CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

When Yu Ra decided to sleep that night, she heard a knock on the door. she looked at the clock and it was already 11 in the evening.

 

“who would ever knock on my door in this kind of time?” Yu Ra asked herself and lazily stood up to go downstairs and looked who must be that person.

 

She was scratching her hair in annoyance when she opened the door. it took a few seconds before Yu Ra looked at that person. and she was surprised to see Taemin in front of her.

 

“taem.. Taemin… what are you doing here?? why are you here? where’s my eonnie? what happened?”

 

Instead of answering her question, he looked at Yu Ra’s finger and he saw no ring on it.

 

“where’s your engagement ring? Why aren’t you wearing it?” Taemin asked coldly to Yu Ra.

 

Her worries turned to nervous. She hid her hands behind her and turned her back on Taemin.

 

He followed Yu Ra inside and closed the door.

 

“Park Yu Ra. Don’t you know you hurt my hyung?! do you know how miserable is he right now when you broke up with him? he’s crying a while ago and drunk! He acted violently, throwing the empty bottles and being so stubborn to all of us! Don’t you know how much he loves you?”

 

“I know.” Yu Ra answered still her back facing Taemin.

 

“then why? Why did you left him?”

 

“because I still love you.” Yu Ra answered coldly.

 

Taemin scoffed and sat on the couch. He covered his face rubbing up and down for him to clear everything.

 

“Yu Ra stop lying…”

 

“I am not lying.” Yu Ra faced Taemin. He looked at the girl who’s standing in front of him.

 

“I know you’re lying. And my hyung knows too that you’re lying.”

 

“I still love you. I can’t forget about you. It’s you who made me love you so much.”

 

"Stop it Yu Ra.. please stop it. don’t make things so hard…” Taemin said with a pleading eyes.

 

Yu Ra just remained silent and sat beside Taemin.

 

“don’t force me to hurt your eonnie.” Taemin whispered.

 

Yu Ra looked confused to Taemin.

 

“to tell you honestly. I really don’t know if I’ll be happy that you and my hyung broke up. every time I saw you with that ring…. I felt pain in my heart. Every time you talk about him, how proud are you for him makes me feel jealous. Why didn’t i even heard to you once that you praised me and idolized me so much when we are still together? I thought I didn’t felt love when we are still together but know I realized that I loved you and I didn’t felt that’s only a pity before..” Taemin confessed.

 

The scene became awkward. Yu Ra just remained silent looking at Taemin.

 

“don’t say you love me or else I’ll fall for you……more..” Taemin said as he bowed his head.

 

Yu Ra widened her eyes, lips parted as if she wants to say something.

 

“op…oppa… what are you saying? You can’t love me. You love my eonnie.”

 

“yes I love her. but I love you too. It’s too selfish but I want you too be with me. I hate seeing you with hyung. I only wanted me in your heart and no one else.”

 

“oppa…”

 

“I got mad when I knew he was Onew because I felt jealous. Why my hyung? of all the people why did you loved my hyung? it should be me you’re loving now. Not him.” Taemin looked at Yu Ra.

 

“Taemin are you drunk? Why are you saying this kind of stuffs?” Yu Ra’s brows met. Actually she wasn’t happy on what she was hearing. First, he’s too selfish, second, he was betraying his hyung right now, and third, he was hurting her eonnie.

 

“I thought you love my eonnie.”

 

“I repeat, I love her and I love you too.”

 

“but you can’t love two person!” Yu Ra was pissed so she stood up. She doesn’t like how Taemin acts.

 

“why are you mad? aren’t you happy that I love you too? You said you broke up with my hyung because you still love me.”

 

Yu Ra was froze. Yes. She said it as her reason. Wait, is Taemin acting only to know the truth? Yu Ra shooked her head harshly. She can’t give in. Taemin was playing around on her. she was puzzling her.

 

“now Yu Ra… if you still love me…” Taemin stood up and went closer to Yu Ra. “you’ll willing to be with me.” Then he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

Yu Ra shivered on Taemin’s holds. “Taem.. Taemin what are you------“

 

Yu Ra didn’t able to continue her words when Taemin pressed his lips on her.

 

He was kissing her. but the fact is, it’s only him who’s kissing her. Yu Ra wasn’t kissing back.

 

He pulled back in the kiss and looked at Yu Ra with still shocked.

 

“why aren’t you kissing me back? Please Yu Ra, let me feel you again even just this night.” Taemin said with a seductive tone.

 

Just like that, he kissed Yu Ra again. but not just like the first one, he kissed her harshly as if he was hungry for her. Yu Ra was trying her very best to control herself but sad to say, she gave in.

 

She wrapped her arms around Taemin’s neck and kissed him back. The kiss was so intense and hot. They almost occupied each other’s mouth and They played each other’s tongue and fighting for dominance.

