CHAPTER NINETEEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“Good morning Mr. Lee, I am here to update ally our schedules this week.” A middle aged woman came inside Jin Ki’s room and started to read a list of schedules on her folder.

 

“I just want to inform you young Lee that you will be having a business meeting tomorrow with Mr. Czack @ La Francia Hotel around 10 am. Today is you will visiting the unfinished products of our Lee technologies in Busan and---“

 

"Cancel all those meetings and schedules today and for the two upcoming days.” Jin Ki cut the woman.

 

“Young Master?”

 

“I have a very important meeting to attend today. Actually it’s a personal business. Today and next two days.”

 

“oh, ok young master. I’ll try my best to excuse you.” The middle agaed woman bowed and took her leave.

 

When the middle aged woman left the room…

 

“Chun Ho, call the driver and we’ll going somewhere.”

 

“yes young master”

 

Chun Ho , Jin Ki and the driver went to the most expensive jewelry shop in  Gangnam apgujeong. Which is beasically owned by the  Im Yu Ra’s family. Jin Ki was walking silently and looking at the expensive rings in front of him which covered by the thick transparent glasses.

 

“annyeong haseyo Lee Jin Ki ssi.. may I help you?” One of the pretty sales jewelry lady asked Jin Ki with a sweet smile on her lips.

 

“oh.. I was looking for a gift for my girl.” Jin Ki smiled at the young girl.

 

“what’s the occasion sir?”

 

“well, actually it’s her birthday but I want to give that ring as a… you know, a wedding proposal? Somewhat an engagement ring?” Jin Ki said shyly.

 

The girl giggled cause she find Jin Ki so cute. “ok sir, let me pick one of the best ring here.”

 

“thank you.”

 

The girl went to the other set of rings and took one box of ring. She went back to Jin Ki and showed what she got.

 

“here sir. This is juicy light ring. It was also similar to juicy Liqueur engagement ring. It has four sculptural prongs embellished with pave set diamonds that tapper halfway down the ring. And it was also fashioned with a diamond across the sides.” Explained the girl.

 

“what’s the type of metal?” Jin Ki asked interestedly.

 

“it’s a 10k green gold sir.”

 

“how about the mokume type?”

 

“champagne mokume gane sir.”

 

Jin Ki stared at the ring first. He crossed his arms and placed his index finger on his chin studying the ring.

 

“so Mr. Lee? Are you going to get this?”

 

“how much is this?”

 

“5,580,320.19 won sir.”

 

Jin Ki nodded. "Arasseo. Wait. Can I choose my own access stone?”

 

“oh yes sir.”

 

“can you give me a pink diamond vivid color enhanced?”

 

“ok sir. Please take a seat first, I still need to wrapped the ring.” The young lady gestured her hands to the costumer’s seat.

 

Jin Ki sat at the small sofa, crossed his legs and fingers together, roaming his looks at the whole Jewelry shop.

 

Jin Ki seems a bit bored so he just tried to think what else he could do for Yu Ra’s birthday. After a few minutes, the girl came back with a small pink paper bag and gave it to Jin Ki. He stood up, took the bag and gave his credit card.

 

“that girl is so lucky to be one of the Lee in the future sir.  She’s a son of what business line sir?”

 

Jin Ki smile’s fades and just ignored the girls question. It seems like the girl noticed it so she just remained silent and mentally cursing herself because she was too talkative. She’s interrogating a very popular person in their country.

 

“mianhae Lee Jin Ki ssi… here’s your credit card.” The girl gave the credit card and bowed. “thank you for choosing Im Jewelry shop.”

 

Jin Ki took the credit card, kept it on his wallet and smiled at the girl. “to tell you honestly, she’s a nobody. Just a simple girl in this country yet a very special in my life. She’s my angel and my life.” Jin Ki said it sincerely.

 

The girl was surprised because she didn’t expected that Jin Ki will answer him. She thought she offended him for asking such a very personal question but she was wrong, Jin Ki was answering him with a avery in love tone. The girl smiled and bowed again.

 

“it seems like you really love her sir.”

 

“I do. You’ll meet her too soon. Since I’ll be announcing it too in public someday.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

“aigoo Mr. Lee, I swear, she’s the luckiest girl in this world.”

 

“aniya.. I am the luckiest guy in this world because of her.” Jin Ki giggled.

 

The girl laughed at him.

 

“arasseo, I need to go now, thank you for helping me to pick a ring for my future wife. I owe you. Kamsa hamnida.” Jin Ki bowed politely and headed out.

