CHAPTER NINE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

BAAANG!!!!!!
 
Yu Ra was harshly pushed from the locker. She was cornered by 5 girls. Yu Ra didn’t even bothered looking them with her scared eyes. In fact, Yu Ra really doesn’t care anymore if they’ll hit her again. She’s not scared anymore. But it doesn’t mean that she’s willing to fight back against them. Breaking up with Taemin, and knowing the fact that he fell in love with her eonnie is already enough for her to don’t care to anyone anymore. Her heart was already numb. She can’t accept the fact that Taemin left her because he was in love with her eonnie.
 
“oh… I heard you and Taemin broke up already. That’s so sad…” The girl who pushed her acted like she was going to cry.
 
“so what now? No more knight in shining armor?” the girl chuckled. “I’ve warned you before, he doesn’t love you. He just felt pity for you.”
 
Yu Ra glared the girl. “happy? That you predicted his feelings? You know what? You should be a fortune teller someday.” Yu Ra smirked.
 
“mwo?!” The girl was pissed at the same time shocked. They’ve never saw Yu Ra answered them.
 
“should we throw a party then? Me and Taemin had already broke up., As what you have predicted.”
 
The girl was insulted on how Yu Ra speak that’s why she grabbed Her hair and slapped her face as many as she can. And because of that slapped, she got a wound on her lips. After they saw Yu Ra was really hurt, they smirked at her and left her at the floor alone. 
 
She stood up from the floor and fixed herself. She wants to cry but she didn’t let her tears fall. Crying over one week was enough for her. She wiped the blood below her lips and went ahead at their classroom. 
 
Taemin and her had made an eye contact when she was still at the door, but Yu Ra ignored him. She just walked silently to her seat. She knew that Taemin was staring at her because his eyes widened when he saw her bleeding lips.
 
“what happened to your lips?!” Taemin asked worriedly and about to touch her lips but Yu Ra slapped his hands harshly.
 
“don’t touch me.” Yu Ra answered coldly and not even daring to look at him.
 
“Yu Ra will you please stop acting cold to me and tell me who did that to you?!” Taemin asked with a bit mad tone.
 
“why should I tell you? Who must be you in my life? You are not even my friend. So why do you care? Stop acting like a good guy, I might mis understand it again. And will you please, stop talking to me. You are just my classmate. Just talk to me if you need something or when you will ask something related to school. We don’t need to talk about personal things, Even friendships.” Yu Ra took out her books and tried to ignore Taemin the whole time.
 
Taemin just remained silent and tried to follow what Yu Ra said even though that hurts him a lot.
 
It’s been a week since they completely ignored each other. And it’s almost been a week since they started bullying Yu Ra again since Taemin is not her boyfriend anymore. She’s always entering their classroom with bruises and wounds that made Taemin so worried about her. He really wants to talk to her and bring back the old times when they were friends so he can protect her again. But Yu Ra was so stubborn and trying to do what she really said that no more personal comminications between them
 
 
 
On the other hand, Taemin was still pursuing Yu Ri for her to come back to him. He’s not giving up until they won’t be ok and be together again. Sometimes, he always waited her outside of the restaurant but Yu Ri kept on ignoring him and always giving a death glared on him.
 
“Yu Ri can we talk please?” Taemin grabbed Yu Ri’s arms.
 
“There’s nothing to talk about Taemin. So please let me go because I am working.”
 
“Yu Ri I love you. Please come back to me”
 
“why should i? and Taemin, to tell you honestly, I don’t love you anymore. So please just go!”
 
“don’t lie Yu Ri. I know you still love me.”
 
Yu Ri faced Taemin with a very annoyed face. “I am not lying. Stop messing my sister’s life! Get out of our lives!” Yu Ri shouted at Taemin.
 
“is that really what you want?” Taemin let go her arms and became sad.
 
Yu Ri calmed and looked under her feet. “yes. So please, get out of our lives. I’m begging you.”
 
Taemin just sighed and took her leave.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“sign this.”
 
Jin Ki threw a folder in front of Taemin who’s sulking on his table.
 
“what’s this hyung?” Taemin curiously took the folder and read it. 
 
“we need your signature. Half of our sales stocks were sold to Mr. Go. As a part of Lee, we need your approval by signing those papers.”
 
“why are you selling those stocks hyung?”
 
Jin Ki sat in front of him.
 
“you know Mr. Song right?”
 
Taemin’s browse met and looked at Jin Ki.
 
