Snowdrop Chapter 3: Meet 2 Guy

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

 

“Arghh!! I’m so tired today. Why must I promise to them to win over Jaejoong. Aish! I’m so regret right now; I need to study more than usual… I can’t bear it anymore.” Jessica sighed. She really regrets that she makes that promise, but at the same time she wants to make Jaejoong knows her. If she can beat him, maybe he will realized her as competitor and maybe they can be friend. Sometimes, she thinks it as a stupid idea but she can only thinks this way because it’s the only her advantages. She lies down and starts too dreamy again. Suddenly her phone ringing, she immediately picks it up. The id caller shows it was Taeyeon.

“Hello,”

“Jessica, you promise me to accompany me watching football match. Do you forget about it?” asked Taeyeon down. Jessica hit her head, she already forgets about it.

“I’m so sorry, Taenggoo-ah. I forget about it,” She straightway changes her clothes to a better one and her room is chaos because of her panics action finding her clothes.

“I will come right off, just wait me there…” Jessica hung the call and gathers all her belonging, quickly go out to their school.

‘Aish, this girl. She always forget everything,’ Taeyeon put her phone in her beg and she wait Jessica out of the field where the match will held. She only watching the crowds enters the place and makes a face pouty. After a while waiting, she see a girl running towards her. Taeyeon waves her hands. Jessica see it and immediately go to Taeyeon, She hardly breaths after give her all to run.

“I’m..mm…so..soo…rry..ryy, Tae..tae..yeoon,,yeoon-aah,” Her hand was still holding her chest because she still can’t breath usually. Taeyeon pat her back and smiles.

“It’s okay. Moreover, the match still not yet started. I already figure that you will late, so I have prepared if anything happen” They walk in and searching their seat. Taeyeon sit first when she found her seat, she hurriedly pull Jessica to her seat.

“I know you know everything about me, you can predict what I can do. Right?” asked Jessica. She feel so hot, that’s day really sweltering. She already sweeps her sweats often. Taeyeon just nodded her head and she gives a handkerchief to Jessica. Jessica gladly accepts it and the crowds were already clatters. Some of them were cheering for their school teams and others were supporting the rivals. She hardly to understand why they like football so much, its just one ball; she mean they chasing for only one ball, why don’t just they play with many balls, so they don’t need scramble. This is hard to understand others people; Jessica thought.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon who is excited about the match was already takes out the banner she makes before this to show her earnestness for supporting their school team. She really adores Doojoon as a main player and she’s a fan of him. She holds her banner and excitedly cheers for Doojoon. Jessica shakes her head watching Taeyeon’s act. Jessica see her surrounding, they’re many supporters was bring their banner and much more to support. She can see colorful banner and some of them paint their face, the girls loudly cheering for the players and some of them jumping happily.

“Doojoon…Doojoon,” they are many people chanting his name and its make Jessica wonder if he really goods. Jessica chuckled when she see Taeyeon’s banner, its written ‘Doojoon jjang! Doojoon Daebak!. She always wonder why Taeyeon always a little fangirling over him.

The crowds become more and more loud and noise when the players come out. Jessica only holds her head feeling dizzy because of loudness. Taeyeon stand up when she sees Doojoon , she start screaming and shouting to cheer Doojoon.

Doojoon waves his hands to all his supporters and he’s smiling to all her fans. He starts to stretch out to warm up and fully prepared before the match begin. ‘I will do my best, I will make them proud’ he said and it like his spell to make him more energized and can play well. The match was begins when the whistle was blow.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“I’m so happy today. Doojoon was play well, I’m so proud of him,” Taeyeon can’t stop praising Doojoon alongside their way home. Jessica just nodded her heads, she actually tired even though she only watching the match. Meanwhile, Taeyeon was still full of beans despite all her act cheering, screaming and shouting during the match. She feel so relieved when their reach her house.

