CHAPTER SIX

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“Jin Ki.. I am begging you. please don’t do this to me.. I need to save my company. This is the only thing I am holding on. My family needs this company.” Mr. Bang was kneeling and trying to grab Jin Ki’s tuxedo.

 

“Mr. Bang, I hate to tell you this but we have a deal. I gave you one month to pay the stocks you’ve requested from us. I hope you didn’t forget that.” Jin Ki answered coldly.

 

“I’m sorry. I really tried my best to pay those in time. I have money there but it’s still half of the given price. I’ll just give it to you as a first pay. I promise to give the whole payment next month.”

 

“mwo? Mr. Bang, are we playing a Kids game here? We are talking about business here. A deal is a deal. As a man you should keep your words.” Jin Ki yanked Mr. Bang’s hands on his tuxedo and sat on his office chair.

 

“ok. cancel the deal, I’ll just drop the shared stocks. But please, don’t take my half stocks.”

 

Jin Ki smirked with disbelief.

 

“Mr. Bang, I think we are having a big misunderstanding here. Why shouldn’t I bring half of your stocks if I knew myself I paid it? I haven’t yet transferred those stocks on my company but I have already paid for it. What’s into you? We are not playing here Mr. Bang. I Just to remind you.”

 

“I won’t gain anything if you’ll leave me with my half stocks. I’ll be down. My company will break.”

 

“so? Is that my problem? It’s your fault Mr. Bang.” Jin Ki looked coldly and no emotions of mercy at all at the old man kneeling in front of him.

 

“Mr. Go offered me a big amount for those stocks, since you didn’t comply on our agreement; I’ll just sale it to him again.”

 

Mr. Bang suddenly stood up with a furry eyes.

 

“you used me right?!”

 

Jin Ki looked at Mr. Bang innocently.

 

“used for?”

 

“you want me to go down!”

 

Jin Ki laughed.

 

“your too late to realized my plan.”

 

“how dare you!!! you and your father are the same! You’re happy to see people suffering!!!! You have already the power! You have already the fame! Lee Corporation is already the top company here in South Korea but why do you still need to turn down all small companies around you?! why?! Is it because you are afraid that one day, those small companies that gaining popularities little by little can beat you in the future?! Your family, including you are all demon!!!!”

 

Jin Ki remained silent and just listened at Mr. Bang words.

 

“are you done talking s?” Jin Ki leaned his elbow on his table and placed his fists on his chin while smiling at Mr. Bang.

 

“Mr. Bang, you shouldn’t be mad at us. you should be mad to yourself. It’s not us who forgot about the deal. It’s your fault. Don’t blame my family for being a ‘devil’ because you and your family have no right to hold such a big companies because you don’t know how to handle such things. Did you really study business? Well… if you are maybe you studied at cheap school.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

“you must learn something from this situation Mr. Bang… *paused* if you can still stand your ‘BANG COMPANY’?” Jin Ki smiled and leaned his back comfortably looking and smirking at the mad Mr. Bang.

 

“you’ll pay for doing this to me and to my family. You are like your father. You only cared money and fame! You don’t know how to love and how to appreciate the people around you! one day, you’ll company will lose to!”

 

Mr. Bang left Jin Ki’s office madly.

 

After Mr. Bang left the room, Jin Ki frowned and almost covered his face with a lot of frustrations. He can’t believe what he has done. But he can’t blame himself. The plan was three weeks only but he gave him one month because he doesn’t want to turn Bang Company down. One month is too much. He thought he’ll be able to pay for it but still he didn’t manage to comply the deal, so he has no choice but to do what was the original plan.

 

His father really counting on him, even though he hates it, he still does what his father wants. Jin Ki immediately called his father outside the country to report that his plan really worked.

 

“yobosaeyo?”

 

“appa…”

 

“Jin Ki. So? How was the deal between you and Mr. Bang?”

 

Jin Ki felt disappointment after hearing his father from the other line. He didn’t even bother asking him how is he. Well what does he expect? He loves money more than his sons.