“Mr. Song?, The head of the second largest company of cosmetics products?”
 
“yes.” Jin Ki nodded.
 
“what about him hyung?” Taemin asked curiously.
 
“he was selling his whole stocks for 50 million. And I want to buy it.”
 
Taemin eyes widened. “what hyung? Are you crazy???  It’s too expensive!”
 
Jin Ki chuckled.
 
“does appa know about this?”
 
“ani.. it’s only my own decision. That’s why I am selling half of our stocks and I will also sell what I have bought from Bang company. I’ll use the monies for buying Mr. song’s whole stocks.”
 
“but hyung, cosmetics are not our line. We are only under technologies.”
 
“I’ll trespass then. we will try cosmetics and bring the Smith company down.”
 
Taemin began to become curious again.
 
“Smith company?, The largest Cosmetics Company? Hyung are you really gone crazy? Why are you minding those companies?? It’s none of our business.”
 
“Simple. Because I want Smith Cosmetics down.”
 
“eh? Why hyung?”
 
“nothing.. just…  some personal matter.”
 
“how sure you’ll be successful about this?”
 
“trust me Taemin.”
 
“hyung are you really sure about this? Once you failed, our company will fall.”
 
“be optimistic Taemin. You don’t trust me? I can handle it.”
 
Taemin just sighed and signed the contract.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Jin Ki bowed 90 degrees when he entered at Song’s CEO office.
 
“annyeonghaseyo Song Hee Suk ssi.”
 
“oh! Annyeonghaseyo Lee Jin Ki ssi. Have a sit.”
 
Jin Ki smiled and took his sit.
 
“what can I do for you?”
 
“I am here to buy all your stocks.”
 
Song Hee Suk was surprised how Jin ki utter his intention so easily to him.
 
“I din’t expect Lee Company will buy it. But you are under technologies right?”
 
“yes Mr. Song. But we want some change.. we like to try some new things. Since you are selling your whole stocks, I think this was the right time for us to apply those thoughts.”
 
“does your father know about this? I heard he was at L.A. because he was handling your business there.”
 
“he doesn’t know anything about this Mr. Song.” Jin Ki smiled sweetly.
 
“so all this things are all from you?”
 
“yes sir.” Jin Ki bowed politely.
 
Song Hee Suk laughed.
 
“you are really an amazing son. You are such a brave kid to make your own decision and do your move on your own. Don’t you know that one wrong move will ruin Lee Corp.?”
 
“I know that thing sir. I’ve been already in business line since I was 15 yrs. Old. So don’t worry. I can handle such things.” Jin Ki smiled again.
 
“ok ok. I see. You are such an edgewise kid. I’ll sell it to you.”
 
“wait Song Hee Suk ssi..”
 
“yes?”
 
“if you are selling all your stocks, how can you continue your business?”
 
“you are such a sagacious boy. Well, once I sell the whole stocks, I’ll start a new line.”
 
Jin ki narrowed his eyes.
 
“what business?”
 
Mr. Song laughed. “you’ll know it soon.”
 
“oh..” Jin Ki suddenly changed his plan.
 
“wait Mr. Song, what if let’s just have a deal..”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After the conversation between Jin Ki and Mr. Song, Jin Ki took out something from his tuxedo pocket and gave a check containing 50 million and gave it to Mr. Song.
 
His eyes widened and surprised when he saw what’s on Jin Ki’s hands.
 
“whoa..  you’re fast kid. You are really decided to buy my whole stocks.” Mr. Song chuckled.
 
Jin Ki just smiled as his answer.
 
After Mr. Song took the check, Jin Ki stood up and offered his hands for a shake hands. Mr. Song took it and shakes it. 
 
“I hope our agreement was clear Mr. Song.”
 
“it’s crystal clear Mr. Lee.”
 
Jin Ki finally took his leave and left the room. While he was walking through the hallway, he called his secretary Chun Ho from behind him.
 
“Chun Ho..”
 
“yes young master.”
 
“call the cosmetics specialist right away andtell to them to meet me at my office. You need also to prepare some big place for the new laboratory of Song Company. Work faster. We need to do our plan immediately before the contract laps.”
 
“yes young master.” Chun Ho bowed and do what Jin Ki ordered to him.
 
On the other hand, Jin Ki just smirked evilly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“eonnie.. are you ok?” Yu Ra asked to Yu Ri.
 
“oh yeah..  I’m just… just tired..” Yu Ri said while she’s holding her chest.
 
