Chapter 2; Minstal's flashback & At the store.

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 2
 
(A/N: This might be very weird because as you read on the first chapter, Amber and Key was together 2007, Amber who is 18 now means that Amber was 14 before?! Haha, so Imma make age changes ok? Please don't be confused! Sorry! *bows*
Amber = 20 years old now, was 16 years back then(2007)
Key=Also 20 years old now, and was 16 years old back then.
Krystal= 19 years old now, was 15 back then.
Minho=20 years old now, was 16 back then.
Sulli=19 years old now, was 15 back then.
Taemin=19 years old now, was 15 back then.
Luna=20 years old now, was 16 back then.
Jonghyun=21 years old now, was 17 back then.
Onew= 21 years old now, was 17 back then.
Victoria=22 years old now, was 18 back then. 
Again, sorry for confusing you guys, but just keep this/their ages like this in your mind xD)
 
 
Nobody's POV
(SHINEE's Dorm)
It was 5 o'clock in the morning at SHINEE's dorm and the boys were still sleepy. Key was getting ready first.
"Guys, I'm going to get ready first so that I can make a quick breakfast for us," Key said.
"Ah thank you hyung! You're the best!" said Taemin, still sleepy.
After Key took a quick shower, he dressed up and made egg and toast for the other members. They ate breakfast together and got in the car, heading to SM Building, not that far from our dorm, like 1o minutes away.
"Boys, you know that year-end performances are soon right?" said Manager-hyung.
"Yes hyung! What kind of special performance will Shinee perform?" said Taemin cheerfully. Taemin really likes year-end performances like SBS,KBS and MBC Gayo Daejun. Taemin likes to memorize new cheorography, he's so full of energy even though it's a bit tiring sometimes.
"Well of course we need to do something special, we're shining SHINEE!" said Minho.
"I'm thinking about a collaboration with a girlgroup," said Manager hyung.
"Oh that would be nice, but who? We did already once with Kara.. hmmm," said Key.
"I was thinking about f(x)?" Manager hyung said.
"F(X)!?" Key,Minho,Taemin,Jonghyun and Onew said surprised. Almost yelling.
END OF POV.
 
MINHO'S POV.
"wha,wha,whyy f(x) hyung?" I said ,stuttering , eyeing the other members. We were glaring at each other.
"Well I just thought you guys match with the f(x) girls, It's not official yet though, I haven't discussed yet," 
"Uhm, can't we do it with... uhhm.. 4minute?" Key said
"4minute? What's wrong with f(x)? I thought you guys were close?" Manager hyung said, looking at us. 
"Um, we kinda have awkward relationship.." I said, and Jonghyun hyung was just looking down, kinda upset..
"More like complicated relationship," Key whispered, I eyed him and he looked out of the window, good thing hyung didn't hear it.
"Well it's still not decided yet so don't worry guys, and what is with the awkward relationship?" Manager hyung said curiously.
"umm,"
"Oh! We arrived! let's go guys," Taemin said and sighed.
Whew, that was close. Manager hyung doesen't know anything about our past relationship with f(x) and if he did... well, i don't know, but he must never know. Only us, shinee members knows, and well uh f(x) too of course.
END OF MINHO'S POV.
 
 
KRYSTAL'S POV.
(f(x)'s dorm)
"Do well today unnies!" I said, cheering for my unnies. They all have schedule today but I'm the only one who doesen't. Guess I have to be alone today at the dorm. Yeah, I slept here last night since nobody is home right now(Krystal doesen't live in f(x)'s dorm cuz her house is like 3 minutes away, near the dorm). Hmm.. what to do today ? Ah! I'll start by making instant noodles for breakfast! After cooking instant noodles I then sat on the sofa, checking the programs on TV, oh.
"It's SHINEE.." It was an episode at Happy Together. Onew-oppa, Taemin and uhm, Minho were guests. Guess I can watch this.
(on TV)
"I'm sure our viewers wonder what kind of girl shinee boys like, right?" said the MC.
"Um well, I like cute girls!" said Taemin cheerfully and cutely. 
"What about you Onew?" 
"I like noonas (older women)" Onew said, a bit awkward.
"And what about our Minho?" said MC.
I was really paying attention to the show, Happy Together is one of my favorite shows anyway. Taemin said he liked cute girls, definately Sulli, and Onew-oppa definately is talking about Victoria-unnie. It's Minho's turn.
"I like girls who's not very girly, who's clumsy so that I can catch her when she falls, a girl who's younger than me, but yet very matured and not childish, and likes sports."
"Ohhhh, that's really something Minho-ssi! Is there any particular girl youre thinking about??"
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF HAPPY TOGETHER!
 
"Ahh! What is this? I want to know! Yah Krystal, I thought you forgot about Minho already, sigh. He likes girls who's not girly, clumsy, matured and likes sport? Is he talking about me? keke ~ Sigh, I remember the times being a trainee. Minho and I were together when we were trainees. Always together. After practice we would go and race to a burger shop and the one who is last got to pay for the bill. I am very conpetitive so I always won of course, or maybe he let me win but yeah, he payed for the food! And the times when we went out together, I'm a clumsy girl, always stumbling, and he, he always catched me. Hmp. Those were the times. Those times ended when he had to debut.
 