 

“Young master, where are we going next?” Chun Ho asked.

 

Jin Ki went inside of the car and Chun Ho followed him.

 

“let’s head to COEX mall.”

 

Chun Ho bowed and told to the driver where their next destination is.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jin Ki was looking everywhere at the mall. Even though people was looking at him and taking pictures of him while walking because they recognized him, he ignored it & just concentrating looking at his surroundings.

 

Jin Ki suddenly stopped when he saw a toy store at the corner. He immediately walked towards it .

 

“Young Master, what are we doing here?”

 

“I’ll buy a bear.” Jin Ki answered.

 

“bear? for?”

 

“for the girl you’ve seen last night at the night club that you even mentioned to Jae Shin ssi. aigoo Chun Ho, why do you need to tell to him.” Jin Ki chuckled.

 

Chun Ho felt embarrassed and bowed as a sorry for being so talkative.

 

Jin Ki smiled at him and just roamed inside of the store. He saw a half body size of a teddy bear at the side and he found it so cute. He picks it and examined it. it was a white big half size of a body teddy bear with a silk grey ribbon on it’s neck.

 

“I’ll buy this.” Jin Ki took it and headed to the cashier. The cashiers bowed exaggeratedly to Jin Ki because they are facing a very known and influential businessman in their country. It’s a dream come true for them to meet him personally. Jin Ki smiled at them to feel their comfortableness towards him.

 

“igeo eolmana?” Jin Ki asked as he lifted the big white bear.

 

"Oh… it’s 56,298.73 won Mr. Lee.” The cashier answered politely.

 

“I’ll take this. don’t need to wrapped in a paper gift, just put it on a very safe plastic bag.” Jin Ki smiled. The girls at the cashier blushed. Did I mentioned to you that people are not only amazed to see him because he was a well known businessman?, Also because he was so handsome and all of the girls are dreaming to be his girl. Just to exaggerate the description. Haha.

 

Jin Ki gave cash instead of credit card because he had already used it at the jewelry shop. They gave Jin Ki’s stuff toy and he left. The cashiers left giggling and blushing.

 

“Chun Ho, I want you to reserve some romantic place today. It’s up to you where do you think that place is. I don’t care if it’s out of Seoul. Just find a right and perfect place ok?”

 

“yes  Young master.”

 

“I want everything to be perfect tomorrow.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yu Ra sighed while her chin was resting on her palms and writing nonsense on her notebook. She really felt bored and sad. Well, as we all know, she really missed her boyfriend. All she wished at that moment was to ran the time so fast. She can’t wait for tomorrow. It’s not because that was her birthday but it’s because that’s her day with her boyfriend.

 

Taemin was still pestering her because she always saw him in school, in restaurant and even on their house. Actually, she never really cared about him anymore because he had already Yu Ri and she had already Jin Ki. She admits that she’s not affected on their relationship anymore but she felt annoyed every time she felts Taemin’s presence.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“why are you sad?” you should be happy because tomorrow will be your birthday.” Taemin said while following Yu Ra on her way home.

 

Yu Ra rolled her eyes. “Lee Taemin, I just want to remind you that this is not your way to your house.”

 

“I know. But this is the way to my Girlfriend’s house.” Taemin smiled.

 

Yu Ra sighed. “it’s not yet my birthday, why should I be happy?”

 

“let me guess, is it because Onew didn’t called you the whole day right? is that the reason why you are sad and sulking like a kid?” Taemin asked.

 

She didn’t answered Taemin but she just pouted and kicked a rock in front of her.

 

“so I’m right?”

 

“he’s busy this day. He told me about it last night when he called me.”

 

“does he know your birthday is tomorrow?”

 

“ani.. but I’m so happy that he wants to spend his whole day with me tomorrow. It’s in timing right?” Yu Ra grinned at Taemin. Taemin felt his heart jumped when he saw Yu Ra’s smile again. he doesn’t know if he’s happy to see those smiled again. he finally admitted to himself that he really missed her. Not because she suddenly changed when Onew arrived, but when he broke her heart in to million of pieces.

 

“so you’re planning to spend your day with him tomorrow?” Taemin gave a faint smile.

 

“of course. Why wouldn’t i? he’s my boyfriend.”

 

Taemin’s eyes widened. “mwo? He’s already your boyfriend?”

 

Yu Ra nodded. “wae? Is it wrong? I thought you knew it already.”

 

“ah yeah…” Taemin scratched his hair. “but wait, how about your eonnie? We are planning to throw a party for you.”