“are you sure eonnie? You want some pain killers?” Yu Ra approached her eonnie worriedly.
 
“n..no… I’m fine Yu Ra. Don’t worry too much.” Yu Ri forced a smile.
 
“ok. By the way eonnie, I’ll be able to help you tomorrow at the restaurant. My class will end early.”
 
“oh that’s nice then. I’ll just tell it to Mr. Kim.” Yu Ri smiled shortly and after that she winced again because she felt really pain on her chest.
 
Yu Ra seems like didn’t noticed it and just smiled at Yu Ri.
 
NEWS: 
 LEE CORPORATION DECIDED TO SUPPORT SONG COSMETICS TO THEIR NEW PROJECT!
 
 
Mr. Lee threw the newspaper at his table and called Jin Ki immediately.
 
“yobosaeyo?”
 
“Jin Ki!!” Mr. Lee was mad on the other line.
 
“appa”
 
“what the hell was happening?! Why does our company supporting that company?!
 
“don’t worry appa. It’s all my plan. Well it’s not really the original plan but I’m sure it will work out in the future. I’m sorry for not informing you about this.”
 
“I don’t care about your plans!!! Dropped those plans and just concentrate on our business line!”
 
“I won’t. I need to bring Smith Cosmetics down.” Jin Ki answered with a determined tone.
 
“Smith cosmetics? And what’s with that company?!”
 
“don’t try to cover it anymore appa.. I know that was my eomma’s lover’s company!” 
 
For the first time on his life. Jin Ki finally blocked his father from his words.
 
“let me destroy him and her family. I will let them pay what she did to us. So don’t you ever dare to stop me appa. This is my business.”
 
Mr. Lee sighed. “ok. Do what you want but make sure that our company won’t be affected.”
 
Jin Ki smiled again.
 
“trust me appa. You didn’t raised me for nothing.”
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“hyung!!!! Daebak! I’ve heard a lot of good feedbacks from outside. They said that the products are all effective!” Taemin said while almost jumping.
 
Jin Ki smiled at his childish acts.
 
“really? That’s nice then.”
 
“but hyung, I just want to ask you something, you said you want to buy all his stocks? Why is it still under Song’s company?”
 
“don’t worry Taemin, we have talked about it.”
 
“oh..” Taemin pouted.
 
“by the way, don’t buy any products from them ok?”
 
“why hyung? I want to try also.”
 
“no.. just.. just don’t use any of them. You know, your skin is still young for those kinds of hard beauty products.”
 
Taemin smiled and looked at his skin. “don’t worry hyung,  i'm just joking. I don’t need those, I have already milky skin.” He laughed.
 
Jin Ki sighed and laughed also.
 
 
After one week…..
 
 
“young master…” Chun Ho entered Jin Ki’s office.
 
“wae Chun Ho ssi?”
 
“we’ve already got the sale scale of Smith cosmetics.” Chun Ho gave a black folder.
 
Jin Ki took it and opened it. While he was reading the scales, he began to smirk.
 
“withdraw half of the sale stocks of our company. We will meet Mr. Smith tonight.”
 
Chun Ho bowed and took his leave.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“what do you want young Lee?” Mr. Smith glared Jin Ki.
 
“I came here to offer you something.” Jin Ki smirked.
 
“offer what?”
 
“I’ve heard your company was already in danger.” Jin Ki placed his elbows at the table and rested his lips at his intertwined  fingers.
 
“so?” Mr. Smith’s one brow rose.
 
“I am willing to help you. I’ll invest on your company.”
 
“what?”
 
“but in one condition.”
 
“what is it?”
 
I’m giving you one month to prove that you’re company is still the no. one beauty products company. Once you proved it,  I’ll leave Song Company and give all my help to your company.”
 
“and if I will fail?”
 
Jin Ki leaned his back on the chair, crossed his legs still intertwined hands that already placed at his laps and titled his head on his left.
 
“I am investing you 30 million. I think that’s enough for you to start a new.”
 
Mr. Smith was surprised. How could Jin Ki just trusted 30 million to someone else so easily.
 
“if you fail, I am pulling out my invests and buy your company.”
 
“what?!” Mr. Smith fists closed. 
 
“are you crazy? I am not selling my company!”
 
Jin Ki smirked. “why? Are you already accepting your defeat? Did you already accepted that Song cosmetics are the best beauty product producers now?” Jin Ki scoffed and shooked his head with disbelief.
 
