Chapter 9: Best friend forever

Snowdrop: Special Edition

 

‘What is happening to Taeyeon? Why she treat me like that. Did I make her mad?’ Jessica was confused and wavers.

‘She never pushes me like this, why I feel so sad?’ she keep thinking whilst looking at the back of Taeyeon who are walked away that begin disappear from her sight. She sighed. Then she continues her works which is painting the decoration she made for her class but the incident before make her miserable.

Jessica was startled when Yoonyul arrive, she keeps looking at them and she realizes that something happens. Both of them were gloomy and didn’t talk to each other. She wonders why? There’s a lot things that happen that she can’t control and expect.

Meanwhile Yoona straight sit at her place, Yuri was sitting another place which is close to the window. Both of them were dozing off, still thinking what’s happening before. The class was still loud and clatter that don’t realize what’s happening for both twins. Well, that day not all of them feel happy, some of them were confused and sad but it just the beginning for a long journey of life that waiting for them.

‘This is not what the school festival I wanted.’

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

Taeyeon tried to run away from Jessica right now. She was confused too; she doesn’t what to do and how to handle this situation. Her eyes become teary, she feel so sad that Doojoon treat Jessica better than her, is he likes Jessica? If it’s true what should she do? She never thinks that something like this would happen.

She quickly enters the empty room and closes the door. She lean back and release the entire thing that she carried, and cover her own face. She starts to cry, she was bear it since she saw Doojoon and Jessica. She was sediment and her sobbing become louder. She was hopeless that time and it’s the only way to express her own sadness.

‘Why I become so weak like this?’

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

There’s a lot thing happen that Jessica can’t sit still. She was worried about Taeyeon. She never acts like that, that was a rare side of Taeyeon that she never sees. The ball was ringing show that the class was end, and all the students were quickly going home after finishing doing their job for the tomorrow school festival. Most of them were excited for the festival and already tired.

All of them were back and bid farewell to Jessica who still busy packing her own things. She just smile and keep arranging her things, she takes a glance to Taeyeon’s bag. She stood as still looking at it.

‘Taeyeon…’

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

After finishing her job, Taeyeon quickly leave and walking to her class to pick her bag. She hopes that Jessica was already leaved that she doesn’t need to meet her, she still don’t prepare to face her after all happening. She scared that something that inappropriate would happen.

She was startled when she looking into the classroom. Jessica was still waiting for her although it’s already late. Taeyeon was slow down doing her job before to avoid her, but still she waiting for her. She doesn’t know what her feeling that’s time.

“You’re so late.” Jessica said smiling. She takes Taeyeon bag and gives it to her. Taeyeon takes it and she is looking down, she doesn’t ready to face her.

“Taeyeon-ah, did something bother you? You act different today.” Jessica said while holding Taeyeon’s shoulder. She just stood silently, she’s speechless that time.

‘Argghh!! Taeyeon, you should say something but why my heart being like this. I really hate it,’ Taeyeon thought.

“Taeyeon-ah, what am I to you? Do you really think me as your best friends?” Jessica said and her eyes become teary. She really hates it when Taeyeon always keep her own problem herself.

Taeyeon was shocked when she heard it, it just make her realizes and she looking at Jessica that already teary.

“You’re my best friend, Sica-ah,” Taeyeon said and wipe Jessica’s tears.

“Then why you treat me like this? Do I make you mad? If yes, please forgive me. I really need you as my friends. You’re my best friend after all,” Jessica said sobbing.

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I didn’t intend to hurt you. It just something happens,” Taeyeon try to pursue Jessica.

She never thought that Jessica will sad and hurt like this, she only thinks about herself suffering. She never thinks about Jessica and it makes her look so selfish. Her eyes become teary that she also makes her friends suffer with her act.

“You always like this…you never want to tell me what’s your problem.” Jessica said and hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon was hugging her back.

“Sorry, I don’t want to burden you.” Taeyeon said, she also trying hard to hold out from crying.

“You’re selfish,”

Taeyeon was regret with all her act, Jessica was her best friends. She should hoping for her happiness and not being so selfish like this. She really cherishes her friendship with Jessica and it’s something that she doesn’t want to lose.

 

----------------------------------x-----------------------------------------------x--------------------------------

 

“Now I can relieve, you make me miserable Taeyeon-ah. I’m really scared that I might make you mad and it was the really thing that I don’t want to do to my best friends.” Jessica said smiling. Both of them were holding hand and on the way to their home.

“Sorry, Sica-ah,” Taeyeon was still regret with her act before.

“Why you always apologize? No need sorry in friendship, right?” She said smiling and tightly grips her hands. Taeyeon was relieved hearing it.

“Ah! I almost forget. What about Wooyoung? What would you do with him?” Jessica asked eagerly.

“Wooyoung?” She totally completes forgetting about Wooyoung’s confession.

“Don’t tell me you already forget about him. That guy who confess to you… he’s also singing for you. It’s really romantic way to confess,”

“Ah! That guy. I don’t know what to do, just let him” Taeyeon blurred.

“Why you are so cold and mean. Poor him…” Jessica pouted.

“I’m not mean,” Taeyeon cried defending herself. Jessica laughed.

“I know but you can’t ignore him, right?” Jessica said and holding her shoulders.

‘Aish, another problem. I don’t know how to handle it.’ Taeyeon sighed.

“I’m envy you, how I wish that someone will confess to me like that too,” Jessica squealed happy.

“Then I give him to you,” Taeyeon boldly said. Jessica startled for a moment.

“He likes you, not me. Ah! I know you like some else right?” Jessica asked directly. Taeyeon was shocked with the sudden question. It’s true that she like some one else but some how she still unsure with her own feelings.

“No, it’s not true.” Taeyeon slightly yelled.

“I don’t believe it, I wonder who? Is it Doojoon?”  Jessica asked again.

“No,” she starts to run away from Jessica.

“Hey, tell me…” Jessica said and starts to catch Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stick out her tongue. They’re running like a playing child.

‘You’re my best friends. I’ll never hurt you anymore, it’s my promise!’