 

“success. Bang Company will be down tomorrow. I have already taken the half of his stocks.”

 

“good. I know you’ll succeed again this time. Keep it up. I’ll be coming back next month so you should take good care our company. I am counting on you. I only trust you since your bastard brother doesn’t help me when it comes to this matter.”

 

‘ne appa. Take care.”

 

“ok. bye.”

 

Jin Ki hangs up the phone after his father end the call. He said take care to his father but he didn’t even bothered to reply him take care too or just simply say ‘you too’. Jin Ki just let out a sigh of frustrations and disappointment.

 

 

 

Yu Ra was fixing her things and ready to go to Taemin’s house to visit him. Taemin was sick because of their date last day. They went to the park and suddenly, the heavy rain came and they’ve been soak in wet. He gave his jacket to Yu Ra so that she won’t get sick. But he ended up sick. Yu Ra felt a bit guilty for his boyfriend that’s why she decided to go and visit him. Taemin though invited him to their house because he kept on insisting he wants to see his girlfriend. Yu Ra felt little butterflies on her stomach just hearing those demands of him.

 

Taemin and she have been dating for almost a month. His father doesn’t know about this but Jin Ki knew it. On the other hand, Yu Ra still can’t find a right time to tell to her eonni that she’s already in a relationship with Taemin.

 

When Yu Ra finished fixing her things, she was about to go to the main door when three girls blocked her way. Yu Ra felt a bit scared because Taemin isn’t around; they are free to do what they want to her.

 

“wu..wae?”

 

“it seems like your knight in shining armor isn’t here.”

 

“i.. I need to go.”

 

Yu Ra was stopped when the other girl grabbed her wrist harshly.

 

“just a word orphan.”

 

Yu Ra looked scared at the girls face with a smirk on her face.

 

“you know what? You are so stupid to believe Taemin that he loves you. how could he love a girl like you? remember girl, you are an orphan, you were born being alone and left by your love ones. For sure, he’s just being with you because he pities you a lot. No one loves you, no one ever dare to be with you for the rest of your life. Taemin was just playing your heart. he just want to be with you because of pity. He pity you for being alone, for being bullied and for being the center of attraction. So stop dreaming he’ll be yours forever.”

 

“Taemin loves me. so stop destroying his name because I won’t believe you..”

 

“he doesn’t love you dear, he felt not love but he felt pity. He wants to protect you all the times because he pities you.” The three girls laugh.

 

Yu Ra pulled her hands from her grip and ran as fast as she can to avoid those freak girls.

 

 

 

 

“Young Master.. you have a visitor. She said she was your classmate.” Mada peek a bit from the door.

 

Taemin smiled weakly and nodded.

 

“please let her in.”

 

After a few minutes, Yu Ra entered on his room. She sat beside Taemin’s bed. She smiled sweetly to him and caressed his forehead.

 

“how are you baby? Are you feeling good now?”

 

“nothing much better. You’re already here.”

 

“aigoo.. you are such a kiddo.”

 

Taemin chuckled.

 

“mainhae… because of me you felt sick.”

 

Taemin hold her hands and smiled brightly.

 

“no need to say sorry. it’s not your fault. You’re not a weather broadcaster you know.”

 

Yu Ra just gave a weak smile and remained silent. The whole time she remained silent and just looking at her skirt.

 

“wae? why are you sad? I said it’s ok.”

 

Yu Ra looked at Taemin and gave a weak smile.

 

“yah, tell me, did someone hurt you from school? Did they bully you again? Did they call you some names again?”

 

“no baby… I’m fine, I’m just… just worried about you. I hope you get well soon.” Yu Ra lied.

 

Taemin believed what Yu Ra said and kissed her cheeks. He never doubts Yu Ra even a bit. But the truth is, she was really affected on what she heard from the girls a while ago.

 

Does he really love her? isn’t just because of pity? Yu Ra suddenly starts nervous. What if they said it right? She’ll gone crazy if those things are facts.

 

 

 

 

“where have you been????” Yu Ri asked Yu Ra sarcastically.

