CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU

 

“Yu Ra? Why does my hyung mentioned her name?”

 

Taemin was confused and curious. Since he felt something weird, he just let it pass and left his hyung's room with a lot of thoughts on his mind. He headed to his school with a confused thoughts.

 

Taemin swear that if curiosity can kill, he’s probably dead by now. He was looking at Yu Ra from his front side  who’s paying attention at the whole class. He really want to ask if there is something going on between his hyung and her. But how can he ask if that stupid rules is still valid? He can’t just shout his question to her, their classmate might hear them.

 

“Mr. Lee, does my class is really that bored that you’ve almost spending all your time starring at ms. Park Yu Ra?” the teacher asked Taemin with one brow raised.

 

Taemin immediately said sorry and turned red. Yu Ra and the others looked at him. He just bowed and trying to cover his face because of embarrassment.

 

During the lunch break, Taemin decided not to go to the canteen because Yu Ra wasn’t going there too. He was still thinking how can he asked her if she knew his hyung. until a light bulb appeared on Taemin’s head.

 

“oh yeah! Babo Taemin! You have your phone. Why don’t you use it?” Taemin said as he pulled his phone out from his pocket and txt Yu Ra.

 

“hello, how are you?”

 

After Taemin sent it, Yu Ra’s phone vibrated and she took it out from her pocket. After she read it, she kept it again and didn’t bother replying his message. Taemin saw that and he was pissed for ignoring his message. He sent a message again and tried to catch her attention.

 

“can I ask you something?”

 

Yu Ra read the message but again, she didn’t replied it. she just shouted not even looking at Taemin or to whom she addresses it.

 

“what is it?”

 

Taemin was shocked and so with the other students left in the classroom. Is she planning to talk to him in a shout mode? Taemin immediately took out his phone and txt her again.

 

“yah! Just simply reply my msg. don’t shout! Our classmates might think you are a psycho!”

 

Yu Ra read it and turned pissed when she read the word psycho. She looked at her back and shouted at Taemin.

 

“what do you want?! If you want to ask something simply tell it!!!” Yu Ra shouted at Taemin.

 

All their classmates who stayed at their classroom for the lunch break looked at Yu Ra then to Taemin. He winced and covered his face using his book when he noticed that all his classmates was looking at him. He took his phone again and txt Yu Ra.

 

“don’t you know how to txt?! Everybody was looking at me! You don’t need to shout at me you know!”

 

Yu Ra read again the message and bit her lips because she was already and totally annoyed at Taemin so she stood up from her sit and went to Taemin’s table. Because Taemin was covering his face, he didn’t know that Yu Ra was already standing in front of her.

 

“can you please just tell me what you want to ask?” Yu Ra said crossed arms on Taemin.

 

Taemin almost jumped on his seat when he saw Yu Ra standing in front of him.

 

“yu.. yu.. ra… you can’t come close to me!” Taemin said nervously.

 

“I’ll concider this one so now start your sentence now!”

 

Taemin sighed before asking his question.

 

“do.. do you know my hyung?”

 

Yu Ra’s eyes widened. Why does Taemin suddenly asking those things?

 

“what do you mean?”

 

“nothing… I just want to ask if you knew him.”

 

Yu Ra forced to smile and act cool. “I’m not stupid Taemin. Of course I know him! He is so popular! He’s the youngest successful heir in our generation! How wouldn’t I know him?”

 

“besides that.. have you met him before?” I mean meeting him personally?”

 

Yu Ra doesn’t know what to answer so she decided to change the topic.

 

“why are you asking?”

 

“because this morning.. I heard him saying your name while he’s sleeping.” Taemin said shyly.

 

Yu Ra scoffed. “yah Lee Taemin, did he said Park Yu Ra?”

 

Taemin looked at her. “ani…”

 

“see! I’m not only the Yu Ra here in this world. There’s a lot of people named Yu Ra here in south Korea. Maybe… maybe someone like a popular girl. Definitely that wasn’t me.”

 

Taemin looked embarrassed. Yu Ra was right. There are many people named Yu Ra in Korea. Why is he so stupid thinking that it was her.

 

“is that the only thing you wanted to ask?”

 

Taemin nodded slowly.

