Chapter 14; Amusement park!

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 14

 

(A/N; this will be the amusment park day with taeli and jongna, so this will be on the day key left with amber to america :) just so you guys won't get confused xD )

 

NOBODY'S POV

(with shinee)

"SM Family to have vacation in two weeks, to take a break from the hectic schedules," was the headline.

"Guess we'll be away from the media for a while," Jonghyun said

 "WHICH IS AWESOME!" Taemin added

They sat and watched the news for a while and after 30 minutes, Key started getting ready. He was going to America with Amber.

"I'll be going," said Key and took his luggages.

"Take care there Kibum~" Onew waved

"Don't forget gifts!" Taemin added with aegyo

"Watch over Amber!" Minho added

"And take alot of pictures!" Jonghyun said

"I will~ You guys too, take care while I'm away!» said Key and left.

«Hyung! Do you think he'll have fun in America?» Taemin asked Onew

«Yeah, I'm sure he will, he's with Amber afterall, and when he comes he will not stop boasting about his trip with Amber,» Onew said and chuckeld. The other members chuckled with him.

«Guess I need to start getting ready too, I'll be going to my parents in about an hour, Oh wait! I need to text Victoria noona first!» Onew said and took his phone. Minho glared at him and instantly took his phone too, to text Krystal.

«We're going to have fun today too, right Taem?» Jonghyun said trying to make the other two jealous. Minho and Onew glared at them and gave them death stare.

«Yeah hyung! With the GIRLS!» Taemin said and emphasized the word girls.

«Tch!» Onew said and went to the kitchen, to just, get away from them.

«Pffft!» Minho said and followed Onew. Jonghyun and Taemin laughed and high fived.

 

«To Victoria noona, From Jinki

I heard your flight is in two hours noona, Take care! Don't forget to text me when you get there!

I hope you'll think of me ^^ Kekeke,» Onew texted Victoria.

«Jinki-ahh, of course I'll think of you.. I'll text you once I get there! Take care!» Victoria texted back and made Onew blush.

«Hyung, you're blushing,» Minho said and chuckled. Onew glared at him and chased Minho around the dorm.

«What's happening hyungs?» Taemin asked weirdly

«Hyung got text from noona and blushed so hard!!» Minho said, still running.

«Hahahaha!» Jonghyun laughed with Taemin.

«Yeah kids! As if you guys don't get shy when you talk with the girls!» Onew said and stopped running, catching his breath. The other guys stared around.

«Revenge,» Onew said and smirked

«Hyung, I thought you were going to your parents now?» Taemin said, trying to change the subject.

«Yeah, I'll be packing,» Onew said and went to the bedroom.

«So must I,» Minho sighed and followed Onew.

 

«Guess we'll be chillaxing for the next two hours hyung,» Taemin said and sat on the couch.

«Yeah, who will make the lunch btw?» Jonghyun said and glared at Taemin, they were thinking of the same thing.

«ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!»

Taemin rock, Jonghyun scissors.

«Ha! Hyung will make lunch!» Taemin teased

«Great, fine, I'll make it later, we just ate breakfast,» Jonghyun said lazily.

«Because we ate breakfast really late,» Taemin said and laughed. They continued watching TV.

 

«Guys, I'll be going! See you in two days,» Minho said, carrying his backpack, and putting on his shoes and jacket.

«Take care Minho! Greet us from uncle and auntie,» said Jonghyun and waved his hands

«See you later hyung! Take care,» Taemin said and waved. Minho waved back and went.

«Guys, I'll be going too, Don't forget to always turn off the stove when making food!» Onew said

«Neh neh! We'll be fine on our own hyung,» Taemin said and waved

«Greet us from your parents,» Jonghyun added and waved. Onew left also.

«Guess we'll be alone for the next two days huh?» Jonghyun said and sighed.

«Yeah, do you think we'll be fine without Key umma and Onew hyung?» Taemin asked. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. They went back to the living room.

«Guess we'll escape from the daily exercise from Minho,» Jonghyun said and chuckled

«Haha! Yes! We're free!» Taemin said and high fived.

«Hyung, it's time to make lunch, the clock is 12 now and we have to be at Sulli's dorm in an hour!» Taemin said in panic

«Wow! The time went so fast already! We have to hurry. Taem, you go and shower first,» Jonghyun said calmly. Taemin nodded and went to shower while Jonghyun started making lunch. He just made easy lunch. Corned-beef and rice. After Taemin showered, they started eating lunch.

«I'll guess we'll survive for the next few days! My cooking is not that bad,» Jonghyun said proudly

«I agree hyung! It's not bad, in fact, it's good!» Taemin said in agreement.

They ate lunch and after that it was Jonghyun's turn on taking shower.

«Taemin, can you pack the backpack while I shower? We need to hurry,» Jonghyun said.

«Neh hyung! I'm working on it,» Taemin said and started packing. He packed refreshments, 4 cokes for the girls too, the camera, sun glasses, some snacks and the most important thing is the disguise. Jonghyun was finished taking a shower

«Taemin! You packed everything? Snacks, refreshments, camera, sun glasses and the disguises?» Jonghyun asked, he started to panic because the clock was 12:45.

