CHAPTER FIFTEEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

When she opened the door, she met Yu Ri and Taemin looking @ her. Yu Ra’s mood changed and just sighed. She decided to ignore them because she’s not in the good mood but Yu Ri stopped her.

 

“Park Yu Ra!” Yu Ri shouted at her.

 

“yes?” Yu Ra answered her coldly and faced Yu Ri.

 

“where have you been?”

 

“none of your business.” Yu Ra took her step to her way but her eonnie started to talk again.

 

“I can’t believe it. You gave your body to that rich man just to let him full pay your school fees?! Tell me. How much do you earn with that Onew guy?!”

 

“Her eyes widened when she heard Onew’s name.

 

“how did you know his name.”

 

“I heard you talking to him on the other line a while ago.” Taemin butted.

 

Yu Ra scoffed with disbelief. “are you guys leach??? Why do you keep on following me behind?!”

 

“Yu Ra, I didn’t expect this things will come. Why are you doing this?” Yu Ri asked.

 

“why am I doing this? are you serious on your question?”

 

“why are you like this?! why did you turned a ?! You’re selling your body and becoming selfish!!” Yu Ri shouted furiously at Yu Ra. Taemin walked behind her and hold her shoulders to calm her.

 

Yu Ri scoffed again. “you’re asking me why? Why don’t you ask yourself? Maybe you’ll figure out why I turned like this.”

 

“you are not my sister anymore!!!! You are not the Park Yu Ra I raised before!!! I want her back!!! Bring back my sister!!!” Yu Ri shouted at Yu Ra like she was talking to a bad spirit.

 

“you want the old Yu Ra?! You want her back?!” Yu Ra shouted at Yu Ri too. She took a step forward and trying to have a face to face conversation.

 

“yes!!! Bring back my sister!!!” Yu Ri cried.

 

“fine!!! You’ll only see the old Yu Ra again if you leave him!!!: Yu Ra pointed Taemin.

 

Yu Ri was stopped and looked terrified at Yu Ra.

 

“leave him and you’ll have the old Yu Ra! Now choose. Me or him?!”

 

“Yu Ra don’t let your eonnie choose between us! She deserved to be happy too!” Taemin shouted at Yu Ra.

 

“are trying to tell me that you are her happiness?!” Yu Ra shouted at Taemin. “now what? Is he really your happiness????!!!” Yu Ra shouted with a hurt on her voice. Her eyes were already teary.

 

“i…. I can’t choose Yu Ra…” Yu Ri almost whispered.

 

Yu Ra’s heart crashed when she heard her eonnie’s answer. She bit her lower lips and suddenly, her tears fell.

 

“ok…” Yu Ra nodded in a row and wiped her tears from her cheeks. “then just learn the fact that the old Yu Ra was already dead. “

 

“why? Why can’t you just be happy for us?!” Yu Ri cried again.

 

“why? Because I was left alone!!! You are happy with the boy I love!!! You stole him from me! You even slapped me because of him!! Now tell me, how could I be happy for the both of you?! I will never be happy if you’re with him eonnie!!!! That’s the hardest fact I can’t accept!!!!”

 

“Yu Ra…” Yu Ri’s cries made her to breath heavily.

 

“if you still love me… leave him…” Yu Ra said calmly.

 

“Yu Ra I can’t.”

 

Yu Ra scoffed and wiped her tears harshly and smiled sarcastically.

 

“I hope for the worst for the both you. I hope you’ll never be happy forever.” Yu Ra walked out after glaring the two.

 

Yu Ri almost lost her energy when she heard those words. Taemin supported her from behind.

 

“she hates us too much Taemin.. it’s all my fault.”

 

“no Yu Ri. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t just have courted her before. I’m sorry.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin went home after he calmed Yu Ri.

 

He yawned while walking at their hallway when he saw Jin Ki drinking a wine at the living room.

 

“hyung..” Taemin smiled at Jin Ki.

 

But Jin Ki just looked at him and then ignored his presence.

 

“how’s work?” Taemin asked.

 

“why are you asking?” Jin Ki asked coldly and took a sipped on his wine.

 

Taemin felt disappointed on his hyung’s actions. He thought that he was acting like that because he’s still trying to accept the fact that his girl already died.

 

“hyung, I know how painful for you to loose the girl you love.. but-----“

 

“don’t mention her here. She’s out of the topic.”

 

“I’m sorry..” Taemin looked down on his feet.

 

“and what did you said? You know how painful loosing a girl? why Taemin? Have you felt how painful to be left?” Jin Ki asked with sarcasm on his tone.

 

“Hyung.” Taemin lifted his head. he was really hurt how his hyung treat him.