 

Yu Ra gave a faint smile to Taemin. “just one birthday not to celebrate with her is not a big deal right? And besides, she’s with you. You can still celebrate without me. I need also to spend my important day to Onew oppa.”

 

Taemin sighed and felt disappointed. “that’s sad. I am hoping you’ll be with us tomorrow.”

 

Yu Ra smiled. “don’t worry, next year we will all celebrate together. Me, Yu Ri eonnie, You and Onew oppa. That would be great!” Yu Ra almost clapped her hands.

 

Taemin smiled at Yu Ra. It’s been a long time since they talked like that. If Yu Ra's not always glaring and shouting at him, she always pushed him away. But that time, their conversation was so peaceful and it seems like Taemin was already talking to the old Yu Ra before.

 

“can I ask you something?”

 

“go on.” Yu Ra said without looking at Taemin.

 

“do you love that Onew guy? Do you love him more than you loved me before?” Taemin asked.

 

Yu Ra was frozen on her spot and looked at Taemin.

 

“are you serious? Why are you asking?”

 

“I’m just… just curious.”

 

Yu Ra scoffed but in a nice way. “Taemin oppa, my love for you before was immeasurable.  But when I met Onew oppa, everything changed. I felt like he’s really the one for me and not you. You were born to love and protect my eonnie. I loved you before, but I have finally moved on. I love Onew oppa now and I am willing to give everything for him.”

 

Taemin felt pain on his heart but he doesn’t know why. He was hurt to know that Yu Ra had already found someone who replaced him on her heart. He should be happy for her because she finally accepted them but why is he felt sad and hurt?’

 

“but to tell you honestly, I am still annoyed when I saw you and my eonnie together. I still felt the pain I felt when I knew you two got back together. I felt betrayed and left behind. Maybe that’s the reason why I decided to let you go and love other guy.”

 

"Yu Ra look, I’m sorry.” Taemin said with a sad tone.

 

Yu Ra smiled at Taemin. “it’s ok. I’m also sick of pushing you guys away. Burying anger in my heart is so tiring. After my birthday, I’ll try my best to fit myself whenever I’m with you two.” Yu Ra grinned.

 

“I hope we can still be friends.”

 

“of course. We will.’ Yu Ra laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Taemin went to Yu Ri’s house, he immediately went home and slammed his body their sofa in the living room. He dicided not to tell Yu Ri about what Yu Ra and him talked when they were walking towards their house. He wants to surprise his girlfriend that Yu Ra will be coming back soon.

 

“you’re always going home late.” Jin Ki said nonchalantly.

 

Taemin sighed. “mian Hyung, I always head on my girlfriend’s house right after my class.”

 

“alone?”

 

“no.. I am always walking home with Yu Ra. But of course we still have the distance.”

 

“distance? Distance about what?” Jin Ki asked pretending he doesn’t know anything.

 

“oh yes, I never mentioned it to you. That Onew guy, boyfriend of Yu Ra, gave a notice that I need to have atleast five people in the middle of us as a distance from her. Tch! What a childish acts.”

 

Jin Ki smirked. “why did he ordered it?”

 

“because I hurt her. He saw the bruised on her arms. I swear, I really don’t know I hurt her that much. I saw her winced but I never thought I grabbed her arms that tight. I don’t have any intention to hurt her you know, she’s still been my friend even though she always pushed me away. She’s a girl. I may hurt a girl in emotional but I can never hurt Yu Ra in physical.”

 

“but you already did.”

 

“hyung it’s not my intention. I never knew about it. I want to say sorry to that Onew but at the same I am mad at him because I felt like he’s already manipulating Yu Ra.”

 

“manipulating? Woah…how did you know?”

 

“it’s because every time he called her, she immediately heading to meet him like she was a dog. Next, she didn’t even know he ordered those things. And third, I saw her a while ago so sad. Because he didn’t even called her or even sent her a message. I felt that Yu Ra loves him so much because she said it to me. But even though she didn’t told me, I know she was. She was spacing the whole time, kept on looking at her phone if she had a call or a message. I felt bad for her. He doesn’t know how Yu Ra missed him. He doesn’t know how Yu Ra loves to hear his voice again. sometimes, I can’t stop thinking that Onew just calling him if he needs pleasure or good time.” Taemin sighed.

 

“yah, how could you just judged that Onew guy? Maybe he was really busy. And wait, she really missed that Onew?” at first, Jin Kiwas pissed because Taemin was judging that Onew so much, but at the same time, he felt happy because he knew that Yu Ra missed him.