 

Yu Ra can’t think properly anymore, she was thinking about her eonnie’s situation and Jin Ki but she can’t resist Taemin’s hot kisses and touch.

 

Taemin hugged Yu Ra tightly while they were still kissing and after that, he carried Yu Ra bridal style and went to their room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IT’S STILL TWO A.M WHEN YU RA FELT SOMETHING WAS MOVING INSIDE OF HER ROOM. SHE HALF OPENED HER EYES AND SAW TAEMIN FIXING HIS BELT WITH TOPLESS. IT SEEMS LIKE HE FELT THAT YU RA WOKE UP SO HE STOPPED DOING HIS BELT AND SAT BESIDE HER.

 

HE LOOKED AT HER INTENSLY.

 

“wae?” Yu Ra asked.

 

“why? Why did you let him touch you first before me?” Taemin asked with a sad tone.

 

Yu Ra took away her look to Taemin and bit her lips.

 

“I thought hyung won’t touch you until you two got married.. but I just knew it a while ago that.. that you already did it. I thought I will be your first but I was wrong. My hyung is still the winner.” Taemin bowed and looked on his lap.

 

“this night… shouldn’t happened.” Yu Ra whispered.

 

“are you regretting having a with me?” Taemin looked hurtful to Yu Ra.

 

“yes.” She simply answered.

 

Taemin closed his eyes and sighed.

 

“you’re my eonnie’s boyfriend. But what we have done? I took you your first and slept with me while she was suffering at the hospital. I’m such a horrible sister.”

 

“don’t say it. it’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I tempted  you.” Taemin said as he grabbed Yu Ra’s hand for a hold.

 

“please don’t tell to anyone what happened tonight.”

 

“I promised.. no one will ever know except us.”

 

Yu Ra looked at Taemin and smiled weakly.

 

“but wait… why did you and hyung really broke up?” Taemin bring the topic again.

 

“I told you… I still love you. That’s my reason.” Yu Ra answered with a serious tone.

 

Taemin sighed and give up. “ok, I won’t force you to tell the truth anymore.”

 

Yu Ra sighed in relief and looked at Taemin again.

 

“I love you…” Taemin said as he kissed Yu Ra’s lips again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“appa?”

 

Jin Ki was surprised to see his father at the dinning table eating that morning.

 

“oh Jin Ki. why are you still here? you are supposed to be at the office now.” His father said.

 

“when did you arrived?” Jin Ki asked as he took a sit beside him.

 

“just this morning. Where is Taemin?” Mr. Lee asked without even looking at Jin Ki.

 

“he’s… he’s in the hospital…” Jin Ki answered while he smiled at the maid who served his food and the table.

 

“he’s in what? Hospital? Why? What happened to him?”

 

“his girlfriend was there.” Jin Ki answered him nervously.

 

NO ANSWER….. NO ANSWER HEARD FROM THE OLD MAN…

 

Jin Ki tried to look his appa and he felt a cold drop of sweat in his forehead when he saw his father's reaction.

 

“he has a girlfriend???”

 

“ne appa.”

 

“who is she? From what company is she from?”

 

Jin Ki stopped eating. he felt a bit insulted. wy did he asked her status first before her name?

 

“is she from our business line? Or not?”

 

“appa… she’s just a simple girl. not wealthy and not as famous as you expect.”

 

Mr. Lee’s face dropped. He turned mad.

 

“what?!! She tried to enter a relationship with just a nobody?!” he even slammed his hands on the table that made Jin Ki’s water spill some of it.

 

“appa just let him do what he wants. He loves her.” Jin Ki was trying to get calm.

 

“what are you saying?! I can’t just let him marry rugs!!”

 

“appa!” Jin Ki stood up with annoyance. “she’s not a rug! She and her younger sister isn’t a rug! They are human too. They live properly and with a descent live!”

 

“are you answering me now?!”

 

“yes appa. I am opposing you now. I can’t stand anymore how you control me and my life. I can’t stand anymore how you treat Taemin! Many things happened when you left here. we’ve been into many hardships not only inside of this house nor the office! it was our personal lives! Our hearts were suffering as of now so please don’t contribute more in our pains! We are facing a lot of  problems right now, we really don't don’t know how to survive this but we are trying our best to overcome all this s! let me and Taemin help each other and don’t but in!” He stood up and left his father jaw dropped.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah yeah yeah..... few more chapters to go before it'll end.. ^^ Taemin is really out of his mind.. he's a bipolar! tahahahahaha.. he just made the situtation more complicated.. and oh!  Jin Ki shouted at his father for the second time.. if you still remember he shouted also his father at the phone when he suspected his own father killing Samantha. ^^ anymway, i hope you did like my update.. comments please... ♥♥