 

“you’ve only experienced once. When our stupid mother left us.”

 

“hyung! why are you calling our mother stupid?!” Taemin shouted at Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki smirked. “because she was, she only cared for money, power and fame.”

 

Taemin narrowed his eyes. He can’t already read his hyung. he changed a lot.

 

“hyung, eomma is not like that. She’s not like what you saw on her. Our father is the one like that not her.”

 

Jin Ki smirked again and took a sipped on his wine. He sighed and about to go when he remembered something.

 

“you really don’t how painful to be left by someone you truly loved  especially when you knew that,that person will never be yours forever.”

 

Taemin looked at Jin Ki but Jin Ki ignored his stares and continued walking, passing Taemin on his place.

 

His brows met because he saw a different hyung a while ago.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Young Master, here’s the list of Yoo Min Kai’s family.”

 

Chun Ho gave a folder on Jin Ki and he took it with a serious expression. After a few seconds of reading the paper…

 

“kidnap his wife and son. Just threat them.”

 

“young master?” Chun Ho asked again even though he understands it, he just want to make sure he heard it clear.

 

“Just threat her and record her voice. After that, set them free also. Don’t let them see your face. Blindfold them. And don’t touch them.”

 

Chun Ho was silent. He can’t believe that Jin Ki can do those things.

 

“did you hear me?” Jin Ki asked Chun Ho with a bit pissed tone.

 

“ne young master.” Chun Ho bowed.

 

“do it now, I want to meet that Yoo Min Kai this noon.”

 

Chun Ho bowed and took his leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Taemin.” Their teacher called him.

 

“yes ma’am?”

 

“I think you need to exchange seat with so hyeon.”

 

“eh? Wae teacher?” Taemin asked confused.

 

Even Yu Ra was curious why they need to change Taemin’s seat.

 

“just exchange seat. Now.” The teacher commands.

 

Even though Taemin was confused, he stood up and exchanged seat with So Hyeon.

 

“ok Taemin I’ll explain you why I let you transfer in other chair. We got a notice from the principal that someone sent a letter to her that you need to be distant to Yu Ra. You can’t come close to her anymore. 5 people in between you will be the distance.”

 

All of them were shocked. Taemin’s jaw dropped. Yu Ra was also surprised. Who the hell gave that notice to the principal?

 

“what the hell is that teacher?!” Taemin almost shouted at his teacher.

 

“and by the way, I am not only giving my warning to Taemin, also those who are bullying Yu Ra in school. Onew doesn’t like to hear a bully matter in this school anymore. And if he knew you bullied Yu Ra again, he will automatically kicked you out from school and blocked you at the list of students in different schools.”

 

The girls were terrified. Taemin scoffed and glared at Yu Ra.

 

“Onew? So your lover again? Who must be him? The school director?!” Taemin shouted at Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra glared at Taemin. “serves you right? It’s your fault. After he saw my bruise on my arm that you gripped harshly yesterday,  are you expecting him to be happy?” Yu Ra said.

 

Taemin eye’s widened. His anger change into worries. “you.. you have bruises?”

 

Yu Ra just rolled her eyes and ignored Taemin’s question.

 

“yes Lee Taemin ssi, she has a big bruise on her right arm. Yu Ra said you grabbed her arms last day, she said let her go but you didn’t listened to her. Now look what happened. I thought you two are friends, but why are you hurting her? She’s a girl Taemin. You shouldn’t do that to her.” Their teacher scolded Taemin.

 

“ he threatened us to kick him out if we slap her but he’s the one who hurted her.” The girl whispered at the other girl.

 

Taemin gritted his teeth and shouted at the girl. “shut the up or else I’ll punch your ugly face and let you borrow a face on dogs!”

 

The girls stopped gossiping and got scared at Taemin’s words. He wasn’t mad at Yu Ra, he’s mad at Onew. Why is he always interfering on their life? He took a glance at Yu Ra who’s sitting in front on his left side, he was worried and felt guilty for hurting her. He wish he could checked her arms but he can’t do it anymore because of that stupid notice.

 

On the other hand, Yu Ra was still confused. Why did Onew ordered that thing? And to her surprise, he will kick out his own brother? She doubted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

a-yo! hello hello... ring ding dong... stranger...  LUCIFER! lewls.. how's my update, for those who commented.. thanks.. ^o^ actually i really ship YuNew.. >o<  by the way, i'll try to update tomorrow, i can't promise because it's my operation day.. :D finally!!!!! hoho... give me some love my dear readers.. :)) keep on commenting.. don't be silent readers.. T-T thank you!  love lots ♥♥