 

“next time don’t ask nonsense things again. you’re just wasting both of our times.” Yu Ra rolled her eyes and went back to her seat.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yu Ra went home, she was surprised to see Taemin that he’s already there talking with her eonnie. She glared at him and rolled her eyes to him.

 

“why do I always need to see your face?! You’re so annoying! I always see you in school, even in my house you’re here!!”

 

Taemin smiled. “wae? Don’t you like to see your future brother in law anymore?”

 

Yu Ra scoffed. “pardon? Brother in law? Brother in law your face!”

 

The two laughed. “what’s funny? I’d rather choose to see Onew oppa’s face everyday, every minute and every second rather than your face!” Yu Ra rolled her eyes and headed to her room.

 

“aigoo.. Onew oppa again?” Taemin shouted at Yu Ra with a teasing voice.

 

Yu Ri chuckled. “you’re enjoying teasing my sister huh.”

 

“I just want to see her child acts again.” Taemin laughed.

 

“so you think,  does Onew really loves her or just using her as a past time?”

 

“well I don’t know, but if ever he’ll do that, he can’t hide anywhere in this world, I’ll kill him.” Taemin joked.

 

“oh really?” Yu Ri chuckled.

 

Taemin laughed. "I don’t want people mistreat my future sister in law.”

 

Yu Ri laughed.

 

“oh.. by the way, you know what, my hyung mentioned her name this morning.”

 

“who? Yu Ra? Wae?”

 

“ne.. while he was sleeping.”

 

“do they knew each other?” Yu Ri asked curiously.

 

Taemin shooked his head in a row. “I’ve asked Yu Ra a while ago and she just laughed at me. She said she’s not only the Yu Ra in this world. I really felt embarrassed a while ago.”

 

Yu Ri laughed. “Yu Ra’s right. C’mon Taemin, your hyung is popular, he’s meeting a lot of people in his sorroundings everyday. You think he’ll be meeting my sister? Maybe he just mean…..” Yu Ri thought of someone who’s name was Yu Ra too. “oh! Im Yu Ra…”

 

“Im Yu Ra? The only daughter of Im jewelry corp.?”

 

“yes.  She’s pretty right? Maybe he met her already. He’s a businessman so it’s not impossible.” Yu Ri said.

 

“oh yeah.. maybe she is..” Taemin smiled.

 

“right?”

 

“but my hyung only loves one woman.”

 

“Samantha? “

 

Taemin nodded. “my hyung went to the jail happily because he will be able to bail her out that night. But it was too late for him when he arrived there. He found her body cold already and no life at all. But the weirdest thing is… I never saw him cried even once. Since she died.”

 

“maybe your hyung is not that showy. Maybe he wants to show his tough side rather than showing his soft heart.”

 

Taemin sighed. "Sometimes I think he was only showing his true feelings to the person who’s really important to him. Maybe he was planning to show his weakness to the person he really trusted and love. If that day will happen, and showed it to someone, I will envy that person. I am his brother; he should also share his feelings to me. I want also to comfort him in my own ways.”

 

“I understand you…” Yu Ri patted Taemin’s back.

 

“tears are precious. You can’t just show your tears to anyone.. it’s not that I want my hyung to cry in the future, but I want that someday, if he needed someone beside him, I just want him to know that I’m always right behind him ready to risk my life for him. You know, my hyung never had a friend in his entire life. He grew up alone. If you’ll going to ask who his best friends are, he will answer papers, pen, and folders.” Taemin smiled weakly.

 

Yu Ri smiled too. “just wait Taemin, he’ll open his heart to you someday.”

 

Taemin gave Yu Ri a smile and sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Evening too, the two young masters were eating silently at the dinning table. Jin Ki was still acting cold to Taemin while Taemin was thinking how he could break the silence.

 

“hyung, are you interested to Im Yu Ra ssi?”

 

Jin Ki suddenly choked upon hearing Taemin’s question.

 

“what? Im Yu Ra? The one and only heir of Im Jewel corp.?”

 

Taemin nodded excitedly and happy. Finally, he caught his hyung’s attention.

 

“why are you asking?” Jin Ki asked nervously and took a sipped on his water.

 

“because I’ve heard you mentioning her name this morning when you are sleeping.”

