CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ra was crying outside of Yu Ri’s room. Hugging her knees and shivering. Taemin and her was sent outside because Yu Ri started to feel heart pain again. the doctor wants them to go out first to check her.

 

Yu Ra felt scared that anytime her eonnie will die. She can’t take seeing her eonnie in so much pain. She never saw her like that.

 

“stop crying Yu Ra please. She’ll be fine.” Taemin was patting Yu Ra’s shoulder.

 

“oppa… my eonnie.. she’ll not going to die right? Right oppa?”

 

“of course. She won’t leave us. Your eonnie is strong.”

 

“but oppa… my eonnie… my eonnie is struggling for her life at this moment…” Yu Ra cried.

 

“sshh…. You need to be strong. She’s fighting for you. Don’t loose hope.”

 

Yu Ra was still crying but she was trying to stop it. just when the doctor came out,The two immediately stood up and went to the doctor.

 

“uisangnim….” Yu Ra sniffed.

 

The doctor smiled. “ey, such a cry baby. Don’t cry ok? your eonnie is already fine. You need to be aware now. That thing might happen again. not only once a day, so please look after her more. Call us immediately when something happened. Her heart is already in danger..”

 

Taemin sighed but felt bad that they will always see his girlfriend’s pain.

 

“uisangnim.. so my eonnie is fine now? Can we go in now?” Yu Ra already stopped from crying but traces of her tears were still visible on her cheeks.

 

“yes you may go now. But she’s already sleeping.”

 

“kamsa hamnida uisangnim.” Taemin bowed to the doctor.

 

“arasseo. It’s already evening, why don’t you have a dinner first.”

 

The two smiled and just bowed.

 

“I need to go now. I still need to check my other patients.” The doctor patted their shoulders.

 

When the doctor was gone, Yu Ra was about to enter the room but Taemin pulled her wrist.

 

“wae?” Yu Ra’s eyes are still shinning like crystal because of her tears.

 

Taemin cupped her face and wiped the traces of Yu Ra’s tears with his thumb. On the other hand, Yu Ra was surprised but didn’t bother stoping Taemin.

 

“you should wipe those first. You still need to be presentable and cool in front of her. Even if she’s sleeping, your poise must be ready every seconds.” Taemin smiled at Yu Ra while wiping her face.

 

“oppa… you don’t need to do this.”

 

“what is it? wiping your tears? Can’t I be sweet to you just for now? Now that my hyung is not with you?”

 

“but…”

 

“no buts… I want to be with you also Yu Ra. I need to take a look for you since you are my girlfriend’s precious sister.” Taemin smiled and then took of his hands on her face. “finish! Now you’re pretty again. it’s ok to cry but please don’t cry in front of her. Cry in the place where no one could hear and see you. After that, make sure you’re ok and fine when you faced her again. make sure that no traces of tears on your cheeks. Because once she saw you are in pain and hurting, she’ll be dispapointed and felt like a burden.”

 

Yu Ra smiled and nodded. “gomawo oppa. Let’s help each other.”

 

Taemin smiled.

 

“by the way, aren’t you going home tonight?” Yu Ra asked.

 

“how about you?”

 

“I’ll stay here with my eonnie. go home first then changed your clothes. I think you haven’t yet went home since last night.”

 

Taemin sighed. “ne…”

 

“go to school tomorrow too.”

 

“eh? I can’t go to school.” Taemin said.

 

“let’s have a schedule oppa. You’ll go tomorrow and I’ll stay with my eonnie. after your class, go home first to take a quick shower then go here. when you are already here, I’ll go home too and stay at my house, the next day I’ll go also in school and you’ll stay here. can you get my point?”

 

“you mean, I go to school today, the next day no because it’s your turn too?”

 

“yes. You got it!” Yu Ra smiled widely.

 

“I think it’s not a bad idea. Call!” Taemin smiled too.

 

“ok! so it’s settled.”

 

“by the way, I am already hungry. I’ll just buy some dinner for us. You wait here ok?” Taemin smiled then he left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jin Ki was reading some papers on his study room when Jae Shin knocked the door.

 

“open.” Jin Ki said without looking at the door.

 

“young master Jin Ki,  Young masterTaemin’s already home.” the buttler said.

 

Jin Ki looked at the door then he looked at the clock.

 

“1 am?? He still went home?” Jin Ki asked curiously.

