CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

=PRESENT=

 

Yu Ri, Taemin and their 5 years old daughter named ‘Yu Ra’ is in the car heading to their aunt Yu Ra’s grave. Since Yu Ri promised to her daughter that they’ll visit her the next day, they decided to bring her there with Taemin.

 

They followed Yu Ra’s name to their daughter because they wanted to commemorate her with their daughter. It’s been 10 years since Yu Ra died. And it’s almost been 10 years too since Yu Ri and Taemin got married and given a cute daughter.

Yu Ra was really excited to see her aunt even though she can’t be able to see her face.

 

 

After a long ride, they finally arrived at Yu Ra’s grave.

 

“oh.. appa… eomma… that’s uncle Onew right?” Yu Ra pointed Jin Ki standing in front of Yu Ra’s grave.

 

Jin Ki doesn't like to call him Onew fi it's not only Yu Ra. (a/n: his niece)

 

“he’s here…” Yu Ri said with a sad tone.

 

“uncle Onew!!!” Yu Ra shouted as she ran towards Jin Ki.

 

He looked behind him and saw Yu Ra. He smiled and then kneeled down to get his hug from his niece. Yu Ra jumped on Jin Ki’s arms as he lifted her up.

 

“what are you doing here little Yu Ra?” Jin Ki asked playfully to Yu Ra.

 

“I came here to see my auntie.” Yu Ra said as she looked at the grave.

 

“hyung.” Jin Ki smiled at the two married couples who's already approaching him.

 

“it’s been months since we last saw each other.” Jin Ki smiled at Taemin.

 

“ne.. you came here.” Taemin said.

 

“oh.. I am coming here everyday.” Jin Ki said as he put down Yu Ra.

 

“everyday?” Yu Ri asked surprised.

 

“uhm.” Jin Ki smiled then nodded. “everyday.. this is my hanging place now. Talking to her everyday.. not only once a day but twice a day.”although i know she won't answer me, i can still feel she's answering me every time the winds blow." He added.

 

“wow.. You really love her don’t you?” Yu Ri teased Jin Ki.

 

Jin Ki chuckled. “she’ll be my last Yu Ri. I still love her after how many years pass.”

 

“uncle Onew.” Yu Ra was pulling Jin Ki’s tux.

 

“wae?” Jin Ki asked sweetly.

 

“bring me also here everyday. I want also to see my auntie.” Yu Ra grinned.

 

“after school ok?” Jin Ki pinched Yu Ra’s nose.

 

She pouted and then kneeled down and started to  stare at the grave.

 

“auntie Yu Ra.. thank you for saving my eomma.. I owe you my life too.” Yu Ra said.

 

The three was surprised to hear those words from her. suddenly Yu Ri’s tears fell.

 

“uncle Onew still loves you. He never had a girlfriend since you die.” Yu Ra laughed. “right uncle?”

 

Onew smiled and nodded. “I never replaced your auntie Yu Ra in my heart.”

 

“see!!! He’ll always remain single for you.” Yu Ra giggled.

 

The three laughed as they started to talk also to Yu Ra’s grave.

 

 

Jin Ki's mind:

 

"Yu Ra... a prince only needs one princess.. and that's you. i will never replace you in my heart.. just wait for me.. we'll meet too........ someday.."

 

=THE END=

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S IT! IT'S THE END.. :) I'M SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T LIKED IT.. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN WHO KEPT ON SUPPORTING THIS STORY.. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HAPPY I AM TO SEE SOME COMMENTS FROM YOU AND SAYING YOU LOVED IT.. KAMSA HAMNIDA *BOWED 90 DEGREES*

 

SPECIAL MENTIONS TO :

 

@Shineexsmxfamily

@vivi18

@shineeFANt

@neveen

@missviolet256

@mushroom_abby

@bluemintbunny

@SKcreamSmiley

 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR COMMENTING..

 

FOR THOSE SILENT READERS, STILL THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFIC.. BUT I PRESSUMED THAT YOU STILL LEFT A COMMENT FOR ME KEKE~ :) I GUESS WE'LL JUST MEET AGAIN AT 

 

FOEVER OR NEVER [SEQUEL FOR MAKNAE'S LOVE]

\

/

\

/

\/

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/243224/forever-or-never-sequel-for-maknae-s-love-hiatus-ftisland-shinee-englsih-tameinandoc

 

 

 

MY LAST BOW FOR THIS STORY.. :)) BYE BYE.. :D