 

Once again, Jin Ki was choked while drinking.

 

“mwo??? Did.. did I really… mentioned her name? I mean… the whole… Im Yu Ra???” Jin Ki asked with disbelief. But it seems like he’s asking himself more than Taemin.

 

“actually… you only mentioned Yu Ra. At first I thought you were referring to my ex girlfriend. But it doesn’t make sense. How in the world you’ll know her?” Taemin laughed at himself because he remembered how he was embarrassed a while ago in front of Yu Ra.

 

“oh… so.., Yu Ra was your ex girlfriend’s name?” Jin Ki acted like he wasn’t aware.

 

Taemin nodded with a smiling face.

 

“uhm… so Hyung.. eotae? You like Im Yu Ra ssi??? is she the girl with you last night which Chun Ho hyung mentioned to Jae Shin ssi?? is she? Is she?” Taemin almost leaned his face closer to Jin Ki.

 

“yah… move your face! Do you want me to kiss?” Jin Ki pushed Taemin’s face lightly and slowly. “don’t interfere in my love life ok?” Jin Ki said.

 

Taemin pouted and sit properly again. Jin Ki continued eating again and forget the past conversation.

 

“hyung.” Taemin called Jin Ki again.

 

“what again?” Jin Ki looked annoyed at Taemin.

 

“what’s the nicest gift for a girl?”

 

“wae? Are you planning to give a gift for your girlfriend?”

 

“ani.. a gift for my ex girlfriend.”

 

Jin Ki stopped eating and looked at Taemin. “you’re giving a gift for Yu Ra? Wae? don't tell me you still...”

 

“ey hyung!! aniya... her birthday is coming soon. I want to buy a present for her. But I don’t know what to buy for her.” Taemin pouted.

 

Jin Ki  sighed in relieved and thought something before answering Taemin.

 

“when is her birthday?”

 

“the day after tomorrow.”

 

“just buy something she really like.”

 

“she like?” Taemin think something. “I’ll just buy her a bracelet then.” Taemin smiled.

 

“bracelet? Why bracelet?”

 

“I don’t know, because… because it suits to her?”

 

Jin Ki didn’t mind Taemin at all after that. He was also thinking something what gift he would give to his girl.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the dinner, Jin Ki went to his room, took his phone and dialed Yu Ra’s number.

 

“oppa!! Oh.. I missed you… why didn’t you even texted me?” Yu Ra’s voice was sulking.

 

Jin Ki chuckled upon hearing Yu Ra’s childish voce.

 

“mianhae.. I’ve been sleeping the whole day.”

 

“oh.. is that so?”

 

“yeah.. oh! by the way, cancel all your schedules the day after tomorrow ok? I want to spend my whole day with you that time.”

 

Yu Ra giggled from the other line.

 

“arasseo. That day will be reserved for the both of us.”

 

Jin Ki smiled. “gomawo. Sorry I won’t be able to meet you today and tomorrow. I have a lot of works to do.”

 

Yu Ra suddenly became sad. “oh gurae?”

 

Jin Ki smiled because he knew Yu Ra was disappointed. “omo.. is my babe sad? C’mon, just one day. I promise, I’ll make you happy on our day.”

 

Yu Ra smiled again. “I’m going to miss you oppa.”

 

“nado. I really want to see you now but if I’ll meet you tonight, I don’t think I can still let you go home" Jin Ki chuckled.

 

Yu Ra laughed from the other line. “arasseo arasseo. Don’t overwork yourself oppa ok?”

 

“ne.. you too. Take care always. Remember to call me if you need something or if you want to talk to me.”

 

“yes oppa.”

 

“now go to sleep, you still have classes tomorrow. I don’t want you to be late tomorrow because we have a late chitchat.” Jin Ki joked.

 

“ok oppa.. thank you for calling me. Annyeong oppa…”

 

“ne annyeong. Saranghae Yu Ra ssi.”

 

Yu Ra smiled. “nado oppa… nemu neomu saranghaeyo…”

 

And they end the call.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a-yo!!! thank you for reading this boring chapter.. ^o^ what do you think Jin Ki's gift for his girl??? uhmmm.... and just want to give my big A-YO to my new subscriber.. ^^ please enjoy reading~~~ mwaaah!