CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

Yu Ra smiled at Taemin and they walked towards Yu Ri’s room. While they were walking at the hallway, Yu Ra took Taemin’s hand and holds it. he was a bit surprised but he ignored it and just hold her hands to. That’s the only thing they know how to cheer each other. When they arrived in front of Yu Ri’s room, Yu Ra gulped, squeezed her eyes and took a deep breath. Yu Ra didn’t bothered looking at Taemin anymore, she let go of his hands and opened the door.

 

“eonnie…” Yu Ra smiled sweetly on Yu Ri.

 

“oh.. Yu Ra.. what took you so long?” Yu Ri acted like sulking.

 

Yu Ra chuckled. “omo.. mianhae eonnie.. the doctor took a lot of time before they able to talk to us.” Yu Ra lied.

 

Yu Ri smiled like an innocent kid. “is that so?”

 

“yeah..”

 

“oh.. where’s Jin Ki ssi?” Yu Ri was looking everywhere.

 

“he went home eonnie. he still needs to do some business stuffs.”

 

“oh… ok.” Yu Ri smiled again. “so? Can I go home now?”

 

Yu Ra’s fake smile became obvious; she doesn’t know what to answer.

 

“sorry baby but you can’t go home yet.” Taemin answered as he sat beside Yu Ri’s bed.

 

“what do you mean? I’m already fine. I don’t feel anything now.” Yu Ri said.

 

Yu Ra stood up and just remained standing at Taemin’s back.

 

“eonnie… they still need to do some test on you.”

 

“tests?? What kind of tests?” Yu Ri was confused.

 

“you’re dying.” Taemin said coldly.

 

Yu Ra widened her eyes. Totally shocked. What the hell did he just said?? how can he just say those words without even trying to warned her sister?

 

“what…..” Yu Ri almost whispered.

 

“you’re dying Yu Ri.” Taemin finally looked at Yu Ri.

 

“oppa!” Yu Ra lightly pushed Taemin’s back.

 

Yu Ri forced to laugh. “yah Taemin.. don’t joke around ok? it’s not funny at all.”

 

“I am not. Why don’t you ask Yu Ra?” Taemin said.

 

Yu Ri looked at Yu Ra. She was expecting her to say that it was only a joke. But she only saw her sister with a teary eyes and looking at her pitiful.

 

“so… it’s true?” Yu Ri asked with a weak tone…

 

The two just remained silent.

 

“I’m… I’m dying?... how come? I’m.. I’m fine… can’t you see? I’m healthy.” Yu Ri was trying to convince the two that she’s really fine and not sick.

 

“Yu Ri, we need to hospitalized you for 4 months. Your heart is already weak for a normal person. your heart isn’t working completely anymore. they have already calculated your life and they estimated it for 4 months.” Taemin said in a row.

 

“oppa!!” Yu Ra scolded Taemin.

 

“what?!” Taemin looked at Yu Ra.

 

“how could you just say that to my eonnie so easily? She has the right to know the truth slowly. Not in a one sentence!” Yu Ra got mad at Taemin.

 

Taemin sighed. “I’m just just light headed as of now Yu Ra. I can’t… I can’t-----“

 

“4 Months…. 4months…” Yu Ri mumbled as her tears started to flow.

 

“eonnie…” Yu Ra lightly pushed Taemin aside and hugged her eonnie.

 

“Yu Ra… I’m dying? I am dying.” Yu Ri started to cry on Yu Ra’s shoulders.

 

“ani eonnie. we will do our best to cure you. Jin Ki oppa will help us. Don’t loose hope eonnie. we are here. we will help you to survive.” Yu Ra started to cry also.

 

“how? How Yu Ra?”

 

“We will let you undergo heart transplant. We will try to look for a heart that suits for you eonnie.”

 

Yu Ri sniffed and tried to stopped herself from crying.

 

“Taemin….” Yu Ri said.

 

“yes baby? I’m here.” Taemin hold Yu Ri’s hands.

 

“I’m sorry for such a burden.” Yu Ri looked at Taemin.

 

“you’re not a burden Yu Ri. And you will never be. So don’t say it ok?” Taemin hugged Yu Ri.

 

“just smile… you’ll never be alone. You have me, Yu Ra and hyung. we won’t leave you.”

 

Yu Ri pulled back from their hug and looked at Taemin. She find peace on Taemin’s eyes that’s why she smiled and nodded.

 

“that’s my baby.” Taemin smiled too.

 

“don’t be scared eoonie.. we are here.” Yu Ra cheered Yu Ri up.

 

“uhm!” Yu Ri nod. “I won’t be scared now. Now that I have the three of you on my side.” Yu Ri smiled.

 

“fighting eonnie!” Yu Ra even raised her fists on air.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jin Ki arrived at their house, he took a shower immediately , changed an outfit and headed to his office again.