«Yes yes yes, everything is packed hyung,» Taemin said calmly

«How do I look?» Jonghyun asked and turned around, showing his fashion for the day.

«Awesome hyung! What about me?» Taemin asked and also turned around.

«Handsome,» Jonghyun said and nodded.

«Let's go then?» Taemin asked and carried the backpack, they put on their shoes and jacket.

 

Their manager drived them to the f(x)'s girl dorm. Jonghyun looked at his watch and it says 12:57.

«Perfect time,» he said and went out to ring on the doorbell.

«Hi!» he said brightly

«Oppa! Hi! We'll come down now!» Luna said back. Jonghyun waited for them and when they arrived he instantly helped Luna with the backpack and smiled.

«Thanks oppa,» Luna smiled. They hopped in the car. Jonghyun was sitting infront with the manager who was driving. And at the back, Taemin was sitting in the corner of the car, while Sulli was beside him and Luna beside Sulli.

«How are you today Sulli?» Taemin asked cheerfuly

«I'm excited oppa, what about you?» Sulli answered brightly

«I'm so excited too! Do you like big coasters?» Taemin asked

«Umm, I'm ok with them,» Sulli said trying to sound brave. Taemin gave her a glare,

«Ok, I'm afraid of them, but I want to try them!» Sulli said and pouted.

«Ayee, don't worry! I'll sit beside you and hold your hands,» Taemin said and pinched her cheeks which made Sulli blush.

«Luna, you like big coasters right?» Jonghyun asked, glaring at Luna from the front mirror.

«Of course oppa! You know I love them right?» Luna said confidently

 

They arrived at the amusement park. There weren't so many people around which was good, but still, it's better to wear the disguises. They all wore beanies and big sunglasses, Sulli even took fake braces and put it on her teeth. «Haha! You have fake braces?» Taemin said and .

«Yes oppa, if someone finds out Sulli's with Taemin, your fans will kill me,» Sulli said and pouted.

«Aigoo, no they won't! If they do, I'll defend you,» Taemin said.

«Oppa, you wear fake braces too!» Sulli said and took a fake braces from her pocket and gave it to Taemin. Taemin sighed and put them on, «How do I look? Cute huh?» Taemin joked.

«You look cool,» Sulli lied and chuckled. On the other hand, Luna took with her a fake wig, a pretty one though, it was dark brown wig. She put them on and still managed to look pretty,

«Unnie! How come you still look cool with the wig?» Sulli said and pouted.

«Don't worry Sull! You look cute with braces,» Taemin said which made Sulli grin. Jonghyun took out something from the backpack, it was a mustache. A y mustache. He put it on, and well, he looked okay.

«hahaha!» Taemin laughed like crazy. Luna and Sulli chuckled.

«Why?» Jonghyun asked calmly. «I'm sure your fans won't ever notice you oppa,» Luna said trying to defend him.

«Right? I'm sure no one will notice us, we have the best disguises!» Jonghyun said proudly.

So the disguise result was: Sulli was wearing fake braces, sunglasses and a beanie, so did Taemin. Jonghyun was wearing a cap and a (y) mustache. Luna was wearing fake brown and long wig with a cap and sun glasses. That was their disguise for the day. They started walking down the park, looking natural. No one was noticing them, until Jonghyun said,

«Luna! Let's go here,» Jonghyun said, somebody turned around and saw them. But the turned around again seeing that it wasn't f(x)'s Luna.

«hyung! You can't call Luna for Luna! I think we have to change our names for today,» Taemin said worriedly.

«Yeah that was close, Ok for today, call me for Sunyoung, my korean name keke,» Luna said.

«Um Jonghyun is already my korean name, so today just call me for Taec jun,» Jonghyun said.

«Hmmm, just call me by my korean name Jinri,» Sulli said and smiled.

«And me for me since Taemin is already my korean name, ummm,» Taemin thought.

«What about Ji hun?» Sulli suggested. «Yes! I like that,» Taemin said and smiled.

So now they're Taecjun, Sunyoung, Jinri and Jihun.

«Sunyoung, let's play to the arcade game!» Jonghyun said and gave a glare to Taemin.

«Jinri! Want to go to the water park?» Taemin said. Sulli nodded happily.

«Guys, let's just meet together here again for two hours? Then we'll eat something, deal?» Jonghyun suggested. «Deal!» They all said in happily and went to their own partners.

They walked around together like a couple, it was so cute and they all had fun together. No one ever noticed them because they had the best disguise!

 

 

(With Taemin and Sulli)

«Jinri! Let's take this ride first?» Taemin suggested and pointed at the big water coaster.

«U-uhm,» Sulli stuttered looking at the big drop off.

«Why? You won't get wet here Jinri, just a bit,» Taemin said. And then he remembered that Sulli was afraid of coasters. «Oh, well if you don't like this we can go to another,» Taemin said.