 

Yu Ra on the other hand was surprised and looked at the clock.

 

“eon… eonni…” Yu Ra forced to laugh.

 

“you are so early today.” Yu Ra tried to change the topic but Yu Ri was looking at her suspiciously.

 

“your schedule ends 5 pm. What time is it? it’s already 7 pm.”

 

“I just went… went…”

 

Yu Ra can’t think any excuse because she has no friends to hang out with.

 

“are you with that Taemin again?!”

 

“eonni, Taemin is sick, he didn’t went to school.”

 

“that’s why you go to his house and visit him?”

 

Yu Ra was frozen. How did she know?

 

“eon.. eonni… how did you know?”

 

“of course I know. I know you. you only hang out with him.”

 

Yu Ra just remained silent.

 

“Park Yu Ra! Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? You’re visiting a boy’s house! You are a girl. You shouldn’t low your standards when it comes to a boy!” Yu Ri shouted at Yu Ra.

 

“eonni I just visited him because he’s sick. He wants me to see too. that’s why I made my way to his house.”

 

“he invited you? why? Because he knows you are in love with him? he’s just using you! do you believe that he really wants to be with you? he’s just playing with you because he knows that people like us are just a toy!”

 

“stop it!!!! why do you always says he doesn’t love me?! why do you always says he just pity me that’s why we are together?!!! Wae wae wae????!!!!!” Yu Ra covered her ears while she squeezed her eyes.

 


“Yu Ra, what are you saying?”

 

“eonni… Taemin loves me. he loves me and I love him too. why can’t you accept the fact that we are really meant for each other?!” Yu Ra said with teary eyes.

 

Yu Ri was shocked. Her jaw dropped and tried to be calm.

 

“Yu Ra, are you hiding something form me?”

 

“eonni… Taemin is my boyfriend and we are already dating one month ago”

 

Yu Ra was expecting her sister to say something but she wasn’t expecting she’ll be slapped on her face.

 

Yu Ra holds her red cheeks and a tear fell from her eyes. it was the first time her sister hurt her. and the most horrible part was it’s because of a boy.

 

“eonni…”

 

“how could you do this me?! I’ve warned you Yu Ra!!! He’ll just hurt you!!!! he’ll just play your heart!! he doesn’t love you! he just felt pity for you since you don’t have any friends in this world! No one will love you Yu Ra! Only me!!!!”

 

Yu Ri’s words was too much to handle for Yu Ra.

 

“I hate you eonni!!!!!!! I hate you!!!”

 

Yu Ra ran towards her room and slammed the door. she thrown her body at her bed and started to cry under her pillow. She heard lots of hurtful words this day that she can’t almost take off on her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

“baby, what’s wrong? are you ok?” Taemin asked Yu Ra worriedly.

 

“yes baby. I’m fine. I’m just tired.” Yu Ra sighed.

 

Taemin finally attended his class after his flu because he felt uneasy when Yu Ra’s alone in school.

 

“baby.. do you love me?”

 

“of course baby. Why are you asking me that?”

 

“nothing. Just promise me you won’t leave me. arasseo?”

 

Taemin smiled and hugged her tightly.

 

“promise.”

 

Since Yu Ra and Yu Ri’s small fight last night, Yu Ri didn’t even bothered talking to her sister. She was really mad at her because she kept a secret from her and she didn’t even listen to her as her eonnie. Same with Yu Ra. She really hates her sister for judging Taemin in front of her. she thought she’ll be happy for her because she finally saw the guy who’ll make her happy but it was all wrong.

 

Taemin kissed Yu Ra on her lips when they were in front of her house. She smiled and hugged Taemin tightly as if she doesn’t want to let her go anymore.

 

“yah baby.. why? You are acting weird.” Taemin was hugging her back.

 

“aniya baby… I just want to hug you as much as I can.”

 

Taemin chuckled. “we’ll still meet tomorrow don’t worry.”

 

“I love you baby… I love you so much.”