 

“yes young master.”

 

Jin Ki sighed. He put down his eyeglass and massaged his temple. He was really stressed. All he did the whole day was reading work papers, studying the sales scales of their company and signing some important documents. And now, he’s busy having an email or chatting with his ‘friends’ outside the country for Yu Ri.

 

“why don’t you stop working first young master? I think you are already tired. Don’t stress yourself too much.”

 

Jin Ki smiled. “I’m fine mr. Jae Shin ssi. don’t worry. I’m still in the middle of my work.”

 

“oh.. ok young master. I’ll go now.” The butler bowed and took his leave.

 

When the butler went outside, he met Taemin.

 

“is my hyung still awake?” Taemin asked surprised.

 

“ne young master.”

 

Taemin didn’t answer but just went inside of Jin Ki’s study room.

 

“hyung.”

 

“oh Taemin.” Jin Ki stopped typing on his laptop and smiled at Taemin.

 

Taemin noticed that his hyung was abit stressed because his eyes are already sleepy.

 

“why are you still up?”

 

“I am still having my work. I just can’t let our company down. And don’t worry, I am not already doing Lee’s work, I am already having chat with the people I know from other countries. I was asking their help for Yu Ri’s condition.”

 

Taemin felt thankful to his hyung but at the same time feeling guilt for stressing his hyung more.

 

“how’s your lips? I’m sorry about that.”

 

Taemin gave him a sweet smile. “don’t worry about my lips. I’m fine.”

 

“good then. Oh! by the way, how’s Yu Ri? How about Yu Ra?”

 

“Yu Ra is fine hyung, don’t worry. But Yu Ri, she had a heart attack again a while ago. Yu Ra kept on crying but I managed to comfort her and to make her stop from crying.”

 

Jin Ki sighed. “it’s not a joke anymore. she’ll be weaker and weaker as days pass. You’re doing great Taemin. Stay on her side ok?”

 

Taemin smiled. “ne hyung.”

 

“are you going to school tomorrow?”

 

“ne hyung, Yu Ra and I decided that we will attend the school vise versa. After the day I go to school, I’ll absent from school and she will attend that.”

 

Jin Ki nodded. “that’s nice then. As of now studies are not important. Don’t worry. That plan won’t last long. I’ll try my best to find a heart donor as soon as possible.”

 

“gomawo hyung.. you don’t know how thankful I am..” Taemin gave his hyung a weak smile.

 

“aigoo. Don’t worry too much.” Jin Ki patted Taemin’s shoulder.

 

EARLY THAT MORNING…

 

(at the court.)

 

Mr. Yoo Min kai, you said you have already decided that you will tell us who ordered you to kill Ms. Samantha Jacob.

 

The old man just nodded and his eyes searched for Jin Ki. There he is. Sitting crossed legs and crossed arms sitting at the back with his secretary beside him.

 

“can you tell us who it is?” the attorney asked.

 

Yoo Min Kai started the story from the very first start. Just when Jin Ki heard all the stories, he felt disgusted with his own mom. How could she just target a girl who didn’t do anything to her? And wait, she said she doesn’t know before that she was her son’s lover? Pft! a big lie. She really lied and knew that it was the only way she could took a revenge for what Jin Ki done to her husband.

After Yoo Min Kai gave his statement, the attorney  asked again.

 

 

“can you point us the suspect then?”

 

Yoo Min Kai took a deep breath and pointed Hwa Yobi.

 

The people gasped and all of them made their own business with their gossips.

 

“order in the court! Order in the court!” the judge said

 

Jin Ki stood up with a mad face and took his leave.

 

After a few minutes, they handcuffed Hwa Yobi  immediately.

 

“Min Kai! How could you!!!” Hwa Yobi shouting at Min Kai.

 

“I’m sorry madam, you should also suffer with me.”

 

“no!!!” Hwa Yobi was struggling.

 

Just when they opened the door, they met Jin Ki in front of the door. Looking dreadfully to Hwa Yobi.

 

“Jin… Jin Ki….” Hwa Yobi stuttered.

 

“I’ll make sure you’ll die in this jail.” Jin Ki said under his breath. If looks can kill, Hwa Yobi is already dead.

 

“Jin Ki how could you do this to me!” Hwa Yobi shouted angrily to Jin Ki. “I am your mother!!!”