 

Taemin looked at Jin Ki. “yes. She really missed him. Badly! And I hate to see it.”

 

“wae?”

 

“because I can’t take to see her sad and hoping for nothing. If he’s just playing with Yu Ra, he better quit. Because I won't let her be hurt again. I know I hurt her but that’s once. Twice is too much.”

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “c’mon Taemin, you have your girlfriend, you don’t need to fight for Yu Ra anymore. Try to look at the positive side. Maybe that Onew has a reason for not  meeting her the whole day.”

 

Taemin looked at Jin Ki suspicious. “are you on his side?”

 

“it’s not that I’m on his side ok? I was just trying to understand his part. You know, he’s also men like us.” Jin Ki defended.

 

Taemin rolled his eyes and scoffed. “whatever. Whatever hyung.”

 

After that conversation, they ate their dinner. Jin Ki’s aura became happy. He felt happy because he knew that Yu Ra was missing him but he felt guilty also for letting her suffer even just for a day. Jin Ki was suffering also because he really want to meet her too but he can’t since he made a deal with her. Just one more night Jin Ki. One more night and she will be yours forever.

 

MORNING! IT’S ALREADY YU RA’S BIRTHDAY!!!

 

She excitedly ran downstairs to prepare herself. Jin Ki will pick her up around 7 am. When she was heading at the kitchen, she saw a big box at the table with a letter on top of it.

 

“saengil chukahae my sister! I hope you’ll like my simple gift for you. I know Jin Ki can give you more precious and expensive gifts for you this day but please consider also my gift for you. I bought you your favorite chiffon dress with brooch bustline. I know you want to buy this before but eonnie has no money that time. I’m sorry if I took so long to buy this for you. Taemin told me you’ll going to spend your whole day with Onew. Don’t worry, I expected it already. I would be lying if I’ll say to you I’m happy today. I was a bit sad because this would be the first time I won’t be with you on your special day. Yu Ra.. I know you grown up already. I’m sorry for all the wrong I’ve done. I’m sorry for hurting you. I hope we’ll get well soon again. be careful with Onew ok? Don’t let yourself in danger. I love you my sister. Happy birthday.”

~Yu Ri

 

Yu Ra’s tears suddenly fell after she read the letter. She was touched that her eonnie still didn’t forget what she promised before. She opened the box and smiled widely when she saw her eonnie’s gift for her. He really wants to hug her eonnie that time but she had already left for her work.  so She just wiped her tears and prepared herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jin Ki was fixing the button on his wrist long sleeve while rushing towards the main door.

 

“Hyung! where are you going?” Taemin called Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki stopped and looked at Taemin. “I’m going somewhere.”

 

“somewhere? I thought you have a day off?”

 

“Taemin, I cancelled all my schedules and got a day off because I have a personal meeting.”

 

"Oh I see then.”

 

“aren’t you going to meet your girlfriend today?”

 

“it’s too early. She’s still working. I’ll just meet her after lunch.” Taemin smiled.

 

“arasseo, I’m going.”

 

“aren’t you going to eat first?”

 

Jin Ki smiled. “ani. I’ll just eat outside. Bye.” Jin Ki ran towards his car and started the engine as he land off.

 

DINGDONG~~~~~~

 

Yu Ra immediately opened the door and her smile became wide when she saw Jin Ki standing in front of her. She hugged him tightly and kissed him so hard on his lips.

 

“whoa.. easy my princess.”

 

Yu Ra laughed. “I missed you so much oppa.”

 

Jin Ki also laughed. “I missed you too. So.. are you ready?”

 

Yu Ra smiled and nodded.

 

Jin Ki looked his girl from head to toe. She was wearing a simple long sleeve pink polka dots dress and a leggings partnered by a wedge sandals. Although it was really simple, for Jin Ki, she was the prettiest girl she’d ever seen.

 

“wae oppa? Does my outfit out of place?” Yu Ra asked shyly.

 

“ani ani.. you’re so cute. I like your outfit my princess.” Jin Ki pinched Yu Ra’s nose.

 

“omo.. I missed those pinched oppa.” Yu Ra grinned and tugged her arms around Jin Ki’s arms. “by the way, where are we going?”

 

“let’s just eat breakfast first.” Jin Ki suggested. “arasseo oppa.” Yu Ra answered.