“Bye, see you tomorrow. Good luck for exam!” said Taeyeon cheerfully. Jessica just nodded her head and waves to Taeyeon. Taeyeon leaves singing happily after that. Jessica slowly opens the door and reaches her room. She rest on her bed and she starts to thinks many things.

‘Tomorrow will be held the exam and I’m not sure if I will give my all for it. But, I’ll just try my best’ Jessica keeps talking to herself, that’s the only way she can encourage herself to do the best. ‘But, if I beat Jaejoong I will make him sad and maybe he will hate me…what should I do? I already brag about to beat him to Yoonyul and if I lose, I will shame to faces with them. Aishh!! Why this happen to me? I can’t think properly,’ she sighed. Her position is already changes for tenths times because she feel discomfort. ‘Arggghh! I just need to study more,’ she quickly grabbed the notes.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

“Do you remember our agreement?” ask Yoonyul in unison. They smile meanly, they love to tease others and it makes them happy.

“I know, I’ll try my best. But if I win, what will you do?” Jessica started to orderly her stationery back to its pencil box. The exam just finish and the twins were enthusiastic about their agreement before this.

“Don’t ever think about it, we know that you will lose,” Yoonyul laughed and Jessica sticks out her tongue.

“I know Jessica can beat that boy, I believe in her,” Taeyeon said supporting Jessica, she wrap Jessica’s shoulder and smile confidently. Yoonyul and Taeyeon start bickering about their own opinion. Jessica just quietly heard them but she really don’t know what she must do after the result out. Will she get first it doesn’t matter and she only can think about Jaejoong, do he will mad if he lose or otherwise and if she lose what will she do to attract Jaejoong. She just can only sighed and waiting for the result.

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

It has been almost 2 weeks after the exam, since then Jessica can’t sit still. She was always worried and anxious. She really hopes that the exam will out that her heart will feel a little peace either she was success or not.

 “The result was out,” Yoona yelled and Jessica heart’s starts flutter. She right away was running to the bulletin board, she run extremely fast than usual. Taeyeon, Yuri and Yoona were streaked watching Jessica, but then them following Jessica.

Jessica’s heart kept thumping and trembling during the running. There many things in her head that time and she can’t even think properly. She sometimes pushes others to arrives that place firstly. She hardly breathes when she reach, she see many students was there and she was impatient. Jessica never thought that she will be that violent to others, she hardly pushes the students away so she can know about the ranking.

Yoonyul who just arrived shocked with the Jessica’s act. They too never thought she can be like that. They gasped together and they wonder if really Jessica takes a serious about the ranking. Taeyeon just arrived after the twins, she never saw Jessica like that and she was still thinking why.

Meanwhile, Jessica was struggled to see the ranking was already in front the board. She take a deep breath first and then she being bold to see the result.

 

Top Ten Ranking for April Exam

1.Kim Jaejoong

2.Jung Jessica

3.Shim Changmin

4.Yoon Doojoon

5.Park Sandara

6.Kwon Jiyoung

7.Lee Joon

8.Park Jiyeon

9.Jang Wooyoung

10.Dong Youngbae

 

“Yes…yes…I got second” She jumping happily and shrieked. Others student was feeling weird about Jessica and they slowly circulate and leave Jessica alone in the middle. They just watching her dancing happily and can’t stop smiling and laughed. Taeyeon try to pull Jessica’s out but suddenly, the atmosphere was silent because Jaejoong was standing behind Jessica. Jessica was still unaware still jumping and keeps laughing herself.

Jaejoong was wondering about what happen at first. He wonders why everyone left the bulletin board and then he saw a girl who is jumping happily and screaming alone. He comes close to the girl who was still act like that. He then realizes that the girl got second place and she was really happy about it. He act bravely approaches her.

“Congratulations!” said Jaejoong. Jessica was startled and she sees who was reproaches her. She dropped her jaw when she saw Jaejoong, she feel that her heart was anxious when looking at him.

“I’m Jaejoong,”