«No, let's take this ride, I want to try it,» Sulli said and tried to smile. Taemin took her hands and they stood in line. While they were on the line they could see the people who was riding it, the big drop off was making Sulli nervous. Taemin squeezed her hands and smiled.

«Don't worry, I'll hold your hand througout the whole ride,» Taemin said and winked at her.

«Promise?» Sulli asked. Taemin nodded. After some more minutes in line, it was finally their turn.

They hopped inside the boat looking seats. «Are you sure this is safe?» Sulli asked cutely to the man who was helping them with their seat belts. «So cute!» Taemin thought. «Of course it is mam', don't worry,» The worker said. The ride started and as promised, Taemin held Sulli's hands and smiled. First the ride starts going around slowly, but still Taemin was holding Sulli's hands. Sulli was looking calm until the boat started going upwards, preparing for the drop off.

«Oh no! It's the drop off now!» Sulli said scared. «Don't worry, it's not scary,» Taemin said and smiled. And finally the drop off. «Eeekkkkkkk!» Sulli shouted. «Weeeeee!» Taemin hollered

«SPLASHHHHHHHHH» And finally the drop off was done.

«Omg! That was so fun oppa! It wasn't that scary at all!» Sulli said excitedly

«I told you! It was fun right?» Taemin said and smiled

«Yes it was! Thanks for protecting me oppa, it was a big help,» Sulli said.

«It was nothing, you were brave,» Taemin said and patted her back.

«Next ride?» Taemin suggested, Sulli nodded and they ran to the next ride.

 

 

(With Luna and Jonghyun)

«Lun- Sunyoung, Let's play this game,» Jonghyun said and almost slipped saying Luna.

«Ok then Taecjun oppa,» Luna said and they went to a game arcade where you have to shoot the stuffs, you have to at least hit 5 items to win the prize, the prize was a big teddy bear. Jonghyun knows well that Luna loves big stuff toys. When they were a couple, Luna was always good with things like winning game arcades, Jonghyun was actually very bad at it. This time, Jonghyun wants to win something for Luna.

«Who will play?» The man who works at the arcade said.

«I wan-» Luna said but was cut off by Jonghyun.

«I'll play for you, and win the prize, ok?» Jonghyun asked and took the gun from the man.

«This is not good,» Luna thought. She knows that Jonghyun won't stop playing until he wins the prize. Jonghyun started playing, he was very focused and determined to win the prize, but he was failing.

«1 more try,sir,»

And he failed.

«Aww, it's ok oppa!» Luna said trying to cheer him up, but Jonghyun was taking money from his pocket because he wasn't done until he wins. Luna sighed.

«Imma try it again, ok?» Jonghyun said and smiled at Luna, Luna just smiled back.

And he failed again.

«One more?» Luna asked and Jonghyun nodded.

Failed again.

After 2 more tries he finally won the prize. «Here's the prize sir,» the man said and sighed.

«For you,» Jonghyun said and gave the teddy bear for Luna.

Luna couldn't resist his cuteness, he knows Jonghyun well, «Thank you oppa,» Luna said and hugged the teddy bear.

«So wanna go play that game?» Jonghyun asked and pointed at another game arcade similar to what they just played right now.

«Umm, oppa, why don't we just take the rides?» Luna asked, trying to escape from the arcade games.

«Fine, then,» Jonghyun sighed and followed Luna.

 

 

After two hours of playing arcade games and riding the rides, it was time to meet up again.

Taemin and Sulli arrived first, then after some minutes Luna and Jonghyun finally arrived.

«So where do we eat?» Taemin asked, his stomach growled. Sulli just chuckled.

«What about at the pizza restaurant over there?» Jonghyun said and pointed at the pizza restaurant.

«Good! I'm craving for pizza now!» Luna said.

They all ran to the pizza restaurant happily and ate pizzas. They chatted as always,

«How do you think Amber unnie and Key oppa are doing know?» Sulli said

«Sleeping on the plane,» Taemin said and chuckled.

«Ohh right, they're still on the flight,» Sulli said

«How about Soojung and Jessica unnie?» Luna said

«I think they have arrived, their flight was 7am this morning,» Sulli said

«Oh they left early?» Jonghyun said and Sulli nodded.

«I bet Minho and Onew hyung are jealous right now,» Jonghyun said and they all chuckled.

 

«Having a great time huh?» said ???

 

MARCH 12

 

 

A/N: Amusent park with Taeli and Jongna! How'd you guys liked the chapter ? >.<

Who's the voice they heard when they were at the restaurant? Was it a fan who noticed them? Oh no! Find out in the next chapter! Leave some comments please^^ I really do spend a lot of time making a chapter xD Oh and the theme park / Amusement park they went to is at Everland. It's the best theme park in Korea and the 4th best in the world =) Just look at this site: http://eng.gg.go.kr/tag/EVERLAND

 

You guys probably heard the news about Japan right? Please pray for japan. There are alot of people who'r missing right now. The other countries who might be affected, please pray for them too!