Chapter 16; Memories

The past is the past.

 

CHAPTER 15
 
 
MINHO'S POV
So the other members are having fun at the amusement park now, Key's in America with Amber, Onew hyung, like me is visiting our parents. I'm currently at the living room, watching soccer with my dad. Though I wasn't really paying attention coz it's not my favorite team who's playing. I heard my cellphone ringing.
*Hello hello, Eebunaen nareul da geolgaeyo*
I took my phone from my pocket and saw that it was a text from Taemin.
"Hyuuuuung~~~ what you doing? 
Don't worry about us, we're having a GREAT time with the girls! We're not at a pizza restaurant eating dessert. Super Junior hyungs and SNSD noonas are here aswell.. ^^ Well, don't get jealous much ok? kekeke~ just joking hyung!
-Taemin"
"Aish! This boy is really!" I shouted, not noticing my dad looking at me.
"Something wrong Minho?" My dad asked.
"Ah, nothing Dad! Just keep watching, don't mind me," I said holding my phone, ready to crush it. But I got to control myself, they can't notice that I'm jealous! Yeah, I'm jealous.
"I'm watching soccer with dad, it's really not boring as you think it is...... Well say Hi for me to hyungs and noonas :) I'm not jealous ~~ Just have fun there
-Minho," I replied back. Send.
After a while I got a reply message. 
"Well hyung, that's good then! I said hi for you and Eunhyuk hyung said not to miss Krystal much! kekeke~~ Well, talk to you later hyung!
-Taemin"
I miss Krystal already to be honest, but I can't say that. I think Krystal has already arrived in America.. She better text me soon. 
"Eunhyuk hyung, you're funny >.< Well well, have fun guys! Ttyl~~"
I said and and pressed send. I took a long sigh and looked at my watch. It was around 5pm already. I looked at my mom who was cooking, I went to her and hugged her from back. 
"Ommaa ~~ what are you making?" I said cutely
"I'm making soup for us to eat," she said and pinched my cheeks.
"Anything for me to do?" I asked. I have nothing to do actually, I played basketball with dad a while ago, now he's watching soccer game but it doesen't interest me. 
"Well, clean your room, it's really messy," she said. My room? Uh-oh. I haven't been there in ages! I'm sure it's a mess now, mom didn't have time to clean it because they didn't knew I was coming, it was a surprise. 
"Ok then, I'll clean it now," I said and went upstairs where my room was. It's been really long time since I was here, I have no time to visit my parents because of the hectic schedules and if I visit them, I don't really sleep here because I must go to the dorm after visiting. I arrived infront of my room and opened it.
"It's a mess." I said looking at all the dusts all around. "How am I suppose to sleep here?" I said. I saw my father beside me, I didn't knew he was there though.
"Sorry Minho, we didn't had time to clean your room, you should have informed as earlier you know," he said apologetically
"No dad! It's ok, I truly understand, I wanted to surprise you guys," I said and smiled.
"There's alot of trash here," I said looking at papers, books from my school days.
"Yeah, we didn't throw it you know, you might sometime miss your childhood days," he said. We walked over to my study table where I used to study all night long for exams... those were the days. I opened some books, looking at my test papers. I did pretty well in my school days. I saw my vocal book from trainee days.
"You kept them too!" I said hapily, he nodded and smiled. I opened a page from it, and there a picture of me and Krystal appeared. It was a selca we took during trainee days. I opened another page and there a picture of Luna, Jonghyun hyung, Krystal and Me, Amber and Key sitting on a rock beside Han River. I remember this day, it was the day Jonghyun hyung confessed to Luna. 
(*Flashback*)
"Krystal, we have to let Luna and hyung be alone!" I said as I dragged Krystal to the store near Han River. I glanced at Key and gave him the sign. He immediately dragged Amber, he gave the sign to Jonghyun hyung and gave him a fighting sign. Jonghyun hyung looked nervous and went over to Luna. 
Amber,Key,Krystal and I were at a store, spying on Luna and hyung. We saw Luna dumbfounded because she's now alone with Jonghyun.
"Haha! Unnie is looking for us!" Krystal said and laughed. Hyung tapped Luna's shoulder.
"He's making the move!" Key said, as like we were watching a soccer game.
"Please say yes," I said to myself, hoping Luna will accept hyung. We know that hyung has liked Luna for a really long time now, we also know that Luna feels the same way for hyung but hyung is really slow. I became the first couple with Krystal, then Key made the move. Finally, hyung is confessing.
We saw that hyung was really nervous, they were blushing hard. And then, Luna hugged hyung.
"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" We said really loud, like Korea just won the soccer league. 
"SHHHHHH!" the costumers told us. We immediately bowed and went out and congratulated the new couple. 
(*End of flashback*)
"This picture brings really precious memories," I said, noticing that my dad already went. I opened more pages from the book, it was a bunch of pictures of me and Krystal. Those times were the best, I just want to go back to the time were I--
sigh. I can't bring back time, it's too late. I've already hurt Krystal. Although we're good now, I just wish I she didn't suffer much. I was really too much. I heard my phone ringing again. "What now Taem-?" I said and looked at my phone, it wasn't Taemin.
"Oppppaaa ~~
I've arrived now, gahh It feels nice to be here!
I'm going to our place now to relax and meet our family. A little reunion keke~~
How are you oppa? What are you doing?? I miss you already! :( Hey, I called you oppa^^
-Krystal"
 
