CHAPTER TWELVE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ra woke up with a headache. She holds her head and tried to look around her. She wasn’t on her room. She was inside of a car. When she looked at her side, she saw Jin Ki sleeping peacefully at the driver’s seat. She looked at her watch and it’s already 6:30. Yu Ra immediately woke up Jin Ki.

 

“oppa… oppa.. please wake up…”

 

Jin Ki faced crumpled and opened his eyes. He was wincing because the rays of the sun hurt his eyes.

 

“Wae Yu Ra?” Jin Ki tried to stand up from his lie abed to his chair.

 

“I need to go home. My eonnie might be worrying so much about me now.”

 

“oh..” Jin Ki was still wincing and trying to wake up all his senses.

 

“I thought you hate her.?” Jin Ki asked.

 

“yes I hate her but I can’t let her worry about me. She might kill me. She’s not aware I’m not home.” Yu Ra said with a nervous tone.

 

“arasseo.. let’s go then.”

 

After a long drive, Yu Ra finally arrived at their house. It was all dead silent. So maybe her eonnie was still sleeping. She was walking silently towards her room because she’s afraid that her eonnie will be woke up and nag her about what she did. Only two more steps when Yu Ri’s room opened. Yu Ra immediately sand up straight and faced Yu Ri.

 

“an..annyeong eonnie.. good.. good morning.” Yu Ra smiled nervously.

 

“Yu Ra? Where have you been?! Don’t you know I was so worried about you?! Why didn’t you answer all my calls? Why did you turned off your phone!”

 

Yu Ra was really scared how her eonnie shouted at her early in the morning. She was about to apologize and explain but she was blocked when she saw Taemin went outside of Yu Ri’s room. She was frozen seeing Taemin went out from her room with a sleepy eyes, and mess hair. All her nervous and fears turns to anger. Once again, she was fooled by her eonnie. She was never been worried about her. In fact, maybe they were celebrated because she wasn’t at home and they can do whatever they want to do. Yu Ra glared Taemin then her eonnie.

 

“what is he doing here?” Yu Ra asked Yu Ri coldly.

 

Yu Ri looked at Taemin and her angry expression turned to nervous. Now the fellings was revised.

 

“Yu.. Yu Ra let me explain, it’s not what you think.”

 

Yu Ra just smirked.

 

“I, Park Yu Ra was fooled again by my Eonnie Park Yu Ri.” Yu Ra laughed.

 

“Yu Ra, let me explain.”

 

“I bet you enjoyed the whole night without me don’t you? Congratulations eonnie.” Yu Ra looked bad at Yu Ri and the way she congratulate her was sarcastically.

 

“Yu Ra what are you talking abaout?” Yu Ri asked Yu Ra. She was about to hold her hands but Yu Ra harshly yanked her hands on her eonnie.

 

“are you asking me a while ago where I have been last night?” Yu Ra raised one brow.

 

The two just remained silent and waiting for her to explain.

 

“I went out with a guy whom I just met at the road last night.” Yu Ra smirked.

 

“yah Park Yu Ra. Are you serious? Stop playing jokes.” Taemin said with a bit mad tone. He was hurt to hear all those words from the innocent and fragile girl he knew.

 

“we had a great time! We drank a lot of alcohols and the best part is.. we slept together!.” Yu Ra smiled teasingly at the two.

 

Yu Ri slapped Yu Ra’s face harshly. Taemin stopped Yu Ri for hurting her more.

 

“What’s happening to you Yu Ra?!  Why are you like that?” Yu Ri asked with a hurt tone.

 

Yu Ra lifted her head and caressed her cheeks.

 

“this is the second time you slapped because of Taemin. Are you happy? Oh well, you are happy. He’s finally yours. And you only cared about him right?” Yu Ra scoffed.

 

“I am already sick of your lies Park Yu Ri!” Yu Ra walked out and ran towards her room.

 

“Yu Ra!!! I am your eonnie! How could you just call me by my name?! where are your manners?!” Yu Ri kept on banging Yu Ra’s room.

 

“go away!!! I don’t need your lies! All your words are fake! Get lost!!!” Yu Ra shouted from her room.

 

“Yu Ri just let her alone first. She needs time.” Taemin said calmly.

 

“how could she slept with a guy whom he just met at the road? Is she a ? That’s not the Yu Ra I knew.” Yu Ri said with furry tone.

 

Taemin hugged Yu Ri. “ssh… I don’t believe Yu Ra can do that. Believe me. Learn to trust your sister.”

 

 

Taemin went home after he calmed Yu Ri. He stop when he saw Jin Ki’s car parked outside of their house.

 

“whaere’s hyung?”

 

“he’s on his room young master.” Mada answered politely.

 

“Young master, where are you last night? We are so worried about you and young Jin Ki.” The buttler said.

 

“hyung didn’t went home last night?”

 

“yes young master. He just arrived this morning. We thought you two are together.”

 

Taemin just bowed to them and took his way on his hyung’s room.

 

“hyung?”

 

Jin Ki was lying silently at his bed. Taemin enetered his room and sat on Jin Ki’s bed.

 

“hyung, are you awake?”

 

“wae?”

 

Taemin smiled. “Jae Shin ssi said you didn’t went home last night. Where have you been? Where is my sister in law? Is she already out?” Taemin asked his hyung excitedly.

 

But Jin Ki just turned his back on him that made Taemin disappointed.

