Chapter 13; May the best man win

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 13 (CONTINUATION OF KEYBER'S VACATION)
 
KEY'S POV
"Do you like Amber?" Henry said. I stopped on looking at the clothes and looked at him.
"Yes I do, I love her," I said truthfuly.
"I love her too," Henry said
"Does she know that you love her?" I asked nervously.
"No, but I'm going to conff-" he said but stopped. "Confess?" I thought.
Then we saw Amber walking towards us, and we avoided each other. I continued shopping, but Henry kept on looking at me, like he's trying to tell me something, but me, ofcourse, just ignored him. I saw Amber coming towards me, with a hand of shopping bag.
"What did you buy there?" I asked, staring at the shopping bag. 
"Huh? Oh nothing special," she said and looked around. 
"Do you guys want to have some snacks?" Amber asked
"Sure, your treat?" I said
"Ok then," she said and left out a small sigh.
We then ate at the food-court and bought ice-cream and waffles. I thought about what Henry said for a while, that he also loved Henry. Rival? Can't be. I know that Amber still love me. Or does she? I began to question myself. What if Amber likes Henry? I can't loose Amber, she's just so precious.
"Key? Key? Are you listening?" Amber asked me and waved her hands infront of me.
"Huh? Yeah, of course!" I said
"Lying," Amber said and pouted.
"Sigh. Ok, so I wasn't listening, can you please repeat what you said?" I said
"I was saying, Henry wants to go the game arcade, wanna come?" She said and grinned. Amber likes game arcades, but they're really not my thing. I guess I have to come, I can't let Amber be with him! What happens if he confesses? No way Key, you can't loose. 
"Sure, I'll come!" I said, trying to sound happy.
We went to the third floor where the big arcade arena was, there was a lot of couples playing there, and a bunch of little kids too. "Looks fun though," I thought, but was wrong.
(After 30 minutes of playing)
"Omg! That was so fun right?" Amber said to Henry
"Yeah! We used to play here everytime after school remember?" Henry answered. They totally forgot about me, I was just following them around. In every game that they played, I would just stand there, looking like a complete loner, while the other two where having so much fun. 
"Yeah, I'm ok," I murmured and sighed. 
"Let's go home?" Amber asked, I looked at the clock and it was 5pm already. Wow, time flies fast. 
"Yeah, I'm tired," I pouted
"Yeah I think you guys should rest, it's been a long day for you two," Henry said
"Yeah but first, let me go to the restroom, I'll be back," Amber said and walked to the toilet which was just beside were we were standing. When we couldn't see her anymore Henry tapped my shoulder.
"You know I love her right?" Henry said looking down.
"And you know I love her too right?"
"I know.. but I won't let her go," Henry said seriously.
"Yeah, I won't let her go either," 
"May the best man win then?" He said and let out his right hand.
"Deal," I said and shaked his arms.
"But I think you have more chance of winning," He said and sighed.
"Why?" I asked surprised.
"Well, you guys see each other often, and it looks like she always look happy with you," Henry said and pursed his lips.
"Well, you guys have known each other very long,"
"Let's just see," He said. We saw Amber coming and smiled at us. 
"Let's go then?" She asked. "Let's go!" I said cheerfuly.
We went home and relaxed. We were so tired, it has been a long day, but it was fun. I was on my bedroom and looking at the clothes I bought. I bought alot of clothes, good that I have a big luggage.
*knock knock knock*
"Come in!" I said. It was Amber.
"Yo baby~" I said and was still busy looking at my clothes
"Sup?" She said and walked over to me. 
"Sit here," I said. She sat down at the bed and looked over at my clothes.
"You really bought alot, huh?" she said and left out a small laugh.
"yeah, what is shopping when you haven't bought anything right?" I said.
"Haha~ right." she said. "I bought something," She added and took a plastic from her pocket.
"What is it? For us?" I said and she nodded. She opened it and it was a special made key-chain. It had a name "Mouse" and "Lizzard". My heart just stopped, I thought she forgot about our nicknames that we made. 
"You like it?" she said and smiled. I couldn't say anything but just nodded and smiled. I hugged her tight and smiled. 
"I thought you forgot about our nicknames. Thank you so much Amber," I said still hugging her.
"How can I forgot the best nickname you gave me?" she said and laughed. I broke away from the hug and instantly took my phone. She took hers out from her pocket and we both put the key-chains on our cellphones. 
"Youre welcome btw," she said and smiled. 
We chatted for a while and took pictures. 
*knock knock*
"Come in ~" we said in unison.
"Key, Amber, let's eat dinner~" Auntie said and smiled.
"Coming," Amber said and dragged my hand. For a moment I felt like, everything was so much better now that we were friends again. Even though we're not a couple anymore, I felt really happy just being with her. I hope our friendship will be like this, forever.
 
2 DAYS LATER
It was time for me to go back to Korea today, I wonder what the others have been doing these past two days. We drived to the airport together with Amber, uncle and auntie, and Henry. It was amazing here in America, at least I went overseas and spent time together with Amber. I remembered that we still have Paris! 
"Guess, we'll see each other tomorrow or something," Amber said
"Yeah~I'll call you when I get back," I said. "Call me when you get back too btw," I added
"Goodbye auntie and uncle! Thank you so much for letting me stay," I said and hugged them.
"Anytime Key, don't remember to visit us again next time ok? We'll be waiting," Auntie said.
"I will auntie! Take care," I said and bowed 90 degrees for the last time.
"Bye man, don't forget our deal," Henry said and winked.
"What deal?" Amber said curiously
"It's a secret between us," I said and she pouted. I pinched her cheeks. 
I took my luggage and waved for the last time, "See ya later Amber!" I said for the last time and waved goodbye to them. "See ya later Key," She said and waved.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
03/10/11
A/N: I updated today! Just because I had time, lol. And that I was at the dentist and didn't bother coming back at school. So yeah, I skipped the last lesson lol. Next chapter is the promised Amusement park of Taeli and Jongna! I might right a bit of Minho and Onew too ofcourse :) I hope to make it fun and interesting, and a lots of skinships. LOL 
thank you so much for the new subscribers! And don't forget to comment!^^