“I’ve never expected that you gave up that easily.” Jin Ki looked at Mr. Smith with a disgusted smile.
 
 
“I’ve never accepted my lost!” Mr. Smith shouted at Jin Ki.
 
“then why aren’t you accepting my condition? Are you afraid? I thought you’re areal man.”
 
Mr. Smith just remained silent and glared Jin Ki.
 
“c’mon.. it’s a win win Mr. Smith. When you beat Song company, you’ll gain a lot of sales again, you’ll rank as number one again, and come to think of it, even Lee Corp. will support you and ready to invest any amount you needed.” Jin Ki said with a tempting tone.
 
Mr. Smith was trying to consider Jin Ki’s words.
 
“so Mr. Smith? Take it or leave it?” Jin Ki smirked.
 
“fine! I’ll take it.” Mr. Smith gave up.
 
Jin Ki was satisfied on his answer so he immediately smiled and gave a paper to sign as an agreement.
 
“want to read it first before signing it?” Jin Ki teased Mr. Smith. 
 
“why are you helping me?” Mr. Smith asked with a bit curious on his tone.
 
Jin Ki just chuckled and put his hands on his pocket. 
 
“let’s just say… I am not that kind of person who trusted a certain person.”
 
Mr. smith smirked and signed the contract.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Thank you sir! Come again next time!” Yu Ra bowed energetically  and went back to her work.
 
“wow.. there’s a lot of costumers today. Good thing my class ended so early. I’ll be able to help my eonnie and to accumulate many money for us.” Yu Ra back hugged Yu Ri. 
 
“thank you for helping me sis.” Yu Ri smiled on her back.
 
“aigoo.. it’s my pleasure eonnie. It’s all about money!” Yu Ra laughed.
 
while the two are having a sister moment, there was someone staring at them from the corner. Ever since Yu Ri pushed Taemin away, he just remained silent and just followed her secretly. It was really weird to stalk her everyday but what he can do? He was deeply in love with Yu Ri.
 
“Yu Ra, can we talk a bit?” Mr. Kim offered her a sit.
 
Yu Ra wiped her wet hands on her apron and took her sit.
 
“wae ahjussi?”
 
“is your eonnie ok?”
 
“uhm.. yes? Why ahjussi?”
 
“I think she’s not fine. About the guy who always come here, is he the reason?”
 
“who’s guy ahjussi?”
 
"Her boyfriend.”
 
“ey ahjussi. What boyfriend? She’s not my eonnie's boyfriend anymore.” Yu Ra forced to be cool.
 
“oh gurae? Wae? What happened? I thought she really loved that guy.”
 
“he’s a bad guy ahjussi. He was my ex boyfriend but he courted my eonnie. He doesn’t know what is love from pity.”
 
“oh.. so you hate him?”
 
“no that much. Why ahjussi?”
 
“how about your eonnie? Do you think she hates him?”
 
“I don’t know ahjussi. Maybe?”
 
“I think no.”
 
“how did you say so ahjussi?”
 
“that guy kept on looking at her even in distance. Yu Ri seems like she knew about it but she just ignored him. I’m sorry to say but everytime she pushed that boy away, she always cries in the end and later on, grabbing her chest and can’t breathe properly. She’s hurting how she pushed that boy away.”
 
“you mean my eonnie still loves him?”
 
“she really loves that boy Yu Ra. I don’t know why she kept on pushing him away. It seems like the boy really loves her too.”
 
Suddenly, Yu Ra stood up angrily.
 
“ahjussi, they can’t be together! Eonnie promised me she’ll forget him.”
 
“but why?”
 
“because he was my ex boyfriend. I love him. I want all things to be fair. If I can’t be with him, she can’t be with him also. We need to suffer together! If she’s hurting pushing him away, I am also hurt because he doesn’t love me, and Taemin was hurt also because he can’t have my eonnie, all things are fair!!”
 
“Yu Ra isn’t that too much? It’s so selfish. Let your eonnie be happy.”
 
“she will never be happy if it’s not me who will love her. I’m the only person who could love her for the rest of her life!”
 
And with that, Yu Ra took off her apron and rushed outside leaving Mr. Kim stunned because of her mean action.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A-YO!!!  maybe you are thinking what's with Jin Ki's plan with the SMITH cosmetics company.. ^^ well there will be a lot of Jin Ki moment  on the upcomming chapters..  and look! Yu Ra was already changing little by little.. :D ^^ keep on suporting me guys.. &  pls. leave some commeents  ♥♥