 

The two went to Hanwoori and took their breakfast there. They were eating happily and sharing some funny stories, and many more. Although they just didn’t met for a day, they had already gathered a lot of untold stories to each other. They enjoyed their breakfast and Jin Ki decided for them to go now. Yu Ra asked where are they going again but Jin Ki just shrugged his shoulder and called someone who’ll drive for them. Yu Ra was a bit curious, why do they need a driver if Jin Ki can drive too.

 

“oppa, why did you called for a driver?” Yu Ra asked innocently.

 

“first of all, may I put this to you?” Jin Ki showed a cute Winnie the pooh blindfold.

 

“what’s that?” Yu Ra asked.

 

“blindfold?” Jin Ki laughed.

 

“yes I know but what was that for?”

 

“just put this on my princess ok? We’re already running out of time.” Jin Ki didn’t wait Yu Ra to complain more and just put the blindfold on her eyes.

 

Jin Ki helped Yu Ra to enter the car and they sat at the backseat. Yu Ra was confused and curious while they are on their way. She was nervous because she haven’t yet experienced being blindfolded and heading her to somewhere she didn’t know. But she trusted Jin Ki so much. He was holding her hands tightly and kept on smiling at her because he knew that Yu Ra was completely lost and nervous. After a 15 minutes ride, Yu Ra felt that the car stopped. Jin Ki held her hands and escorted her to go down at the car.

 

“op…oppa… igeo mwoya? Where are you taking me?”

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “does my princess nervous? Don’t you trust your prince?” Jin Ki joked.

 

“cut it out oppa.. I hate surprises.”

 

Jin Ki giggled. “you’ll be loving surprises from now on after you’ll experience this.”

 

Yu Ra just scoffed and just walked slowly trying to reach anything in front of her. She was just like a blind girl who’s searching for something to hold on. Although Jin Ki was holding her left hand, she still felt like she’ll going to bump something.

 

“now do a big steps my princess.” Jin Ki commands.

 

“wae?” Yu Ra asked.

 

“just do it my princess ok? Don’t worry. I’m here. I’ll guide you.”

 

“oh my goodness oppa… I am really dumbfounded  and clueless at this moment. Can’t I just take off my blindfold and walked straightly?” Yu Ra said impatiently.

 

“aigoo my princess is impatient. C’mon…” Jin Ki lightly pulled Yu Ra. She made a big steps because she doesn’t like to strip somewhere. Just when she made her first big step, she knew already that she was walking through a stairs. So she made herself comfortable and sure on her moves. And yes. She knew it, they are heading upstairs. After a forever climbing of stairs, they finally stopped. Jin Ki escorted her to seat on a soft chair. Yu Ra was still clueless. She doesn’t know where she is. Until she felt that her seat was moving a bit. She immediately panic and held on Jin Ki’s arms.

 

“opp…. Oppa!!! Why are we suddenly moving??? Yah! Did you led me to roller coaster? Oppa I don’t like roller coasters!!” Yu Ra said with a shaky voice,

 

Jin Ki laughed. “have you already seen a roller coaster with out a safety lock on your seat?”

 

Yu Ra suddenly blushed and sighed in relieved. That was a stupid question but she can’t blame herself, she doesn’t know where she is and where the hell would her prince bring her.

 

“can I take it now oppa?”

 

“let me take it for you.” Jin Ki faced Yu Ra and took off her blindfold.

 

Yu Ra can’t see clearly because her eyes was still adjusting from the light. When she finally adjusted, her eyes widened and really felt surprised. She looked at her left side and saw clouds. Yes! Clouds.. they are on a plane. Yu Ra was speechless and looked at Jin Ki.

 

“surprised?” Jin Ki said.

 

“oppa! Where are we going?”

 

“I want to bring you in JeJu island.” Jin Ki smiled.

 

Yu Ra’s jaw dropped and suddenly hugged Jin Ki. “omo oppa… you’re serious??? My gosh.. finally! I can see JeJu now.” Yu Ra said happily.

 

“did you love it?”

 

Yu Ra nodded like an excited kid.

 

“but sorry to tell you my princess, many surprises are still waiting for you in Jeju.” Jin Ki smiled at Yu Ra.

 

Yu Ra laughed. “you really love surprises right?”

 

“of course. Just for you.” Jin Ki pinched Yu Ra’s nose.

 

“ok! I’ll prepare myself then.” Yu Ra exclaimed that made Jin Ki laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aigoo, sorry for the wrong grammar and spellings.. i am already sleepy.. it's already 2 am here in our country.. =.= i hope you guys loved this update.. :D please leave some comments.. please don't be a silent readers.. i need also to hear your sides.. :) i love you all.. ♥♥