 

“I love you more baby…”

 

After a few minute, Yu Ra finally let go Taemin and he finally started walking home. As he was walking happily, both hands on his pocket while hopping, he saw a girl walking absent mindedly and trying to cross the street. Bu the problem is, it’s not yet red light.

 

Taemin immediately pulled the girls arms when the car was almost hitting her.

 

“miss, are you ok? are you trying to commit suicide in this early hour?!!”

 

The girl lifted her head and looked at Taemin’s eyes. her eyes was so sad and it seems like she’s just finished crying.

 

“are you ok? why are you crying?” Taemin wiped the girl’s tears through his thumb.

 

“I’m sorry for bothering you. I was just thinking something.” The girl apologized.

 

“it’s ok. just be careful next time.”

 

The girl bowed and says her goodbye, While Taemin just staring at her because he was so worried that something might happen to her.

 

 TWO DAYS AFTER TAEMIN MET THE GIRL FROM THE STREET, AFTER HE WALKED YU RA HOME, HE DECIDED TO EAT FIRST AND WENT TO THE NEAREST RESTAURANT.

 

“good evening sir, what is your order?”

 

“Good evening, can you give me-----“

 

Taemin was cut when he saw the girl in front of him. it was the girl he saw from the street two days ago.

 

“oh.. annyeonghaseyo.” The girl bowed politely. She recognized the boy.

 

Taemin chuckled. He found her cute.

 

“you are working here?”

 

“ne.. it’s so nice to see you again.”

 

“me too. so, how are you feeling? Are you already ok?”

 

“ne. I’m already fine. thank you for asking.” The girl blushed.

 

Taemin saw it that’s why he can’t stop not to chuckle.

 

“by the way, what’s your order sir?”

 

“just call me Taemin.”

 

“Taemin? oh. ok. what’s your oder Taemin ssi?”

 

“pls. give me samgyetang…….”

 

“Yu Ri…” Yu Ri giggled.

 

“oh.. please give me samgyetang Yu Ri ssi.” Taemin smiled.

 

 
⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔⇔
 
 

 

Taemin was eating happily while Yu Ri kept on staring him from behind.

 

“who’s that guy?” Mr. Kim asked behind her.

 

“he’s the one who saved me from being almost hit by a car ahjussi.”

 

“what’s his name?”

 

“Taemin ahjussi.”

 

“oh.. Taemin. it seems like he’s a fragile boy. You like him?”

 

“eh?! Yah ahjussi, what are you saying? We’ve just met two days ago by an accident and now we met here again by accident.”

 

“maybe it’s fate.” Mr. Kim chuckled.

 

Yu Ri just remained silent and smiled then looked at Taemin again.

 

“thank you for coming. I hope you’ll come back again.” Yu Ri bowed and lead Taemin the way out of the restaurant.

 

“sure thing I’ll go back here. The food is so delicious.” Taemin smiled widely.

 

“so.. I need to go Yu Ri ssi. My home is a bit far away from here.”

 

“oh? is that so? Then why did you come here?”

 

“I just walked my girlfriend from school.”

 

Yu Ri felt disappointed when she heard that he has already a girlfriend.

 

“you’re still studying?”

 

“ne. fourth year high school.”

 

“oh! so I am your noona!” Yu Ri laughed.

 

“oh jinjja?” Taemin laughed. “Yu Ri noona..”

 

“you and my sister are the same level in high school. I guess you’ll get well if you’ll know her. she’s a bit childish.”

 

“really? We are the same. I am also childish… sometimes?”

 

Taemin laughed so was Yu Ri.

 

“ok. enough. You need to go home now. it’s already late.”

 

“arasseo noona, I need to go. Bye bye. See you tomorrow!” Taemin waved and walked away with a big smile on his face. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so how was it guys? please leave some comments. thanks. :)

 

BY THE WAY, I HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE FOREWORD FOR MAKNAE'S LOVE SEQUEL

"FOREVER OR NEVER"

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243224/forever-or-never-sequel-for-maknae-s-love-ftisland-shinee-englsih-tameinandoc