"She called me oppa," I said and smiled.
"Ah~ I'm glad you guys arrived there safely, tell your family I said Hi!" hmm.. what more to write? yeah, her family knows pretty much about me, us. They know we were together but I don't know if they know that we're not together anymore.
"I'm visiting my parents.. and cleaning my room, it's really a mess Krystal >.< keke~
I miss you too Krystal! Have fun there and come back fast! You called me appa! That's good, I'll treat you meal when you come back ;)
-Minho"
 
"Yes oppa, I told them, they said Hi back and that to take care... I'll come back fast oppa! And you'll buy me meal right? I can't wait! Expensive restaurant okay? Prepare your money! kekeke~~ Guess you need to go back to cleaning oppa! see you soon! Byee~~
-Krystal"
 
"Tell them to take care too!^^ Haha~ You know oppa doesen't have much money right? But I will take you to a good restaurant and you can eat as much as you want! See you soon Soojung!~
-Minho"
 
When I broke up with Krystal I thought maybe I would forget her by avoiding her.. but I guess not. Now that we're friends again, my feelings for her is growing again. Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy we're friends again. I miss talking with her, and it's great that everything is fine now, but why do I feel that I want her back as mine again? Sigh. I guess it's better like this, just try to control my feelings..
END OF MINHO'S POV
 