 

Jin Ki smirked. "and now you are announcing in public that i am your son? for what? for ruining y name more? for letting the poeople here in korea to hate me because i sent my own mother in jail? are you ing kidding me old woman?! You’re not my mother. you are the worst woman I saw in this world! You should die too!!” Jin Ki shouted back.

 

“bring her to the jail now. I’ll file more case against her.” Jin Ki added.

 

The police bowed and dragged Hwa Yobi in jail.

 

Meanwhile at the school..

 

“hey.. have you heard that they have already knew who ordered to kill Samantha Jacob?”

 

“oh jinjja?”

 

“yes… the killer finally speak!”

 

Taemin who’s sitting in front of the girls who’s gossiping about the news started to eavesdrop.

 

“who?”

 

“the killer said it was Hwa Yobi.”

 

Taemin’s eyes widened. While the girls who heard it gasped.

 

“omo.. is that true. Is Jin Ki oppa also there?”

 

“yes. He was there.  He was really mad according to the people who went to the event. And guess what, Hwa Yobi admit that Jin Ki was her son.”

 

Again, another gasped came out from their mouth.

 

“so you mean… she was….” The girls stopped talking and looked at Taemin.

 

He felt their looks on him so he looked at them also. The girls turned away immediately their looks to him and pretending like they were looking other way.

 

Taemin glared at them and rolled his eyes.

 

After a few more hours, the class was already ended. Taemin immediately went home. he wants to talk to his hyung about the case. But their butler said that Jin Ki is not yet home.he tried to call his hyung but his phone was turned off.

 

“where'are you hyung?” Taemin asked worriedly.

 

Taemin immediately took his shower and went to Lee Building. He was so worried about his hyung. the staffs was confused why is he there. Right when he entered the building, some reporters spotted him and few of them went to him to have an interview.

 

“Young Lee Taemin.. what can you say about the issue right now regarding Samantha’s case? Is it true that you and Lee Jin Ki was Hwa Yobi’s sons?”

 

Taemin doesn’t know what to answer, flashes of cameras was hurting his eyes already. His feelings are already mixed, worries, nervous, stressed, surprised, in a hurry… so he was really out of mind. But he can’t do anything as of now. So he just fixed himself and gave a safe answer.

 

“I have no rights to say something as of now. About the issue regarding the relationships between hwa yobi and Lee heirs.. well since she had already said it, yes. She was our mom. That’s all I can say. so would you mind letting me go now since I am not very aware in this kind of situation. I know it’s rude but please I don’t care about the topic right now. Samantha’s case is none of my business. I’m sorry. You can’t get any information from me.” Taemin bowed and started to walk with his speed to leave the annoying reporters.

 

Taemin passed the girl staffs.. “where is my hyung?” Taemin asked like a real boss.

 

“he’s not here young master.”

 

“do you know where he is?”

 

“ne young master, he’s in busan right now checking the stocks there.”

 

“Busan? Do you know someone I can contact there? His phone was turned off. I need to talk to him immediately.”

 

“oh yeah young master, maybe we call Chun Ho oppa.” The girl suggested.

 

“oh yes. Kindly call Chun Ho hyung for me? Thanks.” Taemin smiled. That made the staffs blushed.

 

After 5 minutes, they already answered the call.

 

“oppa.. is young master with you right this moment?..................................... young master Taemin is here and he wants to talk to him……………………….yeah… yeah oppa…… here it is young master.” The girl gave the phone to Taemin.

 

“hyung?”

 

“Taemin wae? Is there something happened?” Jin Ki asked worriedly.

 

“hyung, are you ok?”

 

“yes I am.. why? How about you? How about your girlfriend? My future wife? How are they?” Jin Ki asked worriedly too.

 

“geokjeongma hyung, they are all fine.”

 

“oh…” Jin Ki sighed in relief. “then why did you call?”

 

“hyung… eomma….”

 

Just then the atmosphere became silent.

 

“hyung, is it true? Is it true that eomma is the master mind?”

 

“Taemin let’s just talk about that tomorrow. You are supposed to be in the hospital right now. Yu Ra’s waiting for you.”

 

“but hyung----“

 

“c’mon Taemin. You’re in a hurry, I am busy. We are both not in the right time to have a chitchat. Let’s just talk again when we are not busy. Ok?” Jin Ki said.

 

Taemin just sighed and his shoulders went down.