**FLASHBACK, Back in April 2008**
"Krystal, baby, I have an important thing to say to you," Minho said, he's voice didn't sound happy"
"Why? Did something bad happen?" Krystal said, worried.
"No, come meet my at our park tonight, 7 o'clock" 
Krystal and Minho always went to a park they called "our" park because almost nobody comes there, only some elders.
"Hmm, wonder what it is, hope that something bad didn't happen.." Krystal thought.
-At the park, 7 o'clock-
"Krystal!" Minho came running, he hugged Krystal tight, almost like he didn't want to release her.
"Hey babe, what's the matter? Why meet me now?" 
"I'm going to debut next month," Minho said calmly but he didn't sound that excited.
"Really!? OMG That's great hon! CONGRATS!" Krystal said and jumped. 
"Yeah hon, listen," he said.
"When I debut, I won't be able to be with you that much.." He said.
"It's ok hon, as long as you always think of me.. kekeke" Krystal said, still smiling.
"We're not allowed to date anymore.. Lee Soo Man said that we have to focus on our career.." Minho said, his voice cracking.
"Oh.." Krystal was speechless. Is he trying to break up with me?
"Krystal, I love you and you know that right?" Minho tried to read Krystal's expression but Krystal was just staring at him, poker face.
"So, we're done.. right?" Krystal said, tearing up. 
"I will always love you Krystal, you know that right? But for now, let's focus on our career. I will wait til' the day you debut and then we can sing on stage together, I'll look forward til that day Krystal," his voice was serious.
Krystal was crying, he didn't want to loose Minho,
"I will always love you too Minho, Good luck & Congrats to your debut. Do well bab-" she almost said, " Do well Minho- fighting," Krystal said, and left, she couldn't take it anymore. She's been Minho's bestfriend during trainee days, those hardships they spent together, those times they dated. She left Minho there, standing.
"I'm so sorry Krystal, Please wait for me," Minho said, and then left.
**END OF FLASHBACK**
 
END OF KRYSTAL'S POV.
 
NOBODY'S POV
That was the last day they talked(Minho and Krystall), well exept for the Krystal debuted, he texted her and said "Congrats Krystal, you finally debuted," but that was it. When there was cameras and SHINEE and f(x) were on the same spot, they would act nice together but deep in their hearts they have this awkward thing... After Krystal watched TV she went outside to jog, she had disguise of course because of the paparazzi.
END OF NOBODY'S POV.
 
MINHO'S POV
We hang around at the SM Building, we saw SNSD noonas and Super Junior hyungs. We greeted each other comfortably. We also saw TVXQ hyungs and greeted them. 
"Guys, our schedule doesen't start before 4pm, Star King recording. Let's practice first!" Onew hyung said.
"Ok, but can we buy some snacks first? In case we get hungry," Taemin said
"Let's play rock paper scissors, the loser goes to the market and buys snacks,"
*rock paper scissors* Aish, I lost T_T 
"Aish, I'll be back soon," I said and put on my disguise. 
 
I walked down the building and started walking, the nearest store was only 5 minutes away.
It was very silent, it's still 7 am so I bet the students are at school, no paparazzi around either, that's great. It's nice walking comfortable like this, no reporters and paparazzi. As I was reached the store I heard a familiar voice on the cashier,
"How much does this cost?"
"5,000 won," said the cashier.
"Ahjussi, I only have 4,500 won with me,"
It's Krystal, I can't believe she's here right now, it's been so long since we met each other like this, I miss her, I miss her so much,
"Here ahjussi, 500 won, add it to her," I gave ahjussi 500 won and looked at Krystal, she looked at me surprised. 
"Thank you," said the cashier. We bowed together.
 
"What are you doing here Minho?" Krystal said while we walked out of the store,
"I was just going to buy snacks for the members, we're practicing at the building right now because our schedule doesen't start before 4pm," I said, looking at her like I haven't seen her in ages.
"Ahh, I see.." she said, trying to avoid my stare. It was awkward, we haven't talk in a long time now. Never even texted.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I was just going to buy snacks, I'm alone at the dorm right now because the members have schedules today, I'm the only one who doesen't," she smiled. That smile, I missed that. Well of course I see her smile on TV and yeah, but smiling to me, I missed that.
"Well I better get going," said Krystal, she started turning away, getting ready walk.
"Oh," I said and held her shoulders and she looked back at me.
"Take care Soojung," I said and tried to smile. 
"You too oppa," she said, and turned her back again, and started walking.
 
I never thought I would talk to her again, I miss her like crazy, I miss talking to her, I wished the clock stopped at that moment. I went back to the store and started buying snacks, I just picked random snacks cuz my mind is still stuck on Krystal. 
 
 
"Oh youre back!" the members shouted, " What did you buy?" 
"Random snacks, let's practice" I said and tried to forget Krystal. 
Stay focus now Minho!
We started practicing, but my mind.. was still stuck on Krystal. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEB. 14 2011
Happy Valentines Day! ^^ 
Chapter 2 is up! I hope you liked it! MINSTAAAL!^^ 
I srsly LOVE this couple! They have alooooooot of skinship lately, huh? <3
Please subscribe and comment! 
I love my subscribers and the ones who comment!^^ It gives me the energy to write^^ xD LOL.
I'm also done with chapter 3 but I won't post it yet ~ meroong^^