tiredly and went up.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARCH 16
 
A/N: Updaaate~ Taeli & Jongna's amusement park day is over, what you guys think? I hope it wasn't boring or something >.< A bit of Super Generation in this chapter too xD hope you don't mind.. because I love them too :p A cute Jong-Taem talk in this chapter ^^
Next chapter probably will tell about Minstal and Ontoria's vacation, and Key coming back. I have no idea yet though >.< Will update on friday!
Please give me some comments ! ^^