KRYSTAL'S POV
I was sitting with my family in the living room watching Glee. I have never watched this Tv-show before but they say it's popular. I have busy schedules, barely getting 3 hours of sleep so I haven't got time to watch TV-shows like these. I was texting Minho. 
"So how are you and Minho doing?" My mother asked me. They don't know that we have broke up. They think we're dating secretely. I glanced at my sister, telling me to just go with it. Lie. 
"Oh you know omma, we're great! As always..." I said trying to avoid my mom's eyes. She knows me too well and she knows when I'm lying. I glanced at my sister signing her to help me.
"shinee is really doing well omma, I heard they'll be going to the japanese market soon too," Jessica said.
"Ah really? That's great! Hows' Super Junior doing then?" My mom asked. Jessica unnie suddenly changed her expression.
"Uhm, you know omma, they're a big hit in the whole Asia! They're having asia tour.." Jessica said.
"Donghae doing good?" My dad asked. Yeah my parents think unnie is still with Donghae oppa.
"Of course appa!" Jessica said. Oh my sister is good at this.
I recieved a text back from Minho.
"Tell them to take care too!^^ Haha~ You know oppa doesen't have much money right? But I will take you to a good restaurant and you can eat as much as you want! See you soon Soojung!~
-Minho"
"He says that you guys take care too," I said and tried to smile.
"Ahh.. that boy is really nice huh?" My dad said.
"I hope you'll really end up with him Soojung.. He's the only one we approve for you," My mother said. I just nodded and nodded, glancing at my unnie who was trying not to laugh.
"And you too Sooyeon! Donghae is the best for you," My mother said, Jessica became poker face.
"Of course he is!" She said and laughed. Unnie got to learn me how she does that.
We continued watching Glee, it was a Christmas episode, where Finn, the boy breaks up with Rachel.. not exactly sure why because I haven't been watching Glee.
After the show was over I looked at the clock and it was 11pm already. I didn't notice the time going so fast.
"Time to rest kids!" My father said.
"Yepp! We'll going to meet our other relatives tomorrow early.. Rest well okay?" My mother said. My sister and I went up where our room was. We were sharing room for today because unnie's room is too messy to sleep on. I'm just glad I have a big bed. I looked around my room seeing the things I loved when I was little.
"Your barbies are still alive," My sister said and laughed.
"Yeah,"
"Oh look, a picture of you and Minho," she said. I went over to her and saw a bunch of pictures of me and Minho hanging on my wall. It's pictures from my elementary school days, trainee days. I spotted one picture where Minho held a cake infront of me, I looked shock at that picture. It was the day of my 16th birthday, the day Minho confessed to me.
 
(*Flashback*)
"Just come with us Soojung!" Luna unnie said as she dragged me.
"Why? It's 7pm and the practice is over already! I want to go home," I said tiredly.
"But! You have to come!" She said and still dragged me to the dance room, the biggest room in SM building.
"SURPRISE!" 
"Happy birthday to youu♪ ~ Happy birthday to you~♪" There I saw, the other trainees, sm family...
"Happy birthday Soojung~! Blow your cake!" Minho oppa said as he held a cake, waiting for me to blow the candles but I was too shocked to even move.
"Blow the cake!" Jinri(Sulli), my trainee mate said.
I blowed my cake and smiled, they were waiting for me to say something.
"Thank you so much guys.." I said, almost tearing up.
And the party started, yes a party in a dance room. There was music and some food. It was crowded yet it was very meaningful for me.
"Soojung, can I talk to you for a sec?" Minho said, 
"Sure! Where?" I asked.
"Rooftop? If it's ok with you-" He said. "Sure!" 
We went to the rooftop, looking at the beautiful scene.. it was very beautiful.
"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked. I saw his looking nervous.
"I like you Soojung," He said and stared at me.
I couldn't say anything but just held his hands and smiled.
"I like you too oppa," I said and smiled.
"Would you-" he said but I cut him off. "yes," I said and smiled. He hugged me tightly. 
(*Flashback end*)
 
"Those were the times.." I said, I noticed my sister looking at a certain picture.
"What are you looking at?" I asked. She pointed at a picture of her and Donghae.
"Hmp," I said.
"Yeah.." Jessica said. Memories were flashing in our head as we look at the pictures.. precious memories.
"Let's sleep," Unnie said and went to the bed.
"Yeah, we have to wake up early for the gathering.." I said as I yawned. 
 
Those were really memories.. wish I replay those times. Those times with Minho oppa was really memorable.. I wish we were together longer but-
I got to be honest, I wish he didn't break up with me but I can't blame him either. He can't choose me over his dreams. So yeah.. But it's good we're friends now.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARCH 18
A/N: Yooooo guys. MINSTAAAAL ~ Lots of Minstal in this chapter... Memories of Minstal :) How was it? How Jongna and Minstal got together ~ kekeke.
Please comment! ^^ I really love it when you guys comment!^^ It just makes my day ^^ Thanks to my new subscribers! I <3 you guys! :)