 

“arasseo hyung. but are you sure you’re ok?”

 

Jin Ki chuckled.  “I’m pretty fine Taemin. You don’t need to worry about me.”

 

Taemin smiled weakly. “ok then… I’ll hang up now. Take care there ok hyung? ONEW hyung hwaiting!”

 

Jin Ki laughed. “what’s with that Onew?”

 

“you are Onew right? I can also call you Onew.”

 

“ani.. Only Yu Ra has the rights to call me Onew.”

 

Taemin pouted. “mwoya…. Unfair.!”

 

Jin Ki chukled. “ka!”

 

Taemin laughed. “arasseo arasseo. Annyeong!”

 

Taemin already end the call and gave back the phone to the lady staff.

 

“kamsa hamnida nuna.” Taemin bowed politely.

 

“omo young master. No please. Don’t bow.” The lady panic.

 

“wae?” Taemin asked curiously.

 

“we don’t deserved to be bowed  by our CEO’s sons.”

 

“eysh!” Taemin grinned then playfully hit the lady’s arms that made her eyes widened.

 

“young Lee! What did you just do a while ago?” the lady holds her arms.

 

“hit you. Aigoo. Nuna why are you so distance with me? You’re still a girl. you should be respected. I am a man.” Taemin smiled.

 

“but----“

 

“no buts! I hope my hyung will be friendlier next time. Staffs here are so nice to play with.” After that Taemin already left.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yu Ra, aren’t you going home yet?” Yu Ri asked while Yu Ra was feeding her .

 

Yu Ra smiled. “I’m still waiting for Taemin oppa eonnie. I just can’t leave you here alone.”

 

Yu Ri sighed. “mianhae Yu Ra.”

 

“wae eonnie?”

 

“you need to take good care of me. You even decided to make an absent because of me. Even Taemin. I’m such a burden.” She said sadly.

 

Yu Ra tried to lightened the mood so she just smiled and acted like she doesn’t feel any pain for her eonnie.

 

“aigoo eonnie. you’re so funny. This is nothing you know. So don’t say sorry ok?”

 

Yu Ri just looked on her lap. She felt guilty for troubling her love ones.

 

“oh c’mon eonnie. cheer up!” Yu Ra smiled. “don’t be sad. We will always be here for you. You are not a burden or what. You are our family. It’s just right for us to help you.”

 

Yu Ri looked at Yu Ra then gave a fake smile.

 

“you should help yourself too so that you can go out in this hospital soon. Jin Ki oppa is already doing his best for you.”

 

“I’m so ashamed to him. We just known each other last day but I am already giving him headache and problem.” Yu Ri covered her face.

 

Yu Ra’s smile fades and doesn’t know how to cheer her sister anymore.

 

“eonnie… please fight. Fight with us. We are really trying our very best to make you happy and cheer you up. we hate to see you crying and feeling down. That’s more painful for us compared seeing you in heart pain.”

 

Yu Ri took off her hands on her face and slowly lifted her head to see Yu Ra’s teary eyes.

 

“Yu Ra… please don’t cry.. I’m sorry.. ok? I understand now…. I’ll fight. I’ll b strong now.” Yu Ri hugged Yu Ra.

 

“eonnie you need to hold your promise to me. You won’t leave me.”

 

“ne Yu Ra. I won’t leave you.” Yu Ri smiled while patting Yu Ra’s back.

 

They broke their hugs when Taemin arrived.

 

“Taemin…” Yu Ri smiled weakly at him.

 

“omo… my baby is already eating? Look, I bought you some fruits.” Taemin showed two plastic bags with full of fruits.

 

“wow… so many.” Yu Ri smiled excitedly.

 

Taemin placed the fruits at the desk before he kissed Yu Ri on her forehead.

 

“How’s school?”

 

“it’s fine. Oh Yu Ra, here’s the notes, I took notes so that you can study what we have discussed a while ago.” Taemin smiled at Yu Ra.

 

“gomawo oppa. Arasseo, I’m going now. It’s getting late. Eonnie, I need to go now.” Yu Ra stood up and get her bag.

 

“be careful on your way home ok?” Yu Ri said.

 

Yu Ra smiled and nod once. “oppa, looked for my eonnie ok? I’m going. Annyeong.”

 

Then Yu Ra left.

 

IT’S ALREADY 8 IN THE EVENING. TAEMIN WAS READING SOME BOOKS WHILE YU RI WAS SILENTLY SLEEPING. WHEN SUDDENLY, THE DOOR OPENNED AND HE SAW JIN KI.

 

“Hyung.” Taemin closed the book then stood up.

 

“she’s already sleeping?” Jin Ki asked as he went beside Yu Ri sleeping.

 

“ne hyung.. by the way, why are you here?”

 

“I just want to take her a look before I’ll go to Yu Ra’s house.”

 

“oh I see…”

 

SILENCE……

 

“ah hyung, by the way… about eomma…”

 

Jin Ki looked at Taemin. “what about her?”

 

“is she really the mastermind?”

 

“how did you know about that?”

 

“hyung, as if we are not known people. Every little thing we do in public will be publicized.”

 

Jin Ki sighed.

 

“so hyung….”

 

“ne Taemin ah… Hwa Yobi ordered Yoo Min Kai to kill Samantha.”

 

“hyung, call her eomma.”

 

“she doesn’t desereved to be called eomma since she left us and threw as like a trash.”

 

“hyung can’t you understand, eomma left us because of appa. Try to understand her.”

 

“Taemin you should know the truth behind her.”

 

“truth? What do you mean truth??”

 

“Hwa Yobi left us because of her lover.”

 

“eh? What are you saying hyung?”

 

“do you know that Hwa Yobi’s husband was Mr. Smith?”

 

Taemin eyes widened.

 

“you’re surprised right? Because they never announced in public about Mr. Smith’s family. He was her lover when appa and her are still together. Eomma cheated appa. You know why?”

 

Taemin can’t say any words. He was listening to his hyung with confused face. Brows met and jaw dropped.

 

“because we are not yet rich that time. While Mr. Smith had already a big company at that moment. She left us because of money. She left us because she only thought of herself. She loves money more than us.”

 

Taemin was in a verge of crying.

 

“Taemin, appa changed because of her. He became greedy when it comes to money because of Hwa Yobi. Appa became a dictator and tight when it comes to us because of her. He completely changed because of her. So please stop being on her side and try to understand appa. He only wants for our best.” Jin Ki patted Taemin’s shoulder.

 

“eom…eomma….” Taemin’s tears suddenly fell.

 

Jin Ki saw it and he felt bad for his little brother.

 

“she’s…. she’s cruel…” Taemin’s fists curled. “how could she just left us because of money? Does money more worth than her own family?!” Taemin said with a mad tone.

 

“that’s what I am trying to say before. That’s why I don’t give any damn respect to her because she doesn’t deserved it.”

 

Taemin tried to calm himself. “hyung, I hate her.”

 

 

“neither I Taemin. now you know.”

 

 

SILENCE AGAIN…..

 

 

“ok! I need to go now. I still need to go to Yu Ra.” Jin Ki stood up.

 

“ne. gomawo for coming hyung.” Taemin stood up to so that he can lead his hyung on the main door.

 

“I’m going. Take care of her ok.? annyeong.” Jin Ki bowed then he went off..

 

 

KNOCK~~~ KNOCK~~~

 

Yu Ra stopped what she’s doing when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and opened the door.

 

“oppa!” Yu Ra smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

 

“how’s my princess? Tired?”

 

Yu Ra shook her head in a row. “ani.. how about you? It’s already late. Why did you still came here?”

 

“because i miss you?” Jin Ki laughed.

 

Yu Ra pouted. “have you eaten your dinner?”

 

“ne.. you?”

 

“yes.. done.”

 

they went inside of the house and sat at the living room.

 

“I went to the hospital a while ago. Your eonnie was already sleeping. So I just talk to Taemin then.”

 

“oh..” Yu Ra’s smile fades. “by the way oppa… how’s the heart search??”

 

Jin Ki sighed. “I haven’t yet found one. But I have already contacted them. I’m just waiting for them to reply me.”

 

Yu Ra became sad. “Oppa… my eonnie won’t die right?”

 

“of course she won't. We’ll do our best. Just stay calm and pray for miracle.”

 

Yu Ra looked at Jin Ki and gave her the sweetest smile ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok so this the longest chapter i've made in this fic.. ^^ so sorry if i confused you more ibecause of the teasers.. :D the ending is near.. please don't hate me if the ending will be not that happy enough.. keke~ please leave some comments.. ♥♥