CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ra was crying under her blanket that night after she broke up with Jin Ki. she doesn’t like to do that but she has no choice. For her, Jin Ki was so perfect. She’s so scared to ruin the whole him. How could a prince accept a rug to be with him inside of his castle? She herself felt disgusted to herself, what more for Jin Ki? she wanted to tell all her reasons but she can’t. she’s so weak when it comes in this situation. That’s the only the best way she know so that he won’t be humiliated because of her.

 

On the other hand, Jin Ki was still crying and drowning himself in alcohol. He can’t accept the fact that he has been left by the girl he imagined to be with him for the rest of her life. He can’t find enough reason for her to leave him. He doesn’t believe Yu Ra’s reasons. She knew that it wasn’t her real reason. Whatever it is, he needs to find out. But how? He doesn’t know where to start. Yu Ra doesn’t like to see him anymore.

 

Jin Ki took the last drop of the alcohol bottle. And when he saw it was already empty, he threw the bottle and crashed into million of pieces on the floor. The butler immediately went to his room in panic.

 

“Young master.” The butler looked at Jin Ki.

 

He was shock to see Jin Ki like that. His hair was mess; his dress is not fixed and neat. His eyes were swollen, and the worst is, he was totally drunk. He had already finished four bottles plus the bottle he threw. Total of five.

 

“young master, what’s wrong?”

 

“she left me….” Jin Ki whispered.

 

“young master whoever she was please don’t drink too much. It’s not good for your health.”

 

Jin Ki smirked. “I’d rather die than letting her go.”

 

“young master.” The butler came into him and helped him to stand up so that he can clean himself. But Jin Ki yanked his hands that made him fell down on his chair and landed at the carpet.

 

“young master!” the butler immediately helped Jin Ki, but again, for the second time he yanked his hands.

 

“I don’t want you. I don’t need you!” Jin Ki cried. “the only person I need right now is Yu Ra. Her only!!” Jin Ki cried.

 

“young master, please don’t do this. you need to go to sleep now. You still needs to go to your office tomorrow early.”

 

“screw that office!!! I don’t give any damn concern about that stupid business anymore!! let the company down now that I don’t have anything left!! I don’t need money.. I don’t need fame nor this luxury I’m having right now. I can sacrifice all this unimportant things for her. why can’t she accept me? Why does she needs to push me away? Why do I need to suffer like this?! what did I do?!!!” Jin Ki shouted as he grabbed his hair harshly.

 

The butler pity his almost second innocent son. It’s his very first time seeing Jin Ki like that for almost 25 years of his staying at Lee Family. He never knew Jin Ki would end up heart broken. The most tough boy he had ever seen, the most cheerful and loving  guy he had ever known is now crying, no, sobbing at this moment because of a girl.

 

“young master.. I know how painful you are feeling right now. But it’s not good to neglect yourself just because of her.”

 

Jin Ki looked weakly with tears on his eyes to the butler. “i.. I can’t.. she took my heart… she took my heart Jae Shin ssi… she left me with my heart on her. how could I survive now? The only thing makes me live is when she will comeback to me and give back my heart.” Jin Ki covered his face and cried under his palms.

 

Jae Shin ssi was about to say something when suddenly, the door opened. It was Taemin.

 

When he saw the broken bottle at the floor, his hyung on the floor and crying, he immediately went to his hyung and started to panic.

 

“what.. what happened here? Jae Shin ssi??!! what happened to my hyung? why is he crying?! Hyung gwaenchana? Hyung talk to me.. what’s happening?” Taemin asked with  a nervous tone. He kept on pulling Jin Ki’s hands that covered on his face.

 

“hyung face me.. please. Why are you crying? You’re drunk too!” Taemin worried too much.

 

“Jae Shin ssi call some maids and prepare some cold water for my hyung.”

 

The butler stood up and did what Taemin asked.

 

“hyung… hyung don’t cry…” Taemin was hurt to see his hyung crying so he hugged him tightly.

 

But still Jin Ki didn’t said anything. He still continued crying like a kid. After a few minutes, the maid came in and gave the basin to Taemin.

 

“hyung.. hyung I need to wipe you some cold waters. We need to refresh you. C’mon. you need a rest.” Taemin helped Jin Ki to stand up.

 

Finally, Jin Ki gave up for being so stubborn and got up on his knee and followed Taemin’s words.

 

He laid him on his soft king size bed and after that, the butler and maid went out of the room. Taemin was wiping his hyung’s face then his arms. While Jin Ki was just starring at the ceiling silently crying.

 

“hyung..” Taemin stopped wiping Jin Ki’s arms and wiped his hyung tears through his thumb.

 

“she left me…” Jin Ki said out of the blue.

 

Taemin was caught off guard. “hyung?” Taemin was confused. What does his hyung saying?

 

“we broke up a while ago.” Jin Ki said with no expression.

 

Taemin eyes widened. He can’t believe what he heard. “hyung! are you serious? Why??! I thought you two are ok? I thought you’ll marry her?” Taemin asked with still in shocked face.

 

“she said she still loves you. But I don’t believe her. I know she already moved on.” Jin Ki started to cry again.

 

Taemin squeezed his eyes and mentally touched his eyes with frustrations.

 

“mianhae hyung…” Taemin whispered.

 

“don’t say sorry because I know you are not the reason why she left me. I know she was hiding something.”

 

“hiding what yung?”

 

“I don’t know… I begged down on my knees a while ago but she didn’t even bothered giving me a chance to prove to her that I really love her. Taemin I’m lost.. I’m totally lost. I don’t know where to start again. I don’t know how to live a new life without her.”

 

Taemin looked pity on his hyung. he still can’t believe Yu Ra left his hyung without any valid reason.

 

“anyways…” Jin Ki stopped from crying and looked at Taemin.

 

“why are you here? who’s in the hospital?”

 

“I asked for a private nurse for her to take a look Yu Ri first. I just came here to change some clothes, but the maids said you were drunk so I rushed into your room. And yes, you were drunk and sobbing on the floor. Mianhae hyung. I really don’t have any idea that you will end up like this. I know you really love her.”

 

“help me Taemin. Help me to find out why she broke up with me.” Jin Ki pleaded.

 

Taemin sighed. “arasseo hyung, I’ll go to her house later. I’ll ask her personally.”

 

“don’t hurt her ok? just ask her.” Jin Ki reminded Taemin.

 

“hyung, why would I hurt her?”

 

“because I know you did that already to her once.”

 

Taemin smirked playfully. “geokjeongma hyung. I’ll do evrything I can.” Taemin patted his hyung’s shoulder.

 

“gomawo Taemin.”

 

“but promise me one thing.” Taemin lifted his index finger.

 

“what is it?”

 

“don’t throw tantrums when you’re drunk ok? I will let you drink but not to the point that you’ll broke a bottles and act violently. You might get hurt.” Taemin said with a worried tone.

 

Jin Ki gave him a weak smile but still he nodded.

 

“goodboy.” Taemin smiled and continued wiping his hyung’s arms.

 

“I need to take a shower before going to bed.” Jin Ki said.

 

“just lay down there. I am already cleaning you hyung. just take a rest now, sleep and let me handle things tonight.” Taemin said without even looking to his hyung.

 

After Taemin drifted Jin  Ki on his sleep, he took a fast shower and changed clothes before he head to Yu Ra’s house to talk to her. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah! double update!  like it?  so sorry for making this story so sad.. but i have already reminded you before it was a drama.. keke~ what do you think will Taemin do when he met Yu Ra?? will he be able to know the truth?? hmmm...? ^^ anyways, thank you for commenting guys.. much appreciated.. ilove you all..