CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Early that morning, Yu Ra woke up from her sleep. She fell asleep on the floor last night after she cried and Her eyes were obviously swollen. The pain from her heart that she felt last night came back. She holds her stomach and caressed it. she finally decided to do what she thought last night. That’s the only thing she can do in this kind of situation.

 

She stood up and cleaned all the mess she did last night. After that, she tied her hair up and cooked some foods. It’s not for her but it’s for her eonnie. she still needs to go on for her. her world might crushed last night but she must learn to accept the fact and hug it tightly.

 

Yu Ra sighed and smiled. “c’mon Yu Ra, smile. You should enjoy life. You can do it!”

 

She smiled widely and started to cook something.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yu Ri was staring at the window with her heavy eyelids. While Taemin was sitting beside her and combing her hair with his fingers.

 

“what are you thinking?” Taemin asked.

 

Yu Ri sighed. “one more week to go.. and I will only live for two months.”

 

Taemin suddenly stopped from combing her hair.

 

“don’t worry, we didn’t stopped looking a heart for you.”

 

“Taemin, when I die, please look for my sister. She might be such a stubborn kid but she still listened. Just don’t give up on pursuing her.”

 

Taemin can’t take listening to Yu Ri. He felt that she’s already bidding goodbye.

 

“why would I look for her? she has already my hyung.” Taemin answered.

 

“but you are the only boy I know who could catch her if something bad happen to them.” Yu Ri looked Taemin.

 

“ey.. why are you saying that? They will live happy. Same with us.” Taemin smiled.

 

“I don’t think I can still make it to be with you forever Taemin.”

 

That’s it. Taemin can’t already hold on the pain in his heart. He’s not ready yet. He’s still hoping for miracles. He wants to marry Yu Ri.

 

“Yu Ri please. Stop speaking like you’ll die soon.”

 

“but I am. Only two months left Taemin. I am already loosing my hope.” Yu Ri said as she bowed her head.

 

“you’ll live. I promised you.” He said as he hugged Yu Ri tightly.

 

Just then , the door opened just to reveal a happy Yu Ra holding a lunch box.

 

The two couple pulled back their hugs.

 

“Yu Ra…” Yu Ri smiled.

 

“omo.. so early for the cuddling.” Yu Ra joked.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes and smiled. “what’s with you?”

 

“oh! I cooked a Dak Galbi for eonnie. I know you already missed my cooks. It’s been a while since I last cook for you.” Yu Ra smiled as she hugged Yu Ri for a welcome.

 

“aigoo.. my younger sister still bothers to cook for me. Gomawo.” Yu Ri winked at Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra laughed and started to unpack the foods.

 

If you’re going to ask why does Yu Ra and Taemin had already given their whole time and day at the hospital is because they decided to drop in school. At first Yu Ri was not in favor but Jin Ki said that it will be the best for them. He promised that next year, when she’ll be out in the hospital, they will continue their studies again. she can’t do anything so she just gave in and let Jin Ki planned everything.

 

“you sure you cooked this?” Taemin asked with disbelief while he was eating the food Yu Ra brought.

 

“tch! Yes mister. I cooked that. You’re lucky you finally tasted my cook.” Yu Ra rolled her eyes playfully.

 

“aigoo. You even dared rolling your eyes on me?” Taemin asked acting like pissed.

 

“wae? I have the rights you know!” Yu Ra answered back.

 

Taemin scoffed. “omo.. what a bad kid.”

 

Yu Ra widened her eyes. “yah.. now who’s talking like an ahjussi here?”

 

“ey ey ey… stop fighting.” Yu Ri stopped them.

 

The two stopped but still kept on glaring with each other.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

YU RA FINALLY FORGOTTEN ABOUT HER PREGNANCY, SHE WAS STILL SMILING, MOVING CAREFREE AS IF SHE WASN’T PREGNANT. SHE KEPT ON THROWING EVERY MORNING BUT SHE DIDN’T MIND IT. IF SHE’LL THINK IT MUCH, SHE’LL BE MORE STRESSED AND BECOME SICK. SHE HAVEN’T YET MEET JIN KI FOR A WEEK BUT THEY HAVE A CONVERSATION.

 

TWO WEEKS PASS, YU RI, HER EONNIE WAS GETTING MORE WEAKER AND TAEMIN SAID TO HER THAT HER EONNIE WAS ALREADY LOOSING HER HOPE TO LIVE. SHE FELT BAD ABOUT IT BUT SHE’S STILL HOLDING FOR SOME MIRACLES.

 

SHE DECIDED TO MEET JIN KI THAT NIGHT. SHE NEEDS TO START HER PLAN NOW. OR ELSE IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JIN KI WAS WAITING YU RA AT THE RESTAURANT WHERE THEY SET THE PLACE FOR MEETING. JIN KI WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE HER GIRLFRIEND AGAIN BECAUSE THEY DIDN’T MET FOR TWO WEEKS.

 

REASONS? HE’S BUSY WITH THE STUFFS, WHILE YU RA WAS BUSY ALSO MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS WITH HER EONNIE.

 

“oh!” Jin Ki stood up and attempted to kiss Yu Ra when he saw her arrived. But he felt disappointed when Yu Ra turned her head to her left saying she don’t like a kiss.

 

Jin Ki was hurt but he ignored it. it’s been a while since they saw but why does he felt like Yu Ra didn’t missed her?

 

He just ignored the fact that he was hurt and just gave her a sweet smile almost narrowing his eyes. He pulled a chair for Yu Ra and she sat politely. Jin Ki sat also in her opposite and excitedly held her hands. Yu Ra let Jin Ki hold her hands but her facial expression was not happy. She’s just starring at their intertwined hands.

 

Jin Ki noticed it so his smiles fade.

 

“princess, are you ok? is their something happened?” Jin Ki asked worriedly.

 

“I need to say something oppa.” Yu Ra broke her silence. Her voice was cold. No smile, and you will feel that there's no reason for you to smile just hearing her tone.

 

Jin Ki’s worries turned to nervous. “what is it?”

 

Yu Ra paused and gathered all her strength. 

 

“let’s break… I don’t deserve you.” Yu Ra said without looking at Jin Ki.

 

Silence….. theirs a big silence…. But Yu Ra was surprised to hear a small laugh from Jin Ki.

 

“are you playing prank on me right now Yu Ra? It’s not a good joke ok?” Jin Ki was smiling to Yu Ra.

 

“ani oppa.. I am not playing joke here. I’m serious.” Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki’s smile became bitter. “c’mon Yu Ra, it’s not funny at all.” Jin Ki tightened her hold on Yu Ra’s hands.

 

Yu Ra pulled her hands on took of the ring on her fingers. She placed it in front of Jin Ki. the boy’s smile finally fades. She wasn’t joking. She was damn serious. He stared at the ring like the most scariest thing on earth.

 

“I’m returning your ring. It doesn’t suit for me. Give that to the girl who could give you your all.” Yu Ra said with a shaky voice.

 

She was controlling her tears. She doesn’t like to cry in front of him. She wanted to be strong and cold to him so that he’ll believe all the lies she will say.

 

“why….” Jin Ki whispered while still starring at the ring. It seems like he was talking in the ring and not to Yu Ra. “why are you doing this to me?”

 

“you don’t deserve me oppa. I am not worthy for you. I am dirty more than a trash.” Yu Ra answered her coldly.

 

“what do you mean dirty as a trash? You’re not like that Yu Ra. You are not a or a to define you as a trash.” Jin Ki was defending Yu Ra.

 

“you don’t know anything oppa.”

 

Jin Ki’s voice stern. “what is I don’t know?! Tell me? Because all I know is that I love you and I am accepting you. Your status, your flaws, your all!! Yu Ra you’re the first girl I’ve loved like this. why are you trying to push me away? I did all the thing girls wanted! I gave you my all.. well not my body but I trusted my heart to you! My heart and your heart is the main topic here!”

 

Yu Ra can’t find any words anymore so she just remained silent.

 

Jin Ki felt like he scared Yu Ra so he calmed himself down. He held Yu Ra’s hands again and tried to beg to her. even though it was shameful for the people who’s now looking at them because of him, he still tried to beg for Yu Ra.

 

“i'm sorry ...Yu Ra.. please don’t do this to me... Did I do something wrong? Tell me.. what did I do wrong? Is it because I didn’t find anough time to be with you? Fine Yu Ra.. I’ll cancel all my schedules.. I’ll end my schedules early so that I can cuddle with you, spent the spare time I left with you.. I’ll do everything you want just don’t leave me.” Jin Ki said with a teary eyes.

 

Yu Ra can’t look at Jin Ki’s eyes straightly. She was hurt to see him like that.

 

“oppa.. it’s not your fault. I don’t need your time. I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore. i… I still love Taemin. And I won’t give up on him.” Yu Ra lied.

 

Jin Ki was froze on his place. Right then, his tears fell. “you.. you what??” Jin Ki asked with full of disbelief.

 

“I still love Taemin.  And I have just realized it when I became closer to him again. I only used you to forget all my sorrows and pain when I knew that my eonnie and him dating again. but as days goes by, I thought  I forgotten him but not. I still love him. I’m sorry.” Yu Ra bowed.

 

“liar…” Jin Ki said with a scary tone. “I know you love me too. Every time we kissed I feel your love, every time you smiled at me I feel your true happiness, and every time I hug you I feel the tender of your love. Stop hurting me Yu Ra. Stop using my brother to end this. tell me what’s the real reason!”

 

“I told you already the reason. Now if you don’t mind I’m going now.” Yu Ra stood up and about to leave but Jin Ki pulled her arms.

 

“what?!” Yu Ra almost shouted at Jin Ki.

 

“don’t… don’t leave me…” Jin Ki said with tears on his eyes.

 

That made Yu Ra’s heart soft. She felt like someone was stabbing her heart. She wanted to hug Jin Ki so tight and say that she was just lying and trying to push him because she has been a month ago and now she was pregnant, but she can’t. she still needs to accomplish all things. It was just the start. Yu Ra can’t give up now.

 

to her surprised that almost her eyes popped out is when she saw Jin Ki kneeled down and hugged Yu Ra’s leg that catches everyone’s eyes on them.

 

“op…oppa… yah.. hajima… stand up…” Yu Ra was in a verge of crying. She was pulling Jin Ki’s arms which is hugging her legs.

 

“don’t leave… don’t leave me alone Yu Ra…” Jin Ki was crying so hard.

 

“oppa don’t do this please.”

 

“then don’t do this to me.. I love you.. and I never felt like this before. Don’t leave me… I promised to do anything you asked for. If you want me to resign in our company I’ll do it. if you want me to give up all my money it’s easy for me. Just to be with you.. Yu Ra please… I’m begging you…” Jin Ki’s hard cries turned into sobs.

 

“oppa how many time would I tell you, you don’t need  you to do those. My reason is I don’t love you anymore. I love Taemin and not you.”

 

“stop lying Yu Ra. I know it’s not your reason. I know you love me.. I know you don’t love Taemin anymore. just say you’re joking and I’ll let this night pass. This is the nightmare I am trying to ran off.”

 

“oppa!” Yu Ra harshly pulled Jin Ki’s arms that made him let go of her legs. “stop begging! It won’t change anything. It was final! I don’t want to be with you anymore. and don’t you ever dare running after me because I won’t go back to you anymore!” Yu Ra shouted at Yu Ra.

 

Jin Ki just remained silent and looked on his feet with still tears on his eyes.

 

“we’re off.” Yu Ra said as she left Jin Ki alone, crying and the eyes of the other costumers were on him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they're off!!!! T-T i hope i'll find like Jin Ki who's willing to kneel  down on his knees and beg for me not to break up with him.. yay! in my dreams.. i hope you like my update.. did i made you cry? if no.... sorry, it's a mess chapter, if yes i you sorry too.. i didn't mean it.. :'( if i made you guys mad because of this chapter.. i'm sorry too... it's part of the story.. all i could say is SORRY UNTIL THE ENDING PART.. ^_^ thank you for commenting guys.. love you all.. ♥♥