 

“I don’t have time for you Taemin. Just go out. I’m tired.”

 

Taemin pouted.

 

“wae hyung? Are you sick?”

 

“where have you been? You are also not here last night accdg. To Jae Shin ssi.”

 

“oh…” Taemin smiled and giggled.

 

“I slept at my girlfriend’s house . we--------“

 

“your ex girlfriends house?” Jin Ki cut him with a cold voice and action.

 

Taemin felt it so he became sad.

 

“how can you play two girl’s heart? You’re so cruel Taemin.”

 

“hyung, why are you like that? Do we have a problem?”

 

“just go out Taemin. I don’t want to talk to you. You’re bothering my rest.”

 

Taemin felt pain how his hyung pushed him away. To his dismay, he just went out of his room, went to his own room and opened the teevision.

 

HEADLINE :

 

 “Samantha Jacob was killed inside of the jail around 7:00 pm last night. Accdg. To her autopsy, someone injected her medicine for an animal. During the investigation of her body last night, the young heir of Lee corp. was about to fix her case to bail her out also that night. But he was so shocked to know that he will saw a dead body. The police was  already trying to force the killer to speak who gave the injection to him. On the other hand, Samantha Jacob’s body will be sent to California this noon.”

 

Taemin jaw dropped with the remote control. He can’t believe that the girl he was just mentioned a while ago was already dead. He began to felt guilty for still asking her to his hyung. He wants to ran back to his room and comfort him but he might pushed him away again.

 

The whole day, Taemin spent his day on his room and kept on thinking about his hyung if he was ok. When the clock strikes at 4, he went down to get some foods to eat when he saw his hyung eating some cakes and reading some paper works.

 

“hyung, how are you?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

“I’m fine.” Jin Ki answered nonchalantly.

 

Taemin just sighed and sat in front of Jin Ki eating.

 

“hyung, I just want to say sorry about this morning. I didn’t know that..” Taemin stopped and looked at Jin Ki if he still needs to continue his words. But he saw Jin Ki’s reaction never changed. No traces of Pain and sorrows. Although Taemin felt weird about his action he still ignored it.

 

“condolence hyung.” Taemin said sadly.

 

Jin Ki just remained silent and kept on reading his paper works.

 

“aren’t you going to look for her? Her body will be sent in California in any minute.”

 

“Taemin can’t you see I’m working?” Jin Ki said with an annoyed tone.

 

Taemin felt embarrassed. He was scolded again. He was thinking that his hyung was just acting cold to him because he was still under his sorrows so he just let it pass. So he decided to cheer him up.

 

“Hyung! Let’s go out tonight with my girlfriend! Let’s hang out and enjoy ourselves even once!” Taemin  suggested happily.

 

But  Jin Ki didn’t even dared looking at him.

 

“I’m going somewhere later.”

 

“Oh.. where hyung? can me and my girlfriend join with you?”

 

Jin Ki stopped reading his works and looked at Taemin seriously and a bit annoyed.

 

“stop messing my day Taemin will you? I don’t want to hang out with your girlfriend. I don’t want to meet her so stop asking me if I want you two join on my schedule. Stop mentioning her to me.” Jin Ki stood up and walked out.

 

Taemin left jaw dropped and hurt. Why the hell did Jin Ki changed a lot? Why does he doesn’t like to meet his girlfriend?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“where are you going young master?” The Butler asked Jin Ki.

 

“I’m heading at the office Jae Shin ssi.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“at this hour?”

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “I need to work for something Jae Shin ssi. and oh. Just don’t wait for me to come home and have some complete rest.” Jin Ki patted his shoulders and took his leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Samantha Jacob?” Yu Ra was watching television at the living room. She’s still ignoring her eonnie since last night.

 

“what are you watching?” Yu Ri asked and took a sit beside Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra just ignored her and kept on watching.

 

“so she was the girl…” she mumbled. “she’s still pretty even though she was already dead.”

 

Yu Ri chuckled that made Yu Ra looked at her confused.

 

“are you jealous on her beauty? She’s already dead Yu Ra. And besides, you are more beautiful than her.”

 

Yu Ra glared Yu Ri and left her eonnie alone watching by herself.

 

“where are you going?

 

Yu Ra didn’t answered and just went to her room and slammed the door harshly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chun Ho.”

 

“yes young master.”

 

“I want you to do some personal investigation regarding at Samantha’s murder case. The police works are so slow.”

 

“yes young master. But.. do you have any suspects in your head?”

 

 

“my father.”

 

Chun Ho widened his eyes. How could he suspect his own father?

 

“young master?”

 

“just do what I have said.”

 

“but what if it was really your father? What will you do?”

 

“I have no choice but to oppose him. “

 

“how about this company?”

 

“I can hold this company alone. I have already accomplished a lot of things fo this company. I don’t need his help anymore. If ever he was the mastermind of Samantha’s murder.”

 

“How about young master Taemin?”

 

“that kid knows nothing in business world. Just let him do what he wants.”

 

Chun Ho just bowed as his answer.

 

“move faster. I need to know the results as soon as possible.”

 

Chun Ho bowed again and took his leave. Jin Ki left alone at his office. He turned around his sit and he saw the big city’s light from his office big window. Jin Ki gave a small smile and sighed. He was spacing and nailed his looks at the different lights in front of him. He wants someone to talk to.. until he remembered Yu Ra. The girl he met last night. He immediately took his phone and called her.