 

“young master, you’re going out again?” The butler asked.

 

“I need to go to the office right now and fix some stuffs Jae shin ssi.” Jin Ki said in a hurry.

 

“But Young Lee Taemin is not yet here since last night.”

 

“he’s fine, I met him a while ago. He’s at the hospital right now because his girlfriend was sick. Don’t worry about him Jae Shin ssi.. he’ll be fine.”  Jin Ki gave his last smile and went outside of their mansion and entered on his car.

 

Just when Jin Ki arrived at the building, he immediately walked as fast as he can at the hallway. The people and staffs are a bit surprised because it’s their first time seeing their boss ignoring them.

 

“Chun Ho, collect all contacts we have in different countries. I need it now.” Jin Ki command as he took off his tuxedo and sat at his office table. He started to pick some folders and scanned it.

 

Just when he started to do his busy work, his assistant came inside and updated his schedule again.

 

“young Lee, Mr. Czack settled your meeting personally. He said he wants to meet you tomorrow. The same location around lunch time.”

 

Jin Ki heard it but he just remained silent and reading the papers on his desk.

 

“the next day Young Lee you are also having a meeting with Mr. JY Park. “

 

Jin Ki lifted his head and looked at his assistant. “JY Park? CEO of JYP? Wae?”

 

“Young Lee, have you already forgotten? You let JYP Ent. To endorse your new invented technologies.”

 

Jin Ki winced. Yes. He almost forgotten it. “by the way, how’s the technologies?”

 

“after your lunch meeting tomorrow sir, you need to check the newly made inventions at Busan.”

 

“tomorrow? What time?”

 

“it depends how your meeting last sir.”

 

Jin Ki sighed. “Is that all?”

 

“the day after tomorrow sir you will be having a general meeting with other stocks holder and general merchandisers. and sir, Mr. Lee sent a package for you. he said you need to fix and sign all those papers as soon as possible to start the relovation of the Lee branch in USA.”

 

Jin Ki sighed and massage the bridge of his nose. For the first time of his life, he felt pressured and stressed.

 

“are you ok sir? Are you not feeling well?”

 

“ani… I’m fine.. thanks for the informations. You may go out now.”

 

“and by the way sir, their’s a letter sent to you from the court.”

 

Jin Ki became alert. “letter? Where?”

 

“here sir.” The assistant gave an envelope. “I’m going now sir.” The assistant bowed and took her leave.

 

Jin Ki opened the envelop and read the letter.

 

It says that their will be a trial court tomorrow, 7 in the morning regarding SAMANTHA’S MURDER CASE. Finally, the killer decided to talk. Jin Ki stood up and took his car key and went to the police station.

 

“can I meet Yoo Min Kai?” Jin Ki asked the guard.

 

“yes sir. He’s inside this room.” The police lead Jin Ki the way.

 

“thank you. But can I talk to him alone?” Jin Ki asked.

 

“oh sure sir. “ The police bowed and left the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin Ki looked at Yoo Min Kai.

 

“what are you doing here?" Yoo Min Kai asked nonchalantly.

 

“you’re having a trial court tomorrow. What are you planning?”

 

“I don’t have any plan. As what I have promised you. I’ll speak. And I will tell to the whole people in the court that ther master mind was Hwa Yobi!”

 

“good then. But I just came here to tell you that I am the kind of person who wants to play safe. I am still doubting on you old man, so let me borrow your family first.” Jin Ki smirked.

 

“mwo?! You Lee Jin Ki! What else do you want?! I said don’t touch my family!” the old man shouted at Jin Ki.

 

“I won’t touch them. I’ll just borrow them ok? I want to make everything be perfect tomorrow. Once you made a wrong move, I won’t hesitate to kill your family.” Jin Ki warned Yoo Min Kai.

 

“I won’t fail you! Just leave them alone.”

 

“I’ll do that after your trial court tomorrow.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

“you are so cruel!!!”

 

“cruel, devil, Lucifer or whatever, I don’t mind calling me those kind of words. My plan is my plan. I’ll do what I want. But I still do what I promised. Just don’t mess around. You know how I worked clean.” Jin Ki smirked.

 

Yoo Min Kai gritted his teeth.

 

“I’ll watch you tomorrow. Ok?” Jin Ki lightly patted Yoo Min Kai’s cheeks before he left the room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring chapter.. :(  so what do you think guys? crap? hahahaha... poor Jin Ki.. should i post some teasers???? lol... here you go...

 

 

"let's break... i don't deserve you."

 

 

"i love her but why did she left me?"

 

"why did you let him touch you first and not me??"

 

"i am dirty more than a trash."

 

that's it! that's all i can share.. ^o^ ten more chapters to go before this end :) it was actually a JIN KI fanfiction.. harhar.. leave some comments please. i want